Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Right at Home 3

"Eric and Ashley back in action."

6
0 Comments 0
2.5k Views 2.5k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Ashley slammed her last suitcase shut with a smile on herface. For the first time in awhile she felt free. I’m finally getting out of here, she thought to herself. The thought seemed unreal to her but here she was in her empty room packing all her stuff. She grabbed the handle of the bag and put it next to her door. Just two days ago Eric had told her he had brought them a new apartment. She couldn’t even describe how excited she was. Not only was she leaving behind everything she hated but she got to be with her brother, Eric.

She sighed deeply and looked around the room, longingly. Ashley would miss her room for one reason and one reason only. It was the place her and her brother Eric had made love. Eric. She smiled at the thought of him. In the past few days he had made her feel special. He treated her special on her birthday and surprised her by buying an apartment for the both of them. She was finally getting away from the people who mistreated her for most in her life. Her dad wasn’t around much to cause any damage but her mom was a different story. Her mom was always the one either ignoring her or saying something stupid. Her mother was a drug addict and could never do anything right. Sometimes Ashley wished they had a normal mother and daughter relationship. She wished that she could have talked to her mother about girl stuff and about boys.

“Well too late now,” Ashley said out loud to herself.

She turned away from the walls and walked into the hallway. The house was silent. Ashley didn’t know where her parents were and she didn’t really care. She had other things to care about. She walked outside and instantly started to sweat on her forehead. The sun was bright and high outside. She could actually see the heat waves float in the air. She felt sad that Eric was out here moving heavy stuff all by him alone. He was in the rental truck trying to organize things in the right places so that they fit.

“Hey,” Ashley called out to him.

Eric set down the box he was carrying and walked over to her. “What’s up?” He said and kissed her on the cheek.

Ashley wiped her cheek off playfully, “Ew. You’re all sweaty.” She laughed. Eric looked down at his t shirt which was covered with sweat.

Then he laughed too. “Yeah well I’ve have been working all day.”

“I’m sorry I have been no help at all.” Ashley said and looked down at the ground, ashamed.

“It’s ok. I guess.” He said playfully and walked back into the truck to work again.

Eric observed her closely. “You seem different Ash, you’re like glowing or something. I have never seen you like this before.”

Ashley couldn’t help but smile at that. After all it was true. “Yeah well it’s all because of you Eric. You’re the only person who could possibly make me this happy.” She leaned in close to him. “You changed me into a whole different person,” she wrapped her arm around his neck, “since the first time we did it I felt,” she paused for a minute, “I don’t know happier. I thought my life would always be the same, boring and miserable and then that night when we first had sex with each other I loved you more than I already did.”

Eric pressed his forehead against hers. “I felt exactly the same way about you. I thought our life wouldn’t change and that we would be stuck here forever. I never thought that our relationship would go as far as it has, but I’m glad it did.”

Ashley pushed him away playfully. “You look like you could use a break or something.” Ashley changed the subject.

“I’m fine really, but you can bring down the rest of your bags. I’m just about done and then we’ll be ready to go.”

Ashley felt her stomach jump around nervously as she ran up to get her stuff. They finished loading the truck and then they headed toward their new apartment.

The ride there was smooth and quiet. Eric or Ashley didn’t say much, they were both too excited to say much of anything. Ashley could barely be still. The trip didn’t take that long, only about ten minutes. When Eric turned into the apartments Ashley stared in awe. They were really nice apartments.

They were extra wide and two stories tall. With light brown walls and dark brown doors. It looked very inviting to her. Kids were playing at the park with their parents, laughing having a good time. There were even people at the pool having a fun time. Ashley couldn’t wait until her and Eric were having this much fun together. She instantly felt at home. Eric laughed at the look on her face.

“I knew you would like it.”

“I don’t just like it.” Ashley continued to look out the window. “I love it.”

Eric put one of his hands on hers. “I’m glad.” He made a right turn.

Ashley looked at him. “I actually really love the pool too.”

“I do too. They have four of them here.” He turned left and parked in front of one of the buildings.

They got out the car and Ashley followed him toward an apartment upstairs. Ashley felt her body tighten with nervousness. She had to take a deep breath to calm herself down. When they got to the door Eric paused.

“Are you sure about this?” He asked.

Ashley laughed; she didn’t think he was nervous about this at all. She took her hand in his. “I’m definitely sure about this.”

He shoved his hand in his pocket and grabbed the key. He stuck it in the door slowly and turned the key. The door creaked as he opened. Ashley stepped in what appeared to be the living room. She didn’t know at first because it was big. Bigger than their front room in their parents’ house. The carpet was clean and soft. It was in the shape of a rectangle. Ashley liked that the gray color of it, with each step her feet sank into the carpet because it was very plush. There was even a fire place in the far left corner. Ashley walked around it to get used to it. Then she saw the kitchen and walked over to examine it. It wasn’t the biggest kitchen but it was big enough that she and Eric could fit in there together. The updated appliances made it look even better.

“The bedroom is back here. I got a surprise for you.” Eric said and led her down the narrow hallway. On the way to the room they passed the guest bathroom. Ashley only caught a glimpse of it but she still liked it, it was a half bathroom with only a sink and a toilet. When Ashley entered the room everything changed. The room was already set up and everything. There was queen sized bed in the middle of the bedroom with a spiked head board. There was also a matching dressing that went along with it.

Ashley instantly fell in love with the room. Eric smiled at the look on his sister’s face. He set his hands on her shoulders. “I knew you’d like it.” He turned her around and started to kiss her. She kissed him back and wrapped her hands around the back of his neck to lean more into him. Eric stopped the kiss to pick Ashley up and dropped her on the plush bed. He slid on top of her and started kissing her face, ears, and neck. Ashley grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him down harder on top of her. Eric could tell that Ashley was very horny. They decided not to have sex until they moved away from that house. Even he had missed the sex.

He slowly pulled off her skirt. Then he pulled his shirt and threw it on the floor. He started to kiss her face slowly and he started making his way slowly down her body. Ashley liked the feel of his soft lips on her skin. He made his way down her stomach and then down to her thighs. Ashley felt herself growing with pleasure. With each kiss he gave her his erection got bigger and bigger. While he kissed her he rubbed her breast with his hand. He pinched her nipples softly and Ashley let out a little moan.

Eric pulled off her panties with one hand while he continued to rub her breasts with the other hand. He gently rubbed the opening of her pussy and he could feel it getting wetter by the minute. His fingers slid inside of her easily. Ashley moaned as Eric went deeper into her hole. He pulled his hand out and lowered his face down. First he licked her clitoris in a circular motion and then he started to lick her soaking opening. Ashley rolled her head back in pleasure as Eric started to lick faster. She grabbed his head and shoved his face deeper inside her.

“Oh baby, that feels really good.” She moaned, rolling her hips as the pleasure intensified.

He loved the taste of her juices and took great pleasure in licking them up. Ashley’s back arched as pleasure took over here whole body. Her legs started to shake and she felt herself about to cum.

“Oh Eric, I’m about to cum.” She moans loudly.

“Oh yeah baby cum for me,” Eric says as he continues to lick her. Ashley screamed as she came all over his face and the bed.

Sensual_Lover
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sensual_Lover

He smiled as the juices ran down his face and into his mouth. Eric stood up and wiped the rest of the juices on his shirt. Ashley signed and smiled up at him, “I love you.” She whispered.

“I love you too, now let’s go unpack our stuff and get settled.” He turned and left the room. When Ashley stood up she felt a little dizzy from the pleasure she just had but it went away quickly. Ashley put on her clothes and went to help Eric outside. It took them about fours to get all the boxes in the house and unpack most of their stuff and they still weren’t done yet.

“Phew,” Ashley threw herself on the couch, exhausted.

Eric came in the front door and set the last part on the floor in the kitchen. He came over to her and squeezed next to her. “Man am I tired or what,” he wrapped his arm across her stomach.

Ashley laid her arm on top of his, which was small compared to his. “I know babe, but I’m glad to be here with you,” she kissed him on his lips, which tasted like salt from his sweat.

“Me too, Ash,” Eric leans closer and closes his eyes. A minute later he starts snoring softly. His snoring, for some reason, calmed her. It was soft and gentle not all hard or scratchy. Then Ashley closes her eyes too, she falls asleep a minute later.

She woke up to the sound of noises in the kitchen. She wiped the sleep from her eyes and looked around. Eric was in the kitchen getting a glass of water; he had on a t shirt and jeans. Ashley stretched her stiff limbs and Eric turned at the sound.

“Hey sleepyhead.” He smiles at her.

“Hey.” Ashley sits up slowly.

Ashley walks in the kitchen and wraps her arms around him and kisses him on the cheek. “Wow I’m a heavy sleeper I guess. What time is it?” She asks.

“After nine.” He sat his glass down on the counter. “Ashley while you were sleep I have been thinking seriously.”

For some reason Ashley’s heart dropped and she didn’t know why. She felt like something bad was going to happen.

Instead of immediately crying she cleared her throat and said, “Ok, about what?”

Eric takes her hand and then takes her into the room. They sit next to each other on the bed side by side. He squeezed her hand tighter a little. “I was thinking about our relationship and what’s going to happen.”

Ashley looked into his hazel eyes. “I wanted to know how far was this going to go. Like are we supposed to have kids or get married I’m at a lost when I think about that.”

Ashley never told Eric but she thought about that too. She just didn’t want to talk about it.

“Well I it’s illegal to get married to your sister in some states.” She said.

Eric scoffed, “Fuck illegal,” then he took both of her hands and looked her in the eye. “Ashley I really want to have our own little wedding I don’t care about a marriage license or anything. As long as we know that we are married then it doesn’t matter.” He leaned over and kissed Ashley on the lips.

Ashley smiled to from ear to ear at the thought because then that would mean they would be together forever.

“I can do that babe…” then she paused, “what about kids though?”

Eric looked down at the carpet. “Well, I don’t know about that if we did have kids I wouldn’t want anything to be wrong with them.”

Ashley wrapped her arm around her brother. “I feel the same way but we have other options, like adoption or a surrogate mother or something.”

Eric pondered that for a moment. “Or we could just do insemination. It would work out great for us I think.”

Ashley smiled from ear to ear with excitement and this time Ashley leaned in close to him and started to kiss his lips. He grabbed her face with both of his hands and pushed her harder to him. Eric felt himself getting horny and he climbed on top of her.

“You don’t know how happy I am to be with you, Ash.” He says as he slips off her shirt.

Ashley just smiles as he rubs all over her body. She took off his shirt and started to take off his jeans. As he gets naked Ashley touches his erection and rubs it up and down. Eric let out a little moan as she rubbed faster.

“I love your big cock baby,” Ashley whispers in his ear, “It feels so good.”

Eric circled his tongue around her nipples and bit them softly through the fabric of her bra. Ashley felt herself getting wetter. She wrapped her legs around his body so that they were practically smashed together. Eric unhooked her bra and threw it on the floor. Then he slipped her panties off. He planted a kiss on her pussy.

He used his hand to spread her pussy apart so he could see how wet she was. Some of her juices leaked out of her and onto the bed sheet. The sight of it made Eric’s erection turn to rock hard. As her held her pussy open with one hand he used his other to finger her. First he used one finger but he saw that Ashley was really enjoying it then he started to use three fingers.

Ashley started to moan louder and louder as he started to slam his fingers into her. She opened her legs wider so that he could go deeper. “Ooooh, yeah Eric that feels so good.” She began to moan louder as she felt herself about to come. “Baby, I’m about to cum.”

Suddenly Eric pulled his fingers out of her soaking wet pussy. “No baby don’t cum just yet I wanna fuck you first so that I can feel how wet you are.” He grabbed Ashley by her hips and turned her over so that she was on her stomach.

Eric grabbed his dick and slowly made his way into her hole. It slid it in slowly as he inched his way in.

“Oooooh,” Ashley moaned. “Yes fuck, do it just like that.”

Eric continued to slowly rock back and forth as his dick became wet. Then he started to thrust harder into Ashley. She gritted her teeth as he slammed into her faster. Ashley felt herself start to tighten up as pleasure over took her whole body.

Eric squeezed both of her ass cheeks together and smacked them.

“Ow!” Ashley screamed. He continued to smack her ass harder as he pounded her pussy. He didn’t stop smacking her until her ass turned bright red. Ashley felt like her ass was on fire but she loved every minute of it.

Then she yelled out, “Oh shit baby I’m about to cum.” Just after she said that cum all over his dick and they both yelled out in pleasure at the same time.

Eric fell down next to her and sighed. Ashley turned to smile at him. “I really hope you’re not done yet.” She said.

“Of course not,” Eric replied.

“I want to try something we never did before.”

“Really, and what is that?”

“I want to get fucked in the ass.” She stated. Then she rolled on top of him and went between his legs and lifted his stiff dick. She slowly started to lick it the sides of it and then she started to suck hard. Eric instantly became harder again. Ashley licked the head of his hard cock. She used...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by TastyCakes
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors