Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sister Owns Him - Chapter 1

"John's sister owns her brother, sexually of course."

15
2 Comments 2
9.7k Views 9.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words
It was a cold winter day. John's school was cancelled all week due to a huge snow storm hitting. It still hasn't stopped. Since there was no school, and nothing else to do, John did what every teenage boy would do, he masturbated. While John was in his own world of sexual fantasy, little did he know his sister, Ashley, was watching him through a crack in the door.

After John finally came, he lay there for another minute. Once he sat up and noticed his sister watching him, it was too late. Pure terror ran through John as he realized she saw everything. "Uhh... Uh... I can explain!" John exclaimed.

"There is no need to explain, John. I saw everything... As a matter of fact, I think I like what I see."

As John sat there, processing what she meant by this, Ashley was already walking slowly towards him.

"Sis, what are you doing..."

"Don't worry about it, John." Ashley tried to give the most seductive smile she could. When she reached him sitting on his bed with his dick out, she ran her hand down his leg. He jumped back, shocked.

"John, don't try to ruin my fun here! Settle down and let me do what I am going to do to you."

As she ran her hand up and down his leg, his cock shot up like a rocket. He turned from somewhat hard, to rock hard. Ashley smiled, recognizing this. John blushed once he saw she noticed him and shifted a little. Ashley pressed slightly harder on his leg, showing that she wanted him to stay put.

"John, I must say, you have a beautiful cock. I can only imagine what things I would do to this."

As John stared at her, slowly rubbing his leg, he realized how sexy she was. He always admired her, and sometimes jacked off to the thought of her, but he never thought about how sexy she really was. She had perfect D-cup tits, she was skinny, and her ass... Her ass was beautiful, absolutely perfect. John tried to compare it to someone else's, but couldn't think of anyone, it was really that good. She was only 17, John was sixteen. John had a slight wonder why she was doing this, but that thought vanished as her hand slid closer to his cock every time she stroked his leg up and down.

"Sis, you're getting a little to close. This is weird already, could you please stop?" There was begging in his voice, but also a slight hint of regret, as if he wanted her to continue.

Ashley also noticed him looking at the tits. Her hands rose to her bra, and the look on John's face was a mix of terror, and excitement. She knew he thought this was weird, but she also knew he fantasized about her. She saw the way he looked at her, and the way he turned around as she walked past to check out her ass. As her hands got to her bra straps, she had an idea. She dropped her hands and looked at him.

"Nuh uh uh, You wont see my tits that easy. I've always had a kind of fetish for tying to beds. I am going to tie you to this bed, and make your dreams come true."

He looked at her with a confused, but excited look.

MollyParker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyParker

She knew he wanted her, and she knew she could get him to do anything she wanted. She grabbed a few jump ropes from her closet and tied them to his wrists, then secured the other end to the bed frame. Once she was sure he couldn't move, her plan began.

She took off her bra, and left on her panties. She stood there, allowing him to take in what he saw. His dick got harder. She noted that, but didn't show it. She didn't want to embarrass him too much just yet. She walked over to him, got on to the bed, and sat on his chest. She then lowered her tit to his mouth.

"I want you to suck on my tit, I know you watch porn, it's simple."

John looked at her, dazed, but finally lifted his head slightly, and started sucking her tit. She let out a quiet moan of pleasure, showing John that he was doing it right. After she had enough pleasure from that, she got off of him. She looked down at his dick, it was throbbing.

"Do you want to cum, John?"

"Yes."

"Do you really want your older sister to make you cum?"

"Yes."

"Hmm, All right then. If you do as you're told, I will make you cum."

"What do you mean..." A look of fear came across John's face.

"That's right, You do what I tell you to do, and I will make you have the best orgasm of your life, and don't worry, you'll be spraying out cum."

She let the thought linger in him for a moment. He then finally said, "All right, I will do it, sis."

"Good! Let's get started then." She slid her panties off, and let him look at her freshly shaved pussy. "Do you like what you see?"

"Yes, I do!"

"Well, If you do as I tell you to do, and be a good little boy, you will be getting a lot of it, and call me ma'am!"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"I want you to lick my pussy, lick my clit and make my orgasm!" She again climbed on top of John. She then lowered her pussy to his face. He looked uncertain at first, but he was horny. He started licking, and found her clit.

"Ohhhh, John! Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't you dare stop, you fucking little incest bitch! Dirty pervert, eating your sister out! Don't you stop! Ohhh I'm cumming, Ohhh!"

After she came, she got off of John, and sat on the edge of the bed breathing heavily.

"I suppose I should give you what you deserve. That was pretty good!"

She smiled at him, she then walked up to his cock. She sat, staring at it for a moment. She then lowered her head, and blew him.

After he came, shooting out a huge load into her mouth, she swallowed it all.

"Was that your first blowjob, John?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Well then, if you continue doing what you're told, I might even let you fuck me one day!"

____________________

Author's note: 

If you like what you see, I will make more soon! This is the first story I've written.

Published 
Written by WritingFantasy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments