Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sissy Teaches Me: Part One

"As I entered the bathroom, the shrill of my sister’s moan was mesmerizing."

8
0 Comments 0
5.2k Views 5.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Okay, I’ll admit it. I am still a virgin. There, I said it. There is nothing wrong with being a virgin. I am actually quite happy being one. After all, I am sixteen. Yeah, yeah, I know, most sixteen year olds have lost there virginity by now, but my hymen is still intact. Well, from the normal way, that is.

I guess one reason why I am still a virgin is because of being a little sister and seeing my older eighteen year old sister pretty much give hers away. I cannot count on my hands how many times guys have been to our house when our parents were not home. She knew I was home though and she did not care. My sister had her own life; I was not the type to run to mom and dad every time she spread her legs. That was her business.

I watched her have sex a couple of times. That first time, she did not know I was watching, but I watched from the banister as she fucked a guy from her high school on the living room floor. I was in my room when I heard funny noises and well, I was curious as to what it was. So, being myself, I went and peered over the banister’s railing, and there she was. She was flat on her back, legs spread wide and he was pounding into her like a jackhammer. No wonder she was yelling. It looked like it hurt.

The second time was on the stairs. She couldn’t even wait to get to the room. That’s when I knew my sister was a slut. That was not my business though. She was what she was. This second time, she saw me watching actually. And I think that is why I am what I am today. She knows that I am probably going to stay a virgin in all sense of the word. Since that first and second day, I actually could not wait to see my sister naked. I did not care about the guy. I just wanted to see my sister. And I have many times since. I make it a point to watch her when I can.

I loved when my sister would take a shower. That’s when I could often see her naked. Somehow, I would find some kind of excuse to go in there while she was taking one. I always knew when to go in; I listened to the sound of the shower water pouring down. When there was no sound of splashing anymore, I always knew she was getting ready to turn the knob to turn the water off. That’s when I would go in and often, I caught her with the shower door open stepping out as she grabbed the towel to dry off.

She was a very beautiful girl. I could see why all the guys wanted her. She was a natural blonde, and kept a little strip of hair above her hot spot to prove it. She was not tall, but she actually had long slender legs that gave the impression she was. Her curves that God gave her were all in the right places; all so sensual as her upper body formed perfectly. That was her best part. Her upper most features were the most arousing. At least to me. Her tiny nipples were her most fascinating feature because they were the centers of rather perky B cups. When they peeked, her breasts formed almost perfect cone shapes. It made her even sexier.

Of course, the guys cared most about what was between her legs, and even though I thought it was her breasts that made her what she was, I had to admit, the slice under the light strip of sprigs was a sight to behold. It formed the most perfect crease that hid inner goodness. Mine was nothing compared to my sister’s. I kept mine smooth, but my lips poked out. I had no perfect seam. However, that made me no less than a girl. Just one with rather large inner labia.

Seeing my sister naked always excited me; however, I wanted more. I had no idea what it felt like to touch another girl, but I sure wanted to touch my sister. I wanted to know how she felt. I wanted to sleep with her. Was that wrong? Yeah, maybe it was. Hell, I knew it was, but I just could not get the thought of being naked with my sister, in my bed, out of my mind. Ever since that day I caught her masturbating on the couch, I have wanted to feel her pussy and massage her pert breasts. I wanted to know if she felt the same as me. She was so beautiful naked on the couch with her legs spread and her finger stuck deep inside her pink crevice. Her breasts were perfectly perky as she leaned back into the couch’s cushions. I had only masturbated one time, and quite frankly, after watching my sister, I knew I was doing it wrong because it just did not feel good at all. I knew my sister could teach me.

The question was, would she want too? I knew if I wanted her, I had to make the first move. She wasn’t going to do it. I knew just when to do it, too. I had to catch her masturbating again. That would not be to hard. Since the day I caught her feeling her pussy on the couch, she made sure she either did it in the shower or her bedroom. Of course, I wanted it to be in my room, so catching her in the shower feeling herself would have to be my best shot. I was hoping that she would be doing that tonight when she took a shower. It was almost time for her to do so anyway. My sister liked to wait every three days and I counted the days since her last masturbation session and today was exactly three days.

AlwaysHottt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlwaysHottt

I felt certain I would hear the moans from the shower tonight.

So I waited for tonight for my sister to enter the shower. The anticipation actually was arousing.

When I finally heard my sister go in the shower, I listened intently. I heard the water cut on and then the splashing. I imagined she was soaping up her body. Then I heard it. The first moan from her mouth that indicated she was feeling herself.

Immediately, I stripped and ran to the bathroom. The exhilaration of being in the shower with my sister was enveloping my young sixteen year old body. I had no idea what the hell to do when I got there since I had never experienced a sexual encounter in my life, but I was going to give it my best try. Of course, I knew what happened when my nipples got hard and my pussy got wet, but other than that, I was a newbie.

As I entered the bathroom, the shrill of my sister’s moan was mesmerizing. I could see her standing, leaning against the back wall of the shower, and she had the hand held shower unit pointed right between her legs. It was set on the vibrate setting and she was aiming it right at her clitoris. It did look like she was having fun.

Slowly, I slid the shower door open and stepped inside. My sister had no idea I was standing in the shower nude with her. She had her eyes closed, her free hand pulling one of her tiny nipples, and was moving the vibrating water stream in circles around her clit. I watched as the water hit it and made it turn red. It turned red for two reasons; one because the water was hot and the other was because she was hot with desire.

I made a mistake and let out a moan and my sister heard me. She opened her eyes and from surprise, dropped the hand held shower unit. The stream of water sprayed right on my nude body.

“BRANDI! What the hell? Are you fucking insane!” She yelled at me and tried to cover her body with her arms and hands the best she could.

I started to smile and tried to say something, but Sissy went on.

“You shouldn’t be in here, Brandi. Really, you shouldn’t be in here.”

“But Sissy, I want to see you touch yourself. I want you to teach me how to touch myself. Most of all, I want to touch you. I’ve been wanting too for a very long time.”

“Tell me you are kidding me? Please tell me this is a joke!”

“No joke Sissy! I want to watch you masturbate. I want you to masturbate me. I want to please you myself.”

“But Brandi, you are my sister!”

“So," I asked as I looked at her tiny nipples and so wanted to reach out and pull them.

“So? Really, Brandi? That’s fucking crazy!” Sissy said and rolled her eyes, but I could see her thinking.

As Sissy reached down to pick up the shower unit, I saw her look at my body. A warm feeling went through me as her eyes took my young body in.

“No Sissy, not crazy, curious. And I haven’t heard you say no!”

“You’re really serious, aren’t you? You are just sixteen, Brandi. What do you know about sex?” Sissy asked as she cut the water off and reached around me to hang up the hand held shower head.

“Only from what I’ve seen by watching you. That’s why I want you to teach me.” I said and looked at my older sister with puppy dog eyes that always worked on mom and dad. I had never tried that look on my sister. Until now.

“Oh, that look may work on mom and dad, but not me, Brandi. Just open the shower door and get out. I’m beginning to get cold. You are too for that matter. Your nipples are getting hard!”

Sissy saw my nipples! Yes! She was looking at me!

I stepped out of the shower and grabbed the towel, patted myself down with it, and then handed it to my big sister. I watched her dry her body. Sissy was so sexy even when she did something as simple as that.

Sissy looked at me with a sly look and said, “God, I can’t believe I am going to say this. Your room, NOW!”

I turned to go, but paused. I turned back around and looked at my big sister and asked, “Really?”

“JUST GO!” Sissy yelled, snapped my ass with the towel, and I obeyed.

Quickly, we walked to my room and as Sissy entered behind me, she shut the door and turned the lock. I looked at my big sister and she looked at me. I honestly did not know what to do.

Sissy went to my bed, pulled the sheet and blanket up to my pillow, then laid the towel on top. When she turned around, she looked at me and said, “It’s a good thing mom and dad will be gone for a while. Now, Brandi, just watch.”

I stood and watched Sissy position herself on the towel. She lied all the way back and then spread her legs. What normally was a perfect crease, now was slightly parted, revealing the pink color that hid inside. Her breasts pointed naturally to the ceiling. Everything was so sensual about Sissy and now I was getting my wish.

For the first time in a long while, I felt good being the little sister. I knew what Sissy was doing. She was showing me what to do. She was going to teach me. I just could not wait to join her.

Published 
Written by SensualDesires83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors