Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Quasi Cielo (Almost Heaven)

"Something that can never happen"

1
0 Comments 0
1.2k Views 1.2k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Quasi Cielo

(Almost Heaven)

Forward:

Thank You Lady C for the title and inspiration for this story, and for one of the best cups of coffee I have ever tasted. This is all fantasy as much as I wished it could be real, it is something that can never be, only in my mind. Whether it was drug induced while I was in the ICU or something else, it still can never be.

I had just gone through my annual CAT scan and MRI of my neck for a cancer problem from several years ago (All signs were gone and it had been 5 years clear) when the Doctor’s office called.

“You have Carotid Artery Strenuous and you need to get it checked as soon as possible”.

A few more tests later, a visit to the vascular surgeon and I was a “walking heart attack”. The left carotid artery was 80% plugged and needed to be cleaned out. We discussed the procedures and I chose to have the artery surgically repaired versus the “Rotor Rooter” method. We set a date for the procedure and I scrambled to get all my affairs in order just in case; something my wife had wanted to do so it seemed like a good time as any.

Two weeks later on a Friday morning I was at the hospital checking in for surgery. After I filled out all the paper work my name was called. I followed the attendant to the staging area. A couple of more questions and I was given one of those fabulous hospital gowns. I changed into the gown, hopped up on the bed and covered up with the blanket on the gurney. The nurse came in with a heated blanket. It felt very nice to be toasty warm and she started to get me ready for surgery.

She grabbed the prep pack and proceeded to toss on to my stomach, too bad her aim was just a tad off and it landed smack! on my Package. When it landed I jumped a bit. I gave her a sideways glance. Watch it lady!

She reached over, grabbed it and dumped the contents on the tray. After cleaning a spot on my arm and hand, she jabbed an IV and shunt in me for the meds to follow. She left the room and my wife came in.

We sat and talked for a bit and the Nurse came back in to check on me. We were getting close to the scheduled surgery time. She asked me one more time what the Doc was doing and I told her, again. She cleaned the left side of my throat. My wife mentioned that they made need to remove a bit of artery from my leg for patching.

“Oh” she said; “Did they map out the leg all ready?”

“No”, I answered.

“I will have to shave both legs then,” she replied . With that she pulled out a battery shaver . The next thing I know she had the blanket up over my left leg, pushed the gown back and started shaving my leg. From the bottom to the top she went. As she got closer to my thigh she started pushing back the gown with the back of her hand like she was trying to swat at something.

“Roll your leg over please over a bit,” she said.

My wife was sitting by the end of my bed and had a good look up the covers as the nurse continued to shave me. One leg done; she moved to the other side and started the same thing over again. I must say that by the time she was done, I kind of liked the nudging of my package and the vibration of the shaver; I decided she could shave me any time. The Doc came in, checked one more time and as the nurse pushed the last bit of “Happy Meds” it was the last thing I remembered. Evidently things went well, and I slowly started coming to in the ICU.

Beep, beep, beep
the machines went while I cleaned the cob webs out of my mind. I felt like the top of my head was trying to explode. A guy came in my room, checked me out, took my vitals and helped me put a pair of sweat pants on that I brought with me. He updated the chart and left the room.

My wife asked me how I was and I said ok and to please pass the bottle over so I can empty out my bladder. I tried to fill the jug lying down, but that was not going to happen.

“Help me up” I asked my wife. She gave me that look like oh boy this is going to be a long night. While I was getting up I must have pulled out a lead to the monitor and the next thing I knew the attendant was back in the room.

“Hold on there guy you can’t stand up by yourself” he said. I told him that I could not pee lying down and need to empty the bladder.

“No problem. I can’t do that either” he said, “if you need to get let me know and will help you”. He went on with “Hey I’m the nice one here, I will help the best I can, the next shift’s much worse”, and boy was he ever right about that!

I got back in bed, looked over to my wife and told her to go home. She looked tired.

“Do you want me to come back?”

“Only if you want to...I will be in and out of it so do what you want”.

My wife had been through this before. I did not expect her to come back to the hospital; I had no problem with that. I am not the best patient. The shifts got ready to change in the ICU and all visitors had to leave. We said our goodbyes and she left. I started to drift back to sleep with my head pounding, monitors beeping, and my blood pressure still above 215.

Sometime later the beeping got louder in my head. The next thing I know there is a soft white light glowing and in came the second shift nurse. She adjusted the monitor and started checking me out asking, How do you feel? She put the oxygen leads in my nose.

“Do you need anything for pain?”

“If you want.” I replied.

“No, that’s your choice” she said.

“Sure,” how about something to make me relax and sleep?”

That, we can do.”

She pushed two syringes into the shunt and the beeping started to get softer and softer.

The lights got dimmer.

I faded to the dark side…..

The pounding in my head forced me back to reality, not fully awake yet but in my mind I knew there was something wrong. Something was off - something was different. It was quiet. Too quiet. There was no beeping or monitors. I could not feel any IV’s or the lame hospital bed.

I slowly opened my eyes letting them focus a bit. I remember this place. This is the resort hotel where we stayed when we went to visit my Niece. I closed my eyes again remembering last Christmas.

Lady C’s life had turned to shit because of me; I emailed her that I wanted to be more than “Her Uncle”. Each time I saw her, she left with more and more of my heart. She didn’t know--she never knew --that I wanted it to be more. I wanted to hold her, feel her warmth and even to be a part of her life. She did not know until I clicked send.

OneSweetLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OneSweetLove



I never thought her husband would read the email.

I felt something move next to me and I rolled over expecting to see my wife. I opened my eyes and could not believe what I saw.

Baby girl what are you doing here? I tried to ask her, before I could finish, she stopped me,

“Shush uncle, you need to rest, let your niece help you heal.” She gently kissed my forehead.

She took one hand and lowered my head to her chest. She gently placed my face on her warm, soft breast. I could smell her scent, the fragrance of her hair and the warmth of her body. Her hand slowly rubbed the top of my head and with each stroke of her hand, the pounding became less and less in my head. My eyes closed again as the pounding went away. I heard her softly say as I drifted off,

“Rest uncle and I will heal you.”

I snuggled as close as I could and slid back into the darkness.

My body felt almost electric, I could feel little pins and needles flowing through me and all over my skin. I felt the warmth of her body pressing against me. That was something I had dreamed about for so long. I felt no pain anywhere! I was amazed at the energy and strength that I now felt in my body. I opened my eyes and stared at the lovely sight lying next to me and could be still no longer.

I had waited so long and I need her.

I was magnetically pulled closer to her face. Amazing! This is the face that I had loved for so long. I tasted the lips that eluded me for a lifetime. They tasted like a sweetness that in my 58 years of life had experienced before. I tasted them again and again.

I pulled the covers away from us; I needed to see the beauty of the one that had such a hold on my heart. Time stood still. She was a sight to behold. Her blonde hair was fanned out on the pillow below her head, the softness of her face, her lips so firm and moist, with her eyes gently closed. She was so beautiful and every bit a woman-- not the little girl that I watched grow up. I tried to speak but could barely get a word out,

“You are so beautiful baby girl”.

I found it hard to move my eyes off of her face. My eyes traveled down the rest of her body taking in every wonderful curve of her form. I moved my hand across her chest and found her soft and smooth breast. I gently massaged it in slow, circular motions. I pulled her nipple in between my fingers. I rolled on top of her, and with my other hand found her second breast and started caressing both of them at the same time. Her eyes fluttered and a soft moan floated on the air.

I felt both nipples firm up under my touch. They were a pair of perfect points that needed my attention. I reached over and took one in my mouth and toyed with it using my tongue, sucked softly then made my way to the second nipple and did the same. After a minute, I cupped both breasts and pressed them together and took both nipples in my mouth and sucked them at the same time.

Another soft moan:

“Oh my, that’s feels so good”, as I felt her body squirm against my tongue.

I let go of her breasts and started gently kissing and licking her in between them as I started working my way down the middle of her body.

Kiss by kiss and I made my way down her torso, to the top of her stomach and next to her soft, round belly button, licking and kissing each inch as I went. Further down I moved. As I reached the top of her abdomen I found a small tuft of hair waiting for me. Well trimmed but enough to know that there was a woman below me.

I felt her legs spread as I moved down. I took a deep breath to inhale her scent; it only added to the fire that I had all ready felt burning inside of me. I gently blew across the top of her mound which caused a shutter throughout her body, trembling mildly, and waiting for what was to happen next. I moved my head to her calf and starting kiss it lightly till I started moving toward her thigh with each kiss. I did the same thing on her other leg until I worked my way back to her center of womanhood, where all life first comes from.

I started licking from the bottom to the top of her folds, first one lip then the other, one side then the other, never touching the center of her mound, waiting till her body told me what was needed.

Her trembling became stronger, her breathing deeper. Harder and stronger her breath became until it was matching the trembling of her body. Now is the time.

I placed my tongue at the center of her opening and pushed it in her, then back out. I repeated the process till my tongue could go no further; by then her hips were matching my body identically and we both moved as one. I found her clit, throbbing and twitching when I stroked it with my tongue and sucked it between my lips. In seconds her whole body shook as her orgasm rolled through her body. A gasp left her lips as her body slowly returned to normal.

I could wait no longer; I moved to take the prize that I wanted so desperately, to be one with the woman that I loved for so long. Please baby girl, let us heal each other and end the pain that we both need to vanquish from both of our lives. I sobbed like a child. I need you so badly.

I moved my body to the entrance of her womanhood, pausing as my body trembled before I tried to enter her for the first time. The trembling went to shaking as I moved forward and felt my manhood touch her opening, just feeling her body spread for me.

BEEP. BEEP! BEEP!!

It was getting louder and louder with each second, the shaking getting stronger as well. What was going on? My head hurt and the pounding was getting stronger until I could feel my heart pounding in my head!

Someone said, “He’s going to convulse! Shit! Look at his BP! It’s 225 and climbing!” The beeping became faster and louder. The room started getting darker. I was being drawn away from the woman that I loved. Her body was leaving my side, her warmth drifting away from underneath me.

I pleaded, “Let me stay, no don’t bring me back, I need to stay here!” The room went black.

The beeping became steady and even. I opened my eyes. The nurse said “glad to see you awake, it was touch and go there for a bit.” as she checked my vitals and recorded them. I looked over at the clock. Just one hour passed since I was given meds for the pain.

“You went in to convulsions and your heart stopped for a few seconds but you came back. You were talking while we worked on you. You mumbled but I think you said, “Don’t bring me back, please let me stay.”

“Where were you?” she asked.

“Almost Heaven,” I answered. “Almost Heaven.”

I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

Darkness overtook me one more time.

Her Uncle

Published 
Written by HerUncle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors