Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sisters' Gift

24
2 Comments 2
4.7k Views 4.7k
2.2k words 2.2k words
This has plenty of build up. If you want sex right now, this is not for you.

It had been one year since the worst day of our lives. My parents had died exactly one year ago today. Our family was fragmented, but we were getting along ok. The family consisted of me, a 19 year old fresh out of high school and into the work force, and twin sisters a year younger than I. My name is Tyler, and my sisters are Abigail and Gabriella. While my parents thought that they had avoided the rhyming twin names, my twin sisters soon became Abby and Gabby. Like most twins, they were very close to each other, but hated the twin treatment. From a young age, they never dressed alike, and hated being lumped together. While they hung in similar circles of friends, they had quite different personalities. Abby was the typical “hot chick.” Absolutely stunning, and she knew it. Of course, she worked for it, and she was 100% natural. She was always at the gym trying to tone herself. She knew not to go overboard and get the six pack. Intelligently, she kept her body fit and trim, but not overly muscular. Gabby was more laid back. She played sports and that kept her in shape. She was more of a cool chick, not all that full of herself like her sister was, but she still knew she was hot.

Anyway, besides the fact that I knew my sisters was drop dead gorgeous, and all my friends wanted them, we had a pretty good relationship. Since our parents had passed, I had assumed a role of responsibility and had watched over them, albeit with the help of some of the neighbors. We all respected each other, but it was clear that I was in charge. I made the money, did the shopping, and made sure we were all safe. That included making sure my sisters were not taken advantage of by guys after only one thing. Because of their images, they were constantly bringing home guys for my interview. I trusted my sisters and allowed them to go on most of the dates, only turning away a few who I knew had a bad reputation or just rubbed me the wrong way. I knew that they were old enough to decide what to do and to make the right decisions. Also, with our relationship being more friendly than fatherly, they told me most of what happened. From what I had heard, Abby, not surprisingly, was not a virgin, but thankfully, not a slut either. Gabby was less likely to do anything rash and bold, and it was not surprising to me that she was still a virgin.

Anyway, I was starting to rely on my sisters more and more as my job at the lumber yard wore me out. Pay was only adequate, so I had to try to find a night job so I would not dip too far into our savings in the bank. My sisters began doing more chores and had been cooking and shopping for me on a regular basis, when Abby came to me with an idea.

“Listen, Ty, we need money and I know how to get some.”

Being wary of Abby’s character I was a little nervous for her idea, but decided to let her go on. I knew I needed help. I was open to suggestions. “I don’t want you working a full time job. You and your sister need to finish high school, and maybe get into college on a financial aid scholarship.”

“This will be only part time, only a couple of hours a week, with good pay.”

“I’m listening, hit me.”

“Well, I’ve noticed some furtive glances and some awkward stances when you’re around me and Gabby. I figure if I can turn my own brother on, I’ve got a shot at turning anyone on. I’m hot and I know it. I’m thinking about sexual favors.”

“Absolutely not! I’m not denying that you have the body to do it, but I refuse to have you whored out on the streets. You have too much of a future. Out of the question. Besides, you do not turn me on.” As soon as it left my mouth I realized my mistake. Abby was not one to pass up on a challenge, and she interpreted this as one, regardless of its original intent.

“Really? Gabby and I do nothing for you?” She started to swing her hips and give me a look that could get a rise from a dead man. If every woman could pull off that look, Viagra would no longer be necessary. I could feel my self control gradually slipping away as she sashayed over to me. I was clearly tenting my pants.

“Nope, nothing” is all I manage to croak out of my exceedingly dry mouth. It was a feeble attempt at a cover up and she knew it. She strutted around my running a single fingernail down my chest, just stopping before my now rock hard cock. She leaned in as for a kiss and stopped short.

“Yea, nothing my ass,” she sneered and walked away. I was left with a raging hard on and no release. Naturally, I took matters into my own hands. Soon after, I called a family meeting. A rare occurrence in our house, but something that I felt needed to be done right away.

As we all entered the living room I noticed my sisters seemed slightly off. Not as well kept as usual. But there they were, waiting to hear what I had to say. “I know some tough times are coming up. Abby has pitched an idea, and I rejected it strongly. I will not have whores for sisters. Though I do not doubt you can make plenty of coin.” As I said that, they both blushed of embarrassment. “We don’t have much money, so I’m giving you guys a choice. Either you guys get part time jobs, and severely decrease socializing and spending, or we move in with Aunt Carol and Uncle Bobby. They can provide for us for a while, just until we get our feet on the ground. I knew we like our independence here, but we might need help. We do not need to move in right away. I will leave the choice to you two.”

After some deliberation, we decided to try it out at home for a while more.

FAST FORWARD THREE MONTHS

My sisters had the summer off from school and were working as interns at a local consulting firm.

Cur1ySue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cur1ySue

They got paid decently, and were always fresh coming home. They basically just worked there to pick up phones and let the male employees ogle them. We were pulling in enough money, but I was consistently tired from all the manual labor I had to do. Each day after I got home, my sisters would graciously massage my back, neck, and feet. Recently, however, I had noticed the massages getting longer and more directed towards a singular spot on my body. I also noticed, the massage would not end until I was sprouting a rather impressive hardon. How could I not with these two running their hands all over me. Each day I was stuck harder than the last with only the internet to relieve myself. I had no time to date.

Anyway, we decided that we were doing fine and had no need to go to our aunt and uncle’s place. My sisters had gotten scholarships to schools and I was more than able to provide for myself. But I was starting to get so hot and bothered every time I looked at them. I could swear they were wearing less and less each day and the massages kept getting more and more personal. It must have been in my head.

One day, after a particularly agonizing massage, I had to go upstairs to jerk off immediately. I almost blew my load while being manhandled by my sexy sisters. Just as I was about to blow all over myself, I heard the floorboard outside my door creak. I immediately pulled up my pants but even with them on, there was little left to the imagination. Abby opened the door and gingerly stepped into my room. She swayed over towards my bed and sat on the corner. She turned slowly so that I could see every beautiful curve working exactly as she had trained them to, and laid down on her stomach, her head about a foot from my rock hard cock. Ever so softly she spoke.

“Gabby and I really appreciate everything you’ve done for us. We were trying to find a way to thank you, but no gifts seem to be adequate for you.” She began to push her luscious ass in the air as she made a performance worthy of Cinemax out of sitting up. “So let me ask you a question big brother.” She paused on big, and took a quick look towards my cock.

“Shoot” I managed to say.

“When is the last time you got laid? We figure you don’t have much time for women with all you do for us. We want to get you laid.”

“Well, I admit it has been a while. Sounds like the perfect gift to me.” As we were speaking she continued to gradually inch her way towards me. Damn this chick knew how to turn a guy on.

“Yes, we thought so, but there is one problem. We love you so much and we want her to be perfect for you. We figured that since the perfect girl does not exist, a carbon copy of a damn near one would work quite well.”

“I’m not sure I follow…”

All Abby did was look at the door and it became crystal clear. Gabby was standing there, naked as the day she was born. I had no clue how long she was there or how much she had heard, but I didn’t care anymore. As I sat dumbfounded, I barely registered Abby expertly undoing my pants and letting my flag fly. Still staring at the beauty of my sister before me, I did not even realize that she was about to blow me until I was inside her throat. The chick just took all seven inches in one gulp. She was a pro. My attention was soon all on her. She bobbed her head up and down hypnotically. Her hair lightly tickling my legs and stomach. I was on sensory overload. It was then that I noticed that Gabby had made it to my bed. I turned to her, and she immediately engaged me in a kiss that was so fiery and passionate I think I could have cum just from that. Coupled with the tongue thrashing I was already receiving, I blew load after load of cum down Abby’s throat. Without missing a beat, she took it all, sexily stood up, sat in my lap and proceeded to make out with her twin sister, sharing my cum with her. At that sight I fainted, not to wake up until morning.

The next morning I woke up peacefully, wondering if what had happened was a dream. There was nobody in my bed except for me, and no signs of sex in the room. I got out of bed, and wandered downstairs to the smell of pancakes being cooked. As I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, I noticed Gabby wearing only a “Kiss the Cook” apron and a smile. The apron could not have been more apropos. She gave me a toe-curling kiss and told me to sit down and await my breakfast.

“The sex last night was only part one of your gift. We know that today is your day off and we decided to treat you like a king. Whatever you want is yours today, starting with breakfast.”

The sight of the pancakes on my plate reminded me that I was starving. I sat down and began to dig in when I noticed a nude Abby crawling under the table. As I poured syrup onto my pancakes, she started to prime the pump to get some syrup of her own. As I began to eat my pancakes, she began to attack my dick with ferocity I had never witnessed from anyone. Kissing and licking, sucking and deepthroating, she was about to drain me of my cum. Finally, she was rewarded with my cum, which she promptly swallowed. She then got out from under the table, sat in the chair as if nothing had happened. It was then that I realized that I had not had sex with either of them. I figured since I could have anything I wanted to day I would start with…

Tell me what you think. Your feedback will determine if there is a part II.

Published 
Written by fjdjf54
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments