Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sarah, Chapter 3

"Sixteen year old Sarah does some serious sucking and finally gets her cherry popped...."

10
2 Comments 2
5.9k Views 5.9k
4.1k words 4.1k words
Sarah, Chapter 3




Sarah, gets pounded hard and is fucked into the “Family Love” tradition…..

“This is going to be an interesting evening,” I thought, as I poured a copious amount of bourbon into a glass and added ice. Jane has everything all figured out on how to proceed with Sarah, I reckon. Well, I’ll just have to go with the flow and see how it all turns out.

My cell rings as I walk out into the yard with Star, its Jane. “Daddy, everything is all set up. I’ve got Sarah on her way over here to meet me. We’ll take the truck and leave my car here, it’ll be safe. We’re going to get the clothes and then back here for the hair and stuff. It’s going to be great, Dad, a nice “girls day” just for the two of us.”

“I’m sure you girls will have a great time. You know Sarah is going to be asking you all sorts of questions when you two are all alone. Just be truthful and honest, I certainly don’t want anything false getting to her. What time are the reservations?”

“That’s going to be 7PM. It’s almost 2 now and here’s Sarah. Give us an hour to shop and at least 2-3 hours for hair, nails and make-up. We’ll pick you up at 6:15 or so, so be ready.”

“You got it kiddo, see you girls then.” I have a feeling deep inside that this is going to be a very exciting night.

Star was just sort of walking around the yard as I went toward her. She looked, perked up and then more or less just ignored me. She looked around some and then her ears relaxed. I think she’s looking for Sarah and is disappointed that her playmate isn’t around. Funny how they do that.

I go back into the house, put the breakfast dishes away and fix a little snack, don’t want to get all filled up before that upcoming dinner! I sit and make some calls, lining up the feed, vet, and Ferrier; giving them the estimated time of the barn completion and the needs until then. I called and had Star’s complete medical history faxed to the vet. The contractor called and said some people will be out in the morning to look the property over, take soil samples and asked if we want a well drilled. I thought that would be a good idea and added it to the contract. By the time all my business is done, it’s time to get ready.

Almost exactly on time, I hear the horns blast, the girls are out front. Grabbing my coat, I head out. Boy, am I surprised at the girls! Both are in a slightly modest yet sexy light purple dress, with V neck line, ending mid-breasts and appropriate accessories. I can tell neither is wearing a bra nor panties. Their hair and make-up is flawless. Sarah is driving and looking…. Well, super sexy! Jane scoots over and buckles in and I climb in, do the same, and we’re off for the 30 minute drive to the restaurant.

“We had a great time, Dad; Sarah was full of questions and now has the full story. The only thing left is to enjoy the evening, go home and pop that cherry of hers,” Jane said giggling.

I’ve got a filly (started to say girl!) on each arm as we enter. Jane is immediately recognized and we escorted to a slightly secluded table. This is also a family place, and has a nice size dance floor in the center of the dining area. There is a nice country band playing some good dance music on a stage off to the side.

As they sit, plenty of leg is showing and we get looks and smiles from men and women alike. Since Sarah is the “birthday girl” she’ll be getting special attention from the matre’d.

We are served drinks, non-alcoholic for Sarah, and orders taken. The orders were simple, small dinner salads, and steak and lobster. I took Sarah’s hand and pulled her to the dance floor. She’s getting more looks from the men and women and it’s priceless, she beams and smiles.

She snuggled right up to me, her hips pressing against my semi-hard cock. “Now take it easy, Sarah, we’re in public. You can’t make a sexual thing out of dancing with your grandfather.

“But Pappa, they don’t know that! And I love that thing pressing against my leg; it’s making me nice and wet. I want to stay that way all evening, and when we get home, I’m going to put it where it belongs, right inside my little virgin pussy,” she whispers.

Hearing that made my cock twitch, bringing a nice smile to her, along with a nice sexy moan. “Mmmmmm, Pappa! You’re a naughty man! If we could get away with it, I’d pull that nice cock out and suck you right here on the dance floor.”

“I’m sure you would, honey, and I’d most likely let you, you brazen little hussy,” I whisper to her. The music ended and we headed back to the table. Our dinner was arriving, so we just started enjoying the meal. We were much too close to others to have much of a conversation other than talking about what was going on with Star, the upcoming barn and other arrangements. While Sarah wasn’t served wine, I kept my glass close to her so she could sneak a drink now and then. Our waitress noticed and smiled back as I shook my head “yes”. Since she was driving, I whispered, “Just a little, honey, you can have more when we get home.”

“I know, I’m driving, I don’t want to get pulled over now, not with what I’m looking forward to enjoying.”

Dinner gets all done and desert completed. I pick up the tab and we’re out the door headed for home. With Sarah driving, Jane in the middle, and me next to the door. Jane reaches over and rubs my cock. “Hell, why not,” I thought, and pulled it out for her to stroke. Sarah sees me and moans, but can’t reach over for me. Jane reaches over, pulling up Sarah’s dress and rubs her clit. “Momma, I’m trying to drive here, slapping her hand.”

We all laugh as she pulls up to the house and stops. It’s nice and dark, and nobody around as we get out. Both Sarah and Jane immediately pull their dresses over their heads, leaving them nice and naked with the exception of their heels.

My cock is ragingly hard and straight out. Sarah reaches out, grabbing hold and sinks to her knees. “Momma, I’m going to suck this right here, I want more of that delicious cum,” she says, I guess Pappa didn’t get a chance to tell you I sucked his cock good before he left for business and got to swallow lots of his delicious cum. I love it Momma…”

I know she won’t and can’t take me into her throat, but she’ll most likely try again. Feeling her tongue caressing my head sends shocks thru me and makes my cock jerk in her mouth. That makes her moan, the vibrations from that causes even more jerks and just about gets me shooting right then. Nothing is said by anyone as she moves and sucks. Jane also kneels down and is rubbing her own pussy along with Sarah’s. “Are you going to share that with your mother, or are you going for all of it yourself?

Sarah is working my cock with a lust I haven’t seen in years. It’s almost like she’s totally consumed by her own lust and desires for a mouthful of hot cum. Her eyes were closed and you could see them twinkle whenever she opened them. As she shook her head “no” at her mother, she was sliding more and more of me into her sweet mouth. I know I am leaking bunches of pre-cum with each stroke she makes, intensifying her pleasures. Soon I’m hitting the back of her throat and her gag reflex kicks in. She pulls off for a deep breath and goes right back, with tears forming in her eyes. After a little while, she opens her eyes and looks up at me as she shakes her head “yes”. I’m placing my hands around her head and starting to move faster and faster, face fucking her. We hear moans from deep within her as her mother plays with her tits and pussy.

“Damn, Dad, she’s flooding! My pussy doesn’t get this wet even when I’m fucking a hot guy!

Soon Sarah scoots back some and leans forward, taking me into her throat, gagging and pulled off fast. With tears flowing, she goes right back on and takes me deep again. Because of her newness to sucking cock, she still doesn’t recognize my swelling as I get ready to cum. Jane looks at me as I smile and move my hands to the back of Sarah’s head, getting ready to hold her as I shoot. Her mom knows I’m ready and starts sucking those pert little tits of hers.

I hold Sarah still with my cock just a few inches in as I shoot, I don’t want her pulling off. Jane is watching and licking all around Sarah’s mouth and my cock, hoping to get anything leaking out. Sarah fights and swallows, trying to get everything she can. I let her go before I finish so Jane can finish me off.

Sarah leans back on her heels giggling, and opens her mouth to show the white cum covering the inside. Jane finished cleaning me and immediately kisses Sarah to get what she can.

The girls finish up and we hold hands as we go inside. Upon entering and closing the door, both girls attack me, stripping me down to bare skin. Sarah looks into the back yard and sees Star, standing by the gate. She runs into her room and returns dressed in jeans and was snapping her shirt closed. Opening the door, she steps out giggling, drawing the attention of Star. Her ears perk up and she slowly walks over to the girl. Sarah rubs her nose and scratched her ears before grabbing two hands full of black mane and swinging up on her back. After walking Star around some, she ended up by the gate. She leaned down, unlocks the gate and took Star out into the open field. With only a hand full of mane and her knees, she rode Star around for about 15 minutes, enjoying her newfound freedom of riding at night. Jane had her arms around me, her tits pressed against my back. “She’s just like me, Dad. I used to do that very same thing remember? ‘Like Mother, Like Daughter’ just like me in so many ways.”

“Sarah,” I yell, wanting her to come back inside the yard. Not because somebody might see her, but because she’s got “other” lessons to learn tonight. She hears and lets Star slowly walk back inside before jumping down. It was so lovely, watching her ride around. I’m sure she’s going to spend many hours riding at night. Either here at home or at the Shooting Star Ranch this summer.

Jane took her hand and led her to the master bedroom. “Mom, that was so exciting to ride Star in the dark, I've never done that before!”

“I know, I used to ride at night that at the ranch. I’m sure you’re going to also. But you’ll have to watch your timing. Just don’t do it around all the horny hands or they will want to grab and fuck you.

MissAsiants
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissAsiants

They were always trying to get to me, but your Pappa kept them too scared to really do it. You remind me so very much of myself, I didn’t realize it until tonight. Now, let’s get Dad in here, you’ve got a cherry for him to pick!”

I’d gone out to lock the gate securely. By the time I got to the bedroom, Jane and Sarah were on the bed rubbing each others’ pussy. My cock grew to instant hardness at the sight. I crawl onto the bed and between those sweet young legs. Sarah’s pussy is all red and swollen from riding. I know she’s going to be a little sore and tender, but I can’t resist getting a good taste of her sweet juices. Sarah is kissing her mom as my tongue swipes fully up and down her wet lips. All I hear is, “Oh, my god,” from Sarah.

I crawl up beside her and suck on a nipple. Jane looks at me, “It’s time Sarah, come on and straddle this hard cock. I’ll guide and help you, just take your sweet time taking him inside. Just put a foot one each side of his butt, right against him and squat down.”

Sarah did as she was told. I looked at her and she had a look of apprehension, perhaps a little fear, of what was going to happen. I know, girls learn all sorts of things about fucking. Some of them at school during sex ed, but mostly from other girls that are already sexually active. Very few girls will tell another that their first experience was anything but a good one. Her mother, having already experienced my size, which I consider average, has explained everything to her. As she lowered herself down, lower and lower, I could see her shaved pussy glistening with her leaking juices, so she was already good and wet. Sweat was beading on her upper lip and forehead as her mom took hold of me, swiping my cock back and forth over her pussy lips and clit. She jumped slightly at the feel, but went even lower.

She took a quick breath as her lips parted and the tip of my cock started in. Jane was moving my cock all over, letting her lips open and close, and flicking her clit with it. This was just like it was with Brenda and Jane. I could feel how tight Sarah is by the time my head was half way inside. “Relax Baby, relax, this is going to be uncomfortable and may hurt a little, but it’s going to feel better soon.” Sarah shook and slipped lower and my head pops inside. I look and there is a big smile along with tears, tears of joy, I’ll bet!

“Now just stop and let your pussy adjust before going further,” I told her.

“I’m fine Pappa, it does hurt a little but it feels good at the same time.” She is beaming as she leans down, her hands covering and squeezing my man tits, and her hips start grinding round and round. A little more slips inside, maybe another two inches. Her breathing is a little faster and ragged.

Jane has turned loose of me and moves to lay her head on my shoulder and watch. “That’s right, move around and start going up and down on him as you take more inside,” she says.

Another inch goes in and Sarah lets out a gasp as I’m pressing against her hymen, her virginity barrier. Her eyes got real big and she freezes up. “Now Sarah, just keep still for a little while and then move up and down. With each stroke, take me until the head is almost out and then back down until you feel me hit your cherry. When you feel your ready, just lift up and then plunge down hard. It’s going to hurt, and you will probably see some blood on my cock, that’s entirely normal. After I’ve busted thru, just stop, rest, and let yourself adjust more before moving more. Then, when your ready just go up and down, you’ll feel nothing but pleasure.”

“Ok Pappa I’m almost ready.” That said, she took a deep breath, pulls up and then slams down hard.

She slams her eyes shut and tears drip down her beautiful face as I tear thru her hymen. Sarah cried out in pain and freezes in place. I can tell without looking she’s taken me full, for the head of my cock is pressing against her cervix. Her pussy has me fully engulfed and she’s pressed tight against the base of my cock. She’s breathing quickly, and after a few minutes, I feel her tightening and loosening her pussy muscles. Then, with a huge smile, she opens her tear-filled eyes and starts her slow movements up and down the length of my hard shaft.

“That’s my girl, fuck me, up and down my shaft, and make me shoot my hot cum into your pussy.” Sarah’s eyes are large as she starts moving. Soon she’s bucking, twisting and turning all over as she moves up and down me. Within minutes, she’s moaning loudly and starting her first fucking cum. With each plunge down, her clit slams against my pubic bone, sending huge sensations throughout her whole body. Her little tits are moving in unison, timed with each up and down movement. She’s tightening and loosening her muscles around me. My hips are also moving with her timing. It’s all about Sarah and her pleasure now. I’ve got to be ready to shoot her full of cum during one of her many climaxes.

“Sarah, it’s all about you now, your personal satisfaction. My needs and desires have no more meaning for the present. Each of your climaxes will have special meanings for you from now on and I’ll do my best to cum with you to give you that ultimate pleasure.”

She starts shaking with one of many mini-cums. “Oh, ooooohhhh, Pappa, I’m gonna cummmmm!”

She cums like a machine gun, one little one after the other, and then the big one hits her hard.

Her body...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by iceman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments