Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Niece Goes To College / Chapter II

"His niece's visit gets hotter every second."

16
1 Comment 1
5.0k Views 5.0k
4.7k words 4.7k words
Please read Chapter One first as Chapter Two begins where One left off.

Chapter II

I began to clean up my mess as Erica was coming down from her orgasm, smiling as she slowly stood up and slipped her bikini top and sarong back on. I heard her pass by my office door and head up towards the bathroom. I popped up the bathroom cam and watched my gorgeous niece begin to peel her small bikini from her sexy young body.

Her body glistened as she was covered with suntan lotion and her perspiration. She has such a gorgeous deep golden tan and perfect dainty tan lines over her precious sexual parts. Her sweet pale white mound covered with blonde pussy hair shimmered in the bright bathroom lighting as she moved towards the shower stall.

She leaned forward and adjusted the shower water temperature. Her gorgeous breasts hung there, with her sexy nipples pointing downward which were perfect cones of soft lightly tanned breast flesh. Her long tanned legs looked so hot as she bent her one leg up behind her as she leaned forward.

I watched closely, my cock hardening again as with the water adjusted to her liking, she stepped into the shower stall. My god, what a sight, my niece was such a gorgeous woman, naked with water cascading off her slick wet shimmering body. I could hardly imagine anything more erotic and sensual looking in my life.

She stood with her back to me, her glorious butt facing me as she let the warm water flow over her head, over her golden brown shoulders and rippling down her back and across her soft buttocks. The water covering her face, her head turned up, back arched as the warmth of the hot steamy water consumed her young body.

“Ummmmm yes!” I heard her moan softly.

She let out another soft moan as the warm water soothed and relaxed her. She stood there for several minutes, hot water caressing her body as my cock once again thickened to its full glory. I softly rubbed my hard shaft as I watched my niece begin to lather up her body.

Erica turned her back towards the shower head, giving me another gorgeous frontal view of her hot teenage body as she lathered herself up. Her small hand cupped the bar of soap and glided all over her smooth tanned skin. Her other hand worked up the lather over her breasts. Her nipples began to swell and harden in response to her touches.

Soon the front of her body was completely covered in lather. She set the bar of soap down and began to rub her body all over with both hands, caressing every inch of her smooth glistening skin. Her hands cupped each breast, pushing them together where only her dark nipples poked out of their soapy covering. My cock throbbed as I wanted to join her and just fuck her until she screamed for more.

She caressed and cleaned her arms and shoulders very softly before moving to her smooth belly and tight abs. Passing past the light blonde tuff of pussy hair, she moved down to rub the lather into first her left leg, then her right leg. God, my niece had such gorgeous and perfectly shaped legs. They were muscular, like those of a track star but yet shapely like a model’s.

She slowly let her soapy hands glide up and down each leg several times. Afterwards, her hands traveled behind her and cupped and caressed her soft tanned butt flesh. I couldn’t see her hands but I see by the look of pleasure on her face that what she was doing felt very good. Another soft moan escaped from her pursed lips as she softly caressed her sweet ass.

Every part of her body was lathered up and cleaned except one, her hot little pussy. Her hands moved from her butt to her sexy pale white pussy mound. Her left hand fingers traced through the sexy blonde pubic hair while her right hand glided around her inner thighs, teasing herself as she slowly moved in closer and closer.

As her left forefinger dipped down and flicked her swollen clit, she let out a gasp for air. Her right fingers began to glide up and down her opening, dipping inside to caress her pussy as her left fingers began rubbing her clit more frequently. Her body responded to her sexual caresses as her face reddened with the ever increasing pleasures created by her probing fingertips.

I could hardly stand watching my sexy young niece taking such an erotic shower. This was such a great idea to place cameras all around the house. My cock was rock solid once again as I felt like a twenty year old again. Caressing my bone inside my shorts, I had to all but stop several times or I’d cum again while watching my lovely young niece.

The look of pure sexual bliss on Erica’s face while she caressed her pussy was so arousing all by itself. Her beautiful lips were pursed as she rolled her head back and moaned softly. With the hot water cascading over her back and rippling across her body, streams of sudsy water created lines flowing down her sweet dark tanned teenage body.

I watched closely as her fingers rubbed her pussy more and more, faster and faster. I had never seen such an erotic sight in my life as I did that day watching my niece masturbate in the shower. The look of sexual excitement on her face as the waves of pleasure built up within her young body.

Her right hand cupped her pussy mound as two fingers probed deep inside her. Her thumb pressed her swollen clit as her left hand cupped and pinched her erect right nipple. As she squeezed her swollen nipple very hard, she suddenly clamped her thighs together as she finally reached her climax. As her body shuddered, she took her left hand and braced herself against the shower stall.

Moaning very softly she said, almost inaudible, “Ummmm yesssss, Uncle Ronnie.”

I could barely hear her with the running water and all. Was I dreaming? Did she really moan my name? My cock throbbed as I started to cum in my shorts. I was hardly touching myself as just the thought of possibly hearing my niece moan my name brought me to an intense orgasm.

As I filled my shorts with a load of my hot juices, I closed the spy cam program on my laptop. Could I have heard her correctly? Did she really moan my name? It was so soft I couldn’t be sure but my desires for her were now getting out of control. It was one thing to fantasize about committing incest, but I was beginning to actually think about fucking my own niece.

As Erica exited the bathroom to get ready to go out for dinner, I quickly grabbed a shower. As I showered, I imagined my sexy teenage niece standing in this very spot masturbating only a few minutes earlier. My cock began to stir once more. God, this was going to be tough with this sexy little hard body running around my house but I was enjoying every second so far.

We had earlier decided to go to a nice formal classy restaurant so I was very surprised to see Erica come out of her room wearing a sexy body clinging dark blue dress. It was like a silk material, very thin as it hugged every sweet sexy curve of her tight little teenage body. Her dress came down to the mid point of her thighs, exposing her sexy tanned long legs with gorgeous matching blue high heels.

The sexiest part of her dress was the fact that the cut down the front exposed so much cleavage. Her shoulders were bare and exposed except for one thin string over each shoulder. It looked like if you untied each string, she would be standing there naked in front of you. God, she looked so fucking sexy. Again, I felt my cock harden once more.

“Holy smokes Erica, you look absolutely gorgeous!” I said as she beamed a smile ear to ear.

“Well you look pretty handsome yourself, Uncle Ronnie.” She replied.

“Nothing compared to you honey, wow!” I openly stared at every inch of her sweet young body.

I was wearing a black sport coat, light blue shirt, black tie, dress jeans and black shoes. The jeans were fairly tight, giving a good view of my thick bulge in front and my firm buttocks. I’ve had many ladies compliment my legs and butt over the years. Although it’s getting harder as time passes by, I work out very hard to stay in shape and be healthy.

“Ok young lady, let’s get rolling. We have reservations for 6pm.” I instructed her.

“Well lets go then already………..” she said laughing.

I followed her to my car, watching her sexy ass move from side to side underneath that thin sexy material of her dress. My cock was in a semi state of hardness every second I was around my gorgeous niece. I wondered if she was wearing any panties or a sexy thong as I couldn’t see any panty lines what so ever. I just wanted to reach out and cup those soft butt cheeks.

She moved around to the right door of my 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS as I followed her to open the door for her. She waited as I slowly opened her door before she slipped into the front bucket seat. As she did, her dress rode way up her thighs and as she swung one leg inside, she spread her legs open for just a second, giving me a quick glimpse of a light pastel blue panty covered pussy mound.

“This feels like a date Uncle Ronnie. Can we pretend it is?” she asked looking up at me with those eyes I can never say no to.

“If it makes you happy honey, yes we can pretend we’re on a date.” I replied as I felt my cock twitch once again.

The short drive to the restaurant was uneventful except for stealing glances at her gorgeous long legs. She seemed to constantly be moving them every few minutes. I wondered if she was sexually excited as her nipples were standing out and very visible through the thin material of her blue dress.

We arrived at the restaurant and as we walked toward the door, she moved close to me and slipped her arm around mine. I escorted her to the door as she smiled up at me, glowing with excitement as we played a game of lovers. As we entered the restaurant, I noticed several men looking me with admiration, not realizing the gorgeous blonde on my arms was my niece. I was beginning to enjoy this little game of pretence as well.

We were seated towards the back of the room in a dimly lit area. I acted just like a gentlemen on a date, sliding her chair out until she was seated before seating myself. Erica was acting like an older woman with tremendous grace and dignity. I remember thinking she should major in drama or something along those lines.

We ordered our food and ate, having casual conversations as time passed by slowly. Erica ordered as glass of wine with her meal. Now she wasn’t old enough to drink but the waiter, I guess because she was with me, must have thought she was old enough. I ordered a bottle of expensive red wine just for the two of us.

She was very sexy just watching her eat her dinner. One time, she looked deep into my eyes as she pursed her ruby red lips, slipping her spoon into her mouth, swirling her tongue as though she was licking a hard cock. She gave a quaint little smile as she saw my reaction. God, she had to realize she was turning me on as my cock thickened again.

Everything about her just gave off the aura of pure sexual beauty. I watched several men stealing glances of her beauty over and over. One handsome younger gentleman walked by her several times, trying to make eye contact with her but she nonchalantly ignored him. I was very proud she wanted to play this little game with me, her 40 year old uncle.

There was a small band playing in the lounge next to the dining hall. Two young musician’s with an electric guitar and the other on a piano. They were playing soft music to slowly dance by as couples walked up after dinner. I caught Erica looking other there several times. As we concluded our dinner, we sipped the last of our wine.

The affects of the wine on my niece were showing. Her face glowed slightly red as I could tell she was slightly drunk. Me, on the other hand, I was used to the affects of alcohol. I was mused by her actions as she was acting this date game out even more as I suddenly felt her foot caressing my leg. Softly she stroked up and down my calf muscle as my cock again thickened.

Finally she looked at me with those gorgeous eyes, fluttered her sexy eye lashes and asked, “Can we go and dance a little, Ronnie?”

She dropped the “uncle” part as we were in public. “Sure my dear, and I must say, you are looking absolutely radiant tonight.”

I stood up and moved to her side of the table, slipped her chair out as she stood and took her hand, leading her to the dance floor.

AndreeaThompson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndreeaThompson

A soft slow dance was being played so she nestled up to me, putting her head softly on my shoulder as we began to dance. I had my hands on her smooth hips as she hung her arms over my shoulders.

My cock hardened even more as I felt her huge soft breasts pressing into my chest. Looking down at her glorious cleavage, my cock throbbed even more. My right hand moved off her hip and caressed her back as we danced slowly. I could feel the sexual heat increasing between us as we held each other closely.

Erica leaned forward and kissed me softly on the neck as she pulled her young teenage body closer. We were now tight against each other, our bodies touching in every way. She moved her right thigh forward and touched my swollen shaft, pressing hard into it as we continued to dance slowly, now grinding our bodies together softly so nobody could notice.

As we turned, her back towards the wall, my right hand moved downward to softly cup her left butt cheek, pulling her hard into my hard thick cock. She moaned softly in my ear as I could feel her hard nipples pressing into my chest. My god, we were so aroused at this point as she sucked softly on my neck, someone had to notice.

Sure enough, the handsome young man was watching us closely and I caught him out of the corner of my eye. I got just a bit bold as when we turned around slowly where only he could see, I cupped her sweet butt flesh and pulled her dress up, exposing the very bottom of her ass cheek to him. His mouth opened and his jaw dropped in amazement at my niece’s perfectly tanned butt flesh.

I was so proud to be with my gorgeous young niece that I was flaunting her sexy teenage body to a total stranger. We danced several more slow dances until my cock was rock solid. Feeling the wine, Erica was very aroused as so was I, until we finally decided to call it a night and head home. As we headed to the door, I made eye contact with the young man once again as he tipped his drink to me and smiled.

We were just about to leave when thunder clapped and rain began to pour down. I took my coat off and covered her upper body as we ran to the car. We were both soaked as we began the drive home. As we passed under the street lights, I could see her hard nipples poking out of the wet material of her dress. She rubbed her legs, trying to dry them as we drove home.

My cock ached as I was stone hard constantly during our erotic dances. Looking over at those gorgeous legs, I was still bone hard. We made small chit chat as we neared my house. Driving up my long paved driveway towards my house, the rain increased to a steady pour once again. Lightning flashed in the distance, lighting up every gorgeous feature of her sexy face and young body. She flinched as the thunder clapped once more.

As we sat there, still feeling the affects of consuming a bottle of wine, the rain coming down hard with no hints of giving us a break, we finally decided to make a break for it. We ran to the front porch for cover, both getting soaked again in the process. Laughing hysterically like two young lovers, we stumbled inside, holding each other up as we moved into the living room.

“I’m soaked Uncle Ronnie. What are we gonna do now?” she said slyly.

“Hold on baby, I’ll get you a towel.” I said as I moved down the hall to the bathroom.

As I returned to the living room, Erica looked very sultry into my eyes and untied first the tie on her left shoulder, then the knot on her left shoulder. My niece looked deep into my eyes as her arms held up her dress, covering her breasts as she stood before me.

I moved toward her and wrapped the towel around her shoulders as she let her wet dress fall to the floor. For just a second, I was treated with a view of her sexy body as the dress fell to the floor. She was wearing a very hot and sexy looking sheer light blue laced bra, just barely covering her swollen dark nipples but it pushed her breasts upward together creating the...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Reeb
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments