Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nellie and Nolan: The Later Years Part 1

6
3 Comments 3
1.8k Views 1.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words
From the age of sixteen on for quite a few years, I held a relationship with my twin brother. Things were great and we were happy, but we knew that things were not going to last forever. The relationship we had with one another was frowned upon and we needed to live the lives the world wanted us to live. I did not handle this very well, but over time I understood why he ended things with me and I moved on.

Though I never felt that I would ever meet another person, I did. I met a man who in the time made me what I believed to be happy. We got married, had kids and were living the life I was to believe was the life people were supposed to live. We were not happy though, something was missing with us and our relationship soon came to an end.

It was at that time that I moved back in with my twin brother. We had not been together in a sexual way in many years, but we were still close and he gave me and my kids a place to stay when no one else would. I was grateful, but at the same time I knew I did not want to stay for long. Not because I did not want to live with Nolan, but because I did not want to live with Nikki, his girlfriend.

Nikki was a gold digger, not that my brother was in any way rich, but he was well off enough to let her be as high maintenance as she wanted to be, and she wanted to be the greediest of them all. I still feel that she is with him only for his money ... but that is something for another time and another place.

So I have been staying here with my brother for a little over a year now and life was getting back on track for me, but bad news is never far behind good news. Not long ago, Nolan was diagnosed with cancer. As hopeful as we were for good results, it kept looking worse and worse for him. He was starting to give up as life crashed down around him and I could not figure out what to do for him.

“I am going to go take a nap,” I informed him, pulling myself off the couch and heading for the stairs. “Will you wake me up in a few hours if I don’t come back down?”

“Yeah,” he answered, his eyes not pulling away from the video game that he was playing at the time.

Making my way up the stairs, I sighed. My kids were gone for a few days with their dad and it was time for me to just relax and try to regain control over myself once again.

I threw myself down against my bed and pulled my blanket over my head. I liked it to be completely dark or I had a hard time falling asleep. Though once my head was covered, it did not take long for me to fall asleep.

“Nellie,” a voice broke through my sleep and pulled me back to the surface. “Nellie wake up.”

My eyes flickered open to see Nolan sitting on the edge of my bed. My eyes wondered around the room for a moment to realize that it was dark outside, as well as in my room, beyond a small light entering from the hallway.

“What time is it,” I asked him, rubbing my eyes in my palms. “I said a couple of hours not like six hours.”

“I’m sorry,” he frowned, looking over at me. “I could not bring myself to wake you up.”

“Why,” I asked curiously, raising my eyebrow in his direction.

“Because you looked so peaceful,” he smiled, looking away from me. “Sorry I didn’t wake you up like you asked.”

“It’s okay,” I informed him. “Just means I am going to have trouble sleeping tonight is all.”

“Sorry,” he said again. “I will wake you up like you ask next time.”

“That is all I ask,” I laughed, rolling over and placing my head on top of the pillow this time. “Care to join me?”

I patted the pillow beside my head and gave him a smile. He shrugged his shoulder and curled up next to me, both our eyes wondering towards the dark ceiling.

“This is nice,” he said quietly, not turning his eyes away from the darkness that hung above us.

“What is nice?” I asked him, turning to face him, though all I could make out was the outline of his face. I could tell that his eyes were still not looking at me.

“Being with you,” he smiled, brightening up the room around his face just slightly. “I miss us sometimes.”

“I miss us too,” I told him honestly. You never forget the things in your life that make you who you are, and what we had once, it shaped my entire existence.

“I’m scared Nellie,” he told me, his voice choking up in his throat. “I am not ready to die.”

“You are not going to die,” I told him quickly and sure of myself. “You are going to fight. Do you hear me? You are going to fight.”

“For what?” He asked, his voice sounding hollow and far away, as if he were not truly laying by my side.

“For me,” I worked out, trying to fight back tears at the same time. “You fight for me.”

Not really thinking what I was doing, I rolled forward, half of my body pressing against his. Lowering myself down I pressed my lips against his softly, feeling so many emotions wash over my body. I had forgotten what it felt like to have his body and his lips against my own. It was not until that moment that I realized how much I truly missed him, all of him.

“Make love to me Nellie,” he whispered against my lips, his hands wrapping themselves around my now trembling body.

ElianaCarrillo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElianaCarrillo



I knew that we should not be doing this. Things were different now and we had lives that made what was happening even worse. I was not a fan of Nikki for sure, but this was cheating on her, and I was not sure if anyone deserved that.

“We shouldn’t be doing this,” I informed him, my lips working themselves back to his lips, as if my body did not care about the reasons my mind was coming up with to stop this.

“Then we should stop,” he said simply, his hands pulling me tighter against his body.

“Yes.” I agreed. “We should.”

Nolan pulled me quickly on top of him, our kissing growing more intense. Everything was spinning in the dark and I knew that I was going to get dizzy, but I wanted it. I wanted the dizziness of this, I wanted the reality that there was nothing more powerful than his body and mine together.

Nolan brought his hands up the back of my shirt, pulling it up and over my head. He tossed it to the side, not really caring where it was to land. My bra soon followed.

I worked to mimic him, pulling his shirt off and letting it disappear into the darkness. Our bodies then pressed tightly against each other once more, only this time there was nothing standing between us.

I began to kiss down his face, nibbling along his neck and finding that spot I had remembered kissing, licking and biting at so many times before. I felt his body grow stiff and he shivered beneath me. I bit down, running my teeth along his special spot and he moaned loudly into my ear.

His hands began to wonder down my back, down until they were laying firmly against my ass, squeezing it gently between his fingers. I wiggled my hips to try and tell him to do it harder and he quickly got the picture. He grabbed tightly onto my ass, pulling one hand back and slapping at it hard against my jeans, though it hurt almost as bad as it would if it were directly against my skin.

Nolan moved his hands between us and began to undo my jeans, putting his fingers through the loops and pulling them down until the were halfway down my ass.

Moving his hands back to my ass, he slide his fingers between my jeans and my ass and massaged it into his hands, getting harder and tighter with each grab he made.

“I want to taste you again Nell,” he begged in my ear, causing me to moan against him. “It has been so long.”

I nodded my head and kissed him again. He turned me, placing my back against the bed and laid himself on top of me, kissing my lips firmly.

Kissing his way down my body, he took my nipple into his mouth and lightly sucked it between his teeth. Rubbing his tongue over the tip of it caused it to harder. My nipples were so hard I almost cried out in pain but I wanted so much more.

Moving himself from one breast to the other, he took it into his mouth as he had before, licking and sucking and nibbling his mouth against it. It was all almost to much, and he knew that, which made it all the better. No one ever truly understood my body the way he did.

Nolan slide his hands down my sides until he got to my pants, pushing them further down my body until I was able to kick them off with my feet. There was nothing left between him and my now naked body. It was his for the taking.

“I forgot how good you felt,” he whispered, kissing down my stomach and stopping just before my aching pussy.

I could feel it begging for him. I could feel my juices running down my ass with each kiss he made against my body. I was crying out for him and he was taking his time, which was the most intensely wonderful form of torture.

Feeling myself grow impatient, I grabbed at his head and lowered it down, his mouth only inches away from my wetness. I could feel his breath against my pussy and it made my body shake, never had I needed something so badly.

His tongue flicked out, running itself over the lips of my pussy. I moaned loudly, bucking my hips up so that his mouth was pressed against it. I thought he would push me back, not allow me to rush it, but I was wrong.

As soon as my pussy hit his mouth he pressed tightly into me, using his tongue and nose to spread my wet lips apart. He buried his face in me, licking up every single inch of my pussy, his nose rubbing back and forth against my clit as his tongue penetrated into me.

“Oh my god,” I screamed, trying to control my body from bucking against his face to hard, but I was in no way able to keep the control I desired. My hips fucked his face hard and he made no attempted to stop me.

Nolan grabbed my ass and held me tightly against his mouth, licking and sucking and biting at my clit. My body shook hard against him and I knew that I was going to cum.

“Fuck,” I cried out, holding tightly onto his hair. “I am going to cum.”

I screamed loudly, my body shaking as I came hard with my brothers faced buried against my dripping wet pussy, his face covered with every inch of what he created.

He continued to lick at my clit, though I tried to pull away, the feeling being to much for me to handle, but he was strong hand held me there. I fell back out of control, my body shaking, my arms gripping tightly onto the bed.

Published 
Written by nellieneska
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments