Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Satisfying My Sister

"A brother gets a lot more than he expected."

13
1 Comment 1
4.7k Views 4.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words
I swear my cock felt like it weighed ten pounds. It lay fat and thick in my right hand, and I bounced it up and down as I stared at my luscious sister sunbathing in our backyard. Smack, smack, smack. She was getting ready to go to the beach next week with a bunch of her fellow seniors and determined to get rid of strap marks for her new Vickies’ bikini, a real reason for a hard-on.

I stroked my blood-hot prick, played with the heavily ridged head and smiled as it rose and pointed at the ceiling, dripping lubricant. I could almost hear my sister screaming as I fondled my aching balls and watched her sit up and stuff her lovely boobs back into her tiny bikini top. I looked forward to tearing that off with my teeth. She had been teasing me for years, and now it was going to be my turn, she was going to become my cumslut, my luscious and eager sex slave. So far, although I had only enjoyed a half-dozen, every girl I pronged begged for more.

Then she stood, picked up her big towel, tossed it over her shoulder and headed for the back door. I retreated to my computer chair and stood behind it, still fiercely engorged, my balls in turmoil, my cock rearing well above the horizontal, and my fat scotum tensing at its base. I rubbed it up and down the chair back, enjoying the friction. Now, I had decided was the time. We were alone in the house and would be until lunchtime.

“Hey, Slutty,” I yelled as she passed my door on her way to her room. I had called her that since I was ten and she was twelve. She came and stood in the doorway, posing, hand on raised hip, her model pose, one foot before the other, the look disdainful, the nipples and sex lips clearly defined.

“What do you want, nerd?” she asked with a smile.

Sometimes she called me jerko or dope or flake or something, but nerd was her favorite except when she wanted me to drive her somewhere.

“Got something to show you,” I said with a grin, my rigid cock in my hand. I could barely encircle it. It throbbed and pulsed. The last time I measured, it was nearly eight inches long and more than seven in circumference.

“Uh huh,” she said, “been jerking off to computer porn?”

“Nope, just thinking about you,” and I stepped out from behind my chair and let go of my throbbing prick.

She gasped, put her hand to her mouth and took a step back, dropping her towel. “Migawd,” she gasped, “when did that happen?”

“Had a growth spurt in the spring; you remember. High water pants you called it.”

“It doesn’t even look real.” She came toward me a couple of steps, licking her lips. “I never saw anything so big and, and, and, well, frightening.” It jerked and rose even more, oozing lube now.

“Nice, isn’t it?” I grinned, proud of it of course. I doubted there was another sixteen year old with such a tool. I sure hadn’t seen one in the showers.

She looked up at me and got closer. I could smell her. “That’s not the word, Jerko, it’s beautiful.” She reached out a forefinger and poked it. It jumped and waved from side to side, absolutely rigid.

“Want a sample?” I asked, unsure of myself since this was not going as I thought it would.

JulietKatee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulietKatee

I had expected screams and protests.

She untied the little bows at her lean hips and let the bottom of her suit slide off. She kicked it aside and snarled at me, teeth gritted, “You’d better not come until I tell you.” And then she grabbed me at the shoulders, lifted one leg above my hip, leaned back as I linked my hands in the small of her back and impaled herself, eyes closed and mouth wide open. I was very glad I had ejaculated that morning because I might have come right then as my thick rod penetrated her tight folds.

“Ahhhh,” she cried as my hot ram split her open. I got her to the bed, laid her down, tore off the top of her bikini just as I had planned and got to work, sucking her tits and humping her deeply and slowly, making the bed moan and the springs creak. Everything I had read said that vaginal climaxes were hard to come by, but my sister creamed at about the tenth deep thrust and linked her heels behind my butt and pulled me more deeply into her. I increased my thrusting speed, smacking us together and grinding my coarse pubic hair into her cleanly shaved pudenda, abrading her aroused clit, rubbing our bones together. She closed her eyes, arched and sobbed.

I could hear myself grunting and gasping as I gave it to her and pistoned out our juices while she bounced and writhed on my bed, now up on her shoulders. No girl had ever taken my huge member so willingly or so well, and I gritted my teeth and calmed my deep muscles when she whimpered and came again from the reaming I gave the tightlipped entrance to her seething pussy. My head ridge really excited girls; that I had discovered as I played at their trembling entryway.

She rolled away, sobbing and my cock popped out of her. I stood at the side of the bed, leaning down on it, trying to get my breath and forcing back my ejaculation while my sister crawled toward me, smiling and bent to lick my glans and then try to swallow my cock. She reached under and grasped my scrotum, and I came, and came, and came and saw my white semen dripping out of both corners of her mouth.

Then she crawled away and scampered from my room, picking up her towel and her swimsuit on the way and leaving me amazed and spent.

I went to the bathroom and ran cold water on my sore penis, and she appeared in the mirror behind me and then stepped up to hold my rod tenderly and nuzzle my neck. “Let’s do it in my bed,” she whispered as she stroked my rearing manhood. “I love your cock, just love it.”

So she took my hand and led me back to her room where she got me to lie on her bed with my girl pleaser standing straight up and quivering and then she mounted me, screwed herself down on it with her teeth clenched and rode me until she climaxed again and collapsed down on me, sobbing and clawing. I couldn’t believe it.

I was still hard, so I rolled her over and had at her until I came again, spurting in her and then on her.

After she cleaned herself up, we did it doggy and then she sucked me hard again, and we humped each other standing in the doorway, her feet up on the wall behind me. We both screamed when we came.

Published 
Written by realoldbill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments