Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sherri and Me

"The story continues after my wife left. Sorry it took so long to get it posted."

5
0 Comments 0
804 Views 804
1.9k words 1.9k words
This is part 3 of a series. It will make more sense if one reads “My Wife Finds Out” first.

The day my wife left, I was devastated. We had been together for over 17 years. Sherri, our daughter, was gone all day and left me to sort my emotions out by myself. When she came home that evening, she pretty much stared at the floor and did not even look at me as we sat across from each other in the livingroom. When she finally spoke up, she expressed her sorrow about her mother (my wife) leaving. Sherri even offered to move out herself, if that was what I wanted. I told her that I couldn’t bear to lose her too.

“Oh Daddy, I’m so glad,” She replied, her mood brightening. “I didn’t want to lose Momma either, but at least we still have each other.”

“Well?” I asked. “Since she is not here, are you forgetting something?”

Immediately Sherri took off her shoes, stood up, and took her jeans and panties off. Handing me the panties, she asked: “Is this what you meant? I will still be your slut if you want me to.”

“Only if you want to,” I replied.

“I do want to,” she allowed. “I remember I am not to play with my, oops, I mean your, pussy or show it to any boys without your permission, that I am not to wear panties when I am home, and am to always wear them when I am not here.”

“Okay Sweetie. It is time you went to bed. You have school in the morning and I have to go to work tomorrow. I will see you in the morning.”

“You mean I can’t sleep with you?” She asked.

“No.”

The next morning Sherri showed me she was wearing panties and pantyhose under her dress before I left for work. When she got home from school I was sitting on the sofa looking at a lingerie catalogue. Without saying a word, she removed her shoes, hiked up her dress, took off her panties and handed them to me like it was the most normal thing in the world.

“What happened to the pantyhose you were wearing when I left for work?” I asked.

“After the doctor examined me, I just didn’t bother to put them back on since I was walking right home anyway.” She replied. “Besides, it made it easier to get my panties off when I came in.”

“I see,” I replied. “Why did you go to the doctor?”

“Because I want to have sex with my daddy and he told me I have to be on the pill,” she answered.

“You didn’t tell the doctor that…”

“Of course not Daddy,” she giggled. “I just told her Daddy said he wanted me on the pill if I was going to be dating.”

Plopping down beside me on the sofa, Sherri snuggled up to me. Placing a hand in my lap, she commented: “You have a boner. Is that because of looking at the pictures, or watching me take my panties off?”

“Both,” I chuckled, placing the catalogue on the table, still open to the page I was looking at.

“That is so cool! Is that like the one you wore when you crossdressed for the first time?” Sherri asked, indicating the item I was looking at in the catalogue; an open bottom body briefer with garters, side boning, and a side zipper over hooks and eyes. “I love the retro look, and I bet it would feel great being so confined. If I had one, I would only wear it for you.”

“With stockings and heels?” I countered.

“Of course!” Sherri replied excitedly. “But I don’t have any nylons except pantyhose, or any really high heels. I would love to have some five inch pumps, but Mom wouldn’t let me have any over two and a half inches.”

I informed her we would have to mail order the all-in-one since they were not available in stores anymore. After telling her to stay there, I went to my bedroom and retrieved a new package of thigh highs that I accidentally bought too small for me. When I returned, Sherri was sitting naked on the sofa.

“Why is my little girl naked?” I asked.

“Because she wants her daddy’s cock inside her,” she giggled.

“Well here. Put these on.” I told her, handing her the package. “They are too small for me.”

“Oh Daddy, these are great!” Sherri cooed, standing to give me a hug. “They are way better than pantyhose.”

“Yes they are,” I acknowledged. “You will never wear pantyhose at home anymore unless I tell you to, but if you want to wear nylons away from home, you will always wear pantyhose unless I tell you otherwise. Agreed?”

“Yes Daddy, kind of like our deal about me wearing panties.”

“Exactly. Now go put on a silky robe and your highest heels.”

She quickly disappeared, returning as instructed, wearing a knee length satin robe and her 2 ½ inch heels. “Mmm, that is sexy as hell,” I commented, “but we definitely have to get you some higher heels.”

“I feel sexy Daddy, and I am so wet.” Sherri cooed. “Will you please put your penis inside me?”

“From now on, whenever you are dressed like that, you do not have to ask.” I replied.

FLIRTATIOUShemale
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FLIRTATIOUShemale

“Just undress me and take it, but until you have been on the pill for a few days, you will have to put a condom on it first. I have some in my bedroom if you want to use one.”

Before I knew it, Sherri had my pants undone and pushed them to the floor. I stepped out of them, and taking hold of my stiff cock, she led me toward my bedroom. I retrieved a condom package, and handing it to her, informed her I would lick or suck any body part she put on my mouth, but that I would cum almost immediately once she mounted my hard on.

“Just lie still Daddy,” Sherri whispered as she nuzzled my face. We shared a long passionate kiss before she put a nipple in my mouth. Eagerly suckling it, I elicited moans of pleasure from her.

“Oh Daddy,” she breathed, switching to the other breast. “Your daughter loves it when you suck on your boobies like that.”

After alternating back and forth for a while, she straddled my face with her back toward me. As I hungrily licked and sucked on her wetness, she put the condom on my raging member. Suddenly she stiffened, squeezing my head between her legs. I continued my oral assault on her through three or four orgasms. When she could no longer hold herself up, she collapsed on top of me. I roughly rolled her off, pulled her around on the bed and rammed myself into her all the way to the hilt.

Panting heavily, she hissed “Hard Daddy! Make me cum again!”

After a few hard deep thrusts, cum again she did, squirting and causing me to do the same. Sherri fainted as I pulled out and removed the condom. Putting on a nightgown, I returned to the livingroom and reclined on the sofa, figuring to let her recover for a few minutes and not wanting to be tempted to re-enter her with no condom. I dozed off myself.

I awoke hearing my bedroom door close. Sherri appeared in the livingroom with no shoes, her hair very disheveled, her makeup smeared, one thigh high stocking below her knee, and her satin robe falling off one shoulder.

“Crystal I am such a slut,” she announced. “I made Daddy suck these tits until they hurt, and let him eat this pussy until I came and came. When he put his penis in me, I came so hard I squirted and now the bed is wet. I feel like a slutty little whore and I love it, even though it hurts. I have never cum so much in my life.”

“You look like you’ve been used.” I commented. “Take a look in a mirror. For now, get yourself cleaned up and get your homework done. We still have lives outside of our fun.”

The next morning, Sherri was dressed in jeans, but before she left for school and I for work, she pulled them down enough for me to see she was wearing panties.

“Last night was awesome Daddy,” she commented after I had acknowledged her wearing panties. “I am a little sore, but I loved being such a slut for you. I will hold you to your word about not having to ask if I am dressed like that.”

That afternoon when I got home from work, Sherri met me at the door, wearing the same stockings, heels and robe she had worn the night before. This time however, she was wearing no makeup, and her hair was put up on top of her head. She took my hand, lead me to my bedroom.

“So it’s like that tonight huh?” I asked as she unbuttoned my shirt and unfastened my pants.

“Yes Daddy,” She giggled. “These boobies hurt and so does your pussy, but I want to do it again! Last night was so much fun!”

After another session of suckling her breasts and eating her out, she orgasmed as she did the night before, but not as often and not as forcefully. As a result, she did not seem to be as spent. She put a condom on me and quickly impaled herself on it. I came quickly, as usual, but this time she did not.

“Let me get this off of you before it goes soft and get you cleaned up,” she suggested.

After removing the condom and cleaning me up with a washcloth, Sherri sat on the edge of the bed and removed her stockings.

“They are ruined. One has a run in it,” she sighed, noting my quizzical look.

For the rest of the week, Sherri did not initiate anymore play, which was fine by me since I was planning something special for her. Friday afternoon I came home early from work. When Sherri got home, removed her panties and handed them to me, I asked if she would like to go on a date with her daddy.

“For real?” she asked incredulously.

“Yes.” I told her. “I got you some new thigh high stockings. Go shower, then do your makeup to look older. Wear the stockings, your heels, a skirt that covers the tops of the thigh highs, and a silky button down blouse with no bra. Do you have those? You can wear your long coat over it all too.”

“I think I get the idea Daddy,” she giggled.

“You like?” Sherri asked lifting her black skirt to show she was not wearing panties.

“Wow! You look perfect Sweetie, except for this,” I told her, unbuttoning her white blouse down just below her breasts. Her erect nipples were outlined in the silken fabric, and her mounds would be completely exposed if she moved very much. She was quite the makeup artist and had made herself up to look older than who she was; my 16 year old daughter.

Published 
Written by Driver1963
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors