Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Niece's Sexy Surprise Chapter I

"Sweet niece's 16th birthday party. Part 1 of 4"

20
5 Comments 5
6.0k Views 6.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Chapter 1 - The Arrival

It was a typical late summer Saturday afternoon, hot, humid and hazy. My sexy 36 year old sister Amy, invited me, her 42 year old bachelor brother,

over to join in celebration of her beautiful daughter, Lauren's 16th birthday party. Amy and her late husband have an in-ground pool and a pavilion about 20 yards away from the pool, which is where the party was going to take place.

 

I had arrived at Amy's house carrying a gift around 11am, knocking on the door as I entered the house. "Hello, anyone in here?" I questioned.

 

"I'm in the kitchen, Ron." Amy replied.

 

As I entered the kitchen, I stood for a second and just gazed lustfully at my beautiful sister's tight bikini clad perfect ass. I should elaborate a little and explain, my sweet sister and I have had a torrid incestuous relationship for over the past 17 years. I just cannot get enough of her sexy hot little body. Even after having a beautiful daughter, she has kept herself looking as good as she did when she was twenty years old.

 

Amy was wearing a black bikini, not quite a thong bottom but cut high on the hips and tied with a string. As she stood at the sink preparing some food for the party, I took in the view of her perfect heart shaped butt. The slight jiggle as she washed the vegetables in the sink, her long dark tanned shapely legs and her smooth tanned back and shoulders were absolutely stunning. I could see the side swells of her bikini covered boobs from behind. She was and will always be my perfect woman.

 

Let me further describe my sexy sister for you. She has sandy blonde shoulder length wavy hair, blue-green eyes, very pretty face, stands about 5 feet 4 inches tall, and has a dark tan typical for this time of year and rather large boobs for her size. I would guess her figure is around 35C-23-35, in that area, I'm not exactly sure. Over the years, she has gained just a little weight but all in the right places. She may now weigh around 115 or 120 pounds soaking wet.

 

One thing for sure, her nipples get huge, sticking out almost 1/2 inch, when she is sexually excited and they are erect. Just like pencil erasers, only bigger. I can remember when she was just in her early teens, before her breasts were a C-cup, her nipples were already huge. If I had to compare her looks to someone, I'd say she looks like Suzi Simpson, the Playboy model from years back, in my mind, just simply fucking gorgeous.

 

"Hi Amy, where's everyone at?" I asked as I approached her.

 

Looking over her shoulder, she replied, "There's only a few people here so far and they're all out at the pool." as she turned back to her food preparation. Looking out the kitchen window, you could see the pool and pavilion from the house.

 

I set Lauren's birthday gift on the table and knowing we were alone in the house, my cock was throbbing, pressing hard against my shorts, I moved in behind my sexy sister, put my hands on her smooth hips and gently pulled her soft bikini covered butt back hard into my swollen shaft. I just loved the feel of Amy's soft sexy ass against my hard shaft.

 

"Oooooohhhhhhh baby, feels like you're ready to party." my hot sister replied in her most sultry tone as she pushed her butt back and rubbed it back and forth against her brother's huge hard-on.

 

My hands reached around and cupped her huge mounds of tit flesh, feeling her swollen nipples through her bikini top as I nibbled and kissed her ear. Amy loved to have her nipples caressed, to hear hot breathing and feel my hot breath in her ears as did I. This really turned her on as she moaned softly and rolled her head back against my shoulder.

 

I held her for several minutes, rolling her hard nipples between my fingers and grinding my swollen shaft into the crack of her soft ass. She moaned softly as she melted in my arms. I slid my right hand down across her smooth tanned belly and inside her bikini bottom. Searching through her small patch of soft pussy hair, cupping her pubic mound tenderly, feeling the heat and growing moisture of her pussy.

 

My fingers sought out and found her erect clit, which caused her to gasp and catch her breath sharply as I touched it lightly. Her hot pussy was now getting wetter as my fingers slipped inside, caressing the insides with two fingers with my thumb flicking across her swollen clitty. Her breathing was becoming heavier by the second as her sexual pleasures increased.

 

Quickly regaining her self control, she said half heartedly, "Uuuuuuuummmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, ok Ron honey, that's enough. You're going to make me cum soon all over my bathing suit and someone may see it." she laughed, panting at the same time.

 

"So take them off." I replied softly as I untied the string on her bottoms and they slid down her long smooth tanned legs into a heap at the floor.

 

I dropped to my knees, spun her around and was once again eye level with the sexiest pussy in the world. My sister has the most perfect pussy I ever laid my eyes on. Her pussy lips pout slightly to expose her swollen clit when excited. Amy keeps her light sandy blonde pussy hair in a neatly trimmed racing stripe. I could see the wetness of her excitement as her brother's soft tongue reached out and flicked lightly across her swollen clitty.

 

"Oooooooohhhhhhhhh yesssssssss baby, that feels so good. Uuuuuuummmmmmm." my sexy sister moaned softly as her brother's tongue traced circles around her erect clit.

 

Amy caressed her erect nipples through her bikini top as her brother softly licked her sweet pussy. She leaned her perfect butt back into the cool counter top and lifted her left leg onto my shoulder, giving me better access to her sexually aroused pussy.

IsabelleRay
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabelleRay

My mouth enveloped her clit, holding it between his lips as he flicked his tongue softly across it, driving up her level of excitement.

 

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhh god Ronnie, you really know how I like my pussy eaten, uuuuuuuummmmmmmmm yesssssssssss!" moaned my sister as her sexual pleasure increased throughout her sexy body.

 

I increased the tempo, the pressure I applied to her excited clit was driving her mad with pleasure, closer to the orgasm she craved so bad. Her hips pushed forward, trying to force my tongue deep inside her. She pinched her swollen nipples hard as she was close to orgasm.

 

"Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh fuck yeah baby, suck my pussy!" my sister moaned out.

 

I once again sucked her clit hard between my lips and flicked my tongue hard and slow across the excited nub. My sister began bucking her hips as she started to shudder with an intense orgasm. Her pussy juices flowed as she trembled with the pure sexual excitement of her first intense orgasm of the day.

 

"Uuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmm, ooooooooohhhhhhhh god yesssssssss" she hissed as she was lost in waves of sexual pleasure.

 

I stood up and kissed my sexy sister softly, holding her tight in my arms as we embraced once again. I felt a great love, a deep passion for the love of my life which, unfortunately for me, was my younger sister.

 

Amy tasted her own juices on my lips and she loved the taste of her own juices that way. Especially after I had just licked her to orgasm once again. We kissed deep with the passion of lovers who knew each other's each and every deep desire. Coming to her senses, she remembered the party, her guests waiting out back and she hoped nobody had seen them.

 

She looked deep into my eyes as her small hand dropped to my crotch and caressed my swollen shaft through my shorts. Her hand slid slowly up and down the entire length of my hard shaft. Much more of this and I'd be the one to cum in my shorts. Our lips met as we kissed softly again, passionately for a few seconds as she spoke.

 

"We really should stop this and pick it up after the party, but, hmmmm, your cock feels so hard. Maybe I should give you a little lick or two, what do yah think Ronnie? OK my horny brother?" my hot sister added as she dropped to her knees in front of me.

 

"Yeah ok sis, anything you say love.” I moaned softly as she slid my shorts, underwear and all down to my ankles.

 

I watched as my gorgeous sexy blonde haired sister took hold of my rock hard seven inch cock and caressed it so soft and lovingly. She cupped my balls gently while stroking my shaft. Her small hand glided up and down until a bead of pre-cum oozed from my huge swollen purple cock head.

 

Looking up with those beautiful sexy eyes, she had a smile form on her lips as she slowly flicked her tongue out, whisping away my pre-cum and swirling it in her mouth. What a hot and absolutely sexy sight to behold.

 

“I just love to tease you like that Ronnie.”

 

“Yeah, you’re always teasing me, but I wouldn’t have it any other way babe.”

 

Still looking up into my eyes, she slowly opened her mouth, parts those soft sexy lips as I watched my swollen cock head disappear in her warm wet mouth. God, she was such a great cock sucker! She knew exactly how to maximize my arousal, looking into my eyes and swirling her tongue around my cock head.

 

She gripped my butt cheeks with both hands as she sucked my hard shaft in as deep as she could. Using no hands, she slowly pulled off my hard cock until only my head remained in her mouth. Very slowly, she pivoted her head from side to side, sending chills up my spine as she again took a good five inches of cock meat deep in her mouth again.

 

It was so sexy to see her expertly suck my cock, with no hands. She continued this routine, gradually picking up the pace. I could feel the cum starting to rise within me. Looking down, I could see her huge swollen nipples trapped inside her bikini top.

 

“Ohhh god yessss Amy, suck me good love!” I moaned out softly.

 

Her head was now bobbing up and down my solid rock hard shaft, faster and faster. My knees trembled as my pleasure was nearing unbearable levels. Still with no hands, in and out my thick cock glided past her soft red lips. I was just about there, god how hot this was, watching my gorgeous younger sister once again give me one of the best blowjobs of my life!

 

“Ummmmmmmm fuck yessssssssssssss!” I moaned as she pulled my cock in deep just as I erupted a hot load of cum in her mouth.

 

She held me there, deep in her hot mouth as I shot one, two, three hot spurts of cum in my loving sister’s hot mouth. I watched her try to swallow it but some escaped and trickled out the corner of her mouth, running down her chin and dripping to the floor.

 

“God damn Amy, you seem to outdo yourself every time, whew babe, that was fucking hot!” I panted out.

 

"Yeah, feeling better now my sexy big brother. Ok, let’s get it under control now. This is Lauren's big day and she's been waiting for her favorite uncle. Besides she has a surprise for you." Amy said as she stood up, retied her bikini bottoms and motioned me to get the door for her as she picked up the tray of dip and vegetables to head back to the party.

 

I grabbed Lauren's gift and as I followed her, again checking out my sister's sweet tight bikini clad ass, my mind wondered to what she meant, Lauren had a surprise for me? What the hell could she mean?

Published 
Written by Reeb
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments