Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sisters' Gift IV

14
2 Comments 2
2.5k Views 2.5k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Part IV

End of Part III: I expected her to be fucking around. I didn’t care though. Her legs locked behind my back as I walked her over to the wall. I began to pound her, moving as fast as I could in this position. She bit down on my shoulder to stop from screaming, leaving quite a mark. Unable to stand any longer, I flopped backwards onto my bed, and Abby started bucking on me like a rodeo rider on a wild bull.

She was close to orgasm, so I flicked her clit, sending her over the edge, dumping gallons of cum onto my bed. She got off exhausted from cumming twice, and noticed I was still hard. Instantly, she deepthroated me. Coming up for air she said, “Damn, I love the taste of pussy on your cock.” She went back down on me, and sucked me to my first non-self-induced orgasm in almost two months.

The next morning I put my plan in action.

As I woke up with Abby in my arms, a look of sudden fear crossed my face. Gabby was upset, not drinking, not herself. Was she pregnant? Abby noticed my look, and asked what was wrong.

“I’ve been fucking both of you.”

“Since when is that a problem? We both love it.”

“No…no. Without protection. Gabby – is she pregnant?”

“God, I swear sometimes boys are clueless. Do you really think we would let you fill us with your delicious cum if we weren’t on the pill?”

My face relaxed, and my mind at ease, I slumped back onto the bed. “Delicious cum?”

“Oh yea, quickly becoming my favorite drink. Add alcohol to it, it would be a hit at sorority houses.”

Hmmm, good to know. After Abby proved just how much she loved my cum with one of her passionate blowjobs, I showered and readied my plan.

Every class Gabby had today would start like this:

“Welcome class. Before we begin, Gabby has a delivery for her.” After the introduction, a man in a tuxedo would come through the door and hand her a single red rose, and nothing else. Afterwards, class would go on as normal. Her last class of the day went similarly, except that the rose has a note on it:

Gabby, I heard you were upset, and it’s tearing my heart. Although I wish I could be with you right now, I have my job to think about. If there was any way I could be with you, I would. Just know that I love you. Pleases feel better.

The note was designed to make her understand a couple of key items:

1) That I love her.

2) That I could not be there.

3) To make her believe that my job was more important.

I wanted her to love me, but be a little steamed. It just made the surprise that much more meaningful. Thanks to the class schedule Abby had given me, I was able to know where Gabby would be at all times. Therefore, I decided to walk along her paths, only allowing her to see me in passing. I wanted her to think she was seeing me everywhere.

After her last class, I knew she would be heading back to the dorm room that she shared with her twin sister. As per my request, Abby was in the room. I waited about 45 minutes to make sure she would be in her room. I walked to her hallway, and stood around the corner from her room. I dialed her cell phone number and waited for her to answer. She did rather quickly.

“Ty! That was so sweet of you. How did you do that?”

“Well, I pushed speed-dial 3 and somehow by the magic of cell phones, yours started ringing.”

“You know what I mean, you jackass.”

After stifling a laugh, I admitted, “Abby gave me a copy of your class schedule. I want you to feel loved.”

“Aww. That was so sweet.”

Over the phone, I heard Abby say, “Ugh. If things are getting so mushy in here, I’m out. It’s disgusting,” she joked, exactly as I had wanted her to do. I can only imagine she made a show of getting up from her bed, and walking out the room, just to tease my sister. As she opened the door, I approached it. I saw her appear through the doorway and quickly moved to be in line of sight.

As I moved, Gabby said through the phone, “Such a drama queen.” Then shouting to her sister, “And can you ever close the door?” Another part of my plan. She continued to complain about her sister saying, “I swear, if she isn’t leaving the door open –“ Her breath caught in her throat and tears started welling in her eyes as she saw me standing there.

She dropped her phone, shrieked, rushed over, and jumped into my arms, legs locking behind my back, and arms locking around my neck. Obviously not caring who saw, she planted a huge kiss on me, making me shiver in delight, quickly causing my cock to reach peak hardness. At her shriek, several of her hall mates opened their doors to see what was going on. Upon seeing her kiss me, I heard a chorus of “Awwww” resonating throughout the hall.

She broke the kiss and gave me a smile that melted my heart. It was impossible to be upset when she was like this. She positively lit up the room. Seeing that the kiss had terminated, her hall mates crowded her, begging for introductions. As I was introduced, I knew I would not remember all of their names, and frankly I didn’t care. I only had eyes for Gabby. Breaking my trance, Gabby yelled, “Ty, wake up!” Throughout the meaningless introduction I remained polite, shook hands, and so on. The girl talk reached another level as I heard “Gab, he’s so cute” and “that’s so sweet he came to visit” and “mind if I steal him for a night?”

Gabby was positively glowing as she was the center of attention. Soon enough, she silenced the girls saying, “Girls, please. My boyfriend and I have some business to attend to.” She placed extra emphasis on the word “boyfriend.” Grabbing my arm, she tugged me towards her room, and closed the door behind us. Who was I to say no if she wanted sex?

Her eyes were ablaze with lust. She lead me to her bed, jumped on me in the same fashion as before, and pushed me backwards so I landed on her mattress. The soul-searching, blood-boiling, toe-curling kiss that I began to expect from her was gladly delivered. The sheer zealousness of her kiss was enough to tell me what she had in mind. I quickly regained my hardon, which she teased by rubbing her hot, wet, and unfortunately, clothed, pussy all over my cock. Seeing my love possessed like this was new for me, but I liked it.

She quickly pulled off her shirt, removed her bra, and attacked me. Kissing me like never before, and fighting to remove my shirt. Finally, we had to break the kiss as my shirt was yanked over my head, and thrown to the floor. Instead of continuing her kiss on me, she moved to my neck, beginning to suck, lick and kiss every inch of skin she could reach. Damn, she was bent on giving me pleasure.

She kissed down my chest and stomach, unbuttoning my jeans as she went. She expertly undid the clasp, and pulled my jeans and boxers off in one clean jerk.

AmyHalle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmyHalle

My cock was almost ready to burst as it came into view. As soon as she saw it, she sunk her head to it, licking once, then twice then removing her head. As soon as I thought this was going to be one of her slow and passionate blow jobs, I was proven dead wrong. She instantly shoved every inch f my cock into her mouth. Ignoring her gag reflex, she opened her throat and began to bob up and down on my shaft.

Sparks were flying, and I was seeing spots of white before my eyes. She was devouring my cock. Giving her a courtesy warning that I was about to blow, she doubled her efforts, if that was even possible, and made me blow load after load down her throat. She didn’t stop sucking when I finished. She kept my sensitive head in her mouth and began sucking me back to full hardness.

When she realized that she had achieved her goal, she removed her head from my cock with an audible pop. She quickly stripped herself of her sweats and panties and lack back, obviously wanting to be ravaged. I decided to tease her a little, and licked from her ankle to her inner thigh.

Lightly blowing on her pussy, I skipped it over to bathe her entire bikini area with my tongue. Without even touching her pussy, she was groaning, but I could see her eyes were on fire. She looked down at me, and with a throaty grunt, she said the two words that every man longs to hear: “Fuck me!” I decided not to pass on her invitation and sank my cock deep into her dripping cunt, much to our mutual delight.

This was not slow sensual love making. This was hardcore fucking. This was animal and purely carnal. As soon as I bottomed out, I pulled back so just the tip was in the entrance to her quivering pussy. I slammed in with all my force, causing her to spasm in delight, screaming my name over and over as she came. I continued to plow through, knowing I could go a while after being sucked off. I continued at my blistering pace, sawing in and out of her steaming cunt, prolonging her orgasm for an extra thirty seconds.

We fucked fast and hard, over and over I drove my throbbing shaft into her pulsating twat, making her cum twice, three times, four times, before I finally lost it. On her fourth orgasm, I unloaded my seed into her pussy, as she gladly accepted it. She screamed my name again as I pumped in what seemed like a gallon of my love juice. She promptly passed out on her pillow. The picture of beauty. Her hair clinging to her face, her sweat giving her an angelic glow, and her slow, hypnotic breathing drew me close to her. I gently kissed her as I lay her head on my chest, taking my rightful place next to her on her bed.

About an hour later I awoke to Gabby lightly drawing her fingers over my chest as she occasionally kissed me so lightly that I could barely feel it. As I opened my eyes, her smile radiated warmth into every pore of my body, filling me with love for her. Seeing that I was awake, she leaned down and kissed me. Not a toe-curling kiss, but one filled with emotion and love. I stroked her hair, simply smiling at her as my eyes took in her incredible form.

Her hand snaked down my chest and stomach, and began to slowly stroke my limp love organ. Of course her manipulations caused my cock to stir from its slumber, gaining back some of its strength. I leaned over and kissed her lovingly on her lips, gently probing them with my tongue. She gladly opened her mouth to me, and we began to make out. Not hard and rough, but slowly and lovingly. I moved on top of her and placed my cock at her opening, looking into her eyes for assurance.

She nodded, her eyes filled with love. Mouthing the word “slow,” I knew what she meant. We had already fucked to orgasm, this was to be making love. I entered her slowly, her face contorting to a pleasured smile as she let out a small moan. Slowly I began to thrust in and out of Gabby, not seeking orgasm, but seeking closeness with the girl I loved. I kissed her deeply as I made love to her, feeling every contour of her pussy, and falling even more in love with my sister.

I knew at this pace, I could go on for hours, having cum two times so recently, and once this morning with Abby. We were both content to just ride this out for as long as we could. I continued my slow thrusts, every now and again kissing Gabby deeply. Other times I would stroke her face, to make her feel loved. No words were needed. Several times I felt her convulse in orgasm, not earth-shattering, but pleasurable. At the right intensity to match our love making.

Time passed and eventually I felt the familiar tingle deep inside me telling me I was about to orgasm. I kissed Gabby deep, then stared her in the eyes. She knew I was about to cum, and flexed her pussy muscles, trying to coax my seed out of me. I finally came, coating her insides with my cum. Feeling relaxed and peaceful. But mostly, I felt extreme love for this beauty before me who, for some reason, loved me back.

I laid down next to her and nuzzled her neck much to her delight. “I love you, Gabby. I always will. Nothing can change that.”

“I love you too, Ty. I just wish you could stay here, I don’t want you to leave.”

“I know, babe. But I need to get back to work. But before I go, I have one more surprise for you.” I wanted the apartment to be a huge surprise, and for that, she had to think I was leaving.

“Awww. You’ve already done so much. You’re spoiling me.”

I grinned at her. “Just get dressed. You are going to love me even more for this.”

“Oohh! Someone is a little full of himself. And loving you more is not possible.”

“We’ll see,” I said through a grin.

Before we left her dorm for my car, I blindfolded her. I didn’t want her to see anything that could give it away. I drove her over to my new apartment, about ten minutes from her school’s campus. Along the way, I was peppered with questions about the surprise, why she had to wear a blindfold, where were we going, etc. Finally, I pulled into my designated parking spot, and walked her over to my apartment building, with her still blindfolded. I silently opened the door, and escorted her inside. I removed her blindfold, and saw a look of confusion on her face.

Obviously not quite understanding that I had moved in here, she faked happiness at the empty apartment. “What a great surprise, Ty. Thanks.” The confusion and disappointment obvious in her voice. I leaned down a kissed her.

“Baby, its mine. I bought it, and live here now. We only live ten minutes apart.”

She nearly fainted at the news. I staggered behind her to catch her as she fell backwards. She hit my arms, and beamed a smile up at me. Suddenly regaining her strength, she jumped up into my arms again like she had the two times previous. Clearly elated she looked at me, a glint in her eye and said, “So, where’s the bedroom?”

Anybody want a part V?

Please leave comments, suggestions, anything.

Published 
Written by fjdjf54
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments