Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sexual Awakenings Chapter Four

"Mother son continue the relationship. Aunt and cousin hook up with a stranger"

9
2 Comments 2
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Today was designated as a sex-free-day, during daylight hours. Aunt Joan, my cousin Gemma, my mother, and I headed down to the resort pool. No one paid much attention to us as we walked through the pool. That changed when the three ladies removed their clothes and exposed their hot bodies to everyone. All three were wearing g-string bikini bottoms and tops that barely covered their nipples or pussy lips.

The day was uneventful until late in the afternoon when a guy named James came up and started chatting to Aunt Joan. James was around thirty five years old, six foot tall with a great body. No wonder Aunt Joan was attracted to him. I could not help but see that he also had a very large cock.

After thirty minutes of hushed talk between James and Aunt Joan they both left and told us that they were going to James’ room to rest. Gemma looked at me, smiled and then commented that the only resting she would be doing was when she was on her back and James was fucking her.

Around five thirty we decided to go back to our rooms, shower and go to a local restaurant for dinner. As we were starting our meal Aunt Joan and James entered the restaurant and joined us for their meal.

It did not take James very long before he started to direct his attention to Gemma. I started to feel jealous of James. Firstly he had taken Aunt Joan from me and now I was certain that he was going to steal Gemma from me.

How right I was. After dinner we headed back to the resort. I was walking hand in hand with my mother. As we neared the front door of the resort I saw Aunt Joan whisper something to Gemma. She shook her head nodded her approval of something.

When the elevator reached the floor that James’ room was on Gemma, Aunt Joan and James got off and said goodnight.

I must have had a look of supreme sadness as my mother leaned across and gave me a very hot passionate kiss. The elevator reached our floor all too quickly. Mother broke her kiss and pulled me running towards our room.

As soon as we were in the room my mother started stripping her clothes off at a supersonic pace. She looked at me with doe eyes and ordered me that to get my clothes off “before she ripped them off.”

Before I had removed my clothes mother whispered, “Des, you have not fucked me enough since we were on holidays. I want you to fuck me all night long.”

When we reached the bed mom forcibly pushed me onto the bed, her mouth engulfing my cock. I closed my eyes as she licked and slurped on my increasingly hardening cock. I felt my orgasm fast approaching and started to fuck my mother’s mouth.

Just before I was about to explode she pulled her mouth off my cock. “You will not be cumming in my mouth tonight, baby. I want all of your cum in my cunt. When we are finished in the morning I want it running down my leg like a river.”

After allowing my orgasmic feelings to subside mom straddled my groin, facing away from me. She took my throbbing cock and slid it into her dripping pussy and started to slowly fuck me.

As she leaned forward, maintaining her fucking rhythm she exposed her hot anal hole. I slid one of my fingers into my mouth to lubricate it for the task ahead.

My finger then started to tease the anal ring in a circular motion for about thirty seconds before sliding in, up to the second knuckle. I then slid a second finger into her butt and commenced finger fucking her butt.

The finger fucking turned my mother on even more and she began to groan, “Oh baby you are the best lover I have ever had. Finger fuck me until I cum.”

Finger fuck her I did. Her moaning began to get louder and louder, “I am cumming baby, please cum inside me at the same time as I cum.”

We timed our orgasms perfectly. As she came she shrieked, “Keep fucking me, fuck, here I cum, yes, yes.” I was at the top of my thrusting as I had my orgasm. One, two, three, four huge spasms of cum shot from my cock.

Mother collapsed and lay prostrate on the bed. After a couple of minutes my mother lover crawled up to me and wrapped her arms around me and started to lick and suck my ear. I could feel my cock starting to harden once again. It got even harder when she started stroking it very lightly.

My mother whispered in my ear. “Baby I love you more than anyone in the world.”

I whispered back, “I love you to mom.” There was a pause and then my mother told me, “Baby it is not a mother son love, but the type of love that I had for your father before we married.”

I was stunned at what she had just told me and thought about what she had just said.

CrystalColeman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CrystalColeman

I was confused as my mother had always been the object of my sexual desires and had always felt that it was lust, not love.

At that time my mind went back to what we came back to our room for, fucking.

I slid down and started to suck on her hard engorged nipples. My hand found its way to her love slit and started to massage her clit. I massaged it in a circular motion and every few seconds slid my finger inside the moist dripping chasm that she loved to call her cunt.

It did not take her long to reach her second orgasm of the night. Now I needed mine. I climbed on top forced her legs apart and rammed my cock deep and hard into her dripping pussy.

I commenced thrusting, slowly at first and it did not take long for my lover to wrap her legs around my butt. This allowed me to fuck deeper into her pussy. My passion was rising, I started to kiss mother like there was not going to be a tomorrow.

Our tongues explored each other’s mouths. My thrusting became faster and faster and deeper with each thrust. I lost control and exploded more cum inside her pussy. About ten thrusts after the start of my orgasm mother moaned very quietly in my ear, “Yes darling, here I cum.” It was a mild orgasm. Her third for the night.

We fucked for about another four hours, both of us having four more orgasms. I am certain that I was not shooting any cum in the end.

When we had finished fucking I thought about what my mother had told me earlier and realised that I was in love with her, like a lover and not my mother. I did not want this holiday to end as it meant that she would go back to sleeping in the same bed as my father.

Around seven a.m. we showered and went down to the restaurant for breakfast and were joined by James, Aunt Joan and Gemma. There was very little conversation, we were all tired form fucking.

After breakfast Gemma asked me to go for a walk as she wanted to tell me something. When we found a quiet spot near the pool Gemma told me what she had done with James and her mother. James had taken a high strength Viagra and fucked non-stop all night. He alternated between her and Aunt Joan.

Gemma told me that his cock was the biggest that she had ever seen. She measured it with her had span and said that it was at least ten inches when hard. She went on to say, “Des, it felt so good inside me, I did not want him to stop fucking me.”

She went on, “He is twice my age and when we get home we are going to be lovers. I have to have him inside me as much as possible.”

That comment set my mind thinking about what was going happen I got home.

Mom and I did not see much of Aunt Joan and Gemma very much for the remainder of the holiday. They stayed with James in his room. I heard my Aunty talking to my mom as we were leaving and she was not happy. She told mom that James fucked Gemma twice as much as he did her, leaving her sexually unsatisfied. Lucky James!

On the trip home I finally got the courage to tell my mom that I like her loved her as a lover and not a mother. She smiled and then asked me, “What are we going to do about your father when we get home.”

When we arrived home we could not pull into the driveway as there was a strange car in the spot mom normally parked her car. We went into the house and could not find my father on the ground floor. Mom commented that he must have been upstairs.

As we started to climb the stairs we heard a familiar sound, someone having an orgasm. It was a man’s voice. We quietly climbed the stairs and headed to the master bedroom. The door was wide open. We both looked in and were stunned

There on the bed was my father thrusting his cock deep inside a woman’s cunt. We stood there until he finished and watched him roll off his lover. Our mouths dropped. He was fucking his twin sister.

What we saw solved our problem. Dad left us and moved in with his sister and her husband. Apparently my uncle and father enjoyed sharing my dad’s sister.

From that day on mom and I lived as lovers. There has never been, and never will be another woman in my life.

Published 
Written by pegasus2126
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments