Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Putting Mother On The Spot

"A son makes a very unusual request of his mom..."

22
2 Comments 2
40.7k Views 40.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story
He arrives home, on a Friday afternoon. There is a lot on his mind. He has always been super close with his very liberal mother, and they have never had any secrets between them. He decides to ask her for some help with something that has been weighing very heavily on his mind.

"Hi Mom, can we talk for a minute? I have a big problem."

"Sure, honey. Lets sit down on the couch and you can tell me what's on your mind."

"Well, it's kind of awkward. It's a girl problem..."

"Oh, I see. Well, I know you are growing up, and I knew this day would come. We have always been very close since your father left us. We only have each other now. I want you to know you can always discuss your problems with me. Moms can be pretty smart, ya know! Especially when it comes to girl problems."

"OK, it's like this; I have a date on Friday night, with this really pretty girl at school. I've liked her for a long time, but she is older than me and a lot more experienced than I am. She has had a few boyfrieds that I know about. Her ex-boyfriend told me that she always likes to make out, and I don't want her to think of me as just a friend, instead of a boyfriend."

"I see. Tell me something, have you ever been with a girl before?"

"No. That's my problem. Even though I just turned eighteen, I've never even made out with a girl before, and I'm afraid I'll look like some dumb, inexperienced kid, to her."

"Well, I can understand why this is upsetting you. I wish I knew what to tell you, honey. When you are with a girl, things just sort of happen naturally. It's something that you learn about in life, over time."

"That's the problem, Mom. I don't have time. I really really like her, and I know she usually dates the older more experienced guys. I know that if I don't know what I'm doing on my date with her, well, u know. The kids talk at school and I don't want everyone to know I'm a virgin. If they find out, they would tease me like crazy!"

"You know, honey, the exact same thing happened to me in high school. I know how you feel. I dated an older guy, and I didn't have a lot of experience at the time. He blabbed to his guy friends, and it made me very uncomfortable for the rest of the entire year. I definitely don't want you to have to go through that."

"OK, so I was wondering Mom, do you think you can help me?"

"Well, I'm not sure how I can help. What do you want me to do?"

"Can you teach me about what I'm supposed to do, when a girl wants to make out with me?"

"Wow! I don't really know what to say. You know, moms aren't supposed to teach their sons about making out. It's not that I don't love you, because I do, very much, but it's just not an appropriate thing for a mother to do."

"That's OK, mom, I understand. Just forget about it. I have another plan, anyway."

"You have a plan? What kind of plan?"

"Well, my friend Rick says that he knows this woman who lives downtown. He said that if I give her one-hundred dollars, that she will show me all about making out, and stuff."

"Oh my god, no! Honey, I don't want you to do that. God knows what kind of nasty woman your friend has in mind."

"Well, how else am I going to learn, mom?"

"I, ummm, oh shit. OK, just wait here; I'm going to get a drink.

ADreamLady
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ADreamLady

I'll be right back...."

"Wow mom, that's a big glass! Are you going to get drunk?"

"Maybe. OK, I don't want you learning about making out from some street woman. I'm going to teach you, but you have to make me a promise, that you will never tell anyone, OK?"

"I promise, Mom. I won't tell anyone. Thank you so much for this. I love you."

"Well, I love you too honey, and I want to help. So, what do you want to know?"

"Ummm, I'm not sure, exactly. I know when you make out there is first base, second base, third base, etc."

"I'm gonna need to have another large drink. OK, what exactly is considered 1st base with you teenagers, nowadays?"

"That's easy, mom, that's just kissing."

"OK, go ahead and kiss me."

He kisses her with a little peck on the lips, and she giggles.

"OK honey, to really kiss a girl, you have to kiss differently. You have to keep your lips pressed together longer. You kind of move your lips together with your mouth open a little, like this."

She leans forward and presses her lips against his, and starts to gently rotate her mouth around his. He kisses back awkwardly at first, but after about 30 seconds, he starts to get the motion. He begins to kiss her back, with some passion. She gently probes his open mouth with her tongue. He jerks away, suddenly.

"Mom! Did you just stick your tongue in my mouth?"

"Yes I did. That's part of kissing, honey. You both are supposed to gently put your tongues in each other's mouth. It's called French kissing."

"Oh yeah, I've heard of that. OK. See why I need your help?"

"It's easy. OK, lets try it again. Slowly, at first; a woman wants a man to take his time, with this."

She leans in again, and presses her lips against his, and they begin to kiss. Slowly. He opens his mouth and gently slides his tongue inside her mouth. She meets his tongue with hers, and they begin to slowly rotate their tongues around, with their mouths open and lips pressed gently together. It's awkward again, but slowly they begin to find their rhythm.

"OK honey, you are doing great. Keep doing it like that, but put your arms around me, and hold me really close. A girl wants to be held like that, when she is being kissed."

He puts one arm around her shoulders, and the other one around her back. She does the same to him, and they draw each other in, tightly. They begin to cuddle each other, while French kissing with mouths open, and their lips pressed tightly together. It starts to feel very natural, and passionate. They kiss for about 5 minutes, and when they stop, they are both short of breath.

"Wow, Mom. That was really cool. It makes me feel tingly all over."

"Yes, honey. That means you are doing it right."

"You know what else? My dick is really hard right now."

"Oh god, I was afraid of that. That is a natural reaction when you get a really good kiss from someone. One step at a time, OK? So, that was first base. Do you feel like you know how to kiss a girl properly, now?"

"Yup. Thank you so much for teaching me that."

"OK, honey. You are welcome. I need another drink now. OK, what else do you want to know?"

(To be continued...)

Published 
Written by EroticDreamer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments