Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rachael's Secret Journal

"A girl explores her sexuality"

3
0 Comments 0
2.4k Views 2.4k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Dear Diary,

I had sex with Ron Hauermeier last night! I saw him at Steve's party and he kinda cornered me and started talking to me. I asked him where Becky his girlfriend was, and he told me that she didn't come to the party. He started telling me that he and she have sex all the time, and that he makes her have like multiple orgasms and stuff. It kinda made me curious, so when he asked me to take a drive with him I agreed to. I'm sixteen now, and I'm tired of being a good girl.

He drove to some empty cul-de-sac in the new housing development in Baker's Woods and stopped the car and started putting the moves on me. He was claiming that he had so much experience, but I think he was a liar, because he was fumbling all around and it was really awkward. At least he had a condom with him, but I wouldn't have cared because I've been on the pill since I started getting my period.

It only lasted a couple minutes and I had blood in my panties afterward. I'll bet that Becky Stimpson is a frigid bitch and doesn't let him do anything with her. I wish I had waited and let some college boy pop my cherry who knew what he was doing and would've made it romantic. Anyway, I guess I'm not a virgin anymore.

Dear Diary,

Bobby came back from college this weekend. It was so good to see him again. I've really missed my older brother. He looks different now. He's been lifting weights in the school gym, and boy does it show! I caught a glimpse of him getting out of the shower and his body is rockin. He's got that V that goes from his hips to his groin. I went to my room and laid on my bed and rubbed myself thinking about his dick. Oh god I'm getting wet just thinking about it now!

Afterward I found him in the kitchen and gave him the warmest hug, squeezing him tight and pressing my boobs against him, and inhaling his manly smell. He looked at me strange and asked, "What was that for?"

I just smiled and said, "I'm so happy to see you." And I was, very happy, to see ALL of him.

Later that night he was sitting on the couch watching tv. Dad had to work a late shift, so the house was empty except for us. I got on the couch and snuggled with my big bro. He just laughed at me and called me a needy brat, but I didn't care. Gawd his body felt so good!! I asked him how Julie, his girlfriend, was doing and he told me that they broke up. I said, "Awww, I'm so sorry," and then squeezed him and gave him a wet kiss on the cheek. He rolled his eyes, but I felt his dick twitch!!!!

I got all sorts of wicked thoughts, and I started rubbing my butt against his dick. He said, "Stop moving around so much, brat."

I grinned at him and said, "Whatcha gonna do spank me?" and I kept rubbing my butt against him even more. I could feel his dick getting harder and I turned around and looked at him and brushed my hand over his crotch. He looked at me with surprise, but I smiled and started caressing his bulge. He gazes into my eyes for like a minute and then leaned in and kissed me. Omg, he had such soft lips.

We made out for a while and I kept rubbing his cock and he was feeling me up, squeezing my boobs. He pulled my shirt off and I unhooked my bra and he sucked on my nipple. He was so good. He flicked them with his tongue and bit into my boobs. It was making me sooo wet. I unzipped his pants and his cock sprang out. We both pulled off our pants and Bobby spread my legs wide and started rubbing the head of his dick up and down my slit and then he sank it inside me.

All I can say is WOW!!! It was so much better without a condom, and Bobby really knew what he was doing. He started off slow and smooth, gazing deeply into my eyes as he glided in and out of me, kissing me and biting my neck. He slowly got faster and harder and when he reached down to play with my clit I had the most mind-shattering orgasm!

He made me cum three more times and then he tensed up and I could feel his dick pulsing inside my pussy and filling me up with cum. It was the most sensual experience I ever had. Afterwards, Bobby seemed like he was ashamed, so I hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek and whispered, "Thank you." We both went to bed after that and he left the next morning to go back to college without even saying goodbye. I have no regrets. It was amazing.

Dear Diary,

I can't stop thinking about that stellar sex with Bobby. I miss him so much. I wish I could drive down to his college to see him. Nights in the house are quiet. Dad is so tired when he gets home. I keep telling him he needs to relax and take a vacation or something. He just collapses in front of the tv when he gets home, and I've started to snuggle up with him. He often kisses the back of my head and whispers, "I love you, baby. You're such a sweet girl." It makes me feel all warm inside. I love my Dad so much.

Dear Diary,

Last night, I had a nightmare, so I got out of bed and walked down the hall in my nightie and crawled into Dad's bed. He didn't even notice until we woke up the next morning. He tickled me and said, "Hello Sunshine." I giggled and tickled him back.

Dear Diary,

Last Tuesday, when Dad went to bed, I followed him in and slipped under the covers with him. He smiled and put his arm around me and whispered, "Night night, pumpkin." I have been sleeping in his bed since then. He always wears his boxer briefs, and I always wear one of my pretty nighties. I love my nighties and Dad loves to buy them for me. Sometimes, I'll press myself against his crotch to see if he gets hard, but he's always so tired he falls asleep right away.

Dear Diary,

Today, Dad had a day off work, so I begged him to take me to the beach. He drove us down to the shore and we found a nice spot and walked through the dunes to the ocean. I wore my green floral bikini. Dad didn't want to get it for me, because he said it was too skimpy, but I begged him and of course he gave in. He always gives me what I want. The beach wasn't very crowded at all, so we decided to walk down it for while. I put my hand in his and we walked down the beach holding hands. It was like some picture you see hanging in someone's bathroom.

One guy walked by and I had to take a double take, because he wasn't wearing anything. His cock was hanging out for everyone to see. Then we passed two girls who were both topless. Dad and I looked at each other and chuckled. We saw a sign near the dunes and we went up to read it. It said this was a clothing optional beach. I giggled, and Dad said, "Um, I think I made a mistake. Maybe we should leave."

I said, "No way! This is cool!" and then I untied my bikini top and slipped out of my bottoms and shoved them in the beach bag he was holding and danced around in the sand naked.

He screamed, "Rachael!" but I could see he was smiling.

So I said, "Come on Dad. Loosen up a little," and then I knelt down and yanked on his swim shorts. I didn't really think when I did it, because my face was at his crotch, so when I pulled his shorts down, his dick sprang out and bopped me in the nose!!! I fell back on my butt into the sand laughing, and he just looked embarrassed.

He started to pull them back up, but I said, "No!" and grabbed them and held them until he lifted his feet out. I folded his shorts and put them in the beach bag and then held out my hand and gave him a playful stern look. He slowly took my hand and we continued walking down the beach.

We saw more people as we walked. An older couple waved to us and I waved back enthusiastically, and Dad waved politely. Then a group of boys and girls walked by. They looked college age. The boys waved to me and I waved back and got a good look at their cocks. The girls waved to Dad, and he just gave an embarrassed smile. I knew why the girls were waving, because my Dad is in great shape.

Eventually we found a spot we liked and laid out the blanket amongst a group of other sunbathers. They were mostly older people Dad's age. A nice lady next to us said, "That's so great that you bring your daughter here. Family bonding is so important."

Dad responded, "Oh, well, we didn't realize that it was a nude beach, but when in Rome, you know..."

I tossed my hair and said with a grin, "How do you know I'm not his girlfriend?"

The lady raised her eyebrow with a smirk and said, "You really have your hands full with this one, don't you? Better watch her around the boys."

Dad shook his head and said, "Nah, she's a good girl. She just likes to tease."

The lady smiled and laid back on her towel next to her husband to soak in the sun.

Batia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Batia

She had some nice boobs for an older lady. Her bush wasn't trimmed at all. She just let it grow wild. It was like something out of the 70s. Her husband was a bit paunchy, not lean and muscular like my Dad. So he looked older, but not really bad looking.

I pulled the sun tan lotion out of the beach bag and sat behind my Dad and started rubbing it on his shoulders and back and then his arms. I needed to do the rest, so I told him, "Lay down." He laid down on the blanket on his stomach and I did his legs and then his butt. I tried hard not to giggle as I was rubbing lotion on his ass. I said, "Roll over," and Dad rolled over and I rubbed the lotion on his broad muscular chest and stomach.

I caught the lady's husband watching me. He smiled and said, "You can do me next."

The lady smacked his arm and said, "Shut up, Phil," and they both laughed.

Dad took the bottle from me and said, "I'll do the rest," and he did the front of his legs and then his pelvis area. I was watching closely.

He was hesitant to touch his dick, so I said, "You better cover it, or it will get sunburned." Dad rolled his eyes and proceeded to rub sun tan lotion on his dick, and I watched him do it, feeling a little tingle between my legs and my nipples got hard. I was glad I didn't have a penis, because it would have been obvious what I was thinking.

Dad then turned and I laid down on my tummy so he could do me. He rubbed the lotion on my back and shoulders and arms and then started at my calves and worked his way up to my butt. I loved feeling his hands on me. When he stopped, I rolled over and said with a smile, "Do all of me." He hesitated, but then started down at my legs and worked his way up my thighs, and then he rubbed my tummy and moved up to my breasts. I have B cups, so they didn't take much time.

I looked over at the old couple and the man was watching intensely. I noticed he had a boner, and I think his wife noticed it too. I looked up at my Dad who had stopped. I smiled up at him and said, "You missed a spot," and I opened up my legs and pointed to my coochie. He just shook his head and handed the bottle to me. I gave him a pouty face and he turned away from me and laid on his side. So I rubbed some lotion on my hips and my pussy lips and then laid down and enjoyed the heat of the sun.

I closed my eyes for a minute. When I heard movement to my right, I opened them and looked over at the older couple. The lady was stroking her husband's cock. I tried not to giggle, but kept silent and watched out of the side of my eyes. I was glad my Dad was turned the other way, because he would have made us leave. The lady was focused on her husband so she didn't know I was watching, and she leaned down and started sucking him. He looked over at me and saw me watching and winked at me. I covered my mouth with my hand, trying not to giggle.

I paid attention to what the lady was doing, because I've only sucked a couple guys. The man tapped his wife on the shoulder, and said, "Honey, I need to go to the bathroom." She nodded and laid back down. Phil winked at me and then got up and headed over the dunes.

I waited a minute and then said, "Dad, I need to go to the bathroom too."

He replied, "Okay, honey." As I got up to go over the dunes, the lady watched me and smiled politely. On the other side of the dunes was a small wooden building. There was a men's side and lady's side. Just as I was walking up to it, Phil came out of the men's side. He smiled when he saw me and offered me his hand. I placed my hand in his and he led me back into the men's bathroom. We went into a stall and he sat me down on the seat. His boner was back up and in my face and he pressed it against my lips.

I started sucking it, trying to do it like the lady did it. He rested his hand on my head and pumped his hips. I didn't have much time to practice the moves, because pretty soon he erupted into my mouth. "Awww damn," he said. "You're so pretty, I got too excited. I really wish I had more time with you." I giggled and shrugged and licked my lips.

"Um, I actually do have to pee," I said to him. He nodded and left the stall. After I peed I went back over the dunes and laid back down next to Dad.

The lady looked at me as I was sitting down and then looked over at her husband. She poked his limp dick and said, "You don't need any more help?"

He said, "Not right now. Thanks honey."

She looked at me and cocked an eyebrow and said, "Having a good time at the beach, sweetie?"

I bit my lip and said, "Yea, this is a nice beach." She eyed me for a minute and I gave her the most adorable smile I could muster.

We laid there for a little while and then Dad took us to a fish and chips restaurant and then we went home.

Dear Diary,

That beach excursion yesterday was a blast. I was looking forward to snuggling with Dad at bedtime. When I slipped under the covers with him, he was naked! I slid off my nightie and snuggled with him. The feel of his skin against mine made me wet. And then I felt it. His hard cock pressing against me. Omg, I nearly hyperventilated. I laid in his arms for a while, not sure what to do. This is my Dad we are talking about. I slowly slid my hand down and gripped it. He whispered, "No, honey," and then turned over with his back to me.

I sighed and felt rejected. I laid there for little while, not touching him, but I could feel the heat radiating off his body. I needed to feel him against me, so I rolled back over and put my arm around him and spooned him until I fell asleep.

When I woke up, the covers had been kicked off both of us, so we were laying there naked next to each other. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, and squinted because the light through the shades landed brightly across the white covers. I blinked my eyes a couple times and then looked over at Dad still fast asleep. He was laying on his back, legs apart, with his dick drooped to the left towards me. I grinned and couldn't resist myself.

I crawled over to it and with my fingertips caressed the underside. I played with it a little, feeling how squishy it was. I'd never touched a soft one like that before. It began swelling as I touched it and soon it was sticking straight up. I smiled and licked my lips and then slid them over the tip and down around it. It tasted musky, a little different than Phil's. I stroked it with my hands as I moved my mouth up and down. When I looked up at his face, I saw Dad staring back at me.

He didn't move or say anything, and I kept sucking him, using my tongue to tickle it, gliding my hands up and down its length. He just watched me and didn't make a sound...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by LanceDouglas
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors