Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nick's Hallucinations

3
1 Comment 1
1.3k Views 1.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words

When I got home from work typically I would find Nick in the backyard by the pool drinking or sometimes he would have passed out in the family room.   We have been married for over 15 years and Nick is more than 10 years older to me.   Nick was always a good husband and we had a great time. Ever since he lost his job recently, he took to heavy drinking. He had a very well paying job that allowed us to pay off the mortgage on the house.   We had even added a large deck and a pool in our backyard.   When Nick lost his job he was never able to find anything that met his expectations and started getting depressed.   His medication helps him some but all the drinking makes it even worse.

 

Couple of weeks back when I turned 40, we didn’t even bother celebrating my birthday.   My friends always complement me that since I never had kids I have been able to stay in good shape.   I always tell them that the secret to being in good shape is to have lot of sex.   Nick saw me walk in and said, “Gina, you are home…Andy called and said he will be late and not to expect him for dinner.”   Andy is my eldest sister’s son and he was staying with us until he could find another apartment to rent.   Andy’s landlord was selling the place where he was staying and needed Andy to vacate.   Andy had just started working at a hardware store that was part owned by his step dad.   I liked having Andy around the house and he always made an effort to help out.     The next morning Andy came down to the kitchen and kissed me good morning on my cheek and said, “Gina, I got my first weekly pay yesterday and I want to take you and Nick to dinner tonight.”   I replied, “Andy, that is so sweet of you but you have been here only for three days so far…you don’t have to do this.”   Andy said, “Gina, you both have been really nice to me and please…I insist.”   Ever since Andy had started to stay with us, I have had my eyes on him and so has he.   I always wore one of Nick’s button down shirts as my nightie with no bra.   I would keep the top button undone and sometimes two if Nick was not around. I had caught Andy stare at my breasts few times when I would intentionally lean over.   After dinner, Andy would help me clean up and Nick would be in our bedroom drinking.   I would try to make some physical contact with Andy and I could tell he really liked it when I pressed my tits against him.   That evening Andy was home before I got home and was swimming in our pool.   It was close to 7pm but still quite hot and I said, “Andy, give me few minutes to change and then we can see who does the most number of laps.”   I returned with my two piece bikini that did get Andy’s immediate attention.   We started to race and after about 5 laps I had to stop.   Andy went on to finish 10 laps and finally sat down on the steps to catch his breath.   I walked over and said, “Wow, Andy that was great…you sure have strong legs.”   Then I put my hands on his thighs and started moving my hands up and down his thighs.   Andy said, “Gina, you were doing quite well too.” I continued rubbing my hands on Andy’s thighs and let my fingers slip under his swimming trunks.   Just then Nick came out on to the deck and said, “What time are we leaving for dinner?” I turned around let my right hand slide right over Andy swimming trunks and gently grabbed his cock that was hard. I replied back, “Nick, can you wait for 20 minutes so that we can change?” Nick could not see what I was doing from where he was standing and he turned around and got back into the house.   I wore a short black button down shirt and a short skirt with no panties.   Both Nick and Andy were wearing shorts and a T-shirt. Nick saw me and said, “Gina, when was the last time you wore that skirt?”   I replied, “I think the last time was on the cruise two years back.”   Nick looked at Andy and said, “Look at her…she looks so young that people think that she is my daughter.”   We all laughed as we got into the car and I started to drive to the restaurant.     We were at Nick’s favorite Italian restaurant Macaroni Grill and I asked for crayons so that Andy and I could play tic-tac-toe at the table while we waited for our dinner.   We were sitting by the window and we had a very nice view of the city as the restaurant is located on top of a hill. Andy sat across from me and all along I was playing footsie with Andy while we were played tic-tac-toe.     We started eating our dinner and we were all very hungry.   When we were done, I realized that my napkin had fallen down right by my feet and Andy saw me look for it under the table.   Andy said, “Gina, let me get it for you.”   I quickly managed to spread my legs apart so Andy could get a nice view of my pussy.   When Andy got back into his seat, I said, “Thanks Andy…sorry for the trouble.” Andy smiled and said, “Oh no trouble at all…go right ahead drop your napkin as many times as you want.” We laughed and Nick said, “Andy, you better find your apartment fast before Gina starts to abuse you.”   I stopped at Dave’s liquor store on the way home to pick up Everclear for Nick.

AlissaQueen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlissaQueen

  I could never understand how Nick lived on that strong alcohol.   Nick was already having trouble getting out of the car and walk into the house.   By the time I finished my shower and came down to the family room, Nick had managed to mix his drink with Everclear and was partially lying down on the sofa. Nick was holding his drink in one hand and the remote in the other while watching television with Andy.   The sofa was along the side wall and Andy was sitting on the love seat that was straight across from the television along the opposite wall.   Nick loved his mixed drink and would gulp it down quite fast. The television was quite loud and Nick did not see me when I came down and sat next to Andy.   I was wearing my nightie with no bra or panties.   I moved closer to Andy and put my arms around him and kissed him gently on his lips few times and whispered, “Thanks for the dinner.”   Andy pulled me closed and started to kiss me again and this time we were kissing really hard.   Andy started to squeeze my tits with one hand and held me close to him with the other.   Then Andy got down on his knees in front of me on the floor and started to spread my legs apart.   I leaned back as Andy started to lick my pussy.   I felt really horny especially with Nick in the room and any moment he could look behind to see Andy eating my pussy.   I was really enjoying it as I held Andy’s head close to my pussy.   I squeezed Andy between my legs as I reached my orgasm.   Andy continued to lick all over my pussy and neither did I want him to stop.   I could tell he was enjoying it just as much and Andy did not stop stroking my clit with his tongue till I reached my orgasm again.   As Andy stood up I helped Andy take off his shorts and underwear.   Andy’s cock was really big and I pushed it down to my throat.   I stroked in my mouth few time before gently taking it out.   I got up and turned around with my hands and face on the love seat with feet wide apart.   Andy slipped his cock into my pussy from behind and started to push himself all the way in.   My pussy was soaking wet and Andy kept thrusting his cock in and out really hard.   I looked over at Nick and he was now sitting up looking straight at us with a blank stare.   Andy paused to look behind and right then Nick leaned back in his sofa and closed his eyes.     Andy continued to fuck me and he was fucking me really hard as he was about to cum.   I said, “Fuck me harder…fuck me.”   Andy paused and then as he started to cum.   When Andy was done cumming in my pussy, leaned over me and grabbed my tits and said, “Gina that was awesome…fuck…your pussy felt so good.”   Andy put his underwear on and we both helped Nick get into his bed.   It was quite a challenge for both of us to get Nick up the stairs and into our bedroom.   All along he kept mumbling something that neither Andy nor I could understand.   By now, Andy’s cum was running all the way down my legs and I had to go to the bathroom to get cleaned up.   When I came out of the bathroom, Andy grabbed me and started kissing me really hard.     He said, “Gina, let me fuck you again and this time I want to make you scream…go ahead take off your nightie.”     As I took my nightie off I looked at Nick and he looked like he was fast asleep.   I was standing by the bed and Andy said, “Gina, lean over the bed and spread your legs…let me fuck you in your ass.”   Nick loved to fuck me in my ass and I had started to enjoy it more and more.   I knew Andy’s cock was much bigger and I was hoping he would make me scream. Andy could not wait and pushed his cock all the way up my ass and I started to scream.   I really liked the feeling as Andy kept fucking me hard and with each thump it felt like he was going deeper inside my ass.   I contracted my ass to tighten my hole and Andy said, “ooohhhh…Gina…your ass is so tight it feels so good.”   He slowed down his thrusting and I felt him push himself real hard inside me as he started to cum.   When Andy was done, I lifted my head and saw that Nick had woken up and he was looking straight at us with his blind stare.     The next morning, Andy left for work early and when I came out of the bathroom after brushing my teeth I saw nick sitting up in our bed. Nick was holding his head and he said, “Gina, I had this weird dream that Andy was fucking you last night first in the family room and then here in our bedroom.”   I had a shocked look on my face and asked, “Nick, what is wrong with you…don’t you see the alcohol is destroying your brain?”   “Honey, you are hallucinating too much and it is all because of your excessive drinking…do you realize what you are doing to yourself?”   I said angrily.   I continued, “This is the second time you are having these disgusting hallucinations…didn’t you hallucinate last week that I was fucking daddy right in front of you?”
Published 
Written by threeover40
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments