Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sisters

"Threesome with my English teacher and her sister"

7
0 Comments 0
5.3k Views 5.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Sisters

This is the sequel to 'Virginity Lost'. In that story I told of how I lost my virginity to my English teacher Mrs Patricia Diamond when I was 16 years old in 5th form of High School.

In the six months following my first sex session with Mrs Diamond I learned a lot about how to have good sex. I learned how to pace myself so that even a first fuck would last long enough to bring satisfaction to my lover. She taught me what brings pleasure, where to stimulate with cock, tongue and fingers. To put it bluntly when taken along with how large my cock is and how much stamina my youth provided, I had become a first rate fucker.

It was the first weekend that Mrs Diamond's husband was out of town, following my 17th birthday. She had been hinting that I was going to get a very special birthday treat. She picked me up as usual. I was almost as nervous as I had been on my first trip to her house because of the anticipation of what this treat could be. As we drove across the city, Patricia continued to refuse to give me even a hint as to what the surprise would be. Finally the drive was over. As we got out of the BMW the front door of the house opened and for a brief instant I had the panicky thought that Dr Diamond, her husband was at home. However rather than an irate husband the open door revealed a girl. She was about the same height as Patricia, and her features were distinctly similar. However she had her hair dyed blonde and she was very pregnant.

As soon as we entered the house Patricia introduced me to the pregnant girl who as it happens was her younger sister, Debbie. Patricia smiled at me and said, "I have told Debbie what a wonderful fuck you are and she would love to share. I thought that we could have a threesome and that it would make a great birthday present for you."

This immediately excited me. The thought of fucking two women at once was a big turn on. The fact that they were sisters made it even more so. However I was not sure about Debbie being pregnant. Debbie had been watching me as her sister spoke, and must have seen the doubt on my face because she said, "Don't be worried about the baby, I won't let you do anything that will hurt it."

Patricia led us up to her bedroom, where she ordered her sister to strip for me. I watched enthralled as Debbie pulled the lose maternity top she was wearing off, revealing her belly, which looked impossibly big, but was somehow ultra sexy at the same time. She pulled down her trousers and stood wearing only her undies. Patricia moved to her back and undid her bra. I gasped with pleasure as I got to see my second pair of tits in the flesh. Debbie's tits enlarged by pregnancy were incredibly sexy. The aureolas were dark and enlarged and I could see blue veins running under the skin. My cock was rampant. I quickly stripped and now it was Debbie's turn to gasp when my cock sprang free.

"Fucking hell Patsy, that's a real monster!"

I couldn't wait any longer I took Debbie into my arms, my cock digging into her distended belly as I passionately kissed her. As my hand found one of her breasts I felt her hand grab my erection. She broke the kiss and said, "I want you to screw me like a whore! Get that cock into my pussy."

She pulled me over to the bed and crawled unto it with her ass in the air at the edge of the bed.

EveLibston
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EveLibston

I pulled her panties down and positioned the end of my cock against her slit. I looked over at Patricia and was excited to see that she had stripped and was naked. She came over and knelt beside her sister's ass as I thrust my cock into Debbie.

She cried out as my thrust finished and said, "Oh fucking hell that feels so huge. Fuck me, fuck me."

I needed no second invitation, forgetting all concerns about her being pregnant, I fucked her hard. My thrusts set her milky tits swinging, a sight I enjoyed in the mirrors installed at the head of the bed. Patricia had her face inches from my cock as I fucked her sister and to my surprise she reached over and grabbed my balls as I thrust into Debbie. I could hardly believe that I was having my balls felt by one sister as I fucked the other. I paced myself and was able to fuck Debbie until she climaxed. After she had screamed out her orgasm I let myself go until I felt my balls tighten and my cum fountained into Debbie's pussy. As soon as I pulled out, Patricia took my cock fresh from her sister's cunt into her mouth and greedily sucked both my remaining jism and her sisters juices off my tool. As I looked down past Patricia's head bobbing back and forth at my crotch I watched as Debbie who had flopped around unto her back was wiping up my cum from where it was running out of her cunt and transferring it into her mouth.

As soon as I was fully erect again Patricia lay alongside her sister, her legs spread wide. I fucked her missionary style with her sister watching and calling encouragement. After I had cum in Patricia, we lay with me sandwiched between the two sisters. I asked Debbie if it did not bother her cheating on her babies father. She laughed and told me that why should it, he was cheating on her.

This was when I got a real shock because Patricia then said, "He certainly does cheat on her. He has been fucking me since before they got married."

The two women then took turns sucking my cock until Debbie said, "I want you to fuck the ass hole off my whore sister the way John (her husband) does."

Patricia agreed and straddled me. Debbie took the hold of my cock and guided it to Patricia's ass. Soon my cock was buried in her bowels. She rode me with her ass, but before I could come, Debbie replaced her and my cock was in her ass. They swapped back and forth a few times before finally I shot my cum into Debbie's anus.

I really enjoyed that day, and it was to have a profound effect on me. I realised that sisters fucking each others husbands was a huge turn on for me and that any ideas of sexual faithfulness was not for me. I knew even then that I would seek to fuck my future wife's sister or sisters while encouraging her to do her brothers-in-law.

I continued to fuck Patricia Diamond and her sister for the rest of my time at school. I even fathered the first of my many children with Patricia.

In my next instalment I will tell how some 12 years later I managed to have my dreams come true with my wife, her sisters and her mother. 

Published 
Written by SimonWellHung
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors