Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Peeping Betty (Part 1)

"Betty has a fetish of peeking in on other family members"

6
1 Comment 1
2.8k Views 2.8k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Hello to all why peeking Betty you ask?   Well they have peeing Toms that look in the window at naked women.   Well I love looking at naked women also.   The women that I care to look at almost every night is my mother and sister Domaneque.   Yes and my name is Betty.

I started peeking in the window, peek hole at my sister once I hit the age of 16.   To her I was a brat that was always under foot listening to her conservation and as she tells it sticking my nose in where it does not belong.  

 

One day I was listening to her talking on the phone with one of her friends in her bed room.   While she was on the bed she had her hands down in her pants.   I just stood their and watched what she was doing until she say me standing their.   She jumped out of the bed and closed the door after calling me a brat.

 

Whatever or whoever she was talking too must have been talking dirty to her for her to have her hands in her private area.   I ran to my room and slammed the door just as she had done.   One thing that Domaneque was unaware of there was a nice peep hole that allowed me to see her bed.   Don’t get me wrong I love my sister. But at times she got on my nerves too.  

 

At first I put a cup up to the wall so that I could hear what she was saying.   She was not saying those kinds of things when I was standing at the door.   Whoever it was must have been giving her instructions.   I looked on as she took off her bikini bottoms.   I heard her respond with yes I have removed them.   The next thing that she must have been told was to stick her fingers in her mouth.   I could see her spit coating her finger as I watched her open her legs wide. Eww.   My sister had hair on both sides of her pussy, but none in the middle she must have shaved.   With her wet finger she touched her clit and put her fingers back in her mouth.   Eww   I could hear her moaning as she sucked her fingers.  

 

I slid my hand down between my legs and found that my panties were wet.   It was something that was new to me.   Sure I have masturbated some nights, but my pussy only got wet after I had played with my pussy for awhile thinking of hopefully playing the kissing game with Rachel on my next sleep over.  

 

But to see my own sisters pussy and her sticking her fingers in her mouth just got me a bit drippy.   I found my self not sliding my fingers down my panties and touching my clit.   A moan escaped my lips.   I looked to see if my sister had heard me but she was still rubbing her pussy and tasting her own fluids.   Eww nasty I thought. How can she do that?   I watched on as she did whatever the person told her to do on the phone.   She was pulling and tugging on her nipple as she rubbed her clit.   What was that clear stuff that was hanging off the edge of her fingers?   A long string hung their as I watched her stick out her tongue and suck it down. Eww, that looked like snot.   But for some reason I found that I was licking my lips.

 

My panties were getting wetter from my own juices.   I pushed them down and stepped out of them.   Oh god it felt so fucking good as I rubbed my clit.   The head was poking out from under the hood that covered it... My sister’s clit was a lot bigger then mines were.   Sis opened her legs wider, I could see right up in her hole.   It glisten so, all nice and shiny. My now wet pussy making a squishing sucking sound as I stuck my finger inside.   I wondered if I had the same stuff on my fingers that my sister did.   All that I could do was look and see.   God yes it was there but not as stringy as my sisters.   I put it up under my nose to smell it.   It really did not have a bad smell to it, but eww it looked so much like snot.   If my sister ate hers at least I could give it a try.   I closed my eyes and opened my mouth.   I stuck in my fingers inside my mouth but thinking eww do I really want too.  

 

Clamping down my mouth quickly I had my first taste of what had came from my pussy.   Mm. Not too bad at all as I licked my fingers to clean my own juices off.   I started rubbing my pussy faster and faster to see if I could get more to come.   I now found that I wanted more as I stuck my fingers back between my legs.   I was fucking my self with my own fingers. I was so wet that my juices were running down my hand. Oo. Oo. My hips bucking on there own I felt something like a large bubble in my tummy. Then it was like I had just wet all over myself, running down my legs getting on the floor.  

 

I placed my hands on the wall to steady my self. I peeked back through the hole and my sister was moving her fingers in and out of her pussy with speed. Yes I want to cum Pleaseeeeeeeeee cum pleassssssee I want to cum mommy mommy.   As I watched fluids shot from my sisters pussy all over her bed.   It was spraying all through her fingers as she kept on rubbing her pussy faster and faster. Her hand seemed a blur as fast as she was going. My sisters body jerking on the bed.   Did I hear correctly did she say mommy?

 

RING, RING.   It was my cell phone.   Of all people Rachel.

I hit the silent button on the phone. I would have to talk to Rachel later.   Peering through the hole to see what my sister was doing.   I was hoping that she was still in the bed rubbing her pussy.   I was just too hot and bothered to just stop what I was doing right now.

She was not in her bed any more.   I wonder where she was at.   Was I hearing it right that my older sister was getting off on the phone with mom? Was mom telling her what to do? To stick her fingers deep inside her pussy and lick her fingers clean.   My own sister has made me so horny and wet between my legs.   Looking down I could see the puddle of juices that had ran down my legs and now was on the floor.

Placing my fingers in my mouth once again I could still taste the mucus that coated my fingers and that I wanted more of it.   Was it so wrong for me to want more?   Taking off my shirt which had already been unbutton I let it drop to the floor where I was standing.

ValentiinaLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValentiinaLove

  I walked over to bed and removed my damp skirt.   Looking downwards I could see that my nipples were still hard.   Flopping back on the bed I raised my legs so that my heels were on the edge of my bed that allowed me to have my pussy much wider.   Wondering and thinking back to the things that I had seen my own sister doing.   I wanted to have another orgasm.   I wanted to taste myself again.   I wanted to suck, lick whatever the cream was that came from my pussy.

Rolling my hard nipples between my fingers I could heard my own breathing changing as I concentrated on the picture in my head of my sister fingers sliding deeply into her pussy.   The hardness of her clit as it stuck out between her fingers.   The little tiny nub she has that I wanted to feel on my tongue sucking and licking.   The picture of the stringy stuff that came from her pussy she held up and took into her mouth.   I wanted to be that one doing that.  

Pulling harder at my nipples I could feel my own juices flowing out and running down my ass crack.   I know that I was making a mess of the bed but who the fuck cared at this time.   With a shaking hand I reached down and touched my pussy.   Oh god the wetness I felt as my finger touched the entrance of my pussy.   Placing three fingers in my hole I could feel then turning good and slick with my cream.   I could feel my heart beating through my chest as I knew that I just wanted to taste my own cream once again.   Was this the way that a drug addicts felt when in a need for a fix?   Dammit. With my nerves on edge I removed my fingers from my pussy to see them up close.   I could see that the mixture was tick, but clear as it made a web between my fingers.   The closer that I brought my fingers to my mouth the bigger the butterflies got in my belly.   I closed my eyes.  This is what I have been wanting, needing. My fix.  

Mm.   The favorable taste of my own thick juices was so delicious.   It was something that I knew from now own on out that I need.   As I laid there on the bed with my thighs wide I just kept picturing what my sister had been doing to her own self.   Her nipples taunt and coated with her silky juices.  

 

Lying their pulling at my nipple I could feel the juices leaking down a pooling under my ass crack.   Then I felt hands on my thighs pushing my legs up and back exposing me more.   My hand froze on my nipple.   Oh God.   I had been caught playing with myself.   I thought that I had closed and locked the door.   I wanted to look so badly to see how it was.   Was it my sister that had snuck in here without me knowing or oh no was it my mom.   She was not due home anytime soon.   Domaneque was supposed to drop me off at Rachel’s. Looking through the slits of my eyes I could see the top of her head. It was the head of my sister Domaneque.  

 

Oh God! My dream has come through here I am with my legs being shoved back and between them is my sister.   My knees were back far enough that they were almost touching my breast.   It was something that just happened automatically I reach down and pulled my legs wider.   I just could not wait for the next thing to happen.   It did happen out of nowhere my sister touched my clit with her tongue.   It was not just the touch but they way that she slid her tongue from the opening of my hole and then letting my clit slid along here tongue.   I wanted my pussy to be so exposed so that she could get all of me that she could.   I wanted to feel her tongue getting deep in my hole to get to the goo that I knew I was making.   I wanted her to taste the wonders of the juices that I had tasted and I want more.  

 

My won sister was flicking her tongue slowly back and forth across my clit.   Then laying her tongue flat against my clit making and humming sound with her mouth.   I just closed my eyes and savor what she was doing to me.   It felt so much better then when I did it my self.   Tingles and butterflies building in my belly as I felt her mouth close and start a hard suction on my clit.  

 

I felt something pressing at the entrance of my pussy hole. My sister slid whatever she had up my slit and massaged my clit with it. "Oh, Domaneque, please fuck me with that." With me saying those words Domaneque placed her mouth on my throbbing clit and shoved the object that she held into my pussy. She pulled it out and then rammed it in again. She continued this slow hard fuck on my wanting cunt. I raised my hips in anticipation of more. She wiggled a finger into my ass. She rolled it around hitting spots that shot waves of electricity through my body. I replaced her hand and held my lips open for her so she could continue her attack on my clit and both my holes.

My body began to tense. I could feel my hips moving frantically, bucking my hips trying to get my sister to fuck my pussy deeper and  harder with the hard thick object deeper into in my sopping, wet pussy hole as hard as she could. "That's good isn’t it sister, do you like the feel of my vibrator? This is what I use on my pussy when I have that deep need to have my pussy filled and to cum. I use this to reach where my fingers cannot reach. I want my baby sister to have the best orgasm possible for her young needy hot little pussy."

 

"Mmmmmmmm Domaneque, deeper, harder! Yesssa! Fuck sis!"

"Come baby, show me what a nasty little peeping sister that you are." Then I felt a vibration. Then felt fingers entering my asshole.

I came all over my sister’s vibrator. I felt my juices flow out my body onto my sister’s hand. She quickly pulled the vibrator out of my hot hole with sucking sound. It was so stretched out. She placed her mouth over my cunt and lapped up all my juices. I pulled her face to mine and tasted my sweet juices.

Our passionate kiss was interrupted when my cell phone rang again.   It was Rachael.

Published 
Written by whazuppeps1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments