Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nikki - Chapter 3

"Six weeks is a long time!"

6
1 Comment 1
2.2k Views 2.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words
(End of Chapter 2)

I pulled my dick out and fell into an out-of-breath heap next to Nikki. I looked at her and she was sweating, trying to catch her breath, and smiling! Damn, I love her smile! Nikki said “I’ve never done that before. That means you did get to take my cherry! My ass cherry!”

I couldn’t do or say anything. I just laid there, smiling! I pulled Nikki to me and kissed her with as much passion as I had in me. “I love you, Nikki!”

“I love you too, daddy!”

Chapter 3

The days and weeks leading up to the birth of my grandchild was a whirlwind of activity. Shopping, fixing up a nursery, getting all of the necessary things parents need for the arrival of a new baby. It was exhausting! But, Nikki and I were never too tired for each other. Our lust for each other got us going in the mornings and our passion for each other eased us into the night.

Then it happened! Nikki gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. With a head full jet black hear and the greenest eyes you have ever seen. And in my years of having kids of my own and knowing other friends who had kids, I’ve never known of a newborn to smile all the time. But this baby smiled! I asked Nikki if she had decided on a name, yet.

She looked at me and said “I’m going to name her what I’m feeling right now”.

Being the sometimes smart ass that I am, I looked at Nikki, raised my eyebrow and said ‘You’re going to name your child Horny?’

Nikki laughed and punched me in the ribs and said ‘Noooooo, I’m going to name her Joy!’

It’s hard to genuinely smile and feel like an ass at the same time but, I did. I took Nikki and Joy home the next day. I was a happy man!

The doctor told Nikki she shouldn’t have sex for six weeks. And that was fine because of the time and energy it took to take care of a newborn. Plus, I was getting to teach Nikki parenting skills she didn’t have. By the time Joy was six weeks old, Nikki had lost virtually all of the weight she had gained. If it was possible, she looked more beautiful now than ever!

Nikki was coming out of the shower one morning. Naked. Still wet. I couldn’t help myself! Six weeks of being a good boy. Six weeks of taking cold showers. Six weeks of doing any physical activity to take my mind off Nikki. Six weeks. No more! Nikki was walking and drying her hair with a towel at the same time. She didn’t see me, nor was she expecting me to be on my knees, so that her naked, bald, wet pussy crashed into my open mouth!

My hands immediately reached behind her and grabbed a handful of her ass and pulled her pussy even closer. My tongue was inside of my sexy daughter’s pussy and I was sucking. All of this caught Nikki off guard. She screamed at first but, dropped her towel and grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in tighter. She started to moan a little. You know that real sexy moan that women do. The kind that makes a man get a raging hard on when he hears it. Yeah, that moan!

Nikki said “Daddy, it’s been sooooo looooonnnng! Your tongue feels so good in my pussy! I hope you still like eating me!”

I didn’t say a word. I couldn’t! Have you ever had your tongue so deep in a woman’s pussy that your nose was rubbing her clit? I was moving my tongue back and forth, up and down, rubbing her clit with my nose and using my hands on her ass to pull myself into her as much as I could. Nikki started rocking her hips to increase the pleasure I was giving her. It only took about three minutes for Nikki’s knees to buckle.

She put her hand on the wall to steady herself, pushed her pussy forward and screamed! My sweet, sexy, naked, screaming daughter, squirted cum! All over me! In my mouth, on my face, on my chest, in my hair. Then she took a deep breath and squirted again! This time it was all in my mouth! I had opened my mouth and sealed it around the hot, soft lips of Nikki’s wet pussy! I wanted it all! And I got it! If you’ve never tasted the sweet cum of a hot, sexy 19 year old, you just don’t know what you’re missing! And if you have, you know what I’m talking about!

Nikki leaned on the wall to keep from falling. Completely spent, she had no energy to walk.

LovelyBrownie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LovelyBrownie

I got up and leaned into her. And kissed her. She put her arms around my neck and I picked her up. I took her over to the bed and gently laid her down. I stood up and just looked at her. Absolutely gorgeous! Nikki smiled at me.

Then she said in a slightly demanding way, “Daddy, I want your dick and I want it NOW!”

Well, I wasn’t going to argue with her. I pulled off my shorts and my cock was so hard it hurt. Nikki reached up and grabbed my balls. She guided my dick towards her face and said ‘bring that meat to me!’ She stuck her tongue out and licked the pre-cum. She then did something that surprised me. She moved around on the bed and laid back so that her head hung off the edge.

Nikki smiled at me and said ‘Daddy, fuck my mouth!’

When she opened her mouth, it was a straight shot into her throat. I slowly eased my rock solid cock into her mouth. She reached around and grabbed my ass and pulled me into her so that my dick completely disappeared in her mouth. I could feel the head of my dick go into her throat. She swallowed and I felt like her throat was milking my cock. My daughter was deep throating me! I can’t explain how it felt. I can only say I’ve never felt anything like that before! And I knew that I would want to feel like that again! Nikki pushed and pulled my hips, forcing me to fuck her mouth.

I got used to the rhythm she wanted and began fucking her mouth on my own. Nikki took her hands off my hips and started squeezing her tits and pulling on her nipples. After everything that we had done and I had seen over the past several minutes, I told Nikki I was about to cum. She grabbed my ass and pulled me to her so that I wouldn’t take my dick out of her mouth. I shot six weeks of pent up cum into her mouth and throat! It was too much for her to handle!

She did swallow most of it but, some came out the corners of her mouth. She used her fingers to push it back in. She used her hands to squeeze out every drop of cum I had into her hand. Then she licked her hand clean. Nikki got up off the bed and put her arms around my neck. We looked into each other’s eyes and kissed. It was a passionate kiss. One where souls merge. One where our cum was mixing in our mouths. The perfect kiss.

Nikki broke the kiss and looked at me. There was some concern in her expression. She said “Daddy, please tell me that this will never end! Please tell me that we will be together from now on. No matter what happens. Please tell me that what we have is real!”

I could tell my eyes were going to start leaking. The thought of losing her was something I couldn’t handle. I had to tell her the truth. “Nikki, you mean so much to me. I love you more than I have ever loved anyone in my life. I know you are young and I know you are my daughter. I also know that you may develop feelings for someone else. Someone your age. I will leave that completely up to you. I would never try to stop you. But, I will tell you this. As long as you will allow me to be a part of your life, I’m here. I’m not going anywhere. The feelings I have for you are more than real. They’re love. I am completely and totally in love with you. I love you as my daughter but, I’m in love with you as a woman! I want to be with you, I want to help you raise Joy! I will protect you and Joy. I will provide for you and Joy. As long as you want, this house is no longer mine. It’s ours! I love you!”

There were single lines of tears running down Nikki’s face. She hugged my tighter than I have ever been hugged before. She whispered ‘I love you, daddy. I’m yours for as long as you want me.’

I whispered, ‘That means forever!’

Nikki stepped back and with a laughing smile on her face said "Already?" I looked at her not understanding what she meant. She looked down between us. I looked down and realized my dick was sticking straight out.

I smiled at her and said, "Hell, he knows a good thing when he sees it!"

Nikki grabbed my rigid pole and got back on the bed. She said, "You’re so bad! Fucking your daughter and all".

I smiled and said, “What about you? You being a little cum slut and all. Maybe you need to be disciplined for being such a naughty little girl.”

Nikki raised one eyebrow, smiled and said, "A spanking? I like the sound of that!”

Published 
Written by PATMaster
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments