Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sandras Family.

"A true story that happened to me but names changed."

7
1 Comment 1
2.5k Views 2.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words

On a cold wet day, rain pouring, Sandra came running into the house. Just before entering she took down her damp umbrella. Sandra was 22 but visiting her parents for the week. She was about 5'6 and had small 32A breasts but boy did she know how to use them.

It was Monday and the weekend had been wet. Sandra had just came home from the shops to see her parents sitting, watching t.v. "Hey Sandra."

"Hey dad, mom."

"Hi darling." said her mom.

Sandra clothes were wet. She was only wearing a white top and some jeans, the top had gone see-through by now but luckily she was wearing a bra. Sandra noticed her dad looking at her breasts, because they were small she didn't think anyone wanted to look at them let alone her dad. She put it to the back of her mind and went and changed.

When she came back down it was dinner time, so her and her parents went and sat at the table.

"Your looking good tonight." said her dad.

"Do you like what i'm wearing?"

She was wearing a low cut summery dress. That gave away a lot of what breasts she had. Her black hair was just let loose coming down to below her shoulders in a wavey pattern. Sandra noticed her dads eyes were once again looking at her breasts, and he didn't take his eyes off until Sandras mom replied,

"Yes darling you look lovely."

Throughout dinner Sandras dad kept looking at her curvy body, scanning all of it, hoping nobody noticed. Sandras mom didn't, but Sandra did. He was starting to get erect and as Sandras mom was going to get dessert Sandra saw the outline of his thick penis. It looked bigger then it used to, as they occasionally bumped into each other naked. But this time she felt different, kind of... excited. At the end of the meal they all went their separate ways, mom to wash the dishes, dad to watch the football and Sandra to the bathroom.

She didn't realise how turned on she was until she got to the bathroom. She locked the door, and realised her black thong with pink ribbon was slightly damp, but she thought nothing of it and went up to her room. Once she got there she found out that one of her bras had been taken 'it's clean why has it gone' she thought, as it turned out she found it in the washing basket with still moist cum on it. She knew it had to be her dad.

The next day her parents had both gone out for a round of golf, so she slowly got dressed into a sleeveless, tight fitting, black top and a short black skirt and didn't put any underwear on as no one else was in. She went down stairs got herself some food and watched the box. She still couldn't get the vision of her dads erect penis out of her head. This annoyed but aroused her. Sandras dad came home at about 4pm.

"Where's mum?" Sandra asked.

"Her boss was there, so now shes having a round of golf with her."

"Ohh. Okay. I'm just gonna get the washing out"

"I'll help" said her dad.

As Sandra walked across the room her dad couldn't stop looking at her ass. He knew it was wrong but just couldn't help himself. She had forgot she had no underwear on and bent over to unload the clothes. Then her dad walked up behind her. His eyes were locked on to her pussy. It looked unshaven from behind, but he couldn't tell, instantly he had an erection.

molly_hill22
Online Now!
Lush Cams
molly_hill22

Sandra was oblivious. He walked past gently touching her pussy, hoping she wouldn't notice, she believed it was just wind then remembered that she had no underwear on. 'dad must have seen' she thought, and she was right infront of her face, only inches away, was his erection encased in his trousers. He didn't care anymore he wanted her to see.

She couldn't look away.

Both froze to the spot, Sandras dad suddenly says " You haven't got any underwear on."

"No." She said "I didn't think you would be back this early."

Sandra was now standing. Both looking each other in the eyes. They both wanted it but it was so wrong. They leaned in, and just gently touched lips. He made the first move by sticking his tongue in, but she reciprocated. They kissed for thirty seconds, but it seemed like it lasted an hour. Sandras dad was more erect then ever now and she could feel it against her stomach. The kiss ended.

As they both moved away Sandras dad looked down at her breast, still small, but the nipples were erect now and made the whole breast look bigger.  

"We shouldn't do this dad." said Sandra

"You know you want to" was his reply as he slowly pulled her skirt up and slid a finger in her pussy.

Sandra let out a low moan.

Before she could say anything else her dad was taking her top off. She now didn't care and just raised her arms to help. Her firm breasts gave a slight jiggle as they were let free, and then she moaned again. Sandras dad slowly move his mouth closer to her nipple before sucking them and giving a little nibble now and then.

He started taking his own top off whilst Sandra undid his belt buckle. they fell loose and to the floor. The only clothing left on was Sandras skirt and her dads briefs. They came out like a tent to a point. It must have been about 6 inches outwards.

"I've been wanting to do this to you all week." he said.

"Do what?" asked Sandra with a cheeky smile.

"This"

He then pulled her skirt down and pushed her onto the pile of clothes on the floor. He then knelt down and kissed Sandras stomach gradualy getting lower until he got to he landing strip. He then removed his mouth and placed it on her pussy. He licked. Sandra was in ecstacy. It felt amazing the gleam of light reflecting off Sandras chest was making her dad ooze with pre-cum.

They then swapped roles. Sandra took her dads shaft fully in her mouth and tickled it with her tounge. They were both so aroused. Before he came, she stopped, then let him fumble round his trousers left on the side for a condom. He was surprised he had one. He placed it on and spread Sandras leg, he was about to take his little girl.

Sandra thought about this but it turned her on even more. He then place his shaft on the edge of he pussy and slowely slid it in. In and out, in and out. She was gasping for air. her chest bouncing with the movement of her dad. Her moans turned to screams. This was going to be the perfect orgasm. They tried several positions before he finally let her cum. It was amazing.

Footsteps could be heard in the background. But they didn't care. Finally the door swung open and at the same time, but for very different reasons Sandra and her mum both screamed her dads name:

"ROGER"

Published 
Written by aye
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments