Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Not the Soap

6
0 Comments 0
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Competition Entry: Quickie Sex
“…8…9…10.” I put the bar back where it belonged and took a few deep breaths. After taking a drink from my water bottle, I walked from the workout room towards the living room. Just as I got there, the door opened and a chill burst into the house. My sister, Vanessa, walked in from her run.

She stood in the doorway, taking off layers until she was down to her undershirt and spandex pants. She was hanging up her jacket in the hall closet when I emerged from behind the couch. I stood in front of her, just wearing my workout short, sweat dripping off of my body. “Nice run?"

“Cody, you scared the shit out of me.”

“My bad.”

“And put a shirt on. No one wants to see that!” She mimed covering her face, but I knew she was joking. That was the relationship we had. Always joking, since childhood.

“Come on, nothing you haven’t seen before. No different than a bathing suit.”

“Seeing you wear those every summer has scarred me for life.”

“Well, I’m going to escape the abuse of my bitchy sister…” she stuck her tongue out at me, “and head upstairs to take a shower.”

“No way! I just went for a 5 mile run in the freezing cold. That shower is mine. You worked out for probably 15 minutes inside. That’s like a sauna compared to what I di—“

I bolted up the stairs before she could finish her thought, but she wasn’t far behind. She overtook me and was getting closer to the bathroom door. She had her hand on the knob, and wouldn’t hesitate to slam the door in my face. Reaching out, I grabbed her shirt and pulled her back, getting even with her, entering the bathroom at about the same time.

I pulled off my shorts and put them in the hamper and shot a look her way. “You might want to leave, Vanessa. I’m about to take a shower in here.”

“Fuck no, you’re not.” Without missing a beat, she stripped her shirt and spandex pants off, leaving her in just a pair of boyshorts and a sports bra. “That shower is mine.”

Our eyes locked, neither of us wanted to back down. In addition to the joking relationship we had, we had also gotten into many fights because of our mutual tendency to never back down. I guess you can call it a competitive edge, but it was more extreme than that. Especially with each other. Without breaking eye contact I reached in and turned on the water, then put my hands on my waistband and started to slowly pull my boxers down.

Still looking, she completely disrobed and jumped in the shower before I even knew what happened. I did a quick double take, then seethed in anger as she poked her head out of the shower and said, “Thanks Cody. You warmed it up perfectly for me!” Her smile was the epitome of mockery and her voice was dripping with smugness.

Now the smart thing to do might have been to just go to my room and wait for her to be done, admit defeat and just get her back next time. But maybe I wasn’t that smart. Or maybe I was too angry. Or maybe I wanted to see her naked. You decide. Either way, I stripped my boxers and jumped in the shower behind her, jostling for room under the spray.

I reached over to grab the soap out of the soap dish, but Vanessa got there first. “Dammit, Vanessa, give me the soap.”

She turned to me and started to soap up her body. “You mean this soap?” As angry as I was, my cock started to twitch as I saw her soaping up her tight stomach, her gravity-defying tits and the V between her legs.

“Yes, that soap!” I reached out for it, but she turned around, hiding the soap with her body, clutching it to herself. “Why are you such a bitch?” I pressed up against her and reached around her body to find it. My hands searched high and low before accidentally brushing up against her tits and eliciting a soft moan from her. “That…uhh…wasn’t the soap, was it?” I kept my hand there.

“Nope.” Her voice was short of breath, like she had a moan caught in her throat.

“Should I keep looking for it?”

“Well I’m not going to give it to you.”

I let my hands roam again, this time they came to rest on her other breast, intentionally.

SkylarRedstonne
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkylarRedstonne

I softly kneaded her perfect tits, gently playing with her nipple. “Still not the soap?”

“Keep looking,” she half-spoke, half-moaned.

My hands roamed her body as my now rock hard cock pressed against her ass. I slide my hands down her body until my fingers pressed up against her pussy. Her pussy was wet, not from the shower, but from arousal. I pressed a finger against her clit and asked again. “Still not the soap?”

“Getting warmer.” I slid a finger inside her, eliciting a moan as I ground my cock harder against her naked ass. I nestled it between her ass cheeks as I pumped a finger in and out of her clutching pussy. “Closer, but maybe, search a little deeper?” She bent forward at the waist, keeping her legs perfectly straight, her hands out against the wall, bracing herself as I slid my cock up and down her pussy. The soap thudded to the floor, forgotten at this point. She reached back and traced the outline of my cock. “Try searching with that.”

I held a hand on each hip as I pressed forward into her pussy, my cock slowly disappearing inside her. I began to thrust, hearing low and quiet moans as I did. “Still no soap Vanessa.”

“Forget the fucking soap. Just fuck me already Cody.” I grinned as the hot water cascaded over both of us. I moved my hands, now gripping both of her tits. I pulled out slowly, then started to ram my cock into her again and again. “FUCK ME! Yes, Cody, don’t fucking stop! Fuck me, make me cum before Mom and Dad get home.”

I had no intention of doing so. I pulled at her nipples, slamming my cock inside her again and again. All of the sweat that we were building up was instantly washed away down the drain. The water only intensified the slapping sounds of my hips against her fan-fucking-tastic ass. Her moans got louder and louder, filling the room. I moved one hand off of her tits, lower down to her clit and began to strum it in time with my thrusts inside her. “Never thought I’d be fucking my…fuck that’s good, Vanessa…my baby sister.”

“Sooo much hotter.” Vanessa began to roll her ass, stimulating both of us. She looked back at me over her shoulder with smoldering eyes. “Come on, fuck me Cody. Fuck your sister’s tight little pussy. Shove your cock inside me, make me cum like I’ve never cum before.”

I pulled out of her and just as she was about to voice her disappointment, I lifted her up and impaled her on my cock again. Holding her body tightly and pressing her against the cool shower wall, I was able to hammer my cock into her and feel her body pressed against mine. Our lips met for a fierce kiss as our bodies came closer and closer to orgasm. “COOOOOOODDDDYYYYYY!” She screamed out as I continued to hammer into her, feeling her pussy begin to convulse. “I’m gonna…gonna…fuck! Cumming!” She bit down on my shoulder, muffling her groans as she continued to buck her hips at me, cumming on my cock. Her orgasm waned, my hard cock still inside her. She looked clear into my eyes and leaned in close for a kiss. We were devouring each other’s mouths as I began to slide my cock in and out of her again, feeling myself get close.

“Vanessa, I’m close. I’m gonna cum.”

She slid off my cock and down to her knees. After giving me a few strokes with her hands she lowered her lips to my cock. The sight and feeling of pure power when a girl sinks to her knees to suck your cock is indescribable. I looked down to see her eyes on mine as she took more and more of my cock into her mouth. Her hand disappeared under her body as she began to finger herself. She released my cock and placed my cock between her tits, sliding them around my hard pole. “I want you to cum for me Cody. I want to taste my big brother’s cum.”

I couldn’t hold back any longer. The second she wrapped her lips around my cock again, I exploded. I filled her mouth and still she kept sucking and stroking trying to get every last bit.

“Mmmm, I was wondering when that would finally happen.”

Published 
Written by fjdjf54
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors