Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Year's Eve

"A brother and sister find themselves attracted to one another one drunken New Year's Eve."

8
1 Comment 1
3.2k Views 3.2k
901 words 901 words
I had always had a thing for my sister. Six years my senior, I have very few memories of my sister before she became the object of my forbidden lust. She was small in height (around 5ft 3") and was delicately formed. Her brown hair was shoulder length and perfectly matched her eyes in colour. She had nice round breasts, B cups in size, and a firm, perfectly shaped ass. How could anyone not be attracted to her?

Throughout my teenage years, she was in every fantasy that I had whilst masturbating and in every wet dream. Sure, I had girlfriends, many of which I had sex with, but I only wanted my sister, and often imagined that I was pleasuring her when I went down on a girlfriend.

And this fixation never faltered. As I grew older I continued to dream of her and, with the independence that came with moving out of my parents' house, began with come up with excuses to visit her. She lived about half an hour away from my university campus and was closer than my parents so I often went to hers for weekends or holidays.

And so it was that I was round at hers one New Year's Eve. At the time I was 22 and she was 28. Her ex-boyfriend had recently moved out following an argument and I hadn't had a girlfriend for a couple of months. After much discussion on whether to go out or stay in for New Years, we decided to relax in front of the TV and see the New Year in relatively quietly.

 We had been drinking champagne fairly steadily for the 3 hours leading up to midnight and were more than a little bit tipsy when the countdown reached 0. We wished each other well and she leaned in to kiss me on the cheek. However, I was reclining on the sofa and the difficult position, coupled with her lack of balance, meant that she ended up falling on top of me. She laughed drunkenly and looked up at me. I laughed too but hoped that she would get off me or her breasts pressing against my chest would cause me to get hard and give the game away. Instead, she rested her head on my chest and I felt my cock stand to attention, lightly brushing her leg.

I looked down to see if she's noticed, and was relieved to see that she hadn't. I attempted to shift my position so that my hard-on was not resting on her leg but failed to make any progress. When my sister felt me moving she assumed it was because she was lying in an uncomfortable position.

BeautifulKollette
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeautifulKollette

She began to climb off of me, but as her hand reached down to push off of the sofa, it brushed against my cock, which was straining against my jeans. She froze. Her head turned to stare at the bulge in my pants. My heart beat faster and I searched my brain for an excuse, but came up with nothing. Slowly, she turns back to me a smile on her face and slid forward, pressing her lips on mine softly.

I lay there dumbly as she kissed me, her tongue sliding into my mouth. A confused expression was still on my face as she leaned back and smiled at me. It was in that moment that I realised what was happening. I was about to have sex with not just the object of my lust, but the girl I had been in love with my whole life. I had wanted her for years and finally, she could be mine.

My urges overcame me and I leaned forward, kissing her passionately. We shed our clothes with a sense of urgency, our passion rising. I sucked on her perky breasts as I pulled off her bra, my tongue playing with her erect nipples. I undid my jeans as she slid down her panties and positioned myself between her legs.

I entered her as smoothly as a swimmer to water. She let out a gasp of pleasure as her warmth engulfed me. As I began thrusting her legs wrapped around my hips and our bodies moved as one, rocking in a gentle rhythm. Our eyes locked and our breathing became heavier. I bent down and kissed her neck as she moaned loudly, building towards a climax. I pumped harder as our love-making took on an animalistic quality, moans became louder and my breathing became grunts. I cupped one of her breasts in my hand, playing with the nipple with my finger tips. As I thrust deeper and harder into my sister, she came closer to orgasm, her fingernails digging into my shoulder blades.

I felt her whole body tense with pleasure as she came, moaning into my ear. This sent me over the edge and I pushed my cock as deep as I could as I ejaculated, before collapsing on top of her, our bodies touching along their full length.

We held each other until our breathing had calmed and then we spent that night in each others' arms on that sofa. It would not be the last time we had sex, and that night opened up a whole new set of possibilities for us and our love. We had seen the New Year in with a bang, and the memory of it will be with me always.
Published 
Written by adamstephens
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments