Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Right at Home

"Ashley gets closer to her brother"

7
1 Comment 1
7.3k Views 7.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Ashley’s family wasn’t the closest family in the world. In fact when they were around each other, they treated each other like strangers most of the time. Her mom was a sad excuse of a mother who never pays attention to anyone. Every time she comes home she’s drunk, high or both. Her dad was rarely home. He would leave for weeks at a time and never said where he was going. Ashley believed that he was out having an affair but it’s not like it mattered anyway her mother was probably out doing the same thing.

The only person that Ashley could tolerate was he older brother, Eric. He was nineteen and still stayed at home with Ashley, even though Ashley was eighteen. He just didn’t feel right leaving her all alone in the house. He felt like he needed to be close to her because he didn’t want anything to happen to her. He knew he wouldn’t be able to live with himself if something did go wrong.

All her life Ashley felt unloved and unhappy. Eric tired his best to take her out places, but they had no money or jobs so there wasn’t much for them to do, besides stay in the house all day. Some days they argued over the most stupid things and Ashley would cry herself to sleep at time. It wasn’t that they hated each other, they were just opposites. They had different views on things in their life.

Ashley had long brown hair that went past her shoulders like her mother, hazel eyes and a nice curvy figure that caught most boys’ attention when she did go outside. Eric had black hair like his father and the same hazel colored eyes. When he was a young boy he was skinny and weak, but now that he is older he has buff biceps and a brown tan.

They both had secret feelings for each other, but neither of them wanted to be the first to mention it. Ashley felt weird about having such feelings for her brother but she couldn’t help herself most of the time. Eric watched her grow up and fell head over heels for her the day she turned sixteen. He loved the way she smiled at him when they walked past each other in the hallway. The way her boobs grew to be fuller and the way her body moved. Ashley liked the way he was always caring about her and how handsome he had become over the years.

Some nights he would even jack off to the thought of what she looked like naked and each time he enjoyed it. He would cum so hard that he had to cover his mouth from moaning too loudly. Then he would have the best sleep at night.

One night he just couldn’t take it any longer, he knew he had to tell her how he felt about her. He just hoped that she wouldn’t reject him, little did he know that was the last thing she wanted to do.

Ashley was lying on her back in her room when Eric knocked on her door.

“Come in.” she said, starting to sit up straighter.

He walked in quietly and didn’t say anything at first. He went straight to her bed and sat down next to her. “Hey Ash.” He smiled at her.

She smiled back. “Hey Eric, what’s up?” she asked, wondering what he wanted so late at night.

Eric shook his head and took a deep breath, feeling nervous. “Nothing it’s just something that’s been on my mind for awhile.”

A confused look passed across Ashley’s face. “What is it?”

Eric looked up at her. He touched her cheek softly and Ashley felt something spark inside her. She started to feel weak from his touch.

Eric started to feel breathless and rushed to say what he wanted. “It’s just that I can’t stop thinking about you. All day everyday you’re in my thoughts.” His body became less frigid since he had finally got what he wanted off his chest. Now he was wanted for Ashley to respond.

She really didn’t know what to say, she was truly speechless. Then finally she said slowly, “I feel the same way about you.” She looks down at the ground, feeling somewhat better also.

“Look at me.” Eric says in his husky voice.

Ashley looks deep into his eyes and then he leans forward and kisses her on the lips.

DanaVelez3
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DanaVelez3

It was soft and Ashley felt a tingling feeling down in her pussy. Eric started to get hard and Ashley put her hand on top of it. She gasped in her head as she felt the size of his cock. She rubbed her hand up and down the length of the whole thing, nine inches she guessed it was. It throbbing in her hand and she felt herself get even wetter.

Eric stopped kissing her and then started to undo his belt. Ashley sat there, watching him closely. When he got his pants off his dick stood straight up. She grabbed it and realized that it was so thick her hand could barely fit around it.

“Can I taste it?” she asked. Eric nodded. Ashley licked the head of it first and then she slowly started to inch down his thick cock. It was so smooth and Ashley loved the way it tasted. Eric moaned in pleasure as she went down even farther and he was surprised that it fit in her mouth. He never felt anything like it before in his life. Then Ashley started to gag and she lifted her head up.

He kissed her again and then laid her down on the bed and climbed on top of her. He started to talk her wet clit and slid his fingers in. Then he realized with great pleasure that she was a virgin.

He stopped for a minute. “Are you sure you want me to take your virginity?” he asked

“Yes Eric. I only wanted you to have it.” She whispers in his ear.

Eric smiled from ear to ear. “Ok, but this is going to hurt for a little and then it should get better.” Ashley nodded and opened her legs so that he could get between them.

Eric positioned himself so that his cock was just outside her pussy. He slowly started to enter her. His head went in really slowly and Ashley started to squirm a little bit. He felt her hymen and carefully push his way in. Eric felt it tear away and Ashley screamed in pain which subdued to moans.

He played with her large breast as they bounced back and forth. He licked the nipples and they became hard. Ashley ran her hand over his back softly. She even grabbed his butt a few times, which made Eric even more turned on.

“Oh Ashley, you look so sexy naked.” He moaned out loud.

Ashley’s eyes rolled in the back of her head. “I love the way your cock feels inside me, go deeper please.”

He started to go deeper inside her until his balls stopped him. Then he pumped faster and harder. Ashley felt her pussy stretch farther with each thrust. She moaned loudly and dug her nails deep inside his back. Eric moaned as he became closer to coming. He put one of her legs on his shoulders as he pounded her hole.

He felt her pussy tighten as she started to cum, but he kept going. The bed groaned under their weight. She moaned even louder and he felt his dick go rock hard.

“Oh Eric keep going.” Ashley moaned even louder as his balls started to smack loudly against her skin. Ashley rubbed her sore pussy as he continued to pleasure her.

She came a second time, harder this time and then Eric’s penis started to swell then he came deep inside her body. Ashley smiled as the warmness took over her body.

He sat there for a minute then pulled his stiff cock out of her. Some cum and blood dripped from her pussy and onto the sheets. He used a nearby towel to wipe it off.

Ashley sighed deeply then laughed out loud. “Man that was the best!”

Eric couldn’t stop thinking about what just happened. He felt like the happiest man in the world, even though he never expected to fall for his own sister. He still felt good about the whole thing though.

They both heard the front door open. Eric scrambled to put his clothes back on the right way. He was about to walk out the door when Ashley said, “You know I wouldn’t mind doing that again.”

He turned around and said, “Well you know where to find me.” He shut the door quietly behind him.

Published 
Written by TastyCakes
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments