Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rick's Mom's Story, Chapter 3

"Rick and I are in Nashville. I'm imagining Laura and Steven together."

6
1 Comment 1
4.9k Views 4.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words
If you'll remember from chapter 2, Rick and I were at the dinner theater in Nashville.I wasn't paying much attention to the play. My mind was on Laura, wondering if she succeeded with her son Steven or if the panty seduction failed. I hoped it wasn't the latter. I wanted so much for Laura to be happy. And happy meant making love to her son. During intermission my phone buzzed with a text message. It was from Laura. It said, "Plan A worked lying here full of his beautiful cum."

I texted her back, "Details woman details I want details."

She replied, "Later busy again feels wonderful."

I have no idea what the rest of the play was like. All I could think about was Laura and Steven. I wondered how everything got started. I pictured them together. I wondered what Steven said to her when he pulled her panties off and saw her pussy for the first time. I wondered how she felt naked before him. I wondered what she said when she saw his hard cock. I wondered how she felt when his cock first slipped between her beautiful pussy lips and entered her wet vagina. I pictured him sliding in slowly so his mother could feel every hard inch of him.

I wondered if he stopped after complete penetration so they could revel in the feeling of his cock in her cunt. Did they kiss as he slowly started thrusting? I could see her hips rising to meet his as he pumped in and out of her. I know she must have felt exquisite pleasure as she felt her lips caress his cock. I don't know how long it really took, well, not yet anyway, till I get details, but I pictured that the moment of sweet release was at hand.

His hips were moving faster, his cock thrusting deeper. Laura's feeling the approach of her own orgasm as she feels his cock swell. Her hips were moving faster to meet his. In seconds he was going to climax, filling his mother with cum.I could hear his silent scream as the semen jetted out of his cock into her. I could see her scream as she felt the strong spurts and exploded in a star stunning orgasm.

My reverie left my breath panting and my panties wet. I was so aroused. For a moment I thought about stealing away to the ladies room to masturbate. But the play had ended and the lights went up.

Rick looked at me and whispered, "You look like you're about to cum."

When he said that, I felt a spasm in my pussy. My eyes went glassy and I clamped my thighs together. My goodness, I just had a small orgasm.

Rick whispered, "You just came didn't you?"

I smiled and nodded. He grabbed my hand and we fairly flew to the car. He held the door open for me (always does, such a gentleman. Remember that guys). As I slid in, I let my skirt ride way up my thighs. He could see my pale blue panties and the wet spot in the crotch. His waist was at eye level to me.

I could see he was getting hard. I stroked it. I said, "I want your cock."

He groaned then stepped back and closed the door. He got in the driver's side, started the car and sped out of the parking lot. He asked me, "What brought that on, mom?" I told him I was just fantasizing about Laura and Steven.

I kept thinking about them doing it. It was driving me nuts. By the time we got to our motel, I was mad with lust. All I wanted was Rick's cock in me, filling me, fucking me. He opened the door and we almost fell in. We kissed hard, our tongues dancing. He sucked my lips and ran his tongue over my teeth. Our clothes were coming off fast and flying everywhere. I got down to my panties and started to take them off. He stopped me. He led me to the bed and had me lie down crossways. I spread my legs.

He said, "Your panties are so wet, I can see your lips."

I told him, "I want to feel your tongue on my lips."

He wrapped his arms around my legs and started kissing his way up the inside of my thighs. normally, I just love that. "Quick, baby, lick me."

He moved his head to the crotch of my wet panties. I felt his tongue lick the wet slit of my lips. "Oh my god, mom, you taste incredible. I've never seen you so wet."

I felt his tongue on my clit and immediately exploded in orgasm. He held me till I came down. Then he stood up, his gorgeous cock sticking straight out from his body. He reached for my hips and slowly pulled my panties down. He stepped closer to the bed and put his cock between my pussy lips. I reached down and wrapped my fingers around it and moved it up and down my slit.

My lips parted easily. They were wet and swollen. I moved his cock to my clit and masturbated with it. Rick had brought my panties to his face and was sniffing the wet crotch. I love watching him smell my panties. As I rubbed his cock on my clit, I felt my orgasm starting. I didn't know if I wanted to cum this way or have him in me. My orgasm decided for me.

I screamed out, "I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING!" As my back arched and my hips rose, his cock easily slid into me. I hadn't come down from the first one when I felt another starting deep in my pussy. "OH, BABY, FUCK ME, FUCK ME!"

Rick thrust harder and faster. "Mom, I'm gonna cum.'

I growled as the orgasm overtook me, "CUM IN MY CUNT! FILL ME, BABY FILL ME!" Then I heard him scream as his cock spurted inside me.

Art_Of_Hell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Art_Of_Hell

He kept pumping until I had the last drop of his sweet semen.

We were both panting heavily. He lay down partly on me, his cock still in my pussy. We were both sweating. I think that was the most sexual energy, in the shortest amount of time, we had ever expended. Finally, his flaccid cock slipped out of me. He took my panties and held them against my pussy to catch the cum. We slid up onto the bed, held each other, and kissed lightly.

Finally, he said, "Mom, that was tremendous. I've never seen you quite like that. What got into you?"

"Other than you, it was the image in my mind."

"Of Laura and Steven?"

"Yes, but it was more than that. It's like I was there in the room with them, watching them. I could smell Laura's pussy. I could smell Steven's cum. I could feel her orgasm as Steven ejaculated in her."

"That's amazing. How did you do that?"

"I don't know it just happened. Maybe because of the heart to heart relationship we have. Or maybe because of the intense desire I have for Laura to be complete."

I got quiet and thought of something else ... something I was hesitant to tell Rick. But I had to. This was new to me. I wasn't expecting it. In fact, I was surprised it even entered my mind. But
there it was. I couldn't ignore it. It wouldn't let me. The words almost stuck in my throat.

He could tell. "Is there something else, mom?"

"Yes, but I'm not sure I should tell you. I'm afraid of your reaction."

"Mom, look what we've been through. We've made slow, passionate, lust filled love. And we've fucked like overheated teenagers. What could you possibly be afraid to tell me?"

"I want to be there."

"You want to be where?"

"With Laura and Steven when they make love. I want to watch them. I want to watch Laura as her son fills her pussy. I want to hold her hand as she cums with him."

I didn't look at him for fear there was a look of disgust on his face. His response took me aback.

"I think that would be beautiful. And it makes sense."

"It does?"

"Sure. I think women are almost as visually stimulated as men. Just in different ways. A man can look at a pussy and get excited enough to masturbate. Or he can look at a couple going at it and have the same reaction. A woman, on the other hand, wants to see more. She wants to see the passion that goes into the lovemaking. I think the difference may be this, with a man all you need to do is arouse his penis. With a woman, you have to arouse her heart first, before you can arouse her pussy. Not only do you have a woman to woman friendship with her, you have a sexual relationship with her. By that I don't mean a sexual contact relationship, but you two have shared sexual thoughts and desires. You've even masturbated in each other's presence."

I held up two fingers. "I think you're right."

"You've watched people make love in videos. This is just kind of the next step, watching a couple make love in person. And not just anyone, but someone you love and care for deeply. Also, it's not just the sex, although that's a huge part of it, but it's the sharing of an intense, intimate, soul-stirring moment."

I leaned over and kissed him. Then snuggled with him. "You're so smart."

"Not so much smart, mom. Careful observation. When do you plan on talking to Laura about his?"

"Two things have to happen first. She has GOT to give me the delicious details of their first time. I want to hear how the panty seduction worked. Second, I have to give them time to get used to each other sexually. And then at the right moment, I'll bring it up."

"How long do you think it will take?"

"About a week."

"Think you can wait that long?"

I playfully hit him on the arm. "Smartass!" We both laughed. Then I got serious again. "Rick, what if wants me to reciprocate?"

"You mean watch us have sex?"

"Yes."

"I would welcome it. I've never had anybody watch me before. But this is different. I would have no trouble having Laura watch us as I make love to the most beautiful, the most desirable, the sexiest woman in the world. I would love having her watch you cum as I filled you. It would turn me on so much to watch the two of you share that moment of ultimate pleasure."

His cock was starting to rise. "Looks like it already has." I climbed on top of him and kissed him. "I'm glad you agreed to this. You make me so happy." I took his cock in my hand and slipped it into my pussy. "Fuck me again, baby!" He did and we climaxed together so sweetly.

The next morning we left Nashville for home. We hit the Alabama state line around 11. My cell phone buzzed. Another text from Laura. It said, "I got details. Want em?" I responded, "Hell yea I want 'em." She replied, "At home."

I told Rick, "Drop me off at Laura's. I'll unpack later."

"At Laura's?" I thought to myself. "Why at home and not the store?" I wondered that maybe I was not only going to get details, I was also going get a complete tour of the playground. I felt myself getting wet.

To be continued

Published 
Written by ricksmomliz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments