Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sister's Bitch Chapter 2

9
0 Comments 0
4.5k Views 4.5k
4.0k words 4.0k words
NOTE: Sorry if this chapter seems like the 1st, but I am trying to figure out how to proceed. The next chapter will have at least one new character, so dont go any where. As always, comments are always welcome.

CHAPTER 2

The next morning I woke up and the memory of last night and making my brother lick his own cum off my tits rushed back. The way I humiliated him, brought a smile to my face and a dampness to my pussy. As I got out of bed naked, I realized I had given him my g-string before he left my room last night. As I got dressed I wondered to myself what he had done with it. I quickly realized that I had to stop thinking of that or I would need to get myself off before my day even started. I made my way down stairs and was greeted by my mother,

“I’m leaving in 10 minutes, make sure you take care of your little brother while I’m gone.”

A smile came to my face at the ‘take care of your little brother’ comment before I realized she said she was leaving.

“Where are you going?”

My mother looked at me, the way only a mother can when she wants to let you know she has already told you the same thing 10 times already,

“I’m going away for the weekend with the girls. I wont be back until Sunday night. Now make sure you don’t get into any trouble. And I would say make sure Brian doesn’t get into any trouble but we both know that he has never done anything to bring trouble his way.”

My mother laughed at her own statement, putting down Brian, and it bothered me that she made fun of my little brother the way she did, but it also bothered me that from now on I was the one who would be making fun of him, and I didn’t want my mother stealing my thunder, per say. I just looked at her and asked,

“Where is Brian?”

“He left this morning and I’m sure he will be back later. Now don’t burn the house down and I will see you Sunday night.”

That was the last thing she said to me as she finished packing and I watched her leave for the weekend. I watched tv the rest of the morning, with no plans this weekend my thoughts turned to what I should do with Brian. I knew he left the house early so he wouldn’t see me but he couldn’t avoid me the whole weekend. I then hatched a plan and waited for him to come home.

It was 7 pm before Brian came home and I had already ordered a pizza and was sitting down to eat. I smiled at him and in my sweetest voice asked him to join me. He hesitated for a second then sat down and started to eat. We talked about where he was all day, what his plans for the weekend were and if mom gave him any chores to do while she was gone; we talked about everything except last night. He told me he didn’t have plans for the weekend and he already did all his chores. After we cleaned the table I moved to the sofa and he started to walk up the stairs when I laid my trap.

“Oh Brian, about last night.”

“Amanda, can we just pretend that it never happened?”

I was expecting him to come up with some sorda answer like this so I smiled and said ‘sure’. He seemed to take it well and started towards the stairs when I finished my statement,

“Or…”

Brian stopped and turned and looked at me and said,

“Or what?”

“Or, we can keep doing things like we did last night.”

He looked surprised and hesitant to answer, but he asked,

“What kind of things? Things like last night or other things?”

“Well, whatever things I want to do.”

I could tell he was trying to figure out how this conversation was going to go down and I didn’t want him to get the wrong idea so I continued,

“You will do whatever I tell you to do, no questions asked. And if you are a good little boy you can keep playing with my panties, I’ll let you watch me play with myself, I might blow you and if your super good and do everything I tell you to do, I might even let you fuck me, one day.”

This last part got him hook line and sinker. He stepped back into the den and said,

“Would I have to do what I did last night?”

“You mean eat your own cum?”

He didn’t answer that with a response, he just nodded his head up and down. I gave him an evil smile and said,

“You will do whatever I tell you to, no questions asked. If I tell you to lick your own cum off my tits, you will. If I tell you stand there and not touch yourself while I fuck myself, you will. You will be my little toy, my little sex toy and you WILL do what ever I say.”

Brian stood there frozen. I gave him the choice of getting out from under my control or being my bitch, I really had no idea which he was going to choose.

“If you don’t want to, it is fine with me and we will never speak about it again, but if that’s your choice then you will never see or use another pair of my panties again. You will never see me naked again. You will go back to your regular life of watching porn and jerking off and that will be that. Think about it and come tell me you decision in an hour.”

Brian made his way up the stairs to his room. I could only guess this would be the longest hour of his life, the choice was now all up to him. Surprisingly it was a very long hour for me too. I knew what I offered him was wrong, but I didn’t care. After controlling him last night, I wanted more. I wanted to make him do things that would make up for all the times guys had been assholes to not only me, but all the other girls I knew. At 9pm I heard him coming down the stairs and I sat up on the sofa and waited for him to walk in front of me. He barley made eye contact with me as he said,

“Will you really let me fuck you?”

I laughed and knew that I had him. He knew too, I guess this was his way of justifying to himself all the things I would make him do.

“Maybe, if you are a good boy and do everything I tell you to.”

He stood there, acting like he was thinking about what his answer was going to be, but we both knew he already made up his mind, and we both knew he was going to agree to what ever I said.

“Ok.”

“Ok, what? I want to hear you say it.”

“Ok, I’ll do whatever you tell me to.”

A big smile came across my face. I guess he took it as evil smile because his face got this worried look on it. I wanted to put him at ease so I patted the sofa next to me, letting him know I wanted him to sit next to me. He paused for a second and then came and sat next to me.

“So tell me, how long have you been stealing my panties?”

“I don’t know, a couple of years.”

“That long? Do you always take the clean ones out of my drawer or do you take the dirty ones too?”

“Sometimes I take the dirty ones, if I see a pair I like.”

“Well which ones do you like?”

I could tell Brian was easing up a little. That was my plan, to get him comfortable with the situation he was now in.

“I like the silk ones, they feel good when I use them.”

“You mean when you jerk off with them.”

“Yes.”

“Are mine the only ones you use?”

“I have used Sandy’s.”

I had to think who Sandy was and Brian saw that I was trying to figure it out and he filled me in.

“Mark’s sister.”

Mark was his best friend and also a nerd. I vaguely remember something about him having a sister.

“How old is she?”

“She’s 16, she and Mark are twins.”

I pictured Mark and tried to picture him as a girl and it wasn’t a pretty site.

“Is she cute?”

“Yea.”

“Cuter than me?”

“No way!”

That made me feel good. At least he thought I was cute.

“Anyone else’s?”

He looked down and I could tell he wanted to say ‘yes’ but was to embarrassed, then it hit me.

“Mom’s? You use mom’s panties?”

He didn’t answer, which meant he did. I started laughing and I could see this upset him. I didn’t want to humiliate him to the point of crying, at least not yet.

“Don’t worry, I guess using your mom’s panties is no worse than using your sister’s. And I think its sorda hot that you do that.”

This made him look at me, hoping that I would maybe let him off easy since I thought it was hot. That wasn’t going to happen. I did think it was hot, but he was still going to do what I told him to. He surprised me by saying,

“She has some slutty panties, almost as slutty as yours.”

Now this shocked me. My mom, my single mom, has slutty panties? I started to wonder why, but then remembered I had better things to do, although I did make a mental note of this. I could tell Brian was getting a hard on by all the shifting he was doing on the sofa, and I was starting to get wet. I decided it was time to give my little brother a treat.

“So did you enjoy watching me finger myself last night?”

“Yes.”

“Well I was thinking tonight I would teach you how to eat pussy. How would you like that?”

“I would love that!”

He realized right away that he answered to enthusiastically and the look on his face turned to fear. I gave him the best sisterly smile I could,

“So you want to lick your older sister’s pussy? You want to taste my juices straight from the source instead of my panties? Do you want to learn how to tongue fuck my cunt?”

Poor Brian didn’t know how to answer. We both knew he wanted to, and he would do it, but he didn’t want the strings I had attached. But we both also knew he would gladly do what I said as long as he got to taste me.

“Yes”

“Yes, what? I want to hear you say it.”

“Yes, I want to lick your pussy. Please teach me how to eat a girl’s cunt.”

Him saying ‘please’ was a pleasant surprise.

ChloeOlsen1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeOlsen1

It was only the first night of our new arrangement and I think I had already broken him.

“I’m glad to hear that. Now stand up and strip. I want to see how hard your dick gets when you see me naked.”

Brian stood up and began to take off his cloths. As he took off his shirt I realized he didn’t have any hair on his chest. And as is shorts came off I noticed he didn’t have much hair on his legs. As he stood there in his boxers I could tell he was already hard, the head of his cock was poking out the top of his boxers. He waited just a split second longer and then dropped his boxers, exposing his cock. As I looked at his dick, I couldn’t help but wonder how long I could control myself before I fucked my little brother. Seeing his dick for the second time gave me the same wanting feelings as the night before, his dick was perfect.

“Don’t even think about touching that dick of yours. Just stand there and let me get ready.”

I stood up and walked behind him, standing close enough for him to almost feel me. I lifted up my shirt and removed my bra and stepped closer to Brian. I let my tits rub against his back as I whispered in his ear.

“You like my tits pressing into your back. Can you feel my hard nipples? Does me rubbing up against you get your dick hard? I bet you want to jerk off right now, don’t you.”

He just nodded his head up and down, scared that if he said the wrong thing it would scare me off. I slipped my shorts down my legs and stepped out of them. I slid my hand down inside the black thong I was wearing. My finger easily slid into my wet pussy and I took a moment to tease myself, letting out little moans so Brain would know what I was doing.

Once I had toyed with myself enough to coat my finger I removed my finger and slid it across Brian’s lips as I stood behind him. His tongue quickly followed my finger, lapping up my taste from his lips. I walked around and sat down on the sofa so he could how see me, just in my thong.

“Do you like my thong?”

“Yes.”

“Well it is soaking wet and I think its time I taught you how to please me, with your tongue. Get on your knees and crawl in between my legs.”

Brian didn’t need to be told twice. He dropped to his knees and crawled the few feet he needed to so he was only inches from my panty covered crotch. I could see him inhale, trying to smell my scent. It was a strange turn on knowing that my little brother got turned on by only my smell. I pulled the thong to the side letting him get an up close view of my glistening cunt. I ran my finger up and down my pussy lips, toying with myself as my little brother knelt there like a dog waiting for a treat. I flicked my clit, making sure he could see it and said,

“This is my clit, all girls like to have their clit played with. Now I want you to flick it with your tongue.”

He leaned forward, looked up at me, and then I felt his tongue on my clit. I smiled at him letting him know he did good, also letting him know to continue. He lowered his head back down and let his tongue begin to play with my clit. It didn’t take long before I could feel the orgasm building inside of me. I grabbed his head and pulled it closer to me,

“Right there, right there, yes!!! Keep it up, keep playing with my clit and I’m gonna cum!”

Brian either really wanted to please me or was really scared not to because he assaulted my clit with is tongue and mouth. He flicked it with his tongue then sucked it, alternating back and forth.

“Oh you fucking pervert. Don’t stop! Don’t fucking stop! You fucking sister licking pervert.”

My first orgasm came and my body shook. I grabbed his head and held him in place because one orgasm wasn’t going to be enough. His lips stayed locked onto my clit and wave after wave of pleasure coursed through my body.

“Yes, yes, yes! That feels so fucking good. My little brother is getting me off with his mouth. Ahhhh, fuck I’m cumming all over your face!!!”

When I finally could take no more I pushed his face away from me. After the minute it took me to come down from my post orgasmic bliss I looked down and my brother was sitting there on his knees, my juices covering his face, waiting for what ever I wanted him to do next.

“Did you like that? Did you like making your older sister cum?”

“Yea. Did I do a good job?”

He asked this question like a small child would, making sure he made his parents happy, maybe even getting a compliment in the process. While he had done a good job, he was not getting a compliment from me.

“You did a decent job. And from looking at your cock, sucking my clit has gotten you rock hard.”

Brian smiled, thinking that it was about to be his turn to cum, but that wasn’t in the cards, at least not right now. The pre cum leaking from the head of his cock showed he needed to cum, but I wasn’t done myself.

“Lie down on your back and put your hands under your ass.”

At this point I could get him to do whatever I wanted and he didn’t hesitate as he laid back on the floor. I stood up and slid my wet panties off and dropped them right on this erect cock. I could tell he thought I was going to jerk him off with them and he whimpered as I didn’t do anymore that that.

“I hope you don’t think you have earned the right to cum yet. No, before you get to cum you are going to get me off again, and again and again, till I say you can stop. Now I’m going to sit on your face and ride that little tongue of yours until I have had enough.”

I straddled his head and slowly lowered myself down onto his tongue. It didn’t take Brian long to figure out that I was in control and he was there for my enjoyment. I rocked back...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by clonjon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors