Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Punishment Becomes Mutual Reward

"Daddy's spanking becomes much more intimate."

8
0 Comments 0
7.7k Views 7.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words
"She didn't make it on the team."

"That's disappointing," a cold, stoic voice replied. "Now, please Barbara, go to the kitchen or something and send Ally this way when she returns home."

"Will do, honey. I love you," she threw out on a hopeful whim to her long incumbent husband.

"You too, Barbara," was his neutral response.

She fought back allowing a crushed sigh to escape from her lips, and simply strolled off.

A timid, ashamed knock tapped against the door. "Daddy," a fearful voice called out, "I was sent this way by mother."

"Do come in," he answered sharply.

Ally pushed open the door, and slowly stepped into her father's study. The lawyer's daughter was wearing her auburn hair in pigtails, its length just shy of brushing across the breadth of her shoulders. She had stunning, emerald eyes and a ravishing tone of red lipstick highlighting her pouty little lips. She was wearing a form-fitted, buttoned-up white top which barely contained the very large implants she had received for her 20th birthday, and a short, plaid skirt that barely stretched down enough to cover her ample backside. Her calves were covered by black, knee-high socks which served in showing over her shapely, fine legs.

Ally's father lifted his hand, which carried one very large and overly-decorated ring, and beckoned his daughter over toward his desk. As she approached, he removed his sports jacket, and began to loosen up his tie. He ran one hand through his thick, peppery hair and sighed, his usual tell that he was upset.

Standing up out from his leather chair, he ordered Ally to place her hands on the edge of the desk. Hanging her head in shame, she did as he commanded.

"Ally, is there something you wish to tell me?"

"I failed to make the cheerleading team at the university," she admitted in a fearful tone.

"Do you realize that you have upset daddy?" he added, firmly.

"I'm sorry, daddy. I tried, but I think the captain was jealous of my chest. I wa-"

"Ally," he cut her off, "we do not make excuses in this family. And you know very well that we do not fail, either. You know you're going to be punished, don't you?"

"Yes, daddy."

"Raise up your backside for me."

Without pause, she did as her father told, perking up her ass into the air. Swiftly, she received a strong spank across her left cheek from daddy's hand. She let out a light gasp, not wanting to let her father know that secretly she enjoyed feeling his hand on her bottom, in any fashion. It gave her a deep, sharp sense of gratification. She bit into her bottom lip lustfully another smack laid across her cheek.

He stared for a moment, his eyes longingly looking at the pair of tight, young cheeks before him. He felt an urge to do things he never thought he would actually want to experience with his little girl.

A third and final spanking landed near the bottom of her ass, and then to her surprise she felt one of daddy's fingers inch over the fabric of her skimpy panties and gently massage her warm, yearning pussy. She was overcome with joy, for she never knew before that her father had the same forbidden feelings she had harbored for some time now.
"You're already wet?" he asked with a rare hint of disbelief in his strong voice.

"I've dreamed of this, Daddy," she gleefully admitted to him. "Ever since the first time you punished me in this manner. When I came home that day after the college's orientation and I accidentally wrecked your Porsche."
He continued to massage around and over his daughter's womanhood through her panties, basking in the teasing of the taboo pleasures with the young Ally. "Do you like that, darling?"

"Yes, daddy," she quickly answered through her light moans. "I want to make you happy," she added, "anything you want. I'm sorry I let you down."

Her father halted the stimulation of Ally's wet pussy, and leaned back against the desk. His hands unbuckled his black, leather belt, allowing him to drop his slacks to the marble floor.

Ally knelt down before her father's throbbing cock, her eyes sparkling with anticipation to finally taste the vessel which caused her own birth. She wrapped a hand around the base of daddy's cock, and gingerly licked her tongue from the tip of the head and alongside the long, vascular shaft and ended up lapping underneath his base and tasting the back of his sack. She rolled her tongue around, then licked back the opposite side of his wonderful rod.

His hands reached down, grabbing both of Ally's pigtails as if they were handles. She looked upward into her daddy's eyes, a glint of desire in here green eyes. Ally opened her mouth around the girth of his cock's head, before abruptly being pulled forcefully down his shaft. His cock barrelled into her throat, and he held her into the base of his crotch against her slight, natural resistance. After a moment, she began to gag and was released from his grasp.
Ally coughed a little, brushing some cum off her lips so she can lick it up and swallow her father's seed. She gazed into her daddy's eyes with a subservient stare, and a small, proud smirk.

He crawled onto his mahogany desk, and lied down, his erect cock standing at attention, still throbbing and hungry for Ally's tight, wet pussy. She unbuttoned her shirt, and tauntingly rolled her hips around while she removed it and daddy played with his member, wanting her. Ally grinned, gaining confidence and a sense of rightful ownership to her daddy's dick.

"Don't," he interrupted before she slid off her skanky short skirt, "please, leave that on for me."

"Okay, daddy," she said with a peppy giggle, continuing to instead remove her soaked, purple thong.

SophiSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiSmith



Ally joined her father upon the desk, straddling across his lower abdomen. Her hands caressed his chest through his dress shirt, and his hands split time between groping the large, full tits he had paid for, and her juicy little pop-out ass. She pressed her hands down onto his chest to form a balance, and rubbed her bottom against his cock.
Impatient and unwilling to wait any longer, her father pressed her upward by her hips, and thrusted his manhood into the inviting warmth of her yearning pussy. She released a loud scream of pleasure, and her father yelled out, "Ride it, baby!"

She submitted to his whim instantly, bouncing her sexy ass up and down as his large rod slid inside her vaginal tract. He moaned in pleasure as her womanhood stretched around his girth, accommodating his thrusting cock with ease. She continued to ride his shaft, closing her eyes, biting her lip, the sensation washing over her intensely. Her father loved every second. Her pussy was so slippery, and accepting of her daddy's cock, almost as if it was meant to be in there.

Ally bent over, wanting to taste her father's kiss. Before he could react, her lips were against his in a loving embrace and her fingers ran through his hair with a primal urge. He acquiesced to her desire, wrapping the back of her head with his bicep, and inviting her tongue to enter his mouth and greet his own in a saliva-drenched ritual.

The wanton lust now seeped throughout her every thought, and she was overwhelmed with her desires. She arched, and popped, and bounced and every moment grew ever more emphatic. She rose up, tilting her head back as she rocked on his rod and called out unabashedly, "Daddy! Yes, fuck my wet pussy like you own it!"

Suddenly, Ally felt her father press against her.

"What...what's wrong, daddy? Did I do something wrong?"

"Lie on your stomach," he demanded, tense and sharp.

Ally willingly obeyed her father's order, but whimpered unsure of what she had done.

Her father stood up, and opened the top drawer of his desk. "Tell me, daughter," he began while rummaging through the contents of his drawer, "have you ever had anal?"

Ally's head perked up in surprise, "N-n-no," she stammered.

"How would you like to let daddy take your precious black cherry?"

"It's your's to take," she replied after flipping her skirt up off of her rear.

He finally located the tube of lube he had in his drawer, and thanked his daughter with a smile. He squeezed out a slight puddle of lube into his hand, lathering up a few fingers, and then gave a playful spank onto her exposed ass.

Gently, he slipped the tip of one slicked-up finger into the opening of his daughter's anus, wanting to cautiously prepare her virgin asshole for his pulsating manhood. Slowly prodding, he penetrated into her anal canal, feeling her taut rectum tighten up involuntarily in response.

"Try to stay relaxed, pumpkin," he softly assured her.

After a couple minutes of prodding with his index finger, he slipped in a second finger to ease open her anal passage slightly more. It was here which Ally began to moan in pleasure, her bottom warming up to the intrusion of her father's fingers.

He propped himself up, taking the excess lube remaining on his fingers and using it to lather up his cock. Leaning forward, the tip of head now rested adjacent her quivering asshole. He placed a comforting hand on the small of her back, and reminded her to calmly relax. She nodded, placing her face against the desk while she felt butterflies of anticipation inside.

"I'm ready daddy."

He pushed forward with the head of his cock, gradually forcing open the entrance of Ally's anal tunnel. After a few seconds pass by, Daddy's manhood finally breaks through the initial plane and slips into his daughter's anal canal. He moans instantly in vehement gratification.

Hips rocking back and forth, the girth of his cock stretches open Ally's little asshole, forcing it to welcome in his throbbing self. Ally arches her back, her body racing with the pain and pleasure, falling into the euphoria of being anally violated by her father on his study's desk.

Pounding, piston-like, his cock continues to ravage the sweet crevasse of Ally's ass. Picking up pace, and force, her velvety anal tube twitching, clamping, and pulsing in reaction. The firm massaging sensation rubbing her daddy's shaft while he slides deeply in, and barely out, causes constant moans and grunts of unequivocal passion.

Finally, he busts his load buried far up inside Ally's rectum, to graffiti her anal love tunnel with his semen. He presses himself to pump a few more times, thrusting through his ejaculation, until he manages to emit every last beat and drop of cum from his member. The moment he pulls out, and flops over in exhaustion, his creamy paste drips out from her violated anus.

Ally rested her head, nuzzling into the pit of her father's arm as he breathed-in through fatigue.

"Daddy, are you okay?"

"I'll be fine, angel," he chuckled.

"I'll just help myself while you take a nap, then," she said with a sinful grin.

"What do you mean?" he barely got out before he felt Ally slide down and take his chub into her mouth, warming it up for another round of forbidden but excellent sex. He laid his head back, and allowed himself to simply enjoy his daughter's cocksucking.
Published 
Written by BleakMessiah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors