Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Hot Summer's Day

2
0 Comments 0
2.5k Views 2.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words
It was a hot, summer day. My mom was out of town, and it was just me and my dad at the house. My dad was a pretty good looking man, 6'1, tan, brown hair, and green eyes. Him and my mom worked out a lot so he had a very good looking in that aspect as well. My mom had got herself a catch.

One thing I noticed about my dad is that he had a thing for looking at me. But really, who could blame him? I was a 5'7, Brown hair, blue eyed girl. I had a good pair of C-Cups and a nice ass. I also worked out, so I had a flat tummy and toned legs. I spent most of my summer days at our private pool (private because although we lived in a large neighborhood, we had huge hedges surrounding our back yard, no one could see in, and we couldn't see out). I had a perfect sun-kissed tan, that I was very proud of.

I started noticing him looking at me, and I liked it. It made me feel hot (not that I didn't already know I was). I started dressing skimpier around the house, especially when my mom wasn't home. I'd walk in and out of the house with my short-shorts and sports bra on, and my dad couldn't help but stare at my protruding tits and ass.

Today, I thought, was the perfect chance to do something about this little crush my dad had on me. I went out to the pool in my absolute skimpiest bikini, and chose the lawn chair right in front of the window that looked into the living room where my dad sat. I went for a quick swim, waiting for my dad to enter the living room. Once he did, I went to my chair. I smiled and waved at him when he looked up at me, then proceeded to slowly dry off. I slowly leaned forward giving him a great look at my ass as I dried my legs. Once I was good and dry and I knew that he had seen my little show, I walked inside, leaving my towel.

"Hi Daddy!" I said.

"Hi Sweetheart, have a nice swim?"

"Oh yes Daddy, it was wonderful! Its so beautiful outside today!"

"It is isn't it?" He replied, staring at my breasts which were a tad bit too big for my bikini top.

"I'm going out again once I get a soda, would you like to join me?"

"Hmm, sure baby. I'll go get my bathing suit on and we can go out together."

"Okay Daddy!"

As he went upstairs I got the my drink and waited at the bottom of the stairs for him. Once he got down there, we walked out together. I set my drink down and moved to the chair with the most possible sunlight.

"I think I'm going to tan for a little while before I get in Daddy"

"Okay honey"

I grabbed the oil and smiled at him as I oiled up. He watched, with pure lust in his eyes. I made sure to take time on my breasts, slowly oiling them up. He quickly looked away, to act like he wasn't watching, but his gaze soon fell back on my full breasts.

"Daddy, will you help me get my back and my legs?" I ask.

"Uhh...sure sweetheart."

He walked over to me and oiled up his hands. He began to rub down my back slowly, but surely. His big, strong hands felt good as they ran down my legs. He took more time near my ass. He slowly rubbed in the oil, clearly taking advantage of the opportunity. I sat up once he had finished and thanked him. He nodded and I stood up to adjust my towel on the lawn chair. As I bent down, he glanced at my ass and I caught him.

"I..uhh...I just noticed that your butt looks pretty good."

"Thank you daddy. I've been working out more often. I'm glad you noticed"

"I can tell. Your body looks amazing. I wish your mother's looked like that. It never really did. Even when she was 17, your age. Now that she's 35 I doubt she will ever look near that."

"Well, your 37 daddy. And you look good."

"Well thank you sweetie" He smiled at me, and continued to admire my body.

"Daddy, do you like my body?"

"Well of course I do sweetheart! Your in great shape!"

"No, do you like it, like, in a sexual way?"

He appeared flustered for a couple of seconds then he responded.

"Sweetie, your my daughter."

"That doesn't answer my question dad. Do you want my body?"

"Well...I....uhhh...."

"Its okay, you can be honest. I won't tell anyone. I promise."

"Well then yes honey, I do. Very much so."

"Well, do you want to touch my body?"

He looked confused and flustered.

I stood up and walked slowly towards him. I told him that I wanted his body too. And took his hands and placed them on my hips. I moaned at his touch, and he took that as a sign.

AhsleyGatees
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AhsleyGatees

He started letting his hands roam my body. He placed them on my boobs, and felt them. He held them in his hands, and I reached up to untie my top. It fell to our feet and we both smiled. I stared at them as he fondled them. I moaned as he began to play with my nipples. He pulled one up to his moth and began to suck. He flitted and sucked and did everything right as he sucked. Then, not wanting to leave the other one out, he reached for the other one. He performed the same wonderful task on it then he let his hands roam once again. He put them all over my body, rubbing the down my flat, tan tummy, and down my long toned legs. He stopped at my pussy. I was so wet from what had happened so far and I stared at him, urging him to continue. Looking me in the eyes, he did. He pulled my bottoms down, slowly. Smiling to himself, he let his fingers feel just how wet I was. He began to play with my clit, and my protruding pussy lips wanted more.

"Can I see your cock Daddy?"

"Of course you can baby."

As he continued with my hot, wet pussy, I reached for his bathing suit. I could see that his trunks were already tenting up and that made me smile naughtily. I pulled his trunks down and he stepped out of them. I stared down at his massive cock. I had been with three or four boys before and none of them were this large or thick. My daddy had a 9 inch cock. And boy did it look yummy. I smiled approvingly and stared into my dad's eyes. I began to play with it. I rubbed it up and down, and daddy moaned with pleasure. As I did this, he began to finger me. Starting with one finger, then two. He pulled them in and out of my wet pussy. Smiling as he actually heard just how wet I was every time he pulled out.

"Can we lay down on the lawn chair daddy? I want to do it outside."

"I don't think we should have sex sweetie."

"Don't worry daddy, i'm on the pill."

"But I don't want to take away your first time!"

"Daddy, you won't be my first time!"

He looked shocked but I went and lied down on the big bed-like chair. He followed like a little puppy and I giggled. Both of us naked, he asked if I liked top or bottom. I whispered top so you can see my boobs bouncing around while you fuck me. He seemed to like this answer. I layed on top of him and he stuck his cock at the entrance of my pussy. I was so wet and ready for this. He knew it too. He slowly began to slide in. His girth stretched my pussy walls, and he went in as far as he could. I moaned. This set him off. He began to pull in and out, starting to speed up as he went. His balls slapped against me as he went all the way in each time.

"Oh baby, your pussy is so tight!!"

"Oh daddy, fuck me good and hard!!"

He did. We both began to pick up speed, he slapped my ass as he went in. I liked that and got more into it. I grabbed and pinched my own tits. He smacked harder and harder. My ass was in the air, and we continued to fuck. We fucked for about ten minutes just panting. Then he began talking to me.

"You fithy little slut! Fuck your daddy good!"

"Oh daddy!! I will!! I want you to cum inside of me!"

"I want you to beg your dirty whore!"

"Thats right daddy! I'm your whore!! I want your hot cum inside of my filthy pussy!"

"Thats right you little slut! Fuck your daddy good!"

"Oh daddy, your little whore wants this!!"

"Thats right you filthy bitch! Beg for it!!"

"Oh daddy! Please, I want you to cum inside me. I want you to cum deep inside your little slut's pussy."

"Baby, I'm cumming!!"

We both came at he same time. His hot cum poured deep into my pussy. I tightened it, not wanted any of his seed to be put to waste. My body shivered with pleasure. I felt my dad doing the same. I moaned as my legs opened wide, and I recieved the full effects of the orgasm. My dad slowly pulled out, and I laid there with him as we both recovered. Once we had, I laid next to his naked body, pushing myself as close as possible, and kissed him.

In that day, we fucked about 3 more times. Each time getting better and better. We both knew that this day was just the beginning. As I laid with him after our 4th fuck of the day, I thanked for the wonderful sex.

"Anytime sweetheart. Anytime." He replied.

"I'm glad" I said to him as I winked. Then invited him to the shower.




**A follow up story soon**


***Please comment. This is my First story, and I'd like to hear your feedback***
Published 
Written by mlk21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors