Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Running, Chapter 5

"Brin gets Dad nice and clean"

12
1 Comment 1
3.1k Views 3.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words
A horrible burning smell hit his nostrils and for a brief moment Tom thought he’d been subsumed directly into hell for the sin he’d just committed with his daughter. But then the kitchen smoke alarm began blaring, and Tom realized he’d left something - he couldn’t quite remember what - on the stove.

Brin giggled a little as her dad jumped off her and started for the kitchen. His cock was still hard, glistening with her moisture and his cum, and it flapped up and down as he tried to hurry. As he turned into the kitchen, she caught a glimpse of his firm ass.

She was stunned by what had happened. It was only recently that she’d thought of her Dad as sexy, and it was only very recently that she’d allowed him into her fantasies. Had she been trying to seduce him all along?

Brin really didn’t know the answer to that question. What she did know was that she wanted him again as soon as possible.

She got up from the couch and moved to stand in the kitchen doorway. Her dad had managed to silence the alarm by turning on the exhaust fan and throwing open a window, and he was now standing at the sink rinsing out the ruined skillet. Brin padded silently across the room until she was behind him, then slipped her arms around his waist as she pressed her body against him.

“Hi, Dad,” she said softly.

“I’m sorry, Brin.”

“No you’re not, Dad. And neither am I,” Brin replied, running her hands up and down Tom’s torso.

No, I’m not, Tom thought, and that’s the fucking problem isn’t it? I’ve just had sex with my daughter, which horrifies me. But I’ve also just fucked one of the sexiest women I know, and I want to fuck her again.

Tom turned around, aware that his cock was already starting to rise, and he doubted the stiffness of Brin’s nipples had anything to do with standing nude in the kitchen. He embraced her, and Brin kissed his chest softly.

When Brin pulled away, Tom felt a stab of disappointment. But she just took his hand in hers and pulled him toward the door.

“C’mon, Dad, let’s get cleaned up,” she said quietly.

Tom followed in her wake like a puppy on a leash, through the den - the den of iniquity, he had time to think and laughed at himself - and up the stairs. He was prepared for Brin to take him into her room, but she bypassed it and headed into the master bedroom. Tom felt another jolt of guilt as he looked at the carefully made bed he shared with Lexi and the photo of her with Brin that was on his nightstand.

Brin turned, reaching up and sliding her arms around her Dad’s neck.

“Kiss me,” she said as she looked right into Tom’s eyes.

Tom lowered his face to hers and their mouths met. It was a slow, languorous kiss. Loving, playful, sweet; not two mouths crushed together in a “tongue fight” like they’d shared earlier. Tom slid his hands down his daughter’s back until he was cupping her firm ass. His stiff prick brushed against her belly, and when Brin reached between them to take it in her hand, Tom pushed harder against her.

Again, Brin broke their embrace, but this time instead of leading him by the hand, she led Tom by the cock over to the bed. She threw back the covers and got on the bed, on her knees as her dad stood at the edge and smiled. She draped her arms around his neck again.

“I thought you said we needed a shower,” Tom said.

“No, I didn’t,” Brin replied, her eyes sparkling and mischevious. “I said, ‘let’s get cleaned up.’”

“There’s a difference?” Tom asked.

“Yes, a biiiiggg difference,” Brin said, grasping her dad’s cock again.

Tom laughed at her double entendre and played along.

“And what would that be?”

“Well,” Brin said, stroking Tom’s cock and looking him dead in the eye, “one involves water.”

“And the other?”

“Just this,” Brin replied, releasing her dad’s cock, placing her mouth on his chest and licking him.

Tom was amused by his daughter’s playfulness, but amusement became full out arousal as Brin didn’t stop. She kissed and licked his nipples, running her hands over Tom’s back and sides. Then she began to lick her way up and down her father’s body, over his belly and just above his cock. Finally she took his shaft in her hand again, and, with a murmured “mmmmm,” lifted it and gave him a long, slow lick from his balls to the head.

All that time, her eyes never left Tom’s.

“Wanna clean up, Dad?”

“Yes, baby.”

“Mmmm, then you should get on the bed.”

Brin slid back, still on her knees, while Tom moved onto the bed. They embraced and their mouths came together again, a deep, probing kiss that left Brin breathless. She placed her hands on her dad’s chest and urged him to lie down. She straddled him, supporting herself with her hands and knees on either side of Tom’s body. Her hair hung down around her face as she leaned down to kiss him again.

Tom ran his hands up and down the smooth skin of Brin’s thighs as their tongues swirled in and out of each other’s mouths. He was in a daze - denial really - that his nude daughter was here in the bed he shared with Lexi, his cock still slick from having fucked her on the sofa just a short while ago.

Sensual_Lover
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sensual_Lover



Brin broke their kiss, only to move her hungry mouth to Tom’s neck. She planted soft, sucking kisses all along his jaw line, his throat and up to his ears.

Lifting her head, she looked Tom in the eyes and, smiling, said simply, “I love you, Dad.”

“I love you, too, Brin. I don’t know what happens from here, but I love you.”

“I don’t know either, Dad, but I don’t want this to stop right now.”

“It won’t,” Tom said, lifting his head to kiss Brin again.

When their mouths parted the next time, Brin lowered the top half of her body onto Tom’s, letting the tips of her hard nipples graze his hairy chest. She’d read about this on some erotic story site, but never tried it, but the feeling sent electric shocks through her body and right into her pussy. She moved her breasts up and down and around her dad’s body, and from the deep breathing and subtle movement of his hips, she knew he was enjoying it as much as she was.

She continued the “tit massage” - as she thought of it - down Tom’s body. At one point, she cupped one of her heavy breasts and pushed the nipple into her dad’s navel. Brin had no idea why this felt so good, so sensous, so dirty. She was only doing what felt right, what she thought would bring her dad pleasure.

Tom was enthralled. It had been so long since he’d been with another woman, and while he wanted to concentrate fully on Brin, he couldn’t help but see and feel the similarities and the contrast between his daughter and his wife.

Lexi was an exuberant, vocal lover. As straight-laced as they came in public - often admonishing Tom for saying “fuck” in a moment of frustration or anger - she used the dirtiest words imaginable in bed, driving Tom crazy with lust. He loved going down on her, licking and kissing and tongue fucking until she could no longer stand it. But by far, Lexi’s favorite thing to do in bed was get on top and ride her husband’s cock. She’d put her hands on his chest, pumping her hips up and down, back and forth, making sure his cock slid against her clit with every stroke. Tom loved watching her meaty tits bounce as she fucked him, and he’d reach up to squeeze them roughly, pinching her nipples. Lexi would then brace herself with one hand while taking the other behind her ass to stroke Tom’s balls. That was almost invariably a sign that she was about to cum, and Tom would stop any pretense of holding back and explode inside his sexy wife.

Brin was definitely a younger version of her mother. In fact, at 21, it was eerie how much she looked like Lexi at that age. Was that part of the reason Tom was in bed with his own daughter as she cupped her tits and began rubbing them over his stiff prick? And just where the fuck had his baby girl learned to do this shit?

Brin dragged a nipple the length of her dad’s cock. She took particular delight in rubbing it against the head of that shaft she couldn’t believe she’d finally felt inside her. Her nipple was soon sticky with pre-cum. As Tom watched her, Brin looked right into his eyes, pushed her tit up and lowered her head and licked her own nipple, savoring the taste. Tom groaned with pleasure when he saw this and involuntarily thrust his hips up.

Brin laughed brightly.

“Mmmm, I think you saw something you like, didn’t you, Dad?” she cooed, taking him in her hand and working her hand slowly up and down, using her thumb to spread more of his precum over the head.

“Oh, fuck,” Tom whispered. “You gotta stop or...”

“Or what, Dad?” You’ll cum? You’ll cum again for me?” She asked, smiling as she continued to stroke Tom’s cock and then leaned over to twirl her tongue around the head.

“Yes, yeah, I’ll cum, Brin. I’ll come hard, baby,” Tom moaned. How the hell had he gone from fun-loving, but firm Dad to putty - very stiff putty - in his daughter’s hands in the space of an hour?

“Mmmmm, good, Dad, ‘cuz that’s what I want,” Brin replied, then closed her lips around Tom’s shaft, pumping him with her hand even as she took him deeper into her mouth. She began to work up and down his cock, sucking hard then letting go to swirl her soft tongue against him. She let him slip from her mouth with an audible pop to tease the head with the tip of her tongue, lust filling her eyes as she started at her dad, her hand never stopping its stroking.

“Feel good? Like my mouth, Dad? Like me sucking your big dick?”

Tom couldn’t answer coherently. He just flexed his legs, arched his back, and laced his fingers in Brin’s hair. He pushed her mouth back toward his cock. Brin smiled up at him one more time and engulfed his shaft, taking all of it in her mouth.

The time for talking and teasing was done. She was going to take her dad over the edge now, no holding back. She wanted to taste him, to feel his hot juice on her tongue. Whether it was from the pressure from her dad’s hand in her hair or her own exertion, Brin slammed her mouth up and down his cock faster and faster, her hand still rubbing the base and his balls. Suddenly she felt Tom’s cock pulsing in her mouth. She felt it begin to jerk, and she heard him groan with pleasure. Her mouth was filled with hot cream, and then she, too, began to moan, moaning around her father’s cock as he exploded and his cum was sliding down her throat.

Published 
Written by imharmless
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments