Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Right at Home 2

"Celebrating Ashley's brithday"

6
0 Comments 0
3.3k Views 3.3k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Ashley woke up and felt herself in a depressed mood. She knew it had to do with that fact that it was her 19 th birthday. Normally she would be happy and celebrating; but the last time she had really celebrated her birthday was when she turned 16. Even on that day she had spent it with Eric and her parents were nowhere to be found. Not that it was much of a surprise.

Thinking of Eric reminded her that it was only a week ago that they first made love with each other. She couldn’t get it out of her mind and she knew that he couldn’t either. Just the thought of him made her feel better. She wondered if he was even home yet, he had been leaving everyday to do something that he never shared with Ashley. She knew Eric so well and she knew that even thinking of involving into something bad was impossible. Eric just wasn’t the kind of person to get involved with any stupid stuff.

She slowly got out of bed and stretched herself to relax her stiff muscles. Silently she walked to her room door and walked into the dark hallway. It was quiet throughout the house and Ashley walked down the staircase and into the kitchen.

There, Eric was in the kitchen, pacing back and forth, and then as soon as he saw her he smiled brightly.

“Happy birthday!” he shouted.

Ashley blushed, “Ugh, don’t remind me.” she said and hugged him gently.

Eric laughed, but sensed she was feeling a little down. “Come on. Cheer up, this is a happy day, your nineteen now,” he laughed lightly for a second, “just like me.”

“I know but you turning twenty in a few months anyway.”

Eric hunched over like an old person with a bad back, “I know right. I’m getting old.” They both laughed.

“You’re the right age for me.” Ashley grabbed him by the shirt and their lips met for a brief second. The kiss was short but Ashley still tasted her brother when he pulled away.

“Close your eyes. I got something for you.” Ashley closed her eyes like she was told and Eric took her hand and led her to the front room. He guided her carefully so that she wouldn’t run into the wall. He stopped her suddenly.

“Now you can open your eyes.” He said. Ashley opened her eyes slowly as she hardly knew what to expect. When her eyes got acclimatized she looked around and noticed a small, round cake set on the coffee table. She gasped loudly, she couldn’t believe it.

It was the same cake he had brought on her 16 th birthday. She had told him that it would always be her favorite and he had remembered. The cake still looked exactly the same, covered in white frosting but instead of flowers on the cake there were brown monkeys on every inch of the cake. Ashley felt her eyes fill up with tears, tears of joy.

“Remember when you used to call everyone a monkey?” Eric asked. “Well I thought it would be a nice addition.” He laughed.

Ashley spun around and hugged her loving brother. “This is just too much.” The tears rolled down her cheeks.

Eric rubbed her back and said, “It’s never too much for you. I love you.”

“I love you too.” She wiped her tears away. “I have to remember this for your birthday in a few months.”

Then all of sudden they heard a noise coming from upstairs. Ashley’s bad mood returned. “Our parents are here?”

Eric nodded. “Well just mom anyway.”

Footsteps walked down the stairs, they stopped for a second then started again. A moment later their mother stumbled into the living room. Her eyes were dark red and she smelled like the inside of a sewer. Ashley and Eric winced at the sight, embarrassed that this woman even gave birth to them. She was wearing a holey shirt with ripped jeans.

“What’s all this noise down here?” her voice was scratchy and it made Ashley’s skin prickle. Being around her mother always made her think of herself and if she would ever turn out just like her. The thought always haunted her, even in her dreams.

Eric stepped in front of Ashley as if to protect her. “You know its Ashley’s birthday and I find it hard to believe you forgot when you had her.” Eric knew he sounded angry but he didn’t care.

“Oh.” The mother said and walked away. A minute later they heard the front door open and close. Ashley got so angry and frustrated that she ran upstairs into her room and slammed the door shut. Eric ran after to catch her but she locked the door.

“Ashley; please open the door.” Eric pleaded. He didn’t know what she was thinking but he wanted to be with her.

“Eric please.” Her voice cracked.

Eric punched a nearby wall and his fist went right through it. He was so mad he didn’t even pay attention to the pain he got in his arm. He couldn’t even believe that their mom didn’t say anything to Ashley, didn’t even show any sign that she cared, but he knew they should have expected this. It had been like this forever. Eric took his hand out of the wall and went into his own room.

A few hours later, Eric’s cell phone rang loudly in his ear, waking him up from his sleep.

“Hello.” He cleared his throat so that it didn’t sound weird.

“Is this Eric Richards?” a business lady asked on the other line.

“Yes.” Eric sat up straighter hoping this is the news he had been waiting for.

“I have good news. We have approved you and you can move in anytime you want.”

“YES!!” Erich shouted and it echoed off the walls. “Oops. I’m sorry ma’am I didn’t mean to shout.” He apologized.

The lady laughed. “It’s ok sir. Bye.”

Eric hung up and started to pace around the room. Minus what happened earlier he was happy now. All of his days of hard work had finally paid off.

He spent that time working for one of his friends who had agreed to pay him. He saved the money and put it towards getting him and Ashley a place to live together. Even after what happened today he knew it was a great idea for both of them to get out.

He walked to Ashley’s room, but she was not there.

The door was open but the room was dark and empty. He started to wonder where Ashley could have gone. He then heard the sound of water running down the hall. He walked up to the open bathroom door and looked inside.

Ashley stood in front of the tub with a plush blue robe on. Eric pushed the door open some more to get a better view. Ashley turned around. “Oh it’s just you.” Relief went over her face. She thought it was someone else prying on her.

“Yeah,” Erick shut the door behind him and locked. “Do you feel any better?” he asked, stepping closer to her.

Ashley signed. “Yeah, I guess so, but I was just about to take a shower. You want to join?” she looked at him seductively.

Eric got an instant tingle in his cock; “Sure.” he smiled.

Ashley too smiled back seductively and started to untie the bow that held her robe.

She slowly started removing the robe from her shoulders, stopping half way, to tease. He laughed and jumped forward to pull off the remaining of her robe and let it hit the floor.

temptationxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
temptationxo

Her round firm 36C boobs with hard erect nipples gave Eric an instant hard on. Her perked and firm boobs with protruding nipples did not allow Eric to wander his eyes on her smooth shaven pussy.

His cock started to get hard and rise in his pants. Ashley smiled, sensing the bulge in his jeans. She took a lead, rubbed his hand over the hardening cock and smiled to her brother teasingly. Sliding her hand, she got down on her knees to undo his pants. She slowly removed his belt, while smilingly looked into his eyes. She placed her mouth over her rising cock on his pants and teasing bite him. She further moved her hands to take his shirt off and then to take his pants too, slowly and then his boxers short. As soon as his shorts were pulled down to the knees, his hard erect 9” cock sprang up in front to her face. She smiled “I love your big cock. I especially love when it’s inside me.” Without touching it with her hands she gulped his cock in her mouth.

His cock tasted so hard yet so tasty that she wanted all of it in her mouth. She gave it a few slides in and out as it grew bigger in her mouth. Eric moaned, placed his hands at the back of her head and fed his cock rhythmically into her slurping mouth. Moaning louder he shoved it deeper in her mouth until she gagged.

“Now it’s my turn”, he said. He held her one lovely boob in his right hand and squeezed and rubbed the nipple in between his two fingers while he licked her other nipple and areole with his long tongue. She started moaning and arched her back to feed him her boobs. He then went on to lick the other boob and suckle the nipple.

He then slowly and lovingly made her lay down on the floor and started working on her pussy while she was enjoying his hard cock in her mouth, in 69.

He went on to slowly rub her clit with his finger in circular motion. He slides his finger of the other hand over her slit. He lightly pinched her bulging clitoris between his thumb and a finger, which made her push up in pleasure. Eric slowly parted her pussy lips while sliding his finger on her slit. He spread her pussy lips wide and started licking her pussy. He licked her labia while inserting a finger in her beautiful hole. She started moaning aloud and whispering his name. He felt all of her pussy juices soaking his mouth and fingers. He slurped all the flowing juices of his sister and vigorously licked her pussy. He inserted two fingers in the pussy of his sister, which made her jerk and push up. He then inserted his tongue into his sister’s pussy and she went wild screaming aloud, “Oh Eric you make me cum!”

“Oh, I love your warm mouth.” She said.

Ashley forced herself all the way until her lips licked his balls. She took one ball in her mouth and licked and soaked it with her saliva and then the other. He moans aloud. She again took his hard shaft in her mouth and slowly moving in and out until she had her brother’s hard cock up to the pubic hairs. He felt himself about to cum; he let out another loud moan and blasted a huge load in the back of her throat. He went over to mouth fuck his sister and shot loads of cum. Ashley swallowed every last creamy drop of his cum. She got up, as Eric too got up and she kissed her brother and shared his cum.

“Ask me how I want to get fucked this time.” She said to Eric while hugging him close to her breasts.

“How do you want to get fucked?” he enquired smiling.

“Hard and deep,” She held him closer.

“Really now?” he laughed holding his naked and wet sister close and tight, with his cock rising again.

“Yes. And now.” She bent over and wriggled her plump ass in front of him.

He liked the way it looked raised. Eric grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her back onto his hardening cock. Ashley jumped away but Eric pulled her right back on to cock.

“This is how you wanted it.” He started to rub his cock head on to the slit of his sister’s swollen pussy. Her juices dripped down his cock and onto the bathroom floor.

“Yes! Yes!” Ashley screamed loud and it echoed off the walls. “Push it in; don’t tease me anymore.” She screamed aloud.

He slowly continued to rub his cock head on her swelled clitoris until her juices were flowing down her legs. He slowly inserted his hard cock into his sister’s pussy and held her hairs back. He then smacked her ass cheeks until they were bright red. She was jumping up as he pushed into her pussy and she got a smack on her ass cheek.

He increased his pace and started pumping harder and deeper and his testicles smacked hard against her vagina.

Ashley moaned aloud, she felt herself close to cum. He reached around to touch her supple boobs. They both fit perfectly in his hands. He held her boobs in his hands and started pumping faster and harder.

Eric squeezed her nipples until they became hard and pointy. He lifted one of her legs so that it sat on the very edge of the tub.

The switch of position made Ashley still closer to cum.

“Oh yes, baby you’re deep in there!” she moaned. Her pussy tightened around his hard cock.

He slowed down to enjoy her wetness. Ashley vigorously rubbed her clit with her hand.

“No; don’t stop, don’t slow down, I want it hard, fast and deep.” She shouted and that made him to pound her fast, hard and deep.

Soon she moaned aloud. “Eric, I’m about to cum! Ahhhhhhhhh!” And she flooded out her fluids all over his big cock.

He too moaned and continued to smack her ass.

Excitement started to overcome him too and he felt ready to cum.

“Where do you want me to cum at?” He shoved his dick deep inside her as far as it could go.

“My face,” she said.

“Turn around.”

Ashley quickly turned around and got back down on her knees. Eric busted his nuts all over her face and in her hair. Load after load of cum dripped down her eyelashes and unto her mouth.

“You taste really sweet and good.” She licked off her lips. Eric smiled and bent down to kiss her.

“I guess we should really take that shower now.” Eric wrapped his arm around his sister as they lay together naked in bed.

“You are truly the only one for me.” Eric confessed.

“I feel the same.” Ashley agreed.

“Should I break some news to you?”

“What is it?” Ashley kissed him softly on his lips.

“Well it seems that this house makes us depressed…”

“Yes?”

“I got some money and I was just thinking that we could…”

“Get to the point!” Ashley jumped up and sitting over him demanded.

“Move in together.” He concluded.

Ashley gasped and then threw her arms around Eric’s neck.

She jumped on top of him. “I can’t believe this!” she laughed and started to cry with joy.

“When can we go?

“When do you want to go?”

“Immediately.” Ashley said.

“Come on Ashley, let’s celebrate your 19 th birthday with the cake and also moving into the new apartment’’ Eric jumped up and held her younger sister and beloved, in his strong arms.

“Promise that you will always love me like that.” said Ashley

“Promise.” and Eric kissed his sister deep and thrust his tongue in her mouth.

Published 
Written by TastyCakes
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors