Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Reuniting forbidden love, part 3

"D...dad? What are you doing here?"

4
2 Comments 2
1.9k Views 1.9k
3.5k words 3.5k words
It had been a few weeks since my dad had shown up on my doorstep, unannounced I might add. He had come with the intention of telling me something important. I knew that much, but he quickly changed his mind about it and made the whole visit about my current life. The basic questions were filtered out. How are you doing? How is the job hunting? Have you spoken to your mum?

That’s when I remembered that Shaun was upstairs doing nothing in particular, he must’ve heard Dad speaking, and it was probably the reason why he hadn’t ventured downstairs. But what if he hadn’t and he came downstairs happy as Larry just to find our Dad sitting on the settee, the very same man who almost broke his neck throwing him down the stairs of a three story building? I guess I'd find out sooner than later what would happen because right on cue, Shaun’s footsteps echoed down the stairs while he whistled a jolly tune and it was suddenly cut short when his eyes met those of our father.

“What the fuck is he doing here?” My dad asked. It wasn’t really a question as such, more a way to portray how angry he was.

Shit.

“Laura, I just asked you a fucking question. NOW ANSWER ME!” With his voice rising in decibels rapidly, I quickly went to Shaun’s side to be a form of a shield. I wasn’t a fighter by any means, but I knew my dad wouldn’t harm me in any way.

“Dad, if you really want to know why Shaun is here it is because we’re in love and there is fuck all you can do about it. We are both consenting adults and although we’re related to each other it means jack shit to us. We’re happy and if you fail to see that then I suggest that you leave my house now.” In all honesty, I expected more bombs to explode, but my dad simply sniffed in disgust and left my house without another word.

As I locked the door behind my Dad I turned to find Shaun looking pale like he’d seen a ghost. As I walked up to him he visibly relaxed and reached out toward me to hug me tight to his chest. I relished in the feel of our ‘secret’ no longer being a secret to my dad. Through certain cryptic messages from my mother she pretty much had an idea of what was happening between me and Shaun so from then on I thought it would be pretty much plain sailing…. Oh how wrong could I have been?

For the weeks following we received letters, emails and phone calls all screaming and shouting abuse at either me or Shaun (both verbal and written). We knew it was our Dad who was behind it all but we decided to rise above it and cut all ties. Eventually, we found another flat in the northern region, far enough away from our Dad who lived in the south. We changed our mobile numbers and email addresses so there was no way he could contact us.

So all this happened in the few weeks after my dad had turned up. It was eventful and somewhat rewarding having stood up to the bitter man I call my father.

*******

“Laura, you gonna get up baby? You’ve got a job interview today. Don’t tell me you forgot.” Shaun’s sweet voice sang to my ears, while the smell of a full English breakfast with a freshly brewed coffee awoke my hunger.

“Mmmm, not yet. I don’t wanna work,” I protested, replaying a scenario back when I was fifteen and he had woken me up because I had a job interview for a nearby café.

He chuckled deeply knowing too well what I was doing.

“Laura Elaine Parker, get out of that bed now.” What a dick! I bolted upright and glared at him. He had never called me by my full name and I wasn’t gonna let him start.

“Well, that got you up didn’t it? You can tell me off later but right now you need to go into the shower over in that room,” he pointed to add emphasis, “and get some food in you, I’ll keep it warm for you so take your time.”

“I’ll only go in the shower if you join me,” I said while folding my arms over my bare chest.

“Kinky bitch,” he muttered.

Before I had time to reply, or act, to his comment, he had me in a fireman’s lift and was carrying me to the shower. I couldn’t see much as the blanket had covered my eyes and Shaun had restrained my arms but I could hear the water start and the shower curtain being withdrawn. He wouldn’t dare. Turns out he would and the next thing I knew I was wrapped in a sodden blanket, while being soaking wet myself, with Shaun fully clothed in soggy attire smiling at me.

“Hmm, what a fantasy to have fulfilled on such short notice…” he said, while wiggling his eyebrows.

I tapped his bicep. “And what does that fantasy entail?” I asked, waiting to be enlightened.

“Well, let’s just say that’s for me to know and you to enjoy.” His wide, white smile gleaming with a cheeky grin.

“Yeah, and I’m the kinky bitch,” I retaliated with as much sarcasm as possible.

Just as I finished rolling my eyes, I felt my body get pushed up against the tiled wall and my lips be engulfed in a wet kiss. As Shaun began to ravish my body with his hands, he began to kiss down my neck.

“What about our breakfast?” I said, in a comical voice.

“Fuck the breakfast,” he retorted as he aimed for my tender nipple.

As his lips encased the swollen flesh I gasped sharply and relished in the feel. His hands had started to head downwards and his expert fingers were soon working fiendishly on my clit.

“Shaun, you’re gonna make me come any time soon,” I announced before erupting into a massive orgasm which was too powerful to control but incredibly enjoyable.

“AHHHHHHH, SHAUUUUUUUN” I screamed, as he pinned me closer to the wall so my weakened legs didn’t need to support my body weight.

I slumped there in euphoric bliss while he meticulously cleaned my tender pussy and the rest of my body, as he stepped out of the shower with me in his arms he relieved himself of the clothing he was wearing and decided to wear a white fluffy robe for the rest of the morning. He wrapped me in a bath towel before combing my hair, precisely separating my parting.

“What, you not wanting anything?” I asked, genuinely shocked.

“Nope, I want you as relaxed as possible for your job interview. Now go and get dress while I make you some porridge. I don’t think reheated eggs will go down so well.” I laughed as he screwed his face up with a pretend act of disgust.

**********

The interview went better than expected, I would even dare say that I might get the job at the art gallery, but I definitely didn’t want to jinx it. Fingers crossed. As soon as I left the building of my hopefully new place of employment, I was overcome by a wave of nausea which stopped me in my tracks. I then realised that I needed to be sick and all I could do was retrace my steps and run, rather awkwardly and rushed, back in to the building to find the nearest lavatory. As I sat tucked down the side of the toilet feeling sorry for myself and confused, I realised what caused the sudden onset. I saw someone who was familiar. But it couldn’t have been, could it? No-one knows you live here, so it couldn’t have been. I decided it must have been a lookalike and decided it was time to clean up and make my way home.

As I walked into the apartment, I was hit with the scent of dinner cooking and boy, it was divine. I ventured further into my home to find Shaun dozing on the settee with his long legs rested on the coffee table and at his feet were a bouquet of roses, white to be précised. As I found a card on closer inspection I began to read;

Congratulations Darling! I knew you could do it, you left your phone and the art gallery called offering you the job so I thought I’d surprise you so, SURPRISE!

As I laughed at his typical Shaun-ness, it suddenly sunk in that after many failed attempts at job interviews I actually had a successful one, which made me to squeal with delight. Shaun obviously hadn’t expected the sharp unexpected noise and he awoke with a stumble and ended up on the floor. As I began to giggle, he smiled like a Cheshire cat and engulfed me in a kiss and hug, congratulating me profusely.

“I knew you’d do it baby girl. I’m so very proud of you,” he said as he began to squeeze me harder.

“If you keep squeezing there won’t be any of me left to go to work,” I remarked, trying to stifle a giggle.

“Oh yeah, sorry,” he said, giggling to himself. “Are you feeling okay? You don’t look so good,” he added.

“Hm? Oh, yeah. When my interview finished I walked out the building to be greeted with the most overwhelming feeling of nausea ever and had to rush back in to be sick. Afterwards I realised I saw…someone. But it can’t have been who I thought it was, probably a duplicate,” I replied with a hearty laugh.

“Who?” He decided to probe, which confused me.

“Well, I thought I saw dad, but as I said it couldn’t have been him. How the hell would he know where that we live up north and know the exact town?” I answered, proud with my reasoning.

“You’re right, hey, when you said you suddenly felt sick I thought you was gonna turn around and say you were pregnant.” He spoke, laughing once he finished at his minor worry.

MilaRich
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilaRich



That’s where I felt sick again, and the colour drained from my face. Shaun noticed it instantly and became just as worried.

“You don’t think you are, do you?” He asked. Did I just hear a slight element of hope that I might be?

“I..I have no clue Shaun. We’ve not exactly been the most careful of people have we?” I fell to the sofa and dropped my face to my hands while shaking my head.

“Hey babe, don’t be like that. You can’t be so sure and even if you are it’s not the end of the world,” he soothed, whilst stroking my hair.

“It’s inevitable Shaun. It’s obvious that I am, even my hair has stopped falling out!” I declared, dropping my face to hands again.

“What are you talking about?” He asked while trying to stifle a grin. I looked at him with tears streaming down my face.

“When you’re pregnant certain hormones increase and one of them stops your hair from falling out.”

“What, and it’s supposed to?” I slapped his arm for his sarcasm.

“It’s normal for it to yes!” I raised my voice a fraction whilst I stood, collecting my bag whilst fleeing out of my apartment, leaving the father of my child just as shocked as I was.

************

It was times like this that I was glad I had Hayley, my best friend who knew all about me and Shaun. She was supportive and only lived on the next street to me. As I made a quick trip to the chemist to buy a test, I texted her warning her that I was on my way round and she needed to find the emergency chocolate. She knew it was something serious as I’d given up chocolate as a diet plan, something I was incredibly dedicated to.

As I ascended the steps I was greeted by a very worried Hayley who pulled me into a hug, stroking my hair away from my face.

“You’ve always been quite maternal haven’t you Hay?” I stated while I sighed heavily.

“You know it Laura,” she replied, tightening the embrace.

“Well, I hope it rubs off on me.” This was Hayley’s cue to exit the hug and become serious.

“You can’t be can you?” She asked, sounding as shocked as I had on the phone.

“I think... no… I know so, Wait there,” I said as I ran towards the bathroom.

***********

“Well, this has got to be the longest three minutes ever Laura,” Hayley said, with frustration in her voice.

I held my breath and saw the two blue lines on the test, they were pale but most definitely there.

“This just proves it!” I fumed while throwing the pregnancy test to the floor as I exited the bathroom.

“I’m guessing this isn’t what you were wanting then?” Asked Hayley, she had returned to her motherly role trying to soothe me by stroking my hair again.

“It’s not that Hay. It the fact that the father is my brother, how fucked up is that? The baby could have no end of health problems and I can’t bring a little innocent child into the world knowing what it could go through,” I explained.

“But, abortion and adoption is out of the question. I don’t know why but I’ve never agreed with those routes,” I added as an afterthought.

“Well, that’s one step on the right path. You’re going to have the baby, but what will you do when they ask who the biological father is? Knowing Shaun, I don’t think he’ll be too pleased if you said it was a one night stand.” Hayley had a point. Why were you so careless Laura?

“I have no idea, I’ll have to talk to him and get him to understand.” Hayley nodded her head in agreement, her eyes filled with sympathy.

“Oh, I just remembered. You never guess who I served the other day at the corner shop?” She gave me no time to answer.

“Your dad,” she added.

In that instant, I became even more nauseous and worried than finding out I was pregnant. How did he know I was here? It couldn’t be sheer coincidence.

“You okay Laura? It’s like you’ve seen a ghost,” Hayley asked, feeling my forehead for good measure.

“No, not at all. My dad shouldn’t know I’m here, Shaun and I left when we told him about us. I thought he was a threat to our relationship,” I answered.

“Well, he must be here for a reason.” Hayley pondered. Shit.

“Shaun,” we said in unison.

I fled to the door to get back home and as I ran around the corner of the street I ran into a human brick wall. Slightly dazed the wall asked me if I was okay, I then froze. Keeping my eyes closed I asked.

“Dad?”

“Oh sweetie, I’ve been looking for you,” he exclaimed. What the fuck has happened to him, he’s being…nice?

“What do you want dad, if you’re trying to speak some sense into me about Shaun then you’re wasting your time,” I said whilst opening my eyes.

He looked a lot more fatherly since the last time I saw him, much kinder. “No Laura, it isn’t. I need to confess something to you, as I did to your brother about five minutes ago.” He spoke, all I was thinking was that he’d hurt Shaun.

“You’ve not hurt him have you?” I asked, my voice betraying my confidence.

“Not at all, he is my son at the end of the day,” he answered, sounding hurt.

“What is the point of all this then?” I was exasperated; I flung my arms in the air to show my frustration.

“I want you to know that I approve of your relationship with Shaun.” To say I was stunned would have been an understatement. I tried to speak but no words came.

“Do you remember when you were little, and you kept having dreams about a lady with black hair and blue eyes? You said she’d brush your hair and feed you?” I nodded to show recognition, but didn’t speak as I knew my voice would falter.

“Well, when your mother and I told you it was a figment of your imagination we lied to keep the truth from hurting you.” I was confused now, what the hell was he on about?

“Okay Dad, you’ve succeeded in confusing me. What importance does she have to my already fucked up life?”

“She’s your birth mother,” he blurted out in an incoherent sentence, making me wonder if I heard him right.

“Come again,” I whispered.

He sighed heavily, then spoke.

“When Shaun was four he told me he wanted a younger sister or brother, either to keep him company. The problem was that after Shaun was born I had a vasectomy so could have any more children, so that’s where you came into the picture. Your mother and I contacted the adoption agency and they told us that this young woman who had given you up for adoption, you were only two years old. A suitable couple hadn’t yet arrived so we jumped at the opportunity....

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Louise41545
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments