Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rick's Mom's Story, Chapter 4

"Laura and Steven - the details .... and much more"

6
1 Comment 1
3.6k Views 3.6k
4.4k words 4.4k words
Rick dropped me off at Laura's around 12. I was finally going to get the details. My panties were wet. Before I got out of the car, I put my hand on his crotch, felt his soft cock and said, "You may be in for the ride of your life when I get home."

He smiled broadly and said, "Damn. I hope so."

"Don't you go taking care of yourself. I want you primed, ready, and fully fueled."

"I'll stand under a cold shower till you get home."

"Don't do that. You know what cold water does."

"Right. Maybe I'll do some laundry. No, that won't work either."

"Why?"

"Because you'll have some panties in there. As soon as I see 'em, my cock will go bone hard. I won't be able to resist. Soon as I smell your sweet pussy, my hand will be pulling my cock out."

"Skip the laundry. We'll do it together. More fun that way anyhow."

I gave him a big kiss and got out of the car and walked to Laura's door. She was already there waiting for me. She was wearing a short pink robe. I could just make out her panties underneath it.

"Tell me, how was the play?"

"Forget Nashville! I want to know what went on here."

She laughed and then said, "Liz, it was the most beautiful, awesome, soul-stirring experience of my life. The orgasms were nothing like I'd ever had. I'm still on a sexual high. In fact I feel like if I sat down, crossed my legs, and pressed my thighs together, I could cum in an instant. Come on upstairs. I'll show you exactly how this happened."

We went upstairs to her bedroom and sat on her bed together. She began. "The first night I was so nervous. I masturbated in my panties and came twice like you suggested. I heard the shower start. I waited a few minutes then went to the bathroom door. My heart was pounding. I put my hand on the knob and stopped."

"You stopped?"

"Yep. Chickened out."

"For heaven's sake, why?"

"I don't know. I was more than ready. I think I was afraid of the possibility of rejection. Anyway I went back to my room and cried. I didn't know what was worse. Having him reject me not only sexually but as his mother as well. I couldn't live with that. If I didn't go through with it, I could at least keep the fantasy. And I would still have my son. Finally, I fell asleep. The next day, I went to work, but of course the whole thing is scrambling my brain. I can't concentrate. About 3:00 I closed the store and went home."

"You're going to think this is weird. I took the picture of Steven that was on the mantle and went to my room. I took off everything but my panties. I spread my legs and put the picture of Steven between them. I moved my hand to my pussy. There he was smiling at me while I played with myself. I made believe he was watching me masturbate. I pressed my panties between my lips and had a tremendous orgasm. I pulled the crotch aside so "he" could see my pussy, how wet and swollen I was. I slipped my finger between my lips and rubbed my clit to another orgasm."

"I got bolder and started talking to Steven's picture as though he were right there. I asked "him" if he liked watching his mother masturbate. I asked "him" if he liked the way my pussy looked. I asked "him" if liked me shaved. I asked "him" if he liked watching me cum. I asked "him" if he wanted to watch me again. I know he did. I pressed the material deep between my lips and came again. I was panting heavily. Steven just looked at me with that gorgeous smile of his and those beautiful green eyes. By now I was exhausted. I put his picture next to me, rolled over and fell asleep. My panties were still pressed deep in my pussy. Three orgasms made sure my woman fluid was soaked into them. These were my Plan A panties."

"I don't think that's weird at all using Steven's picture as an aid to masturbation. Would have been better if the picture of him was nude. I have some of Rick like that and oooh boy, does that make for some nice solo time."

"Well, of course, at the time I didn't have any of him nude ... like I do now."

My eyes lit up. "Whoa, back that up girlfriend. You have photos of him naked???"

She smiled. "Yes, but I'm getting ahead of myself. Back to the story."

"Absolutely. But I want to see the photos later." And I thought my panties were wet before. Then I thought, 'Would Rick approve of me looking at a picture of another man's cock? I look at pictures on the internet. But this is different. This is someone we know. I decided to see what he thought. But later. I wanted ... no needed to hear the rest of this story.'

Laura continued. "I woke up around 5:00 to the phone ringing. It was Steven. He was going to go play racquet ball after work. He'd pick up some wine and we'd order pizza when he got home. I asked him if he going to shower at the club or at home. He said he'd shower at home. He didn't really like to shower at the club, not sanitary enough. I told him goodbye and to have a good game."

"My plan was starting to work. And I was convinced it would. First thing I had to decide was where we were going to do it. I decided my bedroom. I was feeling like a bride on her wedding night. Even a virgin bride, if you can believe that. My pussy was going to be penetrated for the first time by the man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. Not only my life, but my sexual life as well."

"I cleaned the room, dusted, straightened up, sprayed some pretty air freshener. I took a shower and made sure I smelled pretty too. Before I did, I took off my Plan A panties and put them in a baggie. I wanted to make sure they didn't lose my scent. Then I put on a sheer lilac robe and a pair of sheer lilac panties. Want to see them?"

"Sure," I said. We walked in to the bathroom and over to the hamper. She lifted the lid and there the panties were right on top. I picked them up and looked at them. There was a large whitish stain right in the crotch.

"Laura, is that ...?

"Yes, it's Steven's cum."

"Looks like it was a lot."

"It was. When I told him to fill me ... he filled me alright. And I loved every drop."

We went back and sat on her bed.

"It was a little after 8:00. I heard Steven's car door close. I have to act casual, so I'm sitting on the couch reading some stupid magazine. I'm not even sure I had it right side up. Steven came in carrying a bottle of merlot. He walked up to me and kissed me on the cheek. He had on tight gym shorts. Mercy, I can almost see it. He told me he was going to take his shower. He put the bottle on the counter and walked up the stairs to his room. Oh, that cute little behind. Soon I was going to have my hands on it as he thrust into me."

"I heard the shower start. Time to go into high gear. I ran upstairs to my room and took the panties out of the baggie. They still smelled so sweet. I approached the bathroom. My heart is beating a mile a minute. I felt like it's going to jump out of my chest. And my pussy was throbbing like mad. I knocked on the door and opened it. I apologized for disturbing him but I need my hairbrush. I really had no idea where the damn thing was. Nor did I care."

"He just said, 'No problem, mom.' I laid my panties down on the hamper lid. I couldn't help looking at the shower. I saw his form thought the frosted glass. That turned me on so much. I could just make out the shape of his taut ass. As he turned I thought I could see the silhouette of his cock. I almost melted right there. Then I left the room and waited, leaving the door cracked open a little."

My eyes were wide and glued to hers. I was almost panting. And I knew my lips were swelling in my own panties. She said, "Come on let's kind of act it out."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I'm going to show you how it happened."

"Oh my," I gasped. My arousal level just doubled. We walked over to her dresser where she pulled out the baggie that held her yellow Plan A panties.

"You kept them?"

"Absolutely. They're like a treasure to me. "I may not wash them for 6 months. I want to remember what triggered our first time."

She took them out. They had that delicious musky aroused woman aroma to them. We walked into the bathroom and she laid them on the hamper lid just like she did last night. They looked so erotic with her girl cum in them. I told her, "I don't even think many women could resist those." I didn't say it, but I thought it, "Including me." We stepped outside the bathroom, left the door cracked a little. She continued.

"I stood here and waited for Steven to finish. In a few minutes I heard the shower turn off. Seconds later, Steven stepped out. He had his back to me as he dried off. Those broad shoulders, that slim waist, that beautiful butt had me almost whimpering. And then."

She stopped. She had a glazed look in her eye. "And then what?" I demanded.

"He turned around. That beautiful, gorgeous hunk of male flesh. It hung down limp and so innocent. I wanted it so bad. But I controlled myself. I watched as he dried himself off and wrapped the towel around his waist. As he turned to walk out of the bathroom, he looked at the hamper and stopped dead in his tracks. He just stared at my panties, transfixed. He picked them up and held them to his nose. I saw his chest rise as he took a deep breath. With his other hand he loosened the towel and it dropped to the floor."

"His cock was rising fast. I watched as he continued to sniff my panties. He wrapped his fingers around his cock and started stroking. I needed him now. Instead of making this a two step process as you suggested, I decided to make it one. My desire for him overwhelmed me. That beautiful cock on my beautiful son turned me to jello."

"I opened the door. Startled, he stopped stroking, but he didn't let go. I walked up to him and wrapped my fingers around the hand that held his cock. Together, my hand on his, resumed his masturbation. Liz, you can't imagine the feeling, the two of us stroking his cock together."

We walked into the bathroom playing out the scene. We stopped at the hamper and looked down at her panties.

"I said to him, 'Do you want to cum in my panties, baby, or would you rather cum in my pussy?' He said, 'Oh mom, I want to fill your pussy.' I took his hand and we walked to my bedroom."

Laura took my hand and we walked back to her bedroom and sat down on the bed.

"I sat on the edge of the bed. Steven was right in front of me. His gorgeous cock only inches from my mouth. I took my hands and ran them down his sides to his waist, then over his stomach. Then I wrapped my fingers around his cock and started to stroke it. I brought my mouth to the head and kissed it. I tasted his precum. I hadn't tasted cum in a very long time and I wanted to taste his. But I also wanted it in me. I let go of his cock and stood up."

"We kissed deeply and lovingly. Our tongues mingling together, slowly and so sensually. Then Steven picked me up and laid me on the bed. I opened up the peignoir I was wearing. Steven smiled when he saw my breasts with my stiff nipples. He looked at my panties and I heard a faint moan. I know he could see my swelling lips."

Laura lay on the bed and let her robe fall open ...

AgataKing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgataKing

just like she did with Steven. I saw those beautiful breasts and hard nipples. And I saw the panties she was wearing. I thought I heard a faint moan coming from my own throat. I realized she was just trying to show me how things happened. She was being very visual. It was almost like she was trying to re-live it for my sake. But, damn. This was driving me crazy. How far was this going to go?

"He bent down and kissed me on the forehead. Then he asked me to close my eyes. He kissed my eyelids. I thought I was gonna cum right there. I never realized how sensitive and sensual the eyelids were. And closed like that adds a hint of mystery and sexy intrigue to it."

I said to myself, "Oh, yes. Rick and I will be doing that."

"He kissed my cheek, the tip of my nose, and that little fleshy space right outside my upper lip. I thought I'd lose it then. I never knew that was such an erogenous zone. Liz, you can't imagine how that felt. He kissed my chin, my jaw, my ear lobe. Oh that did something. Then down to my shoulder and my arm. He kissed all the way down to my hand. He kissed the top of my hand, then turned it over and kissed and licked my palm."

"I could feel his tongue. Then he kissed each of my finger tips. And placed each, one by one, in his mouth. He licked each one so slowly and sensuously. Then he offered them to me. I took my fingers and sucked, tasting him on each one. Liz, I never knew a man could be so erotic, so sensual, so sexual. And this was my 24 year old son!"

I'm watching her describe this erotic scene. And I'm ready to lose it.

"Then he started on my chest, kissing between my breasts. Then he kissed each one, but staying clear of my nipples. Oh, how I wanted him to take my nipple into his mouth and suck on it. He licked all around each one. My chest was heaving up to him, urging him. He finally took my nipple into his mouth and sucked hard. The pleasure shot through my pussy. I wasn't sure but I think I had a small orgasm."

This is intensifying. This woman has me on the edge of orgasm with her words alone. The urge to plunge my hand into my panties is overwhelming. But I hold off ... for now.

"He continued kissing and licking his way down my body, to my tummy then right to the top of my panties. He pulled them down a little bit with his lips. He looked up at me. My eyes must have been wild with desire. I wanted him to continue, but he stopped. His mouth moved to my leg where my panty leg band was. He started kissing and licking down my leg. His hand moved over my panties just above my mons. He caressed me slowly."

 "I was so tempted to just pull them down and make him touch my pussy. But I didn't. He had something in mind and I wanted to see it through. He kissed his way down to my knee, then started up the inside of my thigh. Oh my god Liz. I had no idea that was so arousing. With his hand, he went up the inside of my other leg. I was moaning like mad, thinking, 'If he doesn't touch my cunt soon I'm going to scream.'"

I'm thinking the same thing, except about my own pussy. I was squirming on the bed knowing by the time she reached the end of this story, I would be masturbating in front her. And I wanted her to see me. I wanted her to see me pleasure my cunt. I wanted her to see me cum.

"His tongue, lips, and hand reached my panty-covered pussy at the same time. He looked up at me as he kissed my lips through the material. I think my eyes rolled back. The feelings are exquisite. The pleasure is sending me into orbit."

"He placed his hands on my hips and caressed me through my panties. I can't stand it anymore. I said, 'Please baby, take my panties off.' He drew the waistband down till just my lips were exposed. He said, 'Your pussy is beautiful, mom. I love that you're shaved. Your lips are gorgeous.' He bent down and kissed my lips. He took each into his mouth, sucking gently. Oh, Liz, it was so good. I knew I loved having my lips touched, but I never realized how much I loved having them sucked like that. Where did he learn this? I didn't care. He was doing it to me now."

"Then he slid his tongue between my lips and licked his way to my clit. I reached down and held myself open for him. I could feel his tongue dance all around my clit. My hips were coming off the bed in a desperate attempt to make him take my clit in his mouth and make me cum. 'Oh please baby, suck my clit. I need...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by ricksmomliz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments