Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pregnant in Panties - Chap 2

"Father-in-law visits with Steven's brother"

4
1 Comment 1
3.6k Views 3.6k
4.2k words 4.2k words
Pregnant in Panties

Chapter Two

(Please read Chapter 1 if you haven’t already. This multi-chapter story could be listed in several different groups. It contains group sex, bisexual and gay contact, incest, BDSM and other fetishes. If this offends you, please stop now. If it doesn’t, I hope you enjoy.)

The sweat started as soon as Suzanne left the shower and tried to dry off. By the time she reached her bedroom and the welcome relief of the window air conditioner, salty drops fell from her large, dark nipples. She sat heavily on the bed, the duvet cool under her as she toweled her shoulder-length hair dry. Starting to feel almost human again, the twenty-eight year-old, seven-month pregnant blonde reached into her drawer and extracted a fresh pair of white cotton string bikini panties. She giggled in the cool breeze that blew across her naked, engorged nipples as she pulled them on.

She loved her lingerie. She loved the effect her wearing it had on Steven, her husband and Master, even more. Before they had left his parents’ home, they shopped in all the new boutiques in Boca Raton. It was in a French designer shop where Suzanne had seen a new style of panty for the first time. It was like a thong, but instead of a plain string across her hips and the back of her waist, these had a three inch wide piece of stretch lace. In the front, it covered little more than a regular g-string, but in back, the lace hid the top of her cheeks in the cutest, sexiest way. She bought every color they had. Steven was not the only one who appreciated her newest acquisitions. She wore a different color for Daddy Louis every day before they left.

But now, all she wanted was the plain white cotton. It was all she wore. She pulled them up her tanned, fit legs until they cupped the bare naked mound of her sex. She lowered herself onto the foot of the bed, pulled her heels up to the mattress, and spread her knees wide. Leaning back on her left elbow, she gazed into the mirror over her dresser and watched the slender middle finger of her right hand trace her magic slit through the thin layer of soft white cotton. Suzanne moaned when her fingertip found the hood of her clit, her eyes focused on the growing wet spot reflected in the mirror. She let her hand move slowly upwards, caressing her swollen tummy until her fingers found her heavy, rounded breasts. The otherwise petite pregnant beauty groaned as her fingers closed over a dark distended nipple. She closed her eyes, let her head hang back and mumbled as she pinched and pulled the super-sensitive flesh.

“Oh, fuck…unhhhhh…please, Daddy Louis, bite me again…hurt your slut, Daddy.” Her moaning and groaning and the noisy window a/c unit combined to hide Steven’s entrance into the bedroom, but did nothing to shield him from her hurtful wishes. He picked a thin black leather crop off the top of the dresser as he approached his wife, her eyes still closed, writhing in wanton lust.

WHACK!!! WHACK!!! WHACK!!!

“AOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!! WHO…”

In less than a second, Steven’s educated and experienced wrist delivered three sharp blows bringing the flat leather tip flush against the dark wet spot on her panties and just clipping her clitoral hood.

“You are a slut, you fucking bitch!” Steven snarled at his surprised pregnant wife. Moving quickly he grabbed her wrists and cuffed them together behind her back. “You’re my fucking slut, Suzanne, not his!” It was only because of her ‘delicate condition’ that he didn’t push her off the bed. “Get on your knees, bitch. Now!”

The psychologist in her briefly wondered why such a brilliant man would put himself into the same humiliating, self-loathing and frustrating position time after time. Kneeling without the use of her hands was a slow and clumsy task and she felt the crop, expertly wielded, make her nipples explode to hurry her up.

The sensuous, wanton libertine in her had made peace some time ago with the devoted, loving, sex-slave wife. This was an area where she ruled. Although the restraints and her submissive position may have created a somewhat different feeling, there was no mistaking the way this would play out…the way it always did since their visit to Boca seven months before. After her ego and her libido finished their negotiations, Suzanne felt empowered enough to not only take control but also take pleasure in the process. She learned quickly and well.

Steven dropped his pants and his briefs to his ankles, worked them off with his feet and then kicked them away. He moved in front of her, letting the cool breeze from the window unit wash over him. His left hand moved behind her neck and his fingers crawled into her streaked blonde curls. He grabbed a handful and pulled back hard, bringing tears to his pain-slut wife’s dark blues eyes. He picked up his stiffening six-inch prick and slapped her cheeks repeatedly, punctuating everything that came out of his mouth.

“Don’t I give you want you need, slut?”

“Don’t I let you play your games whenever you want?”

“You can fuck anyone you want, baby. Why do you always want him?”

“Don’t you love me, baby?”

With the last question, Steven gave her hair a sharp tug and her mouth opened wide to cry out her pain. Before she could, her mouth was full of her husband’s hot, stiff, slightly curved cock.

Gruhch… aaargh…gorpf…gorpf…” She loved his cock. It was beautiful, hot and hard. If she never experienced another it wouldn’t have been the end of her world. Suzanne loved her husband more than anyone on earth – loved him enough to give him what she knew deep down he wanted and needed. She pulled herself off of his cock and turned her face up to his.

Master, you are the kindest and most caring Master a girl could hope to love.” She looked down for a moment and stuck her tongue out to lick his sac. “The most generous as well, Master.” Her dark blue eyes fixed on his. “I love you, my husband, more than anything, but…” Her voice grew strangely flat before getting excited again. “I don’t know why, baby…Master…I’ve had bigger cocks and better looking young studs…but nobody, baby, and I mean nobody, has ever fucked your wife as magnificently and completely as your daddy.” She alternated stroking his burning shaft and softly nipping at the spongy head, keeping him on the thin edge they both loved so much.

Steven moaned as his wife confirmed once again what he had always suspected. “Of course, his daddy-cock fills me up so much more than your boy-cock, baby, but that’s not what makes me his slut.” Steven was slapping her tits as her words burned across his mind. “You remember, don’t you? From the first time at the pool, and then every time after that, your daddy just took me…like a man…he never asked like a scared little boy.”

Steven heard only the humiliation his whore/slut wife heaped upon him and the rapidly growing sexual heat and excitement in her voice. He was her strength and her rock, her teacher and her guide. He was her Master in all things – except this. They both knew it and accepted the temporary switch it brought about.

He pulled her hair again, this time bringing her up to her feet. “Seems you get your wish after all, darling.” Steven turned her around and released the cuffs and she spun back to his face.

“What are you talking about, baby? Why did you take your little boy-cock away from me?” Her laugh was slightly more cruel than kind. She pushed her round belly into her husband. Her eyes were glaring at him as he tried to back away, his face red from his shame and embarrassment.

“Oh my God!” A huge smile opened her face to him. “He’s coming, isn’t he?” The utter joy in her voice only served to magnify his dark feelings about the impending visit. “When, baby?” She looked at him expectantly while he swallowed to delay his response. Then it all came together for her and she embraced her husband and looked up into his eyes. “What a good boy you are, baby. You remembered your daddy doesn’t take sloppy seconds. He will be so proud of you,” she smirked, “when I tell him all about it.” She felt his cock twitch against her tummy and expel some pre-cum. “He must be on his way, huh?” She felt her pulse racing in anticipation and her vaginal walls starting to lubricate in preparation.

Steven was looking away from his wife’s scrutiny trying to hide all of the contradictory emotions swirling around and through his mind and body. “He should be here, I don’t know,” he glanced at his watch, “maybe thirty minutes.” He turned back towards his panty-clad pregnant wife. “Listen, I think you should get dressed, honey.”

She looked at him like he had lost his mind. “Haven’t you heard a word I’ve said, Steven? If anything I should be taking these off!” Her fingers snapped the side strings of her panties against her hip.

“God, no…please, darling.” He was looking desperate and it only increased the throbbing heat in the adorable blonde’s shaved pink pussy. “He’s, uhm…he’s got…Gerald…he’s got Gerald with him and remember, Suzanne, you promised me…”

Gerald was Steven’s younger brother by about five years and his father’s junior partner in the store they owned. Suzanne had yet to meet him as he was away for their wedding; and in truth, the brothers rarely communicated at all anymore. Steven had told her of their mutual dislike and made her promise that she would stay clear of him as much as possible, never allowing him the pleasure of any of her charms. But Steven’s obvious unease and displeasure caused his wife to re-assess her past promise. And looking at her sly expression now, he felt no better at all.

“Honey, you know I always keep my promises when I can. But you know if Daddy Louis tells me to do something, well baby, you know I’m just gonna have to do it, right?” Her husband groaned as she smiled at him. “C’mon, my husband, you know you love it.” She giggled again as she reached into a dresser drawer and pulled out an old, soft stretchy red and white striped tube top. She pulled it on and it just barely covered her big, firm breasts; her swollen nipples poked almost all the way through the threadbare cotton reminder of her teenage years.

She spun around and pointed her heart-shaped ass at her husband. Her hands arranged the back of her bikini panties to resemble a thong – all the material pushed into her ass crack and baring her cheeks. “Think your brother will like this look, Stevie?” All her stricken husband could do was choke on the thought that his younger brother was even meeting his new wife let alone maybe seeing her on display like that. Suzanne giggled again as she went to get a cold drink and wait for their arrival.

The dust devil a quarter-mile away signaled a car turning onto the long dirt driveway that ended right in front of the farmhouse. Suzanne and her husband moved to the porch as the car approached. When it stopped and the dust settled, the handsome, silver-haired and South Florida-tanned man exited the driver’s side. His eyes immediately found his daughter-in-law, the mother of his newest child, without ever landing on his son. He held out his arms and smiled at the beautiful pregnant girl.

Suzanne skipped off the porch and ran into her father-in-law’s arms, so anxious to feel his lips on hers, giving her the kind of kiss that only a girl’s baby-daddy and Master can bestow on her lush fertile body. Her large heavy tits swung back and forth getting no support from the tube top at all – Steven and his wife both noticed his father’s smile at the sight.

LenaMartinez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LenaMartinez

After pulling her into his arms and giving her the kiss she craved, he held her at arm’s length and scanned her newly-shaped body from head to toe.

He spoke to both of his sons, but her never took his ice-blue eyes off of his newest daughter-in-law. “Whatever you’re doing to keep her looking this good…well, Steven, you just keep doing it. I’ve never seen an expectant mommy look anywhere near this hot and horny before. For sure, your momma never did.” He twirled his finger in front of him and Suzanne turned in a tight circle letting her new in-laws admire all of her abundant and extremely sexy curves.

Steven leaned against the porch railing trying to appear as casual as he could, but the more he thought about his temporary loss of control over his wife, the faster the deep flush of shame and humiliation spread across his face and exposed his true condition; he could only hope that his shorts were hiding his hard-on. When he heard the passenger-side door open, his heart seemed to fall out of his chest.

The beautiful blonde was finishing her slow twirl; the heat from her father-in-law’s staring eyes burned her flesh and moistened her steaming cunt. She stopped right in front of him as Gerald exited the car. Her eyes shifted to the man she’d never met and it was all she could do not to laugh out loud.

Oh my God!” she thought to herself, “this is what my husband was worried about?”

There was no doubt that Louis and Steven were father and son. Gerald didn’t even look like a distant cousin. He was well over six feet tall and easily weighed at least 250 pounds – none of it very attractive at all. Big, fat, and sloppy seemed to describe him fairly accurately and he had none of his father’s or brother’s good looks. When he opened his mouth, she learned that he lacked any of their ‘sharpness’ and sophistication as well.

“God, Dad…you fucked this?” The admiration was as evident as his eyes got wide. “Nice job! Great tits.”

They had never met before – never even spoken to each other. “And these are the first words out of his mouth? Is he fucking kidding?” Suzanne was stunned and glanced quickly at her father-in-law and then her husband. Somehow she wasn’t surprised when they both shrugged their shoulders and raised their eyebrows. She decided to ignore him until she could speak to Louis or Steven alone.

“Show me how you’ve grown, little momma.” Daddy Louis’ deep, sexy voice shattered the silence that greeted Gerald’s comments and the swollen, rounded blonde felt her girl-juice start to drip into her cotton panties. Standing about five feet in front of her silver-haired, domineering father-in-law, Suzanne glanced to her left only long enough to see Gerald drooling in anticipation and then to her right where her husband’s eyes were silently pleading with her. She mocked her husband’s earlier ‘what can I do about it?’ gesture and ended it with a little smirk when she saw the tent in his shorts twitch.

“Well? What are you waiting for, fuck-toy? That wasn’t an optional request.” The cheer and warmth were gone from his voice yet the slight indication of impatience and annoyance was enough to give her a sudden cold flush; under the hot Florida sun her golden flesh was covered in goosebumps and her nipples tented the tube top like little erections.

Her eyes locked on Louis’ and her hands moved from her hips to her chest. Fingertips grabbed the bottom hem of the striped top and started to move slowly upwards drawing the material higher and higher. When she felt the stretchy cotton weave clear the large, rounded curves of the bottoms of her breasts she heard her husband gasp and her brother-in-law snort. But her dark blue eyes never left Daddy Louis’ and a moment later her dark, elongated nipples were bared to everyone’s view. She felt the pull of submission and desire deep in the core of her sex – she was no longer in control. She felt like such a bad little girl waiting for her father’s inevitable punishment.

“God, what a fuckin’ whore!” Gerald was shaking his head in disbelief. “Standing outside and stripping down to just a pair of panties? Christ, Pop, she’s even sluttier than what you told Marv and Stan.”

Steven groaned as his stomach fell even further. Along with his father and brother, Marv and Stan, both well-to-do retirees and neighbors of his parents, made up their weekly golf foursome. Steven had played with both of them during previous visits to Boca. What could Louis have told them? He wanted to die…but his cock was harder than ever.

Suzanne, on the other hand, groaned for a whole different set of reasons. She lifted the top over her head and tossed it to her humiliated husband. He stared at her until she looked down and saw her nipples had grown even longer and harder – and she knew the cause.

At their wedding, only a couple months before, Steven’s mother had taken the new bride aside for a few minutes to apologize because she hadn’t really been prepared to do everything she wanted for her new daughter-in-law. To begin to make up for it, her new mother-in-law (“Call me Mom, dear”)told her about her plans to throw Suzanne a combination wedding reception and baby shower back...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by LauriesHusband
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments