Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pleasure for two (part one)

4
1 Comment 1
1.3k Views 1.3k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Pleasure for two (part one)

She lay in her bed covered with sheets completely naked, her long, fiery and curly red hair covered her pillow, and she stood at 5’8 at 120 pounds. Her summer blue eyes are tightly closed, her hands moved down her body, her right stopping at her 38C tits tweaking her swollen red ½ nipples with large half dollar areolas. Her left hand streaked down her flat stomach to her Brazilian waxed pussy. This girl was truly a virgin goddess lusted by all men. Just next door, a conjoining room slept her 18-year-old twin brother who has absolutely no idea of what is going on in there. During the day his sister looks like a complete nerd, no man would want to touch her: she wore large dorky glasses, had braces, put her hair in pigtails, and wore covering clothes that prevented all to see her at age 18. Her name is Angela Parker; her brother is Mark, one of the most popular men at school. He was the quarterback of the school’s football team and was lusted by every girl but his sister as far as he knew anyway.

Mark wakes up suddenly to hear a faint moaning coming from his sister’s room; he knew he could not return to sleep so he slides out wearing nothing but his boxers. Mark goes up to the door and knocks softly, her moaning continued, he says, “Sis?” She says, “I can’t sleep…” “What are you doing in there?” “Nothing…” “Bull, I can hear you moaning.” Mark was a virgin despite craved by every girl in school, closest he ever came was to kiss a girl; his excuse was he was more concerned with his future than girls. Angela says, “I’m just…” She moans out very loud, he even hears her mutter, “Oh fuck…” That was nothing new to hear from his friends, but to hear Angela say that really surprised him. He opens the door quickly and says, “What the hell are you…?” Angela jerks her head to him, her face going bright red; she had already kicked the sheets off in her pleasure so Mark saw her stunningly sexy frame. Mark quickly turns around and goes back thru the door, he locks it on his side so she could not get to him and lies on his bed until he went to sleep. Angela did manage to as well.

In the morning, with his parents still asleep, Mark was downstairs making a quick breakfast for Angela and him, Angela comes down in her usual attire, Mark says, “Be done in 5 minutes…” “Brother…” “Nothing happened…got it…” Angela blushes a little and says, “I’m sorry…” “Drop it.” She stops at last. He turns and brings over a glass of OJ to her. She takes it, sips on it softly as if afraid she would break the glass. He was getting the bacon done while turning the eggs when she said, “What day is it anyway?” “It is Friday.” “Thank god…I hate school.” Mark caught himself thinking some nasty thoughts just then; he puts it aside and puts some bacon and eggs as well as a couple slices of toast on one plate then the rest on another. He sets it before her and sits down with his usual can of Mountain Dew. He moves a little and pulls his wallet out; he takes out a 20 and says, “Mom wants you to buy 5 cases of that perfume she likes from Mrs. Hamrick, your English teacher.” “Okay…anything else?” He looks at her for a moment deciding something; she looks at him trying to figure him out. He finishes just then and says, “You got 10 minutes.” He rises with his plate and drops it in the dishwasher. He then leaves the kitchen.

He goes to the bathroom and locks the door feeling a need to. He goes to the toilet and puts the seat down, he says, “Damn it. Get that shit out of your mind; she is your sister for Christ sakes. You are not going to ruin your life for a fling of the moment and definitely will not stain your good name with incest!” He gets up and goes to the sink, he washes his hand then splashes water over his face, he puts some through his hair with a comb to fix it up again and dries his hair, and he says, “Shit, there’s a game tonight.” He gets out and walks towards the front door, she stood there waiting for him. He says, “We have a game today so you have 2 choices, stay and watch or I’ll get you a ride home.” “I’ll stay and watch…I was going to anyway for chess club.” He grabs his satchel and walks out the door with her behind him, he pulls his keys out as they approach his 76 thunderbird, (let us remind you that this story is set in May of 2005). Both get in, he backs out as he usually does and goes off like normal. His father had plenty of money; they had it set up so 30% of each paycheck went to his so he always had plenty for gas.

Within 20 minutes, he pulls into his spot at school, a couple cheerleaders walk up to his side. Angela gets out quick and leaves him there. He rolls the window down, she drops down a little and says, “Can’t believe you got that for a sister…” “Aren’t you glad I got the looks and not her? You got enough troubles as it is.” “True…you ready for tonight?” He puts a CD in playing the school’s music, everyone in the parking lot hoots like crazy. He turns it off and says, “That good enough?” “Always with you baby…anyway I can meet with you tonight?” “Got to drop sis off at the house then we’d be fine.” “I can stand being around a dork that long for you.” He smiles as he says, “How long has it been? 2 years?” “Close, 1 year, 11 months, and 22 days.” “Only 9 days off, damn.” She laughs at that and says, “I can’t wait baby…see you later…”

Mark gets out after they walk away grabbing his bag, he locks his pride up and goes towards first. By the time, lunch rolled around Mark is starving from helping set the stands up. He gets into lunch, the cheerleader from before walks up and gives him an open-mouthed kiss, tongue and all; she even bit his lip slightly. He says, “Still would like some food…” “The usual?” He takes out a 20 and says, “Get anything you want with my usual.” Her eyes go glassy at this; she goes to wait in line. His sister walks in just then and goes to him, she says, “Before the game could you help me load it all in the trunk?” “No problem.” She was gone in a second to return to her friends. The cheerleader returns with a bunch of stuff and says, “Here you go, 2 dollars and 59 cents.” “Damn…you got enough?” “You said…” “I know…enjoy.”

After school, Mark split from her for 10 minutes to help Angela get it all in the trunk. After getting it all in Mark says, “Here’s a house key, keep it with you, I’m just dropping you off tonight.” “Her again…” “What’s that supposed to mean?” “She’s a slut.” He grabs her arm roughly and says, “Watch it bitch…” “Right now she’s fucking the coach, go and see for yourself!” His hand tightens then releases. He locks up and walks with her in tow to the gym, he enters to hear a moan. He says, “Could be any girl.” They go up to the window and he stops dead to see her riding the coach like a whore. Angela says, “Told you.” He turns and says, “Go on to Chess Club.” “I was just looking out for you bro…like you have done for me.” He walked fast away from her. Mark gets to a few friends of his and changes to his normal happy self.

Towards the last quarter of the game, Angela gets a seat to watch the game. They were tied, 30/30. There is only 8 seconds remaining on the clock. They had to win, a tie would be humiliating after the press conference they had before the game. The cheerleader who waves hi to her joins Angela. Angela says, “Stay away from my brother slut, I saw you with the coach.” “Like you can actually threaten me, I have fucked everyone in the school but Mark.” “He won’t touch you. He saw it too.” “You little bitch.” Angela smiles as the cheerleader leaves her. Angela looks behind her to see a group of cheerleaders who were not out there coming for her. Angela rises and smiles. She was feeling hot, finally fed up with the cover she removes the sweatshirt to show herself in a t-shirt with her large breast poking out rather far. Her glasses come off at last and her hair comes down. She rips away the soft pants showing short. The cheerleaders halt seeing her like this. Not many were paying attention. Angela says, “Listen up slut…my brother doesn’t need a whore like you messing up his life. You want to dance let’s dance…been meaning to kick your ass for some time…” “Bring it on bitch!” Down on the field they had just landed the touchdown to win the game, Mark looks up to the stands seeing the cheerleader and her pets facing one girl. Mark instantly recognized her as his sister. He had noticed she was a little puffier than usual; she was wearing normal clothes underneath and was now showing it off. The cheerleaders come down for Angela. Mark takes off in a sprint, he gets to the wall and jumps up, the cheerleaders see him, and he climbs over and gets up before his sister stopping them. He says, “Get the fuck out of here slut.” Everyone was watching now.

The coach ran up with some of the other players stopped dead by his sister. Mark says, “You just try and mess with my sis and I’ll kill you goddamned whore!” He screamed out so loud everyone could hear him. Someone throws him a microphone. He says, “Hey everyone, guess who the largest slut in the school is, she’s fucked the principle, the coach, all the male teachers, and every guy on the team but me!” Police were there, they rush about arresting the male teachers, the coaches, and the principle. Mark says, “Don’t think your getting away whore. You fucked with the last guy.” He charges up the stairs and tackles her into the rest of her friends knocking them all down. Angela grabs his arm saying, “Stop brother, she could sue you…” “Your damned right I could…” “The police hear everything today slut, you don’t have a case.” The girl breaks into tears being the spoiled bitch she was. Guy’s on the team cheer him on. They go up and raise both him and Angela up, the crowd goes wild.

2 hours later Mark and Angela get back to his car, Angela says, “I could have handled that bitch.” “Her yes, but not all of them. Didn’t think you’d ever change.” “I got fed up with them, behind your back they treated me like shit, so I decided to show them who the real shit was.” “They know sis, they know.” “So where we going to eat?” He says, “I got somewhere in mind.” He speeds out from the school parking lot and goes off.

AdaRichi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdaRichi

They pull into Olive Garden 20 minutes later, normally it would have been a 40-minute drive, and he really sped today. Angela did not complain, she actually smiled and laughed at it. Angela gets out with him and says, “Wonder if anyone will recognize me?” “Probably think you’re my girlfriend?” “That such a bad thing? For tonight anyway?” “Nice try.” They walk in, the manager says, “Mark, I heard the news, woo! Who is this?” Angela says, “Pappy, you don’t recognize your sweet niece?” “Angela?” The waitress caught dead in her tracks seeing her like this. Mark says, “We’re rather starving so you can gasp later Uncle Tim.” Tim says, “Heather, get my niece and nephew one of the best tables in the house!” “Right this way…” Mark and Angela follow her to the table. People stared in disbelief, a few women got mad at their spouses but nothing too bad. Mark says, “Red wine tonight.” “You hun?” “Pepsi.”

Heather goes, Angela says, “Don’t drink too much.” “I know you can drive, you’ve done it before when I was drunk, and you may do it again.” “I didn’t like having to drag your ass in. No.” “Fine, I’ll only have 2 glasses, one before and one during. Remember it’s all on me, get what you want.” “It’s your grave, if you say so.” “Very funny.” Their drinks come, he says, “Take the bottle with you. I can’t drink too much tonight.” “Very well, you know what you want?” Angela says, “Chicken Manicotti, salad and those breadsticks.” “Extra cheese?” “Of course.” “Mark?” “Chicken Parmesan with a side of Baked Ziti.” “30 minutes. I’ll be back with the salad and breadsticks.” She leaves. Mark says, “You been here recently?” “Remember the last 4 dates you went on, I did as well with one of the boys in the chess club, it was part of the deal for playing chess, I lost 4 out of 10 times so I was brought here. Of course I dressed like I used to.” “Before today nobody…” “Before last night nobody knew.”

Mark says, “What you going to do now?” “My brother has made the largest slut in the school the laughing stock of the world, I even punked her down; I just got demoted to her place I guess.” Mark laughs at that. The salads and breadsticks arrive. She says, “Cheese on the salad?” Angela says, “I’ll tell you when to stop.” She keeps going, Angela says, “Oh, you can stop now.” Heather and Mark both laugh at this realizing it. Angela only smiled. Heather leaves them; Angela and mark split the salad and the breadsticks and begin. Angela says, “Never gets old.” Mark says, “The couple right there thinks we are on a date…” “I’ve noticed; want to play a trick on them?” “Sure.” She moves her foot out and rubs his leg, the short table clothe showed this, Mark winked to his uncle and other people. The couple was clueless yet kept watching. Mark felt his erection grow but does not show anything, Angela kept going, not realizing this was happening. She stops quickly and everyone laughs at the flushed faces of the couple. It was later explain to them it was a joke and they were actually siblings. Both laugh now with everyone else then everything goes quiet. Angela says, “You okay?” “Yeah, why?” “You flinched halfway thru.” “I did…” “Never mind, let’s just eat.”

The meal went great, their uncle even made it a free meal for them, they thank him greatly then start to leave, and it began to rain right away. Angela says, “Damn it…I’m wearing cotton!” Their uncle walks up behind them with an umbrella and says, “Need this?” “Thanks Tim!” Both go out, Mark makes sure Angela gets in then goes to his side and gets in. They would return the umbrella later on. Mark says, “Let’s go home.” “Please…I need to change out of these clothes. Too tight.” “Why you wear them?” “I was proving a point.” Mark gets home quickly; their parents were gone so he pulls into the driveway giving room for their parents when they returned. He normally left it outside but today he wanted to get out without getting soaked. They get in, Angela quickly runs upstairs to her room to change. Mark heads up as well to change. He gets close, Angela says from inside her room, “Hey bro…could you get me a towel? I’m about to take a shower and there are none in my room.” He gets one from the closet and snakes his arm in. She slides her hand over his then grabs the towel taking it keeping herself hidden. Her touch had been different from normal. He dismisses it as an accident and goes into his room.

He gets on his computer and turns his webcam on. He chats with a few friends for about an hour when the door conjoining their room opens, Angela enters in her normal nightgown, she says, “What you doing?” “Hell no you aren’t ogling my sister dude. See ya.” He turns the webcam off and says, “Watch it, my friends are beast.” “Most men are.” “You are calling me a beast?” “Maybe?” “Oh really…” He stands, she had moved up just so when he did stand and face her they would be very close together, she says, “Really…” Mark does not push her away though, she says, “What’s wrong bro?” His left hand rises up to her cheek and gently brushes her hair from before her eye, he could not help himself right now. She tilts her head up, Mark stood at 6’6” nearly 180 pounds of lean meat. He lowers his head lightly until their lips meet, she pushes up pressing on her end as well, they did not go thrashing about, it was just a sweet simple kiss. Mark was having difficulty with his raging hard-on though. Angela lets off the kiss and steps back, unsure how he would react. Mark says, “Sis…”

Angela says, “I’m sorry, I don’t know what I was thinking…I’ll go…” She turns; he walks up and stops her gently. She turns to him, Mark says, “You are going to kiss me and leave me hanging?” “I’m your sister…we shouldn’t do this…” “If you want...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Hellfire360
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments