Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Retirement

"Looking to retire can be a lot of fun........."

5
0 Comments 0
3.8k Views 3.8k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Here I am sitting in a small airport at 1 o’clock in themorning. I’m 55 yrs old and I’m wearing tan slacks, a white shirt and blue suit jacket. I have been told I look very good for my age. I am 6’ 190 pounds with salt and pepper hair. I work out and play basketball daily and I enjoy it. My wife passed away about 2 years ago and I haven’t had anyone since. Mainly because I have been putting in a lot of hours to boost my retirement. I got off work a few hours ago after working a double shift and I’m on my way to North Carolina to look at some real estate properties to retire to. I have to be back at work in about 36 hrs, so this will be a very busy and short trip. There are a handful of people here in the airport and I’m assuming they will be on the same flight. I sit near the only power outlet and plug in my laptop so I can email some other real estate agents in a few other parts of the country and set up some properties to see.

I’m fairly engrossed in what I’m doing when I look up to find a very pretty young lady standing in front of me. She’s about 26, 5’3” and thin. She has straight black hair and big brown eyes. She’s wearing a summer dress that stops mid-thigh and is fairly low cut. She has a great set of tits; a little more than a handful. She has a slight tan and the way her dress is hugging her body you can see she has a fabulous body.

She looks me in the eyes she smiles and asks, "Can I share your plug?"

All of a sudden my tongue felt too big for my mouth but I managed to say, "Sure..."

she plugs in her Iphone and starts typing into it. After a few minutes she looks at me and says, “You know everything you're doing on that computer you can do with these phones.”

I tell her my phone is an antique and I would need a lesson to use that. She offers to show me how easy it is. I put my laptop down on the seat next to me and I lean over with one of my arms on the back of her chair. She leans towards me and I can smell her. She has a very small amount of perfume on and she smells freshly showered. It’s an instant turn on. As she brings the phone up so we both can see the screen the top of her dress pulls away from her chest. I can’t help but to look down. Her breasts look so full and she's wearing a semi transparent bra. I can just see the hint of her nipple. My cock starts to strain against the material of my pants.

She catches me looking and smiles while she says, “The screen is up here.”

I turn red and apologize. She smiles at me and puts her hand on my thigh and says, “It's ok, but I don’t think your wife would like it.”

I tell her, "Oh I don’t think she will mind she passed away a few years ago".

Now she apologizes and I just smile.
The airplane begins boarding and as she unplugs her phone says, “You look so familiar to me. I can’t get over the fact I’ve seen you before.” By the time I pack up my computer she has disappeared and I’m the last to board. I stop at the door to the walkway and as I hand the agent my ticket she looks at me from the bulge in my pants to my eyes and smiles then tells me to have a good flight.

As I walk down the aisle I see the young woman smiling at me. She is sitting in an aisle seat in the same row as mine. I smile back and as I store my bags and my jacket into the overhead my crotch is right in front of her face and I catch her staring at it. I move into my seat. The plane is actually cold so I can see the goose bumps on her arms and her nipples are sticking out like small pencil erasers. She asks the stewardess for a blanket and she tells her she has to wait until the plane is in the air. She crosses her arms to warm herself pushing her tits up and making her nipples stick out more. I am getting so excited to see this I can feel my cock growing down my leg. I offer the jacket in the overhead and she accepts... as I stand in front of her I grab my jacket. As I hand it to her, her hand brushes against the bulge in my pants. She looks me in the eye and says sorry. I just smile down at her. I sit back down in my window seat and there is one seat between us.

Once in the air a stewardess brings over a blanket and offers me one too. The young girl puts up her arm rest and curls her legs up the seat separating us. I place my blanket over me and close my eyes. I can feel her squirming in her seat and look over at her as she grabs my hand, pulls it under her blanket and places it on her bare thigh. She looks at me with her pleading eyes as I start to rub her thigh up and around her ass. Her skin is so warm and smooth. As I bring my hand down through the crack of her ass towards her pussy I can feel the heat coming from her. I brush her asshole with my fingers and she pushes her hips into my fingers. I move my hand into the folds of her pussy and I can feel the wetness as I slip two finger tips in. A moan escapes her lips as I push my fingers in. I place my thumb on the opening of her ass and she pushes back against it. I continue to push my finger in and out slowly and use my pinkie to flick her clit each time. I can tell she is getting close. I feel her pussy gripping my fingers, and when she starts to cum I stick the tip of my thumb in her ass, she moans I look up to see if anyone heard it. The plane only has a few passengers and no one is too close to us, and the drone of the airplane drowns out the noise. I can feel her juices running through my fingers and down her ass when she looks at me thru half closed eyes and smiles.

She reaches into the pocket in front of her she pulls some napkins and wipes herself. She then grabs my hand wipes my thumb with the napkins and sticks my two fingers in her mouth. By now my cock is straining against the fabric of my pants. She looks around as she undoes my pants. She takes my cock by the base and squeezes it making the precum ooze out. She puts her lips to the tip and sucks up the precum. I tell her it’s been a long time since anyone has done that. She looks me in the eye and swallows my cock. She slowly moves up and down while furiously fingering herself. She is kneeling on the floor as she uses her saliva as lube when she starts jerking me off. I start to moan and she takes her soaked fingers out of her pussy and while trying to shove them in my mouth wipes them on my upper lip. Her smell is intoxicating. She swallows my cock to my balls as I shoot my cum into her mouth. She continues to swallow while shoving her fingers into my mouth. She continues to suck the remaining cum out of me till I go soft. We then compose ourselves I look around and everyone is asleep except the stewardess who looks at me and smiles. The young girl rests her head on my shoulder and we fall asleep.

The stewardess wakes us up to tell us were landing. The young girl sitting next to me asks why I’m going to North Carolina and I tell her I’m going to Wesley Chapel to look at real estate to retire to. When I tell her that her eyes light up and she tells me her mother lives there and she will be there to meet her at the airport. She insists on giving me a ride to my hotel. I tell her I have a car waiting and she tells me her mother would be happy to give me a ride.

As I’m walking thru the airport with this young, tight beautiful girl walking beside me I’m wide awake. I can still smell her lingering scent on my lip. I watch her run off down the walkway, her hair swaying behind her. I can see the tight little ass, which I know is pantiless, and she is still wearing my jacket. I see her reach up and hug her mother. Her mom is wearing a pair of tight black sweats. I can see her mound and the fold of her pussy thru the material. She wearing a loose fitting sweat shirt. I can tell she has a great set of tits under that shirt. I stop dead in my tracks; she has short red hair and big gray/blue eyes…. Maureen. I’m shocked! Maureen used to live down the block from me 15 years earlier. Her husband passed away and she moved, I thought to Marion N.C. some of the other women in my neighborhood used to say she was a nymphomaniac . I walk up to her and give her a big hug. I can feel her tits against my chest. They feel so firm and as I hug her I don’t feel a bra. For a 56 yr old woman she looks so good.

Her daughter suddenly looks familiar. She was the little girl attached to her mother’s legs and I just had my cock down her throat and my hand in her soaking wet pussy and she initiated it!

Her daughter tells her mom that she offered me a ride and that I’m staying 2 minutes away from them.

Thiana_Greey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Thiana_Greey

I explain I have a driver meeting me but they insist. I walk over to the driver holding a placard with my name on it, he’s about 20 years old, thin and if you were to put a wig and lipstick on him he could pass for a girl. He smiles at me as I approach. From my wallet I pull a 50 dollar bill and press it into his hand. He looks up at me as I explain I have another ride. He looks disappointed. As he turns to leave I see him glancing at my crotch.

As I walk up to the girls I see Maureen’s daughter on her tippy toes whispering into her mother’s ear. Her mother’s eyes go wide and her daughter smiles.

On the ride to the hotel we make small talk wherein Maureen tells me her boyfriend is a fireman in Charlotte and he just started a two day shift. I tell Maureen why I was in town and that after my appointments I would love to take them to dinner. Maureen’s daughter, Lori immediately accepts, and as I turn to look at her in the back seat I can see her sitting with one leg under her and her legs spread. She smiles at me as I can see her glistening pussy. Maureen says she will pick me up at 7.

After a long day looking at properties I shower and stop to look at myself in the mirror. I grab my cock and stroke it a little. I think to myself that was the first time anyone sucked my cock in a long time. I begin to get hard then Maureen calls and says they’re downstairs.

As I enter the lobby I see Maureen and her Lori. Maureen is wearing a sheer black dress just long enough to cover her ass with spaghetti straps over her shoulders. I can tell she had her tits done; they're almost pushing out the top of the dress. Her daughter is dressed the same way with a white dress and as the light shines behind her I can see the outline of her pussy with little wisps of hair. I immediately begin to get hard.

We eat at a nice restaurant and as we are eating dinner one of the girls is rubbing her foot up and down my leg. Every so often she pushes her foot into my crotch. From the way we are sitting I can’t tell which girl it is.

After dinner we stop in the lounge of my hotel for a drink. We are sitting in a booth and after a while Maureen’s daughter excuses herself. Maureen turns to me and says you’ve been staring at my tits all night. I explain they look so nice I can’t help it. With that she grabs my hand and places it on her tit. It feels so soft, so real; not like I thought an implant would. As I’m squeezing her tits she tells me, “My daughter told me what happened on the plane.” I froze. I didn’t know if she was angry or not, until she put her hand between my thighs and began rubbing my cock. She told me she and her daughter tell each other everything, and that she always wanted us to get together before she moved away. With that her daughter returned from the bathroom and sat down next to me and put her hand next to her mother’s hand massaging my cock. Her daughter suggests we go to my room

In the elevator Maureen turns me to her and pushes her tongue down my throat. Her daughter stands behind me pressing her pussy to my ass and reaches around pushing her hand between her mother's hips and mine she grabs my cock. The elevator doors open and two young college age girls catch us. As we walk towards my room I can hear the girls giggling.

We enter my room and Maureen pushes me down on the bed and yanks off my pants while her daughter straddles my chest and removes my shirt. I can feel her daughter’s bare pussy on my stomach as Maureen starts sucking the head of my cock. I can feel her sucking the precum out of me as her saliva runs down to my balls. Her daughter removes her skirt revealing she is naked under it. She moves up and straddles my face with her pussy. The scent is intoxicating, she is already so wet. I move my tongue from her asshole through her slit separating her lips. I can feel the wetness of her as I move my tongue through her opening to her clit. I continue to work my tongue on her opening as Maureen climbs up and straddles my cock. I can feel the heat of her pussy as she lowers herself slowly down engulfing the entire length. She rides me up and down and I can feel the walls of her pussy gripping my cock. She reaches behind her and starts massaging my balls and rubbing my asshole trying to insert her finger. She increases her rhythm on my cock rubbing while her clit. I can tell she is getting close. She reaches up and places her hands on her daughters back for support as I drive my cock into her pussy. I can hear the wetness slapping as I drive it in. She cums so hard she falls forward and almost pushes her daughter off my face.

Maureen’s daughter is fucking my face. I can feel her juices from my nose to my chin. I can hardly breathe. She clamps her thighs to the sides of my head. She cums in waves and I think she’ll never stop. She finally stops moving and rolls off me and I can feel her cum dripping down my neck. Maureen rolls off the other way. My cock slaps my stomach when Maureen climbs off me and leaves my cock and balls soaked with her juices. Maureen crawls up and places her leg over my face she is so wet and her pussy is wide open as I stick my tongue into it. Her daughter moves down the bed and slowly starts to jerk me off. My cock is soaked from her mothers cum so she uses it as lube. Her mom climbs on my face and watches her daughter lick her cum from my cock. Maureen builds to another squirting orgasm watching Lori deep throat my cock. Maureen falls off my face as I get up. I place her daughter on all fours. I slowly slide my cock into the daughter. Maureen slides under her daughter and begins licking her clit and my cock while I shove it deeper into her pussy.

I push her daughter's head into her mom’s soaking wet pussy. Her daughter moves her elbows behind her mother’s knees and pulls them high into the air. She drives her tongue into her mother’s pussy and tries to stick her tongue in her mother’s ass. I can hear her slurping as I get close to cumming. I shove my cock into her daughter with my balls slapping Maureen’s face as I cum. My whole body feels limp as I continue to pump my cock into her swollen pussy. I can feel her grip my cock with the...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by jimmy381
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors