Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shopping Spree

24
12 Comments 12
3.3k Views 3.3k
2.6k words 2.6k words
A Saturday shopping spree

It is a lovely Friday afternoon as I drive home from work. I am thinking about you and the last time we were together. I should be concentrating on the traffic and my driving, but I am distracted by my thoughts of you. I instruct my bluetooth to dial your number as I find myself wet, just in anticipation of our getting together for an afternoon of delight.
 
I am pleased when you answer on the third ring. I love the sound of your voice. I ask you to meet me at Starbucks tomorrow, (Saturday) morning, then we could go shopping. You say that you would love to, but your mother has come to visit. Without hesitation, I ask for your mother to join us. I met your mother once and she is beautiful, and if I may say so, very hot! I hear you ask your mother in the background and you come back to the phone and tell me that she thinks it would be a great day.
 
You and your mother are already at a table when I arrive. You look like sisters, not mother and daughter, and I see many of the patrons, both male and female give you both very appreciative looks. I see a couple of the women undressing both you and your mother with their eyes. I cannot keep my eyes off both you and your mother. You are both so hot, I am getting wet just looking at you.
 
We head off to the mall for some shopping. The day goes well; we all pick up a few things, a bag, a nice pair of slacks, a couple of blouses, and then your mother suggests we hit a downtown store before heading home. We get to "Lover's Intimates", a lingerie shop with very alluring intimate wear. I see a few pairs of thong underwear I like and select an amazing push up bra to really give that white blouse I purchased some zing.

You and your mother wander the store looking at items here and there and I notice that your mother is looking at the items I have picked up with some interest. Your mother casually comes over and whispers to me that "Lover's" has a back room that I may find interesting and points to a curtain at the back of the shop. Curiosity piqued, I go through the curtain and to my amazement find the most extensive assortment of sex toys I have ever seen. Vibrators, dildoes, beads, butt plugs, apparel, restraints; just too much to list.

I am walking through looking at everything when you and your mother enter the back room. I turn and see the look of embarrassment on your face. I can tell it is not from seeing the items, but from your mother being with you and the fact that she suggested looking back here.
 
I excitedly look at all the toys, seeing if there is something that I would want to add to my collection. I pick up some a couple of sets of beads and an anal vibrator, and find myself drawn to the strap-on section. There, I see this amazing strap-on that has an eigth inch dildo, but also has a removable vaginal plug and removable anal plug. Just as I am thinking how much fun this would be, your mother slides up beside me and says, "that is the best model I have seen, it gives both parties a lot of pleasure and is adjustable for the amount of pleasure the wearer wants."

I am surprised, intrigued and frankly, turned on by your mothers comments. I turn to look at her and again I'm amazed by her incredible beauty and I look at her body as see just how sexy she is. I find myself getting incredibly wet. I add the strap-on to my pile of purchases and make my way to the cashier.
 
When we get outside I suggest we go over to my place for a glass of wine, then we could go out to a nice dinner to cap off an incredible day. Everyone agrees, so off we go.
 
Arriving at my place, I get out a bottle of wine and glasses and we enjoy a toast to our glorious day of shopping and great company. After a few glasses of wine, your mother suggests we try on a few of our purchases, so you and I go into my bedroom with our bags and your mother goes into a spare bedroom with her purchases.
 
I strip off and go straight for the bag of toys I purchased at "Lovers". I rummage in the bag and extract a set of beads and turn to look at you with a big smile on my face. I put one leg up on the bed and insert the beads in my already wet pussy. You have undressed and have tried on a new pair of thong underwear that you purchased. Your beauty is indescribable as you stand there in with just the thong on, your firm 34C breasts just calling me to kiss them. I walk over and kiss you, feel you body press to mine, our breasts hard together. I feel your nipples harden against my breasts as I push my pubic mound against yours.
 
Just at that moment, your mother opens the door and enters wearing one of the new sexy bras and panties that she purchased. You withdraw from me immediately and I see the expression of shock on your face. Your mother just smiles and comes over to you. She takes your hands in hers and looks into your eyes smiling and says, "It's all right darling, enjoying the pleasures of your body is not a bad thing."

With that, she takes you in her arms and kisses your lips gently. I see you pull back slightly, but she holds you and slowly, I see you relax and start to enjoy the kiss. Then, to my surprise, I see you return the kiss passionately. You start to run your hands over your mothers back and down to her buttocks. Your mother is also rubbing her hands all over you, your back, your buttocks, then up to your breasts where she cups them and gently takes a nipple between her thumb and forefinger and rubs it.
 
I am so turned on by this that my finger is in my soaking wet pussy, rubbing up and down. You break your kiss with your mother and I walk over to you and kiss you, pressing my tongue on your lips till they part and I feel your tongue twirl around mine. Then I turn and kiss your mother. She returns my kiss passionately and I can see she is hot for some loving. I take both yours and your mother's hand and lead you to my bed.
 
Once on the bed, your mother kisses your again and continues exploring your body with her hands. As you become more excited, your kisses become more passionate and your hands explore your mother's body. I see your excitement, (obviously, you have thought about being with your mother before), as you bodies entwine in what I can only describe as abandoned lust.
 
I watch as you break your kiss and you nuzzle your mothers neck, her head pressing back into the pillow in what looks to be sheer ecstasy. You continue to slide your tongue down her body to her breast and circle the nipple with your tongue. Your mother moans with pleasure as your lips surround her nipple and you suck on it while your tongue flicks across the tip. I see you hand slide down your mother's body as you continue to suck on a nipple.

OsoMalo1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OsoMalo1

Your hand reaches your mothers pussy which is now glistening wet with desire. You run your finger along the labia, then I see it dip between the lips and slide into her wetness. She moans with pleasure. You let her nipple go and start to run your tongue down her body, caressing her tummy and encircling her belly button, while you continue to finger her pussy. You go farther, your mouth brushing her pussy lips as her hips buck up to reach your tongue. I see you slide a second finger into her pussy while your lips encircle her clit, which is now erect and pushing the hood back so your lips and tongue have direct access.
 
I have been standing, leaning against a dresser with beads in my pussy and fingering myself like crazy. I can stand it no more. I cross to the bed and lean over you and start to lick the crack of your incredible ass. I lick up and down the crack a few times, then spreading your cheeks, I press my tongue against your lovely puckered, tight little asshole. I feel you tense a little and press your ass up into my face. You are licking your mother's wet cunt and I am licking your tight puckered asshole. It is amazing, and my wetness is running down my leg.

I go to the dresser drawer where I keep my toys and get an anal vibrator. Turning it on, I slowly tease your ass with it. Between your wetness and my saliva, the vibrator slides slowly in. just the tip at first, then I slowly slide it all the way in as you relax. I slowly start to slide it in and out, each time just leaving the very tip in before pushing it back in.
 
I hear your mothers moans increasing. I see her hips bucking into your face and I know she is getting close. Suddenly she grabs the back of your head and shoves it into her pussy as she bucks and screams that she is cumming. What a sexy sight, mother and daughter naked and wrapped up in obvious bliss. Your mother pulls you up to her face and kisses you with such passion that I can tell she has wanted you for some time.
 
She rolls you over and starts to explore your neck, chest, and breasts with her mouth. Your back arches and I can see your wetness running down onto the bed. I start to run my hands over your mothers back and down over her ass cheeks. She continues to lick and kiss your skin, down your sides, then over your stomach. She slides a hand between your legs and you let out a gasp. I cannot help myself, your mother's sexy ass is right there in front of me and I want to lick it as I licked yours. Licking mother's and daughter's ass seems just so much of a turn on, I cannot help myself and my tongue darts between her sexy ass cheeks and I push it as far into her hole as I can.
 
She is caressing your breast with one hand while her other hand slides one finger into your wetness, as her mouth finds its way down to your sweet pussy. She licks along your the outside of your labia, careful not to touch your now engorged clit. Your moans fill the room. She removes her hand from your breast and runs it down beneath you and starts to slide along your ass crack. You raise your hips to her face as a second finger pushes into your pussy and she starts to finger fuck you while she sucks your clit and pushes a finger from her other hand into your ass. I can see the ecstasy in your facial expression and I lean over to kiss you, while taking your tit in my hand and squeezing.
 
I first feel it in your kiss, and then as your body arches upward as your cum builds. I break our kiss and you scream, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" With that you buck and thrash as your mother hangs on tightly licking your engorged button and finger fucking your wet cunt.
 
You orgasm slowly recedes and your mother gently slides up your body and as she kisses you, you taste yourself on your mothers lips for the fist time. Your kiss is passionate, yet gentle. I can sense the bond the two of you have.
 
As I watch you kiss, I start to lick your mother's ass again. I slide my tongue along the crack of her ass, gently pushing in a little more with each stroke. I spread her ass cheeks and gaze upon her tight pukered little asshole, so much like yours, but a little different. I lick it, then tip it with my tongue. I gently press my tongue on her ass and slowly slide it in. I push my tongue into her ass as far as it will go and slowly start to fuck her ass with my tongue. I can tell she is enjoying having her ass fucked by the way she is pushing back into my face. I cannot take it anymore. I flip her over and dive into her pussy, pushing my tongue deep into her. I lick up, careful to circle her clit without touching it. I hear her moan.
 
I see that she has taken your leg and positioned you over her face. You are sitting on her face while she licks your pussy while I lick and finger her pussy. I see you riding her tongue and face and get so turned on that I start to furiously finger fuck your mothers cunt and flick my tongue over the tip of her erect clit. I can feel her cum build, and then it is there, she cums and bucks on my face. I lick her sweet wet pussy until her orgasm subsides.
 
I slide up the bed to kiss her when you roll me on my back and sit on my face. You start riding my face now as your mother gets between my legs and I feel her slowly remove the beads. Now I feel her tongue, oh God that feels good. She licks me up and down without touching my clit, teasing me. I want it so bad that I push my hips into her face. (Oh, please lick my clit, please). Then it happens, her tongue slides across my clit. An electric volt shoots through my body and my clit is on fire. (Oh yes, please lick me, I need to cum so bad). Her tongue focuses on my clit now, circling and flicking as her lips surround my it and suck it into her mouth. Now, sucking on my clit, she starts flicking the tip of her tongue over my clit. Oh, fuck that is ecstasy, I feel my cum start to build as I feel your hard clit riding my tongue. This is the most incredible sex I have ever had, not to mention the first threesome, or the fact that my partners in this bliss are mother and daughter. I think that just makes the whole act hotter.
 
I cum, and cum and cum. It is overpowering. I ride the high and then it slowly starts to subside. I lay there feeling totally fulfilled, unable to move. You climb off my face and kiss me as your mother slides up along side me and then first kisses me and then you. As we lay together, I can only think of the next time your mother comes to visit you. I am sure your relationship will be closer that it ever was before, and I hope you bring her over for another day of shopping.

Hmmmmmm, maybe I should get that strap-on out...................

Published 
Written by Paige
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments