Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Secret: Part One

"I watched the hot water run over my sister’s naked body. . ."

10
1 Comment 1
2.8k Views 2.8k
3.3k words 3.3k words
My twin sister, Misty, and I have always been very close. We have never been apart since the day we were born. When we were younger, we slept in the same room together, we played together, we attended the same schools together, and now, we are eighteen years old attending the same high school where we are seniors getting ready to graduate. We even plan on attending the same college together. We’ve already been accepted as well.

I am sure that our secret will follow us when we leave to go to college after graduation. Our secret. As I write this, it sounds as if I am about to break our secret. But this is my journal. The one thing that I do have separate from my sister. This is the one place where I can put my thoughts. My feelings. This one entry will be the one that stands out most.

Our secret started about a six months ago. We were running late getting ready for school one morning. Misty and I were eating breakfast at the kitchen table. I had finished mine first. I rushed upstairs and began a shower. I was just stepping out when Misty knocked on the door and asked if I was done. I told her I was done with my shower, but I still had yet to brush my teeth. Little did I know that my sister was going to barge in on me.

It was a good thing I had the towel wrapped around my waist. She came in, dressed in her floral robe and headed for the shower. I could not help but watch Misty step inside. She took the robe off after closing the shower door and flung it over the top and I watched it land on the floor. I began brushing my teeth as she began the water to take her shower. I stood there at the sink, brushing my teeth, while one thought went through my mind— my twin sister was taking a shower with me in the bathroom.  

I tried not to think about Misty being in the shower as I stood at the sink, but the thought kept running through my mind. I remember glancing in the mirror back at the shower just trying to get a glimpse of my sister. Yes, I knew it was wrong, but she was a girl. A nude girl standing in the same room as I. The next thing I knew, the tip of my cock contacted the sinks edge. I was so into thinking of my sister in the shower, that I did not even feel myself get hard. I panicked inside.

To top it off, my sister had forgotten to get a towel before she entered the shower, and of course, what happened? She asked me to hand her a towel as I stood there with my erection causing a tent in the towel around my waist. There was only two choices. One, for me to turned around, let her see my aroused state, and hand her a towel, or two, for her to step out butt naked and drip dry. I wanted to opt for the second because of my thoughts of before, but I opted for the first and tried to conceal my erection the best I could.  

I could not hide it. As I turned around to walk over to grab the towel on the rack to hand to my sister, she saw. I had to admit, it was too obvious. She hid behind the sliding shower door and I saw her smirk. However, I did not expect a comment out of her.  
As I handed her the towel, I recollect Misty asking, “So, is that because of me?”
 
I was stunned. I did not know what to say. To make things worse, I could not move. I just stood there after handing her the towel. I do remember her grabbing the towel and sliding the shower door closed again to towel off behind it. The next thing I remember, I was back standing at the sink and my sister was coming out of the shower and walking up to the sink herself. We looked at each other in the mirror. Her smile was priceless. My bland reaction was nothing compared to hers.

I never said a word to her as we headed out the door that morning and to my car for the drive to school. I couldn’t. I was embarrassed. But, there was something there that both of us understood. I saw how she enjoyed it. She obviously saw my thoughts for real also. It did not help that we saw each other through the whole day either. I would sneak peeks at her. I would catch her glimpses at me. We both knew there was more to what happened that morning.

When we got home that afternoon, we avoided each other the best we could. And we did a pretty good job at it. But, it lasted only until the morning. When the morning arrived, well, that is when our secret started.

I was in the shower. The water was running and I did not even hear Misty enter the bathroom. I remember the water running over me and then seeing the shower door slide open. I stopped and Misty was stepping inside. My only reaction was to move back so she could get in with me. I stood there and watched her stand under the water.

Her eyes were closed. My eyes were not. I watched the hot water run over my sister’s naked body. It had been the first time I had seen my sister naked in a very long time. Her body was amazing. She had grown into a very lovely woman. The water ran down her body, caressing her every curve. The water made the skin of Misty’s perky small breasts glisten. Her nipples and the area around them were so perfectly pink and symmetrically round. I wanted to reach out and touch her sprightly small mounds, but I held back. I just continued to watch the water run over my sister’s nakedness.

The water ran down her body in waves. I watched streams of water travel down her breasts, her stomach, and down to the bald area between her legs. I stood there and glared at the smooth patch that made my sister a true woman. What my sister had there was a perfectly formed slit that hid the inner recess of her femininity. It was the first time that I had actually realized what a woman my twin sister had become. It was also the first time that I felt a sexual attraction towards her.

She opened her eyes and there I stood. She saw how I was staring at her. It was what she wanted. My cock had grown hard and stood at attention and I did not care. My sister smiled and kneeled down. I could not believe what she was going to do. She wrapped her hand around the shaft of my hard cock. I felt her fingers grip me in a gentle, but tight squeeze. Then her tongue flicked out of her mouth and touched the tip of my cock. I felt the pulse in my cock as it began to throb from her sensual touch. I tossed my head back and let Misty assault my sexual organ. She flicked the tip of my cock several times before wrapping her lips over it and sucking. Her lips felt so hot over my elongated tip. As she sucked my hard head, her hand began to stroke me. Up, down, up down, I felt her fingers glide over every ridge that made up my erection. She set her own rhythm. A rhythm that not only satisfied me, but also her as well.
 
The hot water added to the effect. As it splashed on both me and her at times, I felt it coat her hand and add some lubrication as she stroked and sucked. It also ran down my balls and made them nice and loose. Then Misty took her other hand and started to massage my balls as she continued to mouth over and caress my stiff appendage. I remember moaning loudly.

As I recollect, Misty stopped sucking just to say as I moaned, “Mm, you like that? Does that make you want more?”

I recalled looking down at my sister. She looked up to me with a very sexual smile. I mumbled, “More. Do that some more.”

Again, my sister granted my wish and drew in my hard cock with her lips as she enveloped it with her fingers. She started massaging my orbs that hung below it with her other hand like she had before, but this time, with more intensity. She did not squeeze hard, but enough to let me feel the tingle in them. She slid her hand over my love tool with ease. Suddenly, I felt the tingle begin. The tingle started the process that would take me to the point of no return.

My balls began to tighten. I felt both of them lift and come closer to my body, getting ready for that magic moment. I began to moan even more loudly. My sister began to sigh as she continued to suck. This time, she ran her tongue in circles around the cranium that was filled with blood. That was bringing me closer to the edge. And she knew it.

“Oh, my. Is somebody getting ready to cum? Am I going to make you cum, honey?”

Honey, I remember my sister saying like I was a boyfriend she had pleased. All I knew now is that she was pleasing me and I was about to explode into her mouth. The feeling was getting so intense I had to back to the shower wall, but that did not stop my sister. She followed me as I braced myself. She removed her lips from the tip of my cock, but she continued to stroke me.

 “Cum for me! I want you to cum in my mouth.

GreicherVega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GreicherVega

I want to taste that hot sticky load on my tongue. I want to feel the smoothness of it travel down my throat!” She exclaimed then went back to sucking and maintain stroking.

It was more than I could take after she had said that and began her mission again. After she had gone back down on me, I lost it. My spasm hit and I could not hold back. My sister knew it too. She could feel it in my cock. She locked her lips over my head and as she did, I pumped my white fluid into her mouth. Spurt after spurt, my sister took all of my cum. It felt like I had pumped a whole liter inside her mouth she had me so aroused. It felt wonderful.

Misty, I recall, licked the last bit that dripped out of my cock and said, “Mm, mm, good” like she was eating Campbell’s soup. Immediately, I went limp and I could not stand anymore. I had to kneel down. My sister stood up. My face was right in line with her perfect slit. I looked up at her and she looked down at me. She smiled and shook her head in a yes motion. She was reading my mind.

I remember staring at Misty’s outer labia and how it formed her slit perfectly. My sister’s womanhood was absolutely gorgeous. She was the first girl that I had ever seen where the fold hid what was inside. I knew I was going to have fun searching for her inner notch. I wanted to taste her, see how sweet she was, but my fingers had to explore first.

The water still fell on us both. I ran my hand up and down the curve of her waist first. I wanted her to feel sensual before I just attacked her pussy. I traced a finger from her waist, trying to follow her waistline to her abdomen. She tilted her head back as I did. My finger found the spot right above her sensual spot. The spot where if she did not shave, would have been a strip of hair above it I imagined. My sister felt my finger linger there and as she tilted her head back even more, she mumbled, “Oh God.”

She knew what was going to happen next. I took my finger and slid it down the middle of her perfectly formed incision. I remember the tacky slickness of her arousal mix with the water running down her body. My finger felt as if it was gliding on ice. And Misty was hot to the touch. I ran my finger back up. I did not press in or anything. Just felt the crease with my fingertip. Again, my finger gathered the arousal that escaped her perforation. My sister was perfect and I was betting she knew it.

I turned my sister around towards the back of the shower where I had stood when she pleased me. I reach behind me and turned the shower off. She braced herself by letting her back hit the shower wall. I took my tongue and licked right above her sensual spot. She sighed heavily. Then I attacked.

Slowly, I took my tongue and tasted her perfect pleat as I licked from the bottom up. I tried my best not to press my tongue inside her. I wanted to savor the moment I peeled her crevice open. I wanted to see the pinkness that hid there. I wanted to see that tiny knob that gave women pleasure. I wanted to taste it and flick it with my tongue until my sister went into a sexual oblivion. Yes, I remember thinking, this was going to be wonderful.

There was a salty mixture of sweetness that landed on my tongue as it slid across the smoothness that she kept there. I let the flavor of her linger on my tongue as long as I could before going back for more. Going from the top down, I did the same thing, never inserting my tongue as I went. My sister started to breath heavier. She knew that I was teasing her.  

On my way back up her sensual site, my sister arched her body, her back pressing hard into the shower wall, and caused my tongue to split her crevice slightly. When it did, my sister flinched and moaned a very satisfying growl. I felt the warmth of her pinkness on my tongue and I tasted her sexual syrup even more. Since my tongue had already found its way inside her, I licked up, spreading the membrane that concealed what was inside. As my tongue reached the top, it felt the tiny nub that gave her so much pleasure. Again, my sister cringed as I touched the most sensitive spot on her body. I looked up at her and her head was still tilted back, but her hands had found her small mounds and she was pressing hard on them. I watched as her hands covered them perfectly.

As she massaged her perky projections, I took my hand, let my fingers finally peel back the outer layer that hid her hot canal, and there it was, in all its glistening pink glory. Misty’s clit was tiny, but it showed itself and I was ready to give it attention. I peeked up to see that she was still massaging her breasts and then, I let the tip of my tongue touch her clit. Just as she did before, she flinched and moaned. I circled her clit, tasting its sexual flavor with the tip of my tongue. Her body tensed as I tasted. She was enjoying it.

I then brushed my tongue over her hot pink clit, up and down, side to side, slowly. She began to moan even more. As I did, her pussy lips begin to plump, engorging themselves to full sexual arousal. What once had just been a sensual crease hiding the spot that gave her so much pleasure, was now a sexual fold that revealed what lied behind it. So pink and so moist, Misty’s pussy was a wondrous sight to behold. I loved how it hid everything first, but during sexual stimulation, its true colors were revealed.

I began to flick her clit. Her reaction was unbearable. She arched her body more into the wall of the shower, which pushed her pussy directly into my tongue. I tasted her even more. I began to vary my motions and licked her down and up, flicking her clit each time I made a pass upward. Downward I went again and when I went back up, my sister, muttered, “Oh shit,” and more of her luscious secretions evaded her hot pinkness. I could not help but stick my tongue inside her hot canal and lap up every drop.  

Misty’s body began to react in the most positive of manners as I continued to taste her sweet pussy. I felt her body begin to get hot and her legs began to quiver. Her breathing began to get heavier and faster. She was moaning syllables and biting on her bottom lip. I knew she was getting ready to cum. I was giving my sister an orgasm. And I intended to taste her orgasm when it flowed.

She arched her body once again into my tongue. Her vaginal muscle wrapped around my tongue. I swirled it around inside her, savoring her walls of love and the sap that leaked from it. Her legs began to quiver even more now. Her body was beginning to tense. I pulled my tongue from her wetness and found her clit again. Her clit was now even harder and more sensitive. Her sexual lips were now swollen to full arousal. I felt how hot they were as they touched my lips and my tongue worked her clit violently.  

Misty’s moaning syllables were exiting her lips faster and faster as I licked. I could tell that she was getting close. Suddenly, my...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by SensualDesires83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments