Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sisters on the Rebound

"Two brokenhearted sisters comfort each other in a very passionate, very wicked way."

11
1 Comment 1
5.2k Views 5.2k
4.6k words 4.6k words

My name is Polly. Short for Polyhymnia, if you can believe that. I'm nineteen years old. I'm 5'5", and weigh 130 pounds. I have long, jet black hair that falls down to my ass and hazel eyes. I've got a nice round butt and large tits.

Let me say that yeah, I'm kinda chubby. I prefer it that way. I like food and I like being who I am -- a shapely, beautiful girl. I may be a few pounds overweight by some folks' standards, but it's never had an effect on my sex life. And I fuck a lot.

This is about how I entered into a sexual relationship with my big sister Callie when I was seventeen, and what happened afterward.

Callie is built a lot like me, but even sexier -- full-figured, with a nice rack and an ass like a juicy pink apple. Oh, and her full name is Calliope. Mom majored in Greek history, and named us after two of the Muses.

Callie and I live with our mother. Our father divorced Mom when I was ten years old for another woman, and Mom ended up turning to other women herself, finally outing herself as a lesbian. She seemed happier than she had ever been with our dad -- who was kind of a prick, truth be told.

My sister and I both realized that we were gay at about the same time when we were in high school. Mom, of course, was totally cool about it. Actually, she was thrilled, telling us that she would much rather have us fooling around with girls than boys. "Now I don't have to worry about either of you getting knocked up," she laughed.

I became involved with a sexy, brainy girl named Lori, and we were a total item for nearly two years. We live in a fairly liberal area, so almost everyone we knew were cool about me and Lori being lovers. In fact, we were both pretty popular.

As for Callie, she was a free spirit who preferred to play the field, getting in relationships with at least half a dozen different girls while I was with Lori. During her senior year she finally settled on one, a cute punkette who called herself Voxx.

Lori was one grade above me, so she graduated first. We were still an item through that summer, but that September she moved away to start college in Alaska, and broke things off with me a week before her departure. I wanted us to maintain a long-distance relationship, but she insisted that we had to split. Guess I couldn't really blame her for wanting to be free to play the field, but that didn't make it hurt any less.

There's something about that first time you get dumped that turns even the toughest boys and girls into drama queens, and believe you me, I was no exception. The next few weeks were awful, but eventually I began to recover. I wasn't ready to look for someone new, though.

Anyway, I was sitting on the couch one day, doing homework. Mom was out of town for a couple of days with her girlfriend, so my sister and I had the house to ourselves for the weekend.

Callie walked into the room and sat down behind me. She scooted up close and curled her arms around my waist, hugging me to her.

She murmured, "What's the matter, sis? The usual?"

I sighed. "Yeah, damn it -- I'm lonely. Fuck, I wish Lori was here and we were in bed together."

She thought for a moment, then said, "I know how you feel... Voxx and I broke up a couple days ago."

Surprised, I turned to Callie. "Really? God, I thought it was the real thing for you, too. What happened?"

She shrugged. "Oh, she decided she missed guys, so she gave me the chop."

I sighed, falling back into the couch, "So here we are -- a couple of cute babes, all hot and bothered with no one to fuck."

"Really," she murmured. "I'm feeling randy as hell, too."

Then Callie leaned into me, her body pressing against mine. She gently kissed my neck, letting her lips linger there. "Mmmm... you smell good, Polly," she sighed.

My heart began to race as Callie slipped her hands under my shirt. I wasn't wearing a bra, and her hands slid up to cup my breasts. I felt her warm tongue circling the outside of my ear.

She whispered, "Hey, Polly... can I kiss you?"

I mumbled "S-sure," my heart going like sixty. I couldn't believe this -- my sister was coming on to me!

Without hesitating, I moved into Callie and kissed my sister like a lover for the first time. Our tongues met and mingled as the kissing grew increasingly heated. I felt her hand slide down into the sweatpants I wore, her fingers curling between my thighs.

I tore my mouth from hers, crying out in ecstasy to the ceiling as Callie eased a finger into my vagina.

It was magical. I'd never been in heat like this, every millimeter of me on fire for my sister. I had to have her. Now.

Callie and I frantically, clumsily undressed one another as we made out on the couch. It seemed to take forever, because we couldn't stop kissing, but eventually we were both nude.

I cupped my sister's face and whispered, "Take me to bed, Callie. Make love to me."

We held hands as we walked down the hall to Callie's bedroom. When we got to her room she closed the door, turned to me and whispered, "I want you so much, sis." Then she enfolded me in her arms.

What followed was one of the most beautiful experiences of my life. My sister and I got into bed and we fucked for hours. She ate my pussy, I ate hers, then we got in a sixty-nine and went at it simultaneously. We rested for awhile, cuddling and kissing, then she took out a strap-on cock, got between my legs and fucked me with it until I saw stars. Then I got her up on all fours and ate her asshole, then did her with the vibrator from behind. It was one hell of a night.

Callie and I stayed naked for the entire weekend. We only came out of the bedroom for meals, bathroom breaks or simply to get a dose of fresh air. Even then, we would soon return to bed to make love all over again.

We were about to go to sleep on Saturday night at about 3 AM, mouths sticky from each other's cunts and assholes, bodies bathed in sweat, the two of us cuddling each other lovingly.

As we shared sleepy kisses, Callie said, "So what do you think? About us?"

I replied, "These past two days... God, they've been the absolute best."

Callie nodded. "Me too, sis. Which brings me to a really important question..."

"What's that, babe?"

She whispered, "I want us to be girlfriends."

"You'll always be my friend... and my sister."

Callie shook her head. "No. I want more than that. I want you to be my lover, and have you all to myself. I need for us to be out of the closet as a couple. I want to be your girlfriend, and I don't care who knows."

I nibbled my lower lip thoughtfully. "You want us to keep being lovers... okay, that sounds great. But you want us to be totally open about, well, being sisters who fuck each other?"

Callie said, "Yeah, that's it -- a real, open relationship. I want to be public about loving you, Polly. I started wanting you almost as soon as I knew I was gay, and those feelings only got stronger since then. That's why I was with so many other girls, but I was never totally satisfied -- even with Voxx. I'm in love with you, and I don't want to be with anyone else, okay?"

I was on the verge of tears. I said, "I love you too, Callie... and you know what? If people have a problem with us being together, they can go fuck themselves." I took Callie into my arms, kissed her and whispered, "Yes, sis... I'll be your lover."

"Oh Polly," she whispered, "I've never been so happy. This was meant to be, I just know it."

"I hate to bring this up... but when should we tell Mom about us?"

Callie said, "Let's stay in bed the rest of the weekend and we can tell her Monday morning. Maybe by then she'll have figured it out."

Sunday came and passed. Callie and I were shut up in her bedroom all day, even after Mom got home. We came out for dinner only wearing panties and t-shirts, still flushed and sweaty from sex. Either Mom was oblivious, or she just wasn't saying anything.

Except for a couple of lunch and dinner breaks, Callie and I were in bed together for nearly three days straight. At no point did we put on clothes, other than when we ate with Mom on Sunday night. I had more orgasms that weekend than I've probably had in my life, or at least it sure seemed that way.

Monday morning came and we were all at the dining room eating breakfast. My sister and I were pretty excited and a little nervous, not sure how Mom would take the news. Finally our eyes met, and Callie gave me a little nod.

Taking a deep breath, I said, "Mom, Callie and I are lovers."

Mom glanced up from her waffles. "Really?"

Brazening it out, I plowed ahead. "Yep. We've been having sex with each other all weekend... and it's not just fooling around, Mom. This thing is -- well, it's pretty serious." I reached for Callie's hand.

"We've got it bad," my sister chimed in, grinning sheepishly. "But that's not all, Mom. Polly and I don't want to hide how we feel. We plan to be open about our relationship, and don't care what anyone else thinks -- well, except for you, that is."

Mom pondered our words for a moment, then nodded. "You two are my daughters, and I adore you both. If you want to be lovers, and you feel strongly enough to tell the world -- well, you've got my support." She paused, looked down at her breakfast plate, sighed. "I was the same way when I was your age, y'know..."

We stared at Mom, puzzled. "What do you mean?" Callie finally asked.

Taking a deep breath, Mom replied, "I was in love with my sister, too."

"Aunt May?" I gasped. "Wow! Did you ever... do anything about it?"

Mom sighed again. "No, I was afraid to. She's totally straight. I'm still in love with May, too... she knows I'm a lesbian, but not that I want to go to bed with her."

Callie leaned forward, eyes alive with excitement. "You should do something about it, Mom. Let her know how you feel. I bet she wouldn't be offended, even if she didn't want to be with you."

I said, "I always thought she was sexy -- but she must really be a hot piece of ass to keep you in love with her all these years."

Callie giggled. "Besides... Polly and I would love to see you two fuck."

Mom smiled at that, but all she said was "We'll see."

So there we were -- a household of lesbians, two of whom were exploring incest with one another. It was amazingly cool to be out and open about it.

Fast forward a few days. It was Friday morning and about 8 AM. Callie and I had just finished an early morning romp in bed. She didn't have to work that day, but I did have school.

I came downstairs for breakfast wearing a t-shirt and nothing else. Mom was sitting at the kitchen table reading the newspaper and drinking a cup of coffee. She was dressed in a white silk kimono. It wasn't tied off and hung completely open. Needless to say, she was naked underneath.

I said, "Damn, Mom, don't you look good this morning."

Mom said, "You girls have inspired me. Since the two of you are practically naked all the time, I decided it would be nice to do the same."

Mom was turned towards me as we talked. Her big breasts hung freely, and her nipples were clearly erect. I noticed that her pussy was shaved, except for a thin strip of dark hair. I could see the pink flesh of her cunt, and was a little weirded out to find myself turned on.

Holy shit... was my own mother getting me hot? Now that Callie and I were lovers, the thought of committing incest with Mom sure didn't seem nearly as shocking as it would have a month ago.

Deciding to be bold, I took off my shirt and put it in the laundry, so I was now naked. I reached up for a glass for some orange juice, stretching to give her a good look at all of me.

She purred, "You've grown into a real babe, Polly. Verrrry sexy..."

I grinned. "Thanks, Mom. Coming from a woman who loves women, that's quite a compliment."

Mom nodded thoughtfully. "Well, you've definitely got the body type I go for... you know, I don't know why anyone thinks thin women are so special. Give me a lover with big tits and an ass I can really grab onto, and I'm a happy gal." Her eyes were glued to me when she said that, and it made me feel all warm and tingly.

Mom was still studying me in a very interesting way when Callie came downstairs, completely naked. She sat beside me, and we shared a few sexy tongue kisses. It really turned me on to French my sister in front of my mother, and I found myself hoping that it got Mom hot, too.

Finally Callie broke away, stroking my cheek lovingly.

Nextdoor_girl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nextdoor_girl

Then she fixed herself a bowl of cereal and sat down to eat it.

Mom said, "I'm gonna be out tonight, so you girls have the house to yourself. I'm leaving you thirty bucks -- you can order a pizza, or have Chinese delivered."

Callie giggled and said, "Bet you're hooking up with Rachel, huh?" Rachel had been Mom's lover for about six months.

Mom winked. "You know me too well, babe. Yep, she's taking me dancing."

"Then back to her place for a romp in the sack?" I suggested.

"Naturally," she replied.

Suddenly Callie said, "You know... we should all get together sometime and have some fun."

Heart racing at my sister's boldness, I carefully replied, "That might be cool."

Mom had a thoughtful expression on her face. Finally she said, "Well, I think we could maybe work something out."

There was a long, significant silence... then I giggled. "Man, we are some wild women."

Mom said, "Getting wilder every day. I never thought I'd ever agree to go to bed with my own daughters." She smiled at me, placing a warm hand on my thigh. "You know, Polly, I always suspected you would be gay, even when you were a girl."

Hmmm... now that was interesting. "Really? Why was that?"

Mom said, "Well, I breastfed you until you were four years old. You didn't seem to want to stop sucking my nipples." She smiled shyly. "I... I actually used to masturbate sometimes, back when I used to nurse you."

I said, "Well, Mom, you do have great tits." Then I snickered. "It's a good thing I didn't nurse from your pussy. I probably would never have been able to stop!"

At that, Mom gave me a look that make me feel tingly all over -- and my heart began to race as she slowly spread her legs apart, her eyes still locked with mine.

Without a second thought I slowly rose, moved over to Mom and knelt between her thighs. She scooted up a bit in her chair, waiting to see what I would do.

Licking my lips, I moved into her until I was inches away from her pussy. My heart throbbed as I leaned in, opened her with my fingers and buried my mouth in her wetness, sliding my tongue through the pink flesh of my own mother's cunt. She was delicious.

Mom said, "Oh Jesus, honey. You have no idea how g-good that feels..."

I grabbed her thighs and pulled her closer. I sucked lustily on her pussy, then flicked at her clit with my tongue.

"Oh, my God," I heard Callie whisper. "That looks so fucking hot." I could hear her chair scrape back as she stood, then padded over to me and Mom. "Um... got room for one more?"

"Yes, angel," Mom moaned. "Kiss me -- kiss your momma."

Callie leaned down, resting a hand on Mom's shoulder. I watched in awe as their mouths met -- tongues flashing into action, their kiss quickly growing hot and passionate. I continued to eat my mother's pussy, probing her wet heat with a thrusting tongue.

Tugging Mom's kimono open, Callie knelt next to her and sucked a thick nipple between her lips. Mom moaned, cradling my sister's head to her breasts. "Oh my sweet girls," she gasped, "I adore you both."

I began rubbing her clit with my thumb, and she quickly responded, her body seizing up in a spasm of pleasure, panting, "Mmmm, yes. Oh Polly, make love to Momma, yeah, fuck me, fuck me--"

A hoarse scream broke from Mom's lips as she came, shaking so hard that her chair was jerking, making sharp squeaking sounds against the kitchen floor. I kept eating her cunt, drinking deep of the thick, warm fluids that oozed from my mother's body.

Callie was kissing Mom's neck,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by frenchtoastman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments