Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rick's Mom's Story, Chapter 2

"The treadmill and my relationship with Laura goes farther."

5
1 Comment 1
3.3k Views 3.3k
3.6k words 3.6k words
This is chapter 2 of my story. Chapter 1 is posted under my son Rick's id - chefgiovanni

The previous night, Rick and I had made love for the first time. I came twice with his gorgeous cock in me. Rick did too, the first time filling me full of his cum. The second time we stroked his cock together till he spurted all over my pussy. Then I came a third time masturbating with his slick semen. We kissed and cuddled, then fell asleep in each other's arms. We both slept in the wet spots and didn't mind at all. It was our combined sexual juices and evidence that we had made passionate love. We weren't about to cover it up or wash it away.

I got up the next morning about 6:30, went to the bathroom and put some panties on to catch the dribbles. Frankly, I enjoy the dribbles. I love feeling the cum drip out of my pussy onto my panties.

I went downstairs to the kitchen to make coffee. I let Rick sleep. My heart was deliriously happy. Never in my life had I felt so alive, fulfilled. And yes filled too. I couldn't stop smiling. My reverie was interrupted by the phone. "That must be Laura," I said to myself. "Can't wait to hear what she has to say." You can read about our conversation at the end of my first story. You'll recall that she was so excited and aroused by the stories that she started masturbating. I got so aroused I started masturbating too. We ended up cumming together over the phone. Neither of us had ever done anything like that before. Rick and I have phone sex regularly when he's away and reachable. But I had never done it with anybody else, let alone a female. But I loved it. Laura, of course, had never masturbated with someone else either. But we both agreed it just felt so natural to do it. We also agreed we wanted to do it again some time ... and soon. Little did I know.

For now we needed to get her and her son Steven to the next level. I told her the secret was at work. Remember, she owned a lingerie boutique. She wasn't quite sure what I meant. "I said, "Trust me. When you get to work, you'll figure it out."

About 30 minutes later my phone rang. It was Laura. Even before I could say hello, the voice on the other end shouted, "Panties!"

"That's right girl - the universal male attractant. Hardly a man alive can resist sniffing a pair of worn panties that are lying within his reach. And it doesn't matter who they belong to."

"This sounds so kinky and naughty."

"That's what it makes it so arousing. Just getting them ready for him will make you so hot."

"I'm getting squishy already. So, what do I do?"

"You don't want to be too obvious to start. Like putting them on his pillow, under his pillow or on his bedroom floor. Is the laundry hamper in the bathroom?'

"Yes, it is."

"Perfect. You're going to leave them on top of the hamper. That's natural enough to look innocent, but still should get his attention. You could put them in the hamper, but he may never notice them. After he's gotten a sniff of your panties, though, he'll be rifling through the dirty clothes like a man possessed looking for your underwear. Excuse me, panties.Men wear underwear, women wear panties.

The best time to do this is when he's taking a shower. Knock on the door and apologize for invading his privacy.. Say that you're just putting your clothes in the hamper. Place the panties on the lid, spread out with the crotch open. It's stark reminder of what it was pressing against only minutes before. And make sure you've masturbated in them at least once."

"No problem there. I'll most likely have cum in them several times. They'll probably be soaked."

"Excellent, girl. Make sure your panties have been pressed deeply between your labia. As you take them off, pull them slowly away from your vulva. Hopefully, there will be an indentation right where your lips were. It will be impossible for him not to touch that place and think, 'That's where mom's pussy lips were.'

"My god, Liz I'm getting so hot just listening to you and thinking of this. I've already cum in them once today ... with you on the phone.""

"Good. Those panties will be so ready for him. Now, after you've put the panties on the lid, leave the bathroom, but don't close the door all the way. Leave a crack so you can watch. If it goes the way it's supposed to, you'll see him come out of the shower and dry off. You'll also be able to see his soft penis. Now is when he should notice your panties. If he picks them up and drops them in the hamper, we'll have to revert to plan B. But I don't think that will happen. He'll pick them up and slowly bring them to his nose. He'll take a deep breath and inhale your wonderful scent. you'll see his cock rise to full attention immediately. You may even see him lick that special place where your pussy was. He'll continue to sniff and lick as he begins masturbating. Listen carefully and you may hear him say, 'Oh Mom, I'm licking right where your pussy lips were. Did you cum in them mom? I hope so. I'm gonna cum in them too.' He'll take one last sniff and put the panties back on the lid. He'll be stroking furiously now. He'll put his cock right on the crotch. You'll hear him groan as suddenly his cock spurts, filling your panties with his cum. If you're lucky, you'll be able to see the semen spurting out. I love watching that."

I heard a moan and a groan on the line. "Laura, did you just cum?"

"Yes Liz, I couldn't help it. My cunt was throbbing listening to you. I just had to cum."

"You go girl. That sounded fabulous. I may have to do myself later too."

"What next?" she asked.

"As you watch this, you'll probably be masturbating along with him. You might even be able to cum at the same time as he does. Just be quiet when you climax. Then go to your room, the kitchen, whatever, till he leaves the house. Go back to the bathroom. If your panties are still on the hamper lid full of his cum, then you've hit a homerun. He wants you to find them. He wants you to notice his cum. He wants you to put them back on and rub his cum into your pussy. He wants you to masturbate in them again. The next step is letting him see you wearing them. If he doesn't notice right away, say to him, 'Do these panties look familiar?' Trust me, he'll take the bait. The step after that is him cumming in your pussy instead of your panties."

"What if they're not there?"

"If they're in the hamper instead of on it, you'll have to repeat this. But instead of just watching, you're going in just before he cums. You're going to take his cock and offer to do it for him. Stroke his cock slowly till he spurts. After he's spent, still holding his cock, kiss him lightly and say, 'Would you like to cum in my pussy next time?' How could he say no?"

"My god Liz you're a genius. This can't fail to work."

"Just think Laura. In a day, maybe 2, your sexual dreams will cum true. You'll be coupled with our son.His hard cock thrusting in and out of your swollen pussy. You will probably have cum once, maybe twice. Suddenly his thrusting will speed up as he tells you, 'Oh mom, I'm gonna cum.' What will you say to him?"

"I'll say, 'Cum in me sweetheart. Fill me, fill me with your cum.'"

"You'll look into each others eyes as his cock starts to ejaculate. You'll feel the heavy spurts of cum jet into your cunt. As you feel it, you'll climax too."

"Oh god Liz, I can't wait."

"You be sure and tell me how it goes."

"Absolutely, you'll be the third to know."

"Third?"

"Steven and I will be the first two, of course." We laughed.

The sexual tension was thick. She had already pleasured herself and I needed to.

"Hey, why don't you come down for lunch? I want to explain the treadmill."

"Oh yea, the mysterious treadmill. What time?"

"'Bout 10. We can talk then and have a bite. Gotta run, customers coming in. My, this looks
interesting."

"What?"

"Tell you when you get here."

We said our good byes and hung up. I heard the shower start and knew Rick was up. I needed to shower too so I joined him. Afterward, we joined together. God, I adore having him in me. I love wrapping my arms and legs around him as he thrusts in and out of me. I love the way he speeds up and groans as he spurts in me. That always triggers my orgasm. My pussy just shudders and quivers up and down his cock as it milks the last of his semen.I feel like I'm spending my life full of cum ... and I love it.

I got to the store at 10. I saw that Laura was just finishing up with 3 women. It looked like an elderly woman of about 70, a younger one of about 45 and a young one in her 20's. I thought grandmother, daughter, granddaughter? What were they doing in a sexy lingerie store ... together? They were laughing together and kind of having fun with grandma. Something had been going on. As they were walking out, I noticed the grandmother was kind of flushed, but she had one hell of a smile.

Laura and I hugged. She said, "Did you see those 3 women who left when you came in?"

"Yes, why?"

"Did you notice anything?"

"They all seemed happy and giddy and the older woman looked kind of flushed, almost glowing."

"Do you know why?"

"No, but I've seen the same look on a woman who's just climaxed. Seen it on me."

"You guessed it. Grandma had just cum."

The look of astonishment must have been obvious. "Are you kidding!? How?"

"The treadmill."

"I don't get it. How can a treadmill make someone cum?"

"By itself, it can't. But with the proper accompaniment, it can."

"OK panty lady. Time for some details." We both chuckled. She reached under the counter and pulled out a medium size box and opened it.

LiahCollinss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiahCollinss

It contained what looked like ordinary panties.

"They may look ordinary, but they're not." She pulled a pair out and spread open the crotch. There was a seam running down the middle with what looked like a series of feathers along the ridge. I pointed to it and asked her. "What's that seam for?" She said, "That's the key."

"I don't understand."

"These panties are constructed to be tight. When you put them on the crotch hugs your pussy lips. They form right around them. As you walk they get tighter, opening the lips a little more. As they do, that ridge slips between the lips and caresses the inner lips and clit. As you walk more, the ridge slips in deeper stimulating the clit even more. With each step you take, the feathered ridge gets you closer to orgasm. Before long, you're cumming from just walking. The treadmill is for those women who want to try them out. It's more discreet to walk and cum on the treadmill than to suddenly climax while mall walking."

"I'm stunned. I never knew there was such a thing."

"Well, Victoria's Secret keeps it a secret."

"And those 3 women?"

"That story is priceless. The young girl, her name is Emily, came in a couple days ago. She was looking for sexy panties. Nothing I showed her sparked her interest. I showed her these. Sent her through the roof. The next day she came in with her mother, Janice. I told them that if you climax in them you own them. Janice and Emily both went into my office and came out about 5 minutes later. It was obvious she had cum. She handed me a fifty dollar bill. She said, 'I came twice, guess I owe you twice.' All 3 of us laughed. Emily said that was the first time she had seen her mother cum. As Janice was putting her change back in her wallet, she said, 'Won't be the last either.' You should have seen the sparkle in both their eyes. I knew something was gonna be going on soon as they got home."

"Well today, they brought the grandmother in. Guess they figured granny needed a good cum too. All 3 went back to my office. As they did, Emily and Janice showed me they each had brought their special panties with them. They were going to give a live demonstration. About 30 seconds later Janice comes out. I knew what the problem was. I reached under the counter and got a pair of disposable scissors and a personal shaving kit. I told her to just drop the scissors in the trash can and the kit would be on the bill."

"About 15 minutes later, they come out. Elaine, the grandmother, was flushed, spent, delighted and a little unsteady. Janice puts down a $100 bill and says, 'Well, mom came 3 times so I guess we owe you for that plus the shaver.' That ought to cover it. We chuckled. And I said, 'No, $25 no matter how many times you cum in them.' Then I asked Janice, 'She came in them 3 times?
That's impressive.' Then she told me how it happened."

"They went in there and stripped down to their panties. That's when Janice noticed the full bush on mom. She put her slacks back on and came and got the scissors and shaver. She takes off her mother's panties, has her lay down on the couch and spreads her legs. She told me it was weird but erotic seeing her mother's pussy for the first time. She clips away all the hair, then uses the shaver to complete the job. Now all 3 are completely naked from the waist down, looking at each others shaved vulva. Emily slipped on her panties and stepped on the treadmill. She cums in about 2 minutes. Now grandma is watching this wide-eyed. She'd never seen a woman orgasm before. Emily wobbles off and Janice steps on. She's more orgasmic, it seems. Or maybe she got aroused shaving her mother's pussy.She cums in 90 seconds. She's still standing there panting. This is funny. Elaine says, 'Ok you got off, now get off. It's my turn.' Emily laughed like hell at that. Elaine got on and started walking. 'Oh my,' she said. 'I can feel it on my coochie,' Janice said, 'It's your pussy, mom. Not a coochie.' 'My pussy, oh, it feels like ... like ... I'm gonna cum.' And she did, letting out a loud moan. Both Emily and Janice were smiling broadly. They had just seen mom/grandma have her first orgasm. Then suddenly she came again. She took 5 steps and came for the third time. Seems grandma is multi-orgasmic.Too bad she never knew. I might just send them Rick's Theory of Women."

"That is one incredibly sexy story," I said.

"Are you ready to try out the treadmill for yourself?" she asked as she handed me the panties.

"You won't be able to hold me back. Let's go."

She hung her sign on the door and we walked in to her office. She sat on the sofa as I took off my slacks. I hooked my fingers in the waistband of my panties. I was about to show my pussy to another woman for the first time. Hell, why not? We had masturbated together. I slid them down and they dropped to my feet. Laura was watching me intently. "You have a beautiful pussy, Liz. Now I can see why Rick thinks so." "Thank you doll," I said. I put on the special panties and stepped up on the treadmill. Laura was staring at my panties on the floor.

"Your panties look like they have ..."

"Cum in them?"

"Yes."

"They do. Rick and I had sex last night and this morning. His cum has been leaking into my panties since." I could see a strange look in her eye as she continued to stare. Finally I said, "You want to smell them, don't you?" She looked up at me and nodded her head. "Go ahead," I said. She picked them up off the floor, looked at the crotch then held it to her nose. "I want to smell a man's semen, a son's semen. While you walk and cum, I'm going to pretend these are my panties and they're full of Steven's cum." I just told her to go for it. This was a terribly erotic sight unfolding before me. Laura took off her slacks, lay back on the couch, held my panties to her nose and started rubbing her pussy through her own panties. She seemed to be lost in her fantasy. I truly saw how much she wanted her son. I started walking.

I felt my pussy swelling and the ridge slipping between my lips. It began to lightly caress my clit. I continued walking. My arousal level was skyrocketing. I looked at Laura. She was looking at me, but lost in her fantasy of Steven. The ridge pressed deeper. My lips were swollen, my clit was in full desire. I kept walking. I was on the verge of orgasm. I looked at Laura. Her fingers were furiously rubbing her pussy in her panties. I heard her say quietly, 'Oh, Steven did you like smelling my panties? I came in them just for you. Did you think of my pussy, baby? Did you think of my pussy when you masturbated? What were you thinking when you came?...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by ricksmomliz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments