Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Oh Daddy

4
2 Comments 2
6.1k Views 6.1k
966 words 966 words
It felt so good, the dildo slipping in and out of my wet pussy. I let out a small moan as I pushed it all the way in my soaking pussy. I loved the feeling of a cock in my pussy it made me jump and buck.

I started moving it faster and the juices started flowing out of me I let out a loud moan then started bucking wildly as a orgasm ripped through me. I relaxed as I heard a moan from outside my door, I quickly sit up worried that someone is in the house. My daddy wasnt ment to be home until two. I lean forward so I can see out the door and I see my father on the ground stroking himself.

I gasp, my father was watching me masturbate. It made me feel horrible but something inside me wanted him to take me then and there. I layed down on my bed and waited for him to leave to go to his room. but he didnt leave to his room I heard the car start and leave the house.

I stepped out of the steamy shower wrapping a towel around myself and headed to my bedroom but I saw something on daddy's computer screen. I wandered into his room and looked at the screen it was a story site filled with erotic stories but the one he was looking at made me wet the title was, "I fucked my daughter and she loved it".

I read it getting wet as the story go into the erotic parts. I needed to rub myself so I lifted the towel and stuck two fingers in my pussy I moaned as the story went on with the father seducing his daughter.

Fathers P.O.V.

I walked up the stairs feeling guilty that I watched my baby girl play with herself. I unlocked the door and walked in, the warmth of the fire filled the room as I set down my coat and case. I heard a moan coming from the bedroom- it was my daughter's voice. I slowly made my way to the bedroom stopping at my own door. I saw the white of my daughter's robe on my chair and realized that she was reading my erotic story. I opened the door a jar wider to see her fingering herself as she read it.

My eight inch cock got hard as she let out small moans. I watched her as she started shaking and then she let out a loud moan. She thrust her hips in the air and bucked violently for a good 30 seconds. I wanted her right then and there my cock throbbed for her wet cunt.

She turned around and gasped as she saw me watching her.

"Oh daddy I'm sorry I didnt mean to!" she cried.

"Its ok baby," I said as I walked in and backed her into the wall.

AlissaScott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlissaScott

She looked scared but she wanted me at the same time. She threw herself at my lips and kissed me hard. I pushed her away, "baby this isn't right," I said.

She kissed me again and this time she slipped her tongue into my throat. I played with hers and she flicked her tongue around in my mouth. My cock was now rock hard and I thrust my hips near her pussy so she could feel it. She let out a small moan as she felt my cock on her sweet pussy.

I pulled away from our kiss and undid my pants. I knew that this was so wrong but I needed her young cunt. My pants fell to the ground as she pulled down my boxers, she gasped, "Oh daddy your cock is so big and hard!" she said as her soft hands wrapped around my stiff cock. Her tongue touched my head and I let out a low moan.

"Mmmmm baby faster faster," I moaned as she obeyed me. I was going to cum any second. I grabbed her head and pushed her mouth all the way to the bottom of my cock. I came in her mouth as she moaned with pleasure.

"Daddy please fuck me I want your cock in me!" she cried.

I pushed her onto the bed and pulled her to the edge. I got on my knees and entered my tongue into her soft juicy clit. She moaned and pushed my head in more as I got faster she cried, "Oh daddy I'm going to cumm dont stop daddy!" I moved my tongue faster as she moaned louder and finally she thrust her hips up as I continued to lick her out. She came into my mouth I had finally tasted my baby girls sweet cum.

I got up and pulled her close to my dick. "Are you ready baby?"I asked. Her dreamy eyes met mine "Its going to hurt."

"Yes daddy..take me now," she whispered.

I drew my cock closer to her clit and slid it in.

She cried, "ohh daddy it hurts its hurts!!"

I stuck it all the way in as she calmed down and started to enjoy the feeling. I humped my girl hard as she moaned. "Daddy faster fuck me faster!" I obeyed her as I got faster and faster she started shaking and I knew I was going to cum in her pussy any second. She cried out, "Ohh daddy, I'm cumming ahhhhhhh!" her juices flowed dowm my cock as I pushed it all the way into her and came. I moaned low as she moaned with me. I collapsed onto her and kissed her soft lips. I was still coming in her pussy.

We fell asleep like that until morning when we fucked again...but that came wait until next time.
Published 
Written by bekahhbaby
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments