Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sister Surprise

"My sister surprises me"

16
2 Comments 2
11.5k Views 11.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words
I was bummed when I got home. I shouldn’t even have been home early, but my practice had been cancelled. I was going to be so bored this afternoon. I started to walk to the kitchen to get a snack, when I heard noises coming from upstairs. I crept up the stairs, and realized they were coming from my stepdads room. The door was open just a crack and I peeked in. Was he cheating on my MOM? I knew she wouldn’t be back for two more days. Christ they had only been married a year. Practically newlyweds. I looked through the crack and I was in utter shock.

My sister was in his lap facing the door. She had on no bra and a thong. She was giving him a lap dance. He was in his underwear and was obviously enjoying himself. Her long dark hair was down and he pulled it aside kissing her neck. She was rubbing her ass all over his cock…snapping her hips back and forth like a stripper. I watched his hands slide up her body and rub her nice round tits. He was moaning and she started moaning as well. I was horrified and yet soo turned on watching them. His hand skimmed her belly and dove into her panties….She moaned in pleasure, and he slid them off.

I found my own hand creeping into my panties. My pussy was already wet. He rubbed his finger up and down her wet slit, and he started rubbing her. She kept moving her ass on his lap; He smacked her clit and slid his fingers inside of her. Then he took off his underwear, turned her around and she started riding him. My hand was stroking my clit hard now, and I couldn’t take anymore so I ran to my room and started playing with my clit. I got my vibrator out and made myself cum over and over. I turned over on my hands and knees and rubbed my clit..When suddenly Grace (my sister) walked in with no warning.

“DAMN sis, what got you so hot?” I covered up quickly, but I was not quick enough. She laughed and sat on my bed.

“I am guessing you saw me and Mike fucking huh?”

I said, “How could you do that to mom?”

“I know D. But honestly, he is the best fuck I have ever had. You gotta try him out, if it would make you feel better, we could share him. “

I was shocked. I couldn’t imagine, yet at the same time, I wanted to so bad. She gave my tits a squeeze and said to think about it. Dinner that night was a charged affair. I went to bed early and rubbed my pussy till I orgasmed over and over just thinking about Grace and My stepdad. I decided to try it. I told Grace the next morning I wanted to do it after school. She said that we would surprise him.

The day dragged by, but eventually the end came. I was so nervous and so fucking hot all day that I almost had to go to the ladies room to rub my clit during lunch. She told me to go to her bedroom and wait. I heard her coming up the stairs with Mike in tow.

“Oh quit complaining, I have a surprise for you baby” she said to him giggling.

“I am sure it is a great surprise, but I am horny and want to fuck”

He walked into her bedroom and looked totally shocked to see me sitting there.

YesyesNeverNo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YesyesNeverNo



“Uh Gracie, what’s this all about?”

“Well, me and Delilah, wanted to have some fun with you. You just sit right there and watch for a few, if you want to join in, then do. We wouldn’t want to force you or anything” She said laughing.

She joined me on the bed, and started rubbing my tits. We stretched out on the bed together, slowly undressing each other, rubbing our bodies together. I sucked her firm tits. We rubbed our tits together. She slid her fingers between my legs and started rubbing my pussy. I was crazed with lust. She lowered her mouth to my pussy and started eating my wet cunt. I spread my legs wide for her, moaning her name. Her hot tongue worked my wet pussy, sliding circles around my clit, licking in and out of my wet hole. She sucked my clit, and slipped two fingers inside.

“Fuck girls, I can’t take anymore” Mike was rubbing his cock through his pants. Grace sat up and motioned him over to the bed. We undressed him. He had a very fat cock. Grace giggled and asked if I wanted it first or if I wanted her to have it first. I started sucking him hard and fast. She lowered her pretty tits over his mouth and let him suck while I worked his cock. I sucked him rhythmically for a while, then Grace came down there. We took turns on his cock. Then she sucked his cock while I licked his balls. We both started licking his cock and balls…our tongues touching on his throbbing dick.

Grace lay back on the bed, and Mike slid his fat Cock inside her and started fucking her. I straddled her face and she licked my dripping pussy while he fucked her like an animal. She made me cum hard. I got on my hands and knees and Mike got behind me and started fucking me from behind. Slapping my ass and burying his huge cock in my soaked wet cunt. Grace grabbed my head and pulled me down onto her pussy. I licked her snatch fast and hard while mike pounded my pussy from behind. I felt Graces pussy thrusting up and grinding on my tongue as she came hard. Mike still wasn’t done. He pulled out of my pussy and Grace sucked on him while he licked my swollen clit. Then Grace and I both got on our hands and knees and pushed our asses together. He took turns. Fucking her hole first then mine. He screamed out that he was almost ready to cum.

Quickly we both got in front of him. Taking turns sucking his hard cock, and licking his balls till he was ready to blow.

“Who wants it? “

WE both opened our mouths, and he shot his creamy load all over our faces. It was running off graces chin and my mouth and cheek. We kissed each other licking the cum off of each other then sharing a cum filled kiss together..our tongue swirling in each other’s mouth. Mike collapsed on the bed.

“Oh Fuck that was the best ever. Two young hot chicks. When can we do it again?”

Gracie and I giggled. Mike lay back on the bed, and Grace and I lay down together, rubbing each others pussies, sucking on each other’s tits and doing 69 till we came over and over. I can’t wait till mom leaves again.

Published 
Written by Sexxy_Delilah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments