Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Reunited: Part One

"When a long lost son finds his mother, their love runs deeper than blood..."

3
2 Comments 2
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Meg.

The doorbell rings once, it's eleven am on a Tuesday- I'm not expecting anyone nor do people often call completely randomly. I wonder for a moment, then go to the window and glance down onto the street. A man is stood on my steps, dark tousled hair and a tanned forehead is all I can gauge from him. Then he looks up and my heart stops beating. It's Connor. I rush downstairs in my robe, I can't believe he has found me. After all this time- I open the door and gasp. It's not Connor but the man standing on my doorstep looks just like him. I try to speak but shut my mouth when no words come out. I am speechless.

Jace.

Looking at the woman in front of me I cannot believe what I see. Megan Paterson is stunning and simultaneously, she is stunned. She looks just as she did in the photo my father gave me, her ebony hair falls in curls to her waist, emerald eyes gazing at me with her perfect mouth held in a surprised , 'Oh.' I realize that I still have not spoken and then find that my mouth is dry.

"Miss Paterson?"

"Yes?"

She blinks and closes her mouth, her rose lipstick beautifully parallel. The urge to kiss her rushes through me. She and I have never known each other. We have no attachment henceforth my attraction to her now is, well, almost normal. Megan is about five foot three, petite in her sleek sage green robe- I would guess her to be a size eight- but curvy and in all ways a goddess. Were we in a bar, I would have already offered to buy her a drink. She is divine. Her honey skin tone, slender legs, her boning fragile with her small hands and feet painted in a brilliant topaz.

"My name is Jason Saunders," I inhale slowly, all too aware how many other things I want to say and do now I've seen her- things I know morality would forbid but my body burns for. "I'm your son."

Meg.

My lungs desperately draw in air and I go to grab the doorframe but feel my hand flail. Jason is the son I had at fifteen- I'm thirty-three now which would make him eighteen, though he looks as though he is in his mid twenties. He is six foot three at least, handsome with broad shoulders and an athletic frame. Desire lanced through me on opening the door but no shame followed, I never nursed him- he was stolen away before he was a month old... I wake with his arms around me in my lounge and I glance around blearily before his voice soothes me.

"You fainted and I brought you in here, it's alright."

"Thank you."

Jason gently helps me sit up. My robe is in disarray and reveals my underwear clad body. I quickly cover up and look to him, still in shock.

"Connor died in a car accident last year, he had told me about you but he never told me your name until he was dying. In his will there was a letter explaining everything. A letter to you left for you also, he wanted us to reunite."

"You were eighteen in February, the fifteenth."

"Yes," Jason smiles, glad that I remember, "I have a photo of us."

Jace.

I produce the photo from my jacket pocket, my dad had it framed to keep in his private office. Showing it to Megan, she puts a hand over her mouth as tears streak her cheeks, she mumbles as she dissolves into tears. Instantly I hold her tight as she cries into my shoulder. Running a hand over her hair, I hush her tears and kiss her forehead. I have no idea what I'm saying but somehow I comfort her, she stays close, hugging me fiercely as though she will never let go and I find myself inhaling the scent of her. Her hair smells of strawberries and cream, her body heat is tangible in the air and her exotic perfume is proving to be erotic despite the innocence of her touch. I hug her harder than I have ever held a woman and feel our bodies fit against eachother.

Meg.

MilanaCraidss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilanaCraidss



Jason embraces me warmly and the love radiating from him overwhelms me, I see the stains of my mascara on his shirt. He is wearing jeans and a white cotton button down with nothing beneath but a glinting chain, I finger it curiously and read the engravement, 'M.Paterson.' I feel my eyes fill with tears.

"I had it engraved in your handwriting."

"It's lovely, Jason."

"Please call me Jace, my friends do."

"I always liked Jace more than Jason."

I smile and cup his cheek in my palm, he turns his face to kiss the pad of my thumb and the gesture makes me melt internally. Our eyes lock and Jace leans to kiss me gently on the corner of my mouth. The tender edge sends shivers down my spine and we kiss fully, our lips burning a seal. Realization strikes me that this kiss is unlike any shared between a mother and son, I snap out of the trance I had fallen into and sit back. Tapping the mascara stain, I feign a nonchalance.

"Let me wash that out for you baby."

Jace.

I follow Megan into the kitchen as she chatters about needing to go shopping and stain removal- sounding every inch a mother. Her house is small on a quiet street, impeccably tidy with modest decoration and elegant furnishings.

"What do you work as?"

"I'm in interior design, I have my own company and work with others."

"It shows in your surroundings, doing well then."

"Yes, I'm doing well." Megan smiles as she turns off the tap, "Now let's clean this up."

Megan undoes my top button before pulling me closer, I put my hands at either side of her waist on the counter, Megan is saying how tall and handsome I am as she unbuttons my shirt lower. I am enamoured by her almond shaped eyes, the dazzling flash of emerald as she looks up at me in a smile. The succulent plumpness of her lips... She gasps as my shirt falls open to show my toned abs, her cheeks flush and I see her chest rise and fall a little quicker. My jeans sit low on my hips to show the V of my hip bones with a snail trail descending into my pubes.

Meg.

Jason is the most beautiful man I have ever seen, his pecs and abs are defined in smooth muscle, his arms generous but not grotesquely worked out. I press my finger tip to his navel, I wonder if he too has the birthmark both Connor and I have on the lower edge of our hip. I sink onto my knees and tug down his jeans to see his hipbone, the taut denim resists and without thinking I unbuckle his belt. His jeans slide down his muscular thighs to show his tight white CK shorts, his rock hard cock straining against the cotton as beads of wetness cling to his glistening tip. I see that he is cut and well endowed at eight inches. My clit throbs as my arousal trickles down my inner thigh.

Jace.

My heartbeat is racing as a gorgeous woman kneels in front of me, her mouth mere inches from my untouched cock. One of her hands is on the blade of my hip while the other is curled over the curve of my thigh. Megan is staring at my stiffness, saliva slick on her lips; bravely I place her hand on my bulge, covering it with my own as I dwarf her with my size. Megan swallows and looks up at me, her eyes are ravenous pools of lust and my dick is desperate to break free of its' cotton cage. Deliberately, I tense beneath her and see shock flash through her eyes-

"I need you, Meggie."

My voice is barely recognizable as I address her huskily, I wonder if she wants this as badly as I do, whether she feels the same magnetism as I do... Then she yanks my shorts down and sucks my member into her mouth. Heavenly sin is as hot as hell.
Published 
Written by MissCarmelle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments