Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ridge Fucks Me Raw

"I closed my eyes and moaned loudly as my brother used his lips to pucker my nipple in his hot mouth."

22
2 Comments 2
6.0k Views 6.0k
2.7k words 2.7k words
My brother and I have always been very close. I guess that happens when there is just two years between siblings. I'm twenty and he is eighteen.

Our rooms, upstairs, were across from each other and it was not uncommon for us to pass coming and going. More often than not, it was just after we showered and were wrapped in towels.

I had no problem letting him see me like that. I was covered. He could not see my medium-sized bosom or my waxed smooth pussy. And neither could I see his cock under his towel. I knew it was there though. Sometimes I could see the outline of it. I never thought much about it. However, last night, I had reason to do so. This is what happened.

I had just come home from studying for a final with a few of my college friends. I did not go off for college. I decided to stay in my hometown and attend the one not a mile from our house. It was simple and the college had my intended major of mass communications.

I went into my room and stripped to my underclothes. Both the panties and bra matched and I did not think much about walking down the hall to the bathroom wearing just them. It was late and I figured my brother was already in his bed sleeping. I was so wrong.

I stepped out and halfway down the hall, out from around the corner, came my brother with damp hair and the towel draped around his neck with nothing else on at all. It shocked not only me, but him also. We stood looking at each other while not moving. Although, one part of him moved.

My brother got an instant boner. I never got a good look at his soft length because it rose so fast and jutted out so hard and straight and so fucking long! I did not know if it was because of me standing in front of him in my bra and panties or if it was an overwhelming reaction of being shocked. Maybe it was a combination of both.

And then I knew I did something I should not have done. I smirked. I do not know why. It just came out.

"Oh God, Sherrie, I'm sorry," Ridge said and grabbed the towel from around his neck and covered his personal extension.

Then he ran to his room.

What could I do? Nothing really. It was one of those moments that just happened. I could have been the one naked and us running into each other while he was in his boxers. To tell the truth, that would not have been so noticeable.

However, I had no idea seeing my brother that way would affect me the way it did. I did not know it until I actually stepped into the shower myself and let the hot water fall over me and I took the body sponge and ran it between my legs. Once I touched the spot where my clit was hidden, I literally jumped. The feeling was so intense and the tingle from it just rolled through me. Not to mention, the slickness that seeped out of my tender personal divide was evidence I was aroused and never even knew it.

Now I found myself wanting even more stimulation and I could not help running my finger through my pink divided lips. God it was so warm and wet! My love chamber also constricted because it wanted something inside it. I moaned as I slowly inserted my finger all the way to the knuckle on my fist. I almost yelled out from the stimulation. Instead, I let out a long slow moan, almost like a sigh as I moved my finger in and out.

My nipples began to lengthen on my average sized womanly facade and became very rigid, even under hot water. I touched one with my free hand and I had an instant orgasm. The warm fluid from deep within my pink plush nest flowed all over my finger I still wriggled inside myself with the slightest of movements.

Suddenly, the feeling overwhelmed my whole body and I went weak in the knees. My body began to shake uncontrollably and I had to remove my finger from my moistening pussy, quit feeling my nipple and breast with my other hand, and brace myself on the wall as my body twitched.

In automatic instinct, I spread my legs and felt my labia protrude and the warmth from my inner depth drip slowly and onto the shower floor where my personal rendering slid down the drain along with the hot water falling over me.
When the orgasmic convulsions were over, the euphoric warm sensations enveloped me all the way down to my toes that curled.

As I cut the water off and grabbed the towel to dry, the feeling still overtook me and I knew what I had to do. I did not know if Ridge would be all for it, but it was a chance I had to take. I needed to be fucked and Ridge was the only guy around at the moment that could do it.

I left the towel hanging on the shower rack and walked out naked and still a little damp. When I reached Ridge's room door, I did not knock. I stood there for a moment, gave my wet head a shake, and opened it. I stood striking a pose with my hand still on the doorknob and my arm stretched out with it. I crossed my legs so he could only see my line of perfection form.

"Sherrie, what the...! You're na...! And so damn beautiful!"

"Fuck me Ridge. Fuck me until I'm raw!" I exclaimed and shut the door then leaned on it.

Ridge stood and looked at me leaning against the door. He had to only remove his boxers if he truly wanted to fuck me. I guess he did. He let them drop to the floor and immediately, like in hall, he had an instant erection. It literally took him less than five seconds to get hard.

Ridge moved towards me and my blood started rushing to areas that once again began to tingle. My nipples hardened and stuck out prominently. I saw his eyes go to them as he walked to me.

"Oh Sherrie, I've always wanted to do this," Ridge said and cupped my right breast with his hand. It was so warm and his touch made the goose bumps pop out all over my body. Then Ridge lowered his mouth to my nipple and began suck.

I began to feel the moisture build in my pussy as Ridge sucked on my hard nipple. I felt its warmth trickle from deep inside and run to the edges of my smooth vertical line of sexual entrance. It was just thick enough not to drip, but thin enough to coat my labia in preparation for Ridge's cock. Feeling the slow trickle of my warm sexual fluid fall between my folded partition sent tingles through my whole body. And with Ridge sucking my breast, the feeling doubled.

I closed my eyes and moaned loudly as my brother used his lips to pucker my nipple in his hot mouth. He squeezed my breast with his hand, massaging it as much as he could with his mouth over my nipple. It felt like he was trying to... But I knew that was impossible. Or so I thought.

Suddenly, as Ridge kept squeezing and pulling my round bosom with his mouth over its puffed center, I felt something give inside it. It was a feeling I could not explain; a feeling that just happened. It was like something inside my breast popped and wanted out. It was that kind of feeling. Then Ridge confirmed what I thought it was.

"Mmm, Sherrie, your natural nourishment is so sweet and warm. I could drink it all day long!" Ridge said as he broke away from my breast.

I did not know what to say.

BrendaDiaz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BrendaDiaz

I was so surprised I was spurting milk into his mouth. I had never milked myself, but somehow, my own brother had manipulated my breast into an erotic fountain. It felt so hot supplying him with my warm vitamin filled liquid.

Ridge finally got his fill and began kissing up my neck. I turned my head to the side so he could taste my hot moist skin. My pussy was so slick with desire of wanting him inside, it was all I could do to keep from feeling it and sliding my finger through my tender pink lips. Ridge pressed his body into mine as he found my mouth with his. As he kissed me hard, I felt his thick erection rub on the inside of my thigh. It was so hard and so hot. Ridge felt it there on my hot skin and he began to make slight thrusting movements that mocked how he would inside my delicate wet fissure.

The slide of his thick roundness on my leg had me moaning with delight. The hard ridges of his erection made me want to actually squeal even though he had not found my sexual entrance yet. But when Ridge did, I knew he would slide in with ease and I would envelope him with my sisterly wetness.

"Mmm Sherrie, your body is so warm and soft. I never knew my sister could be so sexual," Ridge said as he continued to thrust his hard cock against my inner leg.

"And I never knew my brother could be so gentle. Fuck me Ridge. Part your sister's pussy with your long firm cock and make it raw with your thrusts. Let your sister love you in another way," I answered with a moan in my voice.

With no warning at all, Ridge moved his body, and while other guys I had been with had to guide their hardness inside with their hands, Ridge found my hot crevice's opening easily with his hardness and penetrated me until his whole length sunk all the way inside me.

I moaned deeply as Ridge filled my pussy. His thickness spread my wet pink walls and it felt like I had taken a massive weight inside my body. The heavy feeling of my brother's erection felt exhilarating as my hot pliable chamber consumed him.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and he held me up by the ass as he started to thrust hard into me. With fast movements, his firm self pounded me with such force that my back slapped hard against the door. My shoulder blades dug firmly against the door as Ridge quickly thrust into me. I began to moan loudly each time he pushed my body into the door so hard the I thought I would bust through it.

I felt myself slipping in Ridge's hold and he even knew he could not hold me much longer so he bobbled me while still on his cock and carried me over to his bed. Ridge laid me down onto it, my legs came loose from around his waist and spread wide, but his cock never came out of me. Somehow, Ridge knew how to keep it there without even slipping out the least little bit. He may have been just eighteen, but it was obvious that he was experienced.

Ridge began pounding me hard and heavy. The rhythmic quick motions of his erection invading my pussy with such force made me yell loudly. I began to drench not only myself, but also his long cock with my internal secretions. My tender folded sexual lips glided slickly along his hard ridgy shaft. I could feel them fold over onto themselves as he pushed and pulled out of my damp pussy with his fast thrusts. My clit was extended and firm and each time his body slapped mine, he touched my sensitive knob and the tingles traveled through me at a very fast rate. My orgasm was forming. And it was forming fast. So was Ridge's. I could feel it in his cock.

Ridge's hard member began to get even harder as he plunged it deeper and deeper into me at a rate that I did not even realize a man could fuck. He was lifting and leveling himself to me at least every second. When his body collided with mine, it felt like I was being pushed through the bed to the floor; it was that hard and fast. The more he moved in and out of me, the more sensitive my pussy became. It really did feel like Ridge was fucking me until I was raw.

Suddenly, Ridge began to slow. His rate was now that of a lovemaking rhythm. It felt wonderful. I could feel his cock begin to twitch and pulse inside me. He was getting close. I knew that was the reason why he slowed.

Still, my labia folded over onto themselves, even with the slow strokes Ridge was now making into me. The bed began to feel like a soft pillow as my body sunk into the mattress at a slow drift. I was beginning to pant heavily because my orgasm was building quickly like his. I took my hands and ran them over my breasts and tweaked my nipples. As I did, a little droplet of my milk formed on the one that Ridge had been sucking. Seeing that one little drop from on the tip of my nipple sent a tingle rushing through my body. Ridge felt that tingle inside my pussy also as he slowly invaded it.

"I'm getting close Sherrie. So very close. Where do you want me to cum?" Ridge asked through very heavy breaths.

"Inside me Ridge. Please cum inside me! I want to feel your hot load fill me!" I answered through panting breaths of my own.

"Oh Sherrie, you really don't want your brother to cum inside you, do you? What if. . ."

"Don't say it Ridge. Please don't say it. Just do it!" I answered. I was not the least bit worried about getting pregnant with my brother's baby. I was protected. Ridge just needed to trust me.

"Really, Sherrie, you don't want me to. . .Oh God. . ." Ridge grunted and there was no way he could stop. As he let the sound go, I felt the hot spurts of his jetting hot core land inside my wet damper.

At the same time, my orgasm burst forth and as Ridge flooded me with is sexual fluid, I drenched him with mine. The intensity of us both cumming at the same time felt wonderful.

"Oh Sherrie, you came at the same time I did. Your center is so hot as it surrounds. . . Oh. . . my. . ." Ridge announced with another grunt, and I once again felt spurting hot streams flow inside my pink walls.

"Ridge, you, um, came twice! The feeling. . .God that was. . .was. . . was so hot!"

"That's the first time I have ever came twice in a row with a woman. And with my sister! My sister! Oh Sherrie, I will never forget how that felt." Ridge said as he rolled his body off of me, pulling his now softened member from my moist crevice.

I felt the leftover moisture fall out of me and onto his bed as Ridge collapsed beside me. I am sure he would not care that a little of my orgasm leaked onto his sheets. I rolled over onto my side and looked at my brother laying there.

He looked so full of life and so satisfied as he laid there with his eyes closed. It was as if he had longed to fuck me.

I reached in between my legs and felt my pussy. It was tender and wet and felt as if it had been taken and pounded more than one time. Ridge did exactly as I asked. He had definitely fucked me raw.

Published 
Written by SensualDesires83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments