Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sharing a Home: Chapter Two

"Cousins Cody and Molly share a room."

6
0 Comments 0
3.2k Views 3.2k
5.4k words 5.4k words
CHAPTER 2: Night Games

Molly’s room was located on the opposite end of the house than her dad’s room. Right outside her room was a second bathroom so she could stay up late at night without ever disturbing her father except when she made careful walks to the kitchen for snacks and drinks.

Tonight she was sharing her room with her 17-year old cousin, Cody who was a year older than her. They both attended the same high school but they took different classes which meant they rarely saw one another at school. Cody was into sports so he’d been on the football team since freshman year, but he’d told Molly before that he was really just interested in the weight lifting. Molly was in the school band and she took mostly honors classes. Still, the two of them made for good pals whenever they got to hang together outside of school.

Cody enjoyed the same type of movies and video games that Molly did so they had no problem deciding what to do for the night. Molly found one of those old ‘80s teen slasher horror flicks to watch on the television.

Cody had already dragged an air mattress into the bedroom and inflated it with a hand-pump. They both decided to sprawl out on the mattress since it was positioned directly in front of the t.v. Molly brought a large plastic bowl full of a variety of chocolate candy and a couple sodas for them to drink.

When the credits began to scroll after the movie, Molly got up, headed for the door, “I’ll be right back,” she said. “I’m going to change real quick.” She still wore her day clothes including her jeans.

“Okay, cool,” replied Cody. “I’m gonna change too.”

Molly went into her bathroom, pulled her shirt off, and saw her reflection in the large ivory framed mirror on the bathroom wall. A simple white bra held her relatively small 32b breast high. Typically she would have taken it off when changing into her night clothes, but with Cody around she didn’t think that would be appropriate. She combed some tangles from her hair then took her jeans off. She had been in a pair of blue cotton panties all day and decided she better change into a clean pair. Luckily she kept some spare clothes in a cabinet in the bathroom so a quick search yielded a pair of yellow underwear. Like the majority of her panties they were the conservative full-coverage type since Molly didn’t care for wearing anything skimpy. She found the full-length white cotton night gown she’d left in the cabinet that morning and slipped it on.

After checking herself in the mirror she felt comfortable and covered enough to return to the bedroom where Cody waited for her. Outside the bathroom she glanced across the house where she caught the flickering of the television in her dad’s room. Dad and aunt Melisa were still watching a movie or maybe they had both passed out by now, she thought with a short giggle.

When she entered her room she saw Cody had taken off his shirt and jeans and tossed them next to the doorway. Cody sat on the edge of her bed now wearing baggy gray shorts that hung to his knees and a black muscle shirt.

“Whatcha wanna do now?” Cody asked her.

Molly felt she needed to take his discarded clothes to the hamper in her bathroom, but decided she could do that later. Instead she walked over to the air mattress to take a seat next to Cody on the bed.

“I don’t know. What do you want to do?”

Cody fell backwards on the bed, folded his muscular arms behind his head. “Whatever. It don’t matter to me. Want to watch another movie?”

“I guess we could.” Melisa threw her legs onto the bed then stretched them across Cody’s lap with an innocent giggle. Cody didn’t seem to care.

Cody turned his head so he was looking up at her. “So, do you have a boyfriend, yet?”

“Nope. I don’t want one right now.” Molly didn’t find his question odd because he was always asking her that same question. She knew he’d dated a dozen different girls in just the last couple of years.

“Why not?” Cody pressed her for more.

“I just don’t want one. I’ve got to keep my grades up so I can get a scholarship for college, and I band practice. Boys take up too much time.”

“Yeah. Mom says you'r' just like your dad.”

“How’s that?” Molly narrowed her eyes down at him.

“She says he was a nerd who was always reading books and stuff.”

“Well, I want to get into a good college,” Melisa said defensively. “I’m sure I’ll get into a better one than Sara Williams and any of those other cheerleader bimbos.”

“Hey! Sara isn’t all that bad.”

“You would say that!” Molly shot back. “She’s got the biggest boobs at school and I bet she’s slept with half the football team already.”

“She hasn’t slept with me,” Cody confessed. “Not yet, anyhow.”

“Oh, man! You’re such a pig!”

“You’re still a virgin, aren’t you, Molly?” Cody grinned wickedly.

“Yes. Yes, I am. I bet you’re going to tell me that you’re not, right?”

“Well, maybe. I got a blowjob from Natalie Grahm a few weeks ago. But I’ve never gone all the way, yet.”

“That’s disgusting!” Molly lifted one of her feet and gently jabbed Cody in the stomach with her heel.

“Yeah? You wouldn’t give a guy a blowjob?”

“No. I don’t think so. That sounds pretty gross to me.”

“What if he would eat you out first?”

“You’re gross!”

“I bet there’s a lot of guys that would go down on you, Molly. In fact, I heard my buddy Mark say he’d bang you the other day.”

“Jesus! Why was he talking about me?”

“We were just talking about the girls we’d bang if given the chance,” Cody sat up.

“I bet you said Sara, huh?”

“She was one of them.”

“I wouldn’t do it with anyone. Not now anyways.”

“Don’t you get horny sometimes? Don’t you masturbate?”

Molly blushed. She turned her face away from his stare. “Maybe. Sometimes.”

“Do you use your toys or just your hand?” Cody kept pushing.

“Jeez! What kind of question is that?”

“My mom uses toys,” he blurted out.

“Oh my God! How do you know that?”

“Cause I found her stash of toys one day. She’s got like a dozen different vibrators and dildos. And sometimes, during the day, I hear her in the bathroom.”

“Jesus, Cody! You listen to your mom doing that?”

“No! I mean, I hear her, but I don’t mean to. I guess she thinks I can’t hear her, but you can hear the vibrator running.”

“Well...” Molly looked down at the light blue comforter on her bed with her arms folded across her stomach. “Do you?”

“Do I what?”

“Y’know. Do you masturbate?” Never before had Molly asked a guy that question, or a girl for that matter, but their conversation just had her going with the flow.

“Hell yeah! All the time. Usually once in the morning before school then soon as I get home and a couple times at night.”

“Dear God! That’s a lot.”

“How often do you do it?” Cody had gradually moved his hand until it was resting on Molly’s right ankle.

“I don’t know. Maybe a few times a week.” Molly felt Cody’s hand on her ankle, but didn’t pay much attention to it. There was another sensation she was becoming more concerned with: a slight tingling between her legs. She knew exactly what it was because it was the same feeling she got whenever she thought about playing with herself. And she’d been honest with Cody when she told him she only did it a few times a week, but she’d just done it yesterday morning. She never got this sensation this soon after masturbating.

Cody started easing his hand up her leg. “A few times a week? That’s all? I guess girls don’t do it as much as guys.”

“I guess not.” Molly suddenly felt like parting her legs, just a little. She wasn’t sure why she was letting Cody trail his hand up her leg, but she really didn’t want to stop him.

“Have you even kissed a guy?”

“Once,” Molly said. “But it was during a Truth or Dare game and I didn’t even know the guy.”

“Did you use tongue?”

“No! It was just on the lips.”

“Jeez, Molly. You should at least have been kissed properly by now.” Cody slipped his hand under Molly’s night gown and was tracing a finger around her knee before traveling further up her lower thigh.

“Yeah, I guess.” Molly felt a tingle of wetness between her legs.

“Molly?” Cody said.

Molly looked over at him. “What?”

“Can I kiss you?” he asked with confidence.

Molly remained quiet for a moment. “Maybe. I don’t know. You’re my cousin.”

Cody’s hand slid closer to her crotch. His arm was disappearing beneath her night gown and she was feeling compelled to part her legs even further. Her left leg moved and she felt it bump into something on Cody’s lap.

Molly closed her eyes. Jeez! He’s got an erection! And he’s making me get wet. I feel like I need to finger myself... maybe I should excuse myself to the bathroom.

Cody’s fingers suddenly brushed against the crotch of her panties. She put her hand on his arm. “Cody, don’t. What are you doing?” He retraced his hand but didn’t pull it completely away.

“Relax,” he said. “We’re just messing around.”

“Dad and your mom might see us,” she argued. She knew that was just an excuse because her dad rarely came to her room at night.

“They’re probably passed out by now,” Cody said reassuringly.

“Okay, okay.” Molly said pushing Cody’s hand away. “I’ll let you kiss me.” There couldn’t be in real harm in them kissing, she thought. It would keep him from putting his hand down there.

Cody grinned, showing his bright white smile. He pulled his legs from under hers and climbed up next to her. “Are you sure?” He asked when their faces were close enough to feel each other’s warm breath.

“Yeah. It’s just a kiss,” she said looking at him. Cody wasn’t bad looking at all so it wasn’t completely repulsive that they were about to kiss. He was only her cousin, anyhow, not like they were brother and sister.

Cody moved in closer. She met his warm lips. For a moment they just pressed their mouths together but soon Cody pushed his tongue into her mouth. Suddenly she was wrapping her arms around his back while his groped at her side.

Molly felt the heat building in her young pussy like never before. Their tongues played around in one another’s mouths. Cody moved himself until he was straddling his cousin and Molly fell backwards on the bed. She felt like a different person because her hands were rubbing all over Cody’s back then slipped under his shirt so she could feel the warmth of his smooth skin, things she’d never done before.

Cody broke their kiss for a moment to brush some of Molly’s hair out of the way.

“You want to keep kissing?” he asked, looking into her eyes.

“Yeah,” she giggled. “This is kinda fun.”

“Yeah, it is.” Cody locked his lips to his cousin’s once more. Their bodies were pressing into one another. Molly could feel Cody’s erection against her belly and leg as they rolled around on the bed with lips locked.

As they continued to roll around on the bed kissing and grouping, one of the straps on Molly’s night gown tore. Her right breast became exposed.

“Ooops,” Cody said. “I didn’t mean to tear it.”

Molly’s face became red from embarrassment. “Oh, man! Don’t look at my boob!”

But Cody already had a hand cupping her breast through her bra. His fingers worked at pulling the cup away from her tit. Cody replaced the bra with his own hand cupped over it. It was just large enough for him to cover it with his fingers stretched out.

“Cody!” she shrieked.

Cody released her tit then went back to kissing her lips. When their lips met they began kissing and rolling around on the bed again forgetting that one of her breast was bare.

Cody squirmed on top of Molly while her fingernails scraped across the bare flesh of his back. As they continued ramming their tongues in each other’s mouth Molly ignored the fact that her tit was hanging out of her torn night gown. But when she kept feeling Cody’s hard member rubbing against her belly and leg she blurted out something.

“Cody! Make that thing stop poking me.”

“Sorry,” he mumbled. “I can’t make it go away that easy.”

Molly laughed. “I can’t believe we’re doing this. We’re cousins. Kissing cousins now.”

“I like it,” Cody whispered in her ear. His tongue gently lashed at her earlobe and he began trailing kisses down her face, to her neck then stopped to kiss her bare nipple. “I can’t help that I got such a hot cousin.”

Molly was about to push his face away from her breast, but stopped. “You just said I was hot.”

“Yeah, I know.” Cody put his mouth around her nipple and starting sucking it.

“Oh God!” Molly cried out suddenly. “Wow! That feels really nice...” her voice drifted off.

“Glad you like it,” Cody said, removing his mouth from her tit for a second.

“Cody, I got to tell you something,” she said nervously.

“What? Do you want me to stop?” He looked a little hurt believing she was about to put a stop to their playing around.

“No, you don’t have to stop. I kinda like it. It feels real good. But I got to confess something. It’s a little embarrassing, though.”

“What is it?” Cody began kissing and licking his cousin’s breast. His hand touched her other shoulder to slide the still intact strap off. Molly didn’t resist. Cody took her other tit out of her bra. Now he was able to see both of his hot cousin’s bare titties.

“I’m kinda getting wet from all this,” she said in a low voice. “Is that bad of me?”

Cody began pinching both her nipples. “Is it bad of me that I’m rock hard right now?”

“I feel like I need to touch myself,” she said. Her hands ran up and down Cody’s side.

“Then touch yourself,” he told her.

“Right now? In front of you? I don’t think.

tamaraandjade
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tamaraandjade



“Yeah. I want to see you touch yourself.”

“Oh my God. I don’t know. You’re my cousin, Cody.”

Cody laughed hard. “Yeah, and I’m playing with my cousin’s tits right now.”

Molly laughed with him. “Okay, maybe. It might be neat to do it while you play with my chest. Get off of me for a second, though.”

Cody climbed off his cousin. Molly reached under her gown and pulled her yellow panties off. She laid them on the bed between her and Cody. “Do you have to look while I do it?” she asked sheepishly.

“I’ll keep my eyes on your tits.”

“Okay. I guess that’ll work.” Molly didn’t know why but she was alright with him looking at her chest rather than her privates. She pulled her night gown up a little, slipped her hand between her legs and adjusted the gown a little until she felt a bit more concealed. When her fingers touched her slit she let a soft moan escape her lips. She couldn’t remember it ever being so wet before. Her fingers became drenched with her juices in a matter of seconds.

When she looked over to see what Cody was doing, why he wasn’t playing with her breast, she gasped. He had her panties in his hand with them held up to his face.

“Jesus! What are you doing?”

Cody grinned back at her. “I was just wondering what you smelled like.”

“You’re a perv!” she said while working a finger into her dripping wet pussy.

“You smell nice.” He held her panties out in front of her face. “Smell and see.”

Molly didn’t want to smell her own panties, yet Cody held them so close to her nose she couldn’t help but get a good whiff. The scent of her own fresh juices sent a tiny surge through her body. It was then that she first realized how good she did smell. It smelled excitingly sweet.

“Can you suck on my nipples some more?” she asked. “That felt really good.”

In a flash, Cody’s mouth was glued to one of her pink, pointy nipples. So much was happening at once that Molly completely abandoned any thoughts of what they were doing to be wrong. She didn’t care any longer that her own cousin was sucking on her tit or that she was fingering herself while he did it. The only thing that registered to her at that moment was the heated excitement rushing through every nerve in her body. It didn’t even matter to her how much noise her fingers were making as she plunged them inside of her.

Molly had her eyes closed tight. Though she realized when Cody removed his mouth from her hard nipple.

“Shit, I can’t take this anymore, babe,” she heard him say. She never opened her eyes, though. Her thumb rubbed against her engorged clit now.

“God, this is so hot!” Cody exclaimed.

“Yes! Yes, it’s so hot!” Molly cried out. She’d never been this sexually excited in her life.

She opened her eyes to see where Cody was and her jaw fell in shock. Cody was kneeling next to her, his shorts pulled down, and he was stroking...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Sleazyratt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors