Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Robert, My Sister, and I Makes Three

"I take my sister to a swing club and enjoy a threesome with her and another man"

10
2 Comments 2
5.0k Views 5.0k
4.1k words 4.1k words
Okay, I shouldn’t have been looking at those websites, particularly at the office, but it was one of those instances where I was incredibly horny. I just needed a little something to help get me off so I could get back to work. Fortunately, as a professional computer geek, I didn’t have to worry too much about being busted. After all, I was the one responsible for monitoring everyone else's Internet usage.

Jumping from link to link to link, I came across a swingers’ website and just for grins I put in my location. A message popped up informing me that there was a swingers’ club in my area. I entertained visions of watching beautiful people fuck right in front of me while I stroked my cock. Thank God I had a private office. I felt a tingle and grabbed a tissue just in time to blast a load of come into it. I cleaned myself up, zipped my pants and got back to work, having satisfied my perverted urges for the moment.

But over the next few weeks, I found myself thinking more and more about the local sex club and wondering who went and what they did and what it was like. I knew my wife would never agree to go and single men weren’t permitted. So I wrote it off, thinking it was one of those things I’d just wonder about forever.

Then I got the call. My sister, who lived across town with her husband, needed my assistance.

A little bit about my sister. She’s about five years older than I am. She’s a teacher and is married to a teacher. She’s one of those driven intellectuals. She never had kids, preferring to devote herself to intellectual pursuits.

“Hey, little brother,” she said on the other end of the phone.

“What’s up, sis?”

“Are you busy this evening? I really need your help if you can spare a few minutes.”

“What’s wrong?”

“I can’t get the garage door to go all the way down. It gets halfway down and then reverses itself.”

“No problem. Sounds like the sensor’s just out of alignment. I’ll be over after work.”

I called home and told my wife I’d be a little late because I was going to swing by Ellie’s and fix her garage door.

I pulled into the driveway and saw the garage door open, but the garage empty.

I entered the house through the garage found Ellie sitting cross-legged in her favorite chair, grading papers.

“Hey sis,” I called, announcing my arrival, though I needn’t have bothered. As soon as I opened the door, the dogs went into full bark mode.

They’d worked out a marvelous defensive system, the two little ones would zoom around like subatomic particles. The smaller of the two labs would stand just out of reach and bark like mad and the larger lab would bound around me, leaving a dangerously slick layer of dog slobber on the floor and pawing incessantly. It seemed the idea was that if I attempted to move, a little dog would zoom under my feet, tripping me. I would then slip on the slobber slick and fall on my ass, at which point I would be licked to death by the dog with the largest tongue in the known universe.

She unfolded herself and shuffled her papers off her lap. She came over and grabbed a handful of biscuits from the little tin and flung them at the dogs. They immediately forgot about me and raced out into the yard to enjoy their treats. Then she hugged me and gave me a quick peck on the lips, as was our custom, and we walked out to the garage.

It took me a grand total of about five minutes to re-align the sensor on the garage door, so we wandered back into the house to chat for a while. I helped myself to one of the fancy imported beers she and her husband always had on hand and wandered out to the backyard.

We drank a couple of beers and chatted and I discovered that her husband was out of town at a conference.

“It’s only the second week of school and I’m already sick of grading,” she said. “I want to go out and have some fun.”

“I could take you to a swingers’ party,” I giggled.

“Really,” her eyes grew wide, “you’ve been to one?”

“No, I just saw a website that talked about one in the city. I was kidding.”

“Oh… rats,” she said, looking disappointed. “I’ve always wanted to go to one.”

“Really,” I asked. And suddenly I was sharing way more than I normally would have. “I saw the thing about it and I wanted to go too. Only I know I could never convince Laura to go and they don’t allow single guys. If you want to go, we could go together.”

Ellie’s eyes grew wide.

“I mean,” I continued, “we don’t have to go as brother and sister. Since it’s a swingers’ thing, it wouldn’t look odd if we didn’t have sex with each other.” Then I added halfheartedly, “’Cause that would just be gross, right?”

“Oh, yeah, right,” Ellie mumbled, looking at her toes. “I would like to go with you.”

I couldn’t believe I had just invited my sister to a sex party and she had agreed. I guess perversity runs in the family.

When I arrived at her place Saturday night, she came bounding out to the truck dressed in a little micro-dress and I wondered if she had anything on underneath. Then I found myself imagining her bent over a table and being fucked from behind. I imagined watching her boobs ripple as some guy slammed his cock into her and then I found myself imagining that it was my cock spearing her sopping wet cunt.

We drove to the club, a nondescript, single-story, squat brick building in the middle of an industrial neighborhood.

“Do we really want to do this,” I asked, as I parked my truck.

“We don’t have to do anything. We can just see what it’s like,” Ellie said reassuringly, though I detected a quaver in her voice. “Besides,” she added, “now that every STD has been cured, it’s not like we have to worry about catching anything.”

We got out and walked to the door and as I opened it, we were greeted by dance music and the sound of chatter and laughter. We entered to find ourselves in a somewhat dimly lit, tastefully appointed club.

Leather couches lined the walls and tables with overstuffed chairs were placed around a parquet dance floor. A gleaming bar top ran the length of one wall and there was even a raised dais with a brass pole for those who wanted to fulfill the dream of being a stripper.

Everywhere people chatted in groups of three or four. I noticed that occasionally a member of a group would be in some state of undress. Here, there was a group of two men and a woman. One of the men had his arm around the woman’s shoulder and his hand cupped her bare breast while they chatted nonchalantly. There, a group of two women and a man stood chatting amiably while one of the women stroked his rigid cock which stuck out from his fly. She seemed to be discussing the finer points of that particular organ and pointing out things to the other woman who was gazing at it intently.

This was utterly bizarre and arousing.

And what made it even more dreamy was the fact that all the people were attractive. I had expected a room full of trollish people. I had expected mounds of obese people who couldn’t get laid anywhere else, but everyone seemed reasonably attractive.

We walked in and stood at the bar, surveying the club. Three doorways led out of the main club area. Over one was a sign that said, “restroom.” Nothing unusual there. Over another, the sign read, “private rooms.” Intriguing. Over the last was a sign lettered in a Gothic font that said, “dungeon.” Eeek.

We watched for a while and greeted the occasional party goer who came by to introduce himself or herself. A man came by and introduced himself as Robert. He said he was the owner of the club asked if we were there together. We said yes.

“Well, nice to have you here. I haven’t seen you before. I just wanted to inform you of a few of the rules. The most important rule is to have fun. If, at any time, you feel uncomfortable or threatened, you let me know. In any situation, ‘No means No.’ We take that very seriously.”

“Good to know,” I replied.

“Now that that’s out of the way, I wondered if you might like to dance,” Robert said holding out his hand to Ellie. She hesitated briefly then took his hand he led her to the dance floor.

I watched the two of them dance. Her blonde hair bounced as she moved and as she twirled, her micro-dress flared to show that she was indeed wearing panties. Black ones. I felt a twinge in my groin as I watched her ass sway to the rhythm.

Suddenly, in mid-song, she dashed over to me and grabbed my hand.

“Come join us,” she said, “Robert’s great fun. Wonderfully smart and funny.”

Somewhat nervously, I went out to the dance floor and we all danced together. The music wasn’t so startlingly loud that we couldn’t hear each other. And Ellie was right. Robert was quite funny and very smart. We both immediately felt relaxed.

When a slow song came on, I turned to leave and let the two of them dance, but Robert grabbed my hand.

“Where are you going? I thought we were all dancing.” He pulled me into a triangle with each of us draping our arms over the others’ shoulders and we swayed to the music. Slowly, we began to modify our positions. Somehow Robert slipped around behind Ellie and I noticed his hands on her waist, he pressed his crotch against her ass and I watched her grind her ass back against what I knew must be a stiff cock.

Then I found myself between the two of them and suddenly Ellie was grinding herself back against my hard cock. I tried to move my hips back so she wouldn’t feel how hard I was. After all, a brother shouldn’t get like that over his sister. I didn’t know if she was intentionally grinding against me or just moving to the music, but I didn’t want her to think I wanted to fuck my own sister. So I started moving back, sort of bending at the waist to stick my butt out and get my crotch away from her ass. Well, when I did that, I found myself grinding my own ass against Robert and I could feel his hard cock prodding at my ass cheeks.

We swayed there, front to back, all in a line. Robert wrapped his arms around Ellie, with me in the middle. He pushed his cock against my ass which pushed me against Ellie’s ass. I could feel myself throbbing in the sweet crack of her ass and I could feel the heat of her cunt through my pants.

Robert leaned close to my ear.

“I’d love to be with both of you. Would you like to go to one of the private rooms and we can all get more comfortable?”

“Ummm.” I replied, trying to make my brain think rationally.

NiuFromMakau
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NiuFromMakau

Here was a guy who was practically fucking me in the ass (something I’d never really even considered) asking me to go to a private room and get naked with own sister (something else that I hadn’t really thought seriously about) and have sex with both of them (something that just completely blew my mind).

Robert reached around the front of my pants and rubbed my cock, causing it to twitch and shift until it was sticking almost straight out, then he flipped Ellie’s skirt up and pulled her hips back and I could feel my cock slipping along the cleft of her panty-clad cunt.

Oh Jesus, I almost came right then.

I broke away from our threesome and headed for the bar. I had to think this over.

Ellie and Robert followed me.

Robert looked concerned. “Remember what I said, ‘No means no.’ If you don’t want to do anything, that’s fine. I won’t be offended.”

“No, “ I stammered. “It’s not that. It’s just …” I trailed off. What was I going to say? ‘Sure, I’d love to fuck my own sister while you fuck my ass.’

Ellie said very little, her eyes seemed riveted to my crotch.

The three of us stood there for a few moments in somewhat uncomfortable silence.

“Tell you what, I’ll go mingle some more and if you guys want to do anything, just come and find me.” Then he wandered off, his hand lightly rubbing his own cock.

Ellie sidled up next to me.

“Hey, little brother, what’s wrong?” she whispered in my ear.

“I’m sorry, sis. I didn’t want you to think … I mean, it wasn’t my idea to … I just thought …”

“You didn’t mean to try to fuck me on the dance floor?” she giggled. “Hey. Don’t worry about it. It was a physical reaction. I’m really kind of flattered than I can turn my little brother on like that.”

“Are you kidding,” I said. “You look so hot, especially when you’re dancing. If you want to go play with Robert, it’s fine with me. I mean that’s why we came here, isn’t it.”

“I’d rather have you there with me,” she said. “I’d feel safer.”

“You sure it wouldn’t be too weird, having your little brother there watching?”

“Right now, I just want some cock inside me. And it wouldn’t bother me if you watched. In fact, I think it’s sort of hot. I know how you used to spy on me and my dates.”

I thought about it for a moment and then I had the vision of her bent over with a long thick cock being slammed into her. That was enough.

“Okay,” I said, “I’m game.”

We wandered around a bit more, looking for Robert and taking in the sights.

By now, some people had thrown caution to the wind. A man was reclined on a couch while a woman bobbed her head on his cock, making obscene slurping sounds. At a table, two women sat next to each other talking with a man while they fingered each other’s cunts and the man openly stroked his cock. On the small round stage, a woman danced completely nude and as an admirer approached her, she tilted her pelvis toward him and pulled his head into her crotch, grinding her clit against his face and smearing him with her juices.

Robert was nowhere to be found, so we ambled back through the doorway marked ‘private rooms’ looking for him and mentally taking note of the other people in the club. All of them were quite attractive and perfectly fuckable.

As we walked by the private rooms, some had doors open and some were closed. As we passed one room, we looked in to see a woman being fucked by one man while she sucked the cock of another. In another room, we saw a delightful young woman fucking a slim young man in the ass with a strap-on dildo.

In another we saw a tangle of bodies. It was almost impossible to tell how many, but there was an air mattress in the middle of the floor and a clot of people and every now and then, we could catch a glimpse of cock or cunt or breast or face. It seemed to be a no-holes-barred free-for-all.

At the end of the hall, we noticed Robert coming out of a room with a basket. As he passed each open room, he grabbed a handful of condoms and tossed them onto a table in the room.

He looked at us and smiled. We both smiled back.

“Robert,” I said, “I want to watch you fuck my um… my wife.”

“Mmmmm. I’d love that,” he replied. And we found an unoccupied room.

The room was dimly lit. A leather couch filled one wall (easy to clean, I suppose) and a king-sized bed filled the rest of the room.

Ellie and Robert stood before me and I watched him take her in his arms and kiss her as he slowly pulled the straps of her dress off her shoulders and slid them down her arms. As her breasts were revealed, he leaned down to take first one nipple and then the other into his mouth. His fingers slid up her inner thigh and I could see him pull the crotch of her panties aside and slip a finger into her. My sister pushed him away and wiggled out of her clothes, now standing before Robert completely nude, she stared at me. She looked slightly self-conscious but stunning. I glanced down and saw a wet spot beginning to form on my own pants as I began to secrete copious amounts of pre-cum. She undid Robert’s pants and pulled them down as he stripped his shirt off. His cock sprang free and she looked at me again and wrapped her lips around it.

Here I was watching my own sister suck someone’s cock. This was too much for me and I began to strip out of my own clothes.

They both turned to watch as I lowered my pants and one or both of them gasped slightly as my cock emerged, hard and throbbing. I have to admit, I had compared it to...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by huntandpeck
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments