Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Savannah's Experienced Brother

"Savannah, being a virgin, gets the hot sexy pleasing from her sexy experienced brother."

1
1 Comment 1
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Savannah and her older brother Alex, lay on his bed together, watching a movie. Their parents were away at the moment, and they were quite bored. Savannah couldn't concentrate on the movie because she was too busy thinking of her brother. She knew it was wrong, but she couldn't help it. He was so damn sexy. He was only a year older then her.
Alex was 19 years old, about 6'1 and looked kind of skater, rocker or scene. She didn't think he looked weird at all, actually the look suited him. His hair was jet black, had a choppy layered look, and ended right below his face. His eyes were a crystal blue, or electric blue color, that seemed to see right through you. They were flecked with gold and looked amazing. His body was long and slim, but he definitely had muscles, which she could clearly see since he had no shirt on. His skin was flawless and creamy. He now had a slight tan and he looked absolutely hot.

"Um sis? Why are you staring at me?" His voice interrupted her thoughts.

"Oh. What? Well, um..." She stammered, trying to come up with an excuse. "Sorry. My mind just drifted off. I wasn't staring at you I was just thinking."

"Hmm. Okay sis, if you say so." His tone said he didn't believe her, and his next question confirmed as much, "Can you tell me what you were thinking about then?"

Her face heated up instantly and she had no way to cover it up; she didnt even have enough time to come up with a lie. "No," she whispered.

He smiled and kissed her forehead as he got up, "Exactly. Be right back, I need to use the restroom."

Savannah watched him leave the room and her mind drifted back to her brother. Her mind drifted to a particular memory:
Savannah was in her room when she heard a noise come from across the hall. It had to be her brother. Trying to be as quiet as possible, she snuck across the hall and peeked into her brother's room. He was fucking his girlfriend. It was rough, animalistic, wild, untamed sex. It made her wet to see her brother naked, she just wished she could see her brothers cock.

Slowly her hand slid inside her skirt to touch her already soaking panties. As she watched her brother fuck his girlfriend she shoved her finger inside of her hot, wet pussy and started fingering herself trying to match his pace. His girlfriend screamed and had an orgasm, but her brother was relentless to have his own. He kept pounding her; determined to reach his own. She must have made some type of noise because suddenly they both stopped and turned to look at her. She let out a squeal and ran to her room, slamming and locking the door behind her.

Her heart raced as she recalled her reaction to her brothers body. She also realized she was jealous that his girlfriend got to be fucked by him. She wanted his cock buried deep inside her. She wanted him to be her first and only. Her hand went back down to her wet pussy and she started fingering herself and rubbing her clit. A small moan escaped her lips when she heard the door slam, and a few seconds later she heard a soft knock on her door.

"Hey? Sis, I know you're in there. Can I come in?" her brother asked.

"I don't know," she sneered, her defenses going up. "Can you?"

"Don't do this sis. I know it's my fault, but can't we talk about it?" He sounded genuine

She opened her door and let him in warily, he was sweating a bit and only had on boxer shorts. She licked her lips automatically, as if by impulse. She shook her head and crossed her arms over her chest and glared at him.

Eirean
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eirean

He watched her, an amused look in his eyes.

"Are you just going....."

Her mind was instantly thrown back into reality as she felt Alex lay back in the bed. She realized she was wet and horny. Being as nonchalant as possible, she leaned on him a bit and he wrapped his arm around her. She shivered and shifted her body into a more comfortable position. Accidentally her arm brushed the front of his jeans.

Her eyes widened, "I'm sorry Alex I didn't mean to." Her face flamed and she looked down.

He tried fixing the front of his jeans to hide his hard on but it was too late, the damage was done. She now knew what affect she had on him. He cleared his throat loudly, pulling her attention away from the front of his jeans.

"Its fine sis," his voice was hoarse and he looked away.

She looked at him and slowly, she turned his face to hers and kissed him. His reaction was instant. His arms wrapped around her waist and he pulled her into his lap. His tongue forced her mouth open, not that she needed much encouragement. Her own hands ran along the front of his body feeling all his old scars and his muscle. He groaned and pushed her down underneath him. His hands caressed her thigh and grasped her calf, he pulled it around his waist and did the same with the other leg. She was out of breath and his mouth moved to her neck as he grinds his body against hers.

"We can't," she finally managed to breathlessly say. Her brain finally realizing that what they were doing was wrong.

"I know," he said as his mouth sought hers again.

His hand pressed against her panty-clad pussy and she gasped. Slowly he slid her dress up and she was glad she had no bra on. Her nipples were hard and stuck out. His fingers lightly brushed her nipples, and his mouth met one while his hand played with the other. She shuddered as she felt his other free hand find her pussy and start finger-fucking her. She closed her eyes and threw her head back moaning. His hands and mouth expertly pleased her, and it felt so good to know that this pleasure was coming from him. If sex was any better she didn't know if she would be able to handle it.

Suddenly she felt a familiar tingling in her body signaling her orgasm. She came violently, it was the biggest orgasm she ever had. Her juices drenched his hand, soaked through her panties, and seeped through the sheets. He pulled his fingers out and licked them eagerly.

"Mmmm sis you taste so good. I want a taste from the source." His voice was all husky.

She nodded and his mouth moved down her body, leaving a trail of saliva down her body. She opened her legs wide and held them to her body. His tongue flicked her clit, her chest was heaving as her breathing got harder. His tongue ran along her outer lips then penetrated her pussy. Her body clenched and his hands held her thighs. He pushed his tongue in as deep as it could go and she moaned loudly. She pushed his head forward, needing more, loving the feeling of his tongue inside her. She felt another climax coming, and she thrusts her body forward. Her hands pinched, twisted, pulled, and flicked her hard nipples as he used his tongue. She came again wave after wave, all over his face and chest.

"Fuck," she hissed.

"It's my turn now sis," he said licking his lips savoring the taste of her girl cum....

(To be continued)

By the way this is my first story so nice criticizing comments would be nice. Thanks :)

Published 
Written by MaxSkylarGreen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments