Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sister's Return

"Older sister returns home and haves sex with 18 year old brother"

15
0 Comments 0
6.2k Views 6.2k
4.4k words 4.4k words
She’d been across the country close to nine years now, vowing never to return seeing as daddy did things with mommy’s best friend, but seeing as now her parents are no longer married she decided it was as good a time as any to come home. Daddy moved away. It was only Jessie and Peter, and Peter was about to go away to college.

About to turn 19 in November, Clarisse felt she had to see him seeing as she hadn’t seen any of them in all these years, and Peter and the brother had been bugging their mother to get her to come back home.

“Alright mom, I’ll see,” Clarisse told her, “It isn’t going to be easy with all the new duties I have at work and all but I’ll see about it. I’ll put in for some time off. Oh and hey, tell Jessie and Peter I say hi and I love them too.”

Her mother, who now had to work had Jessie involved in something daily throughout the week, but as for Peter well Peter only worked part time. He only had three weeks left before he had to leave for college so now was the time to see his sister, who he hadn’t seen in almost nine years.

“I’m picking up your sister this afternoon boys okay? So I’ll be a little late getting home,” their mother told her two kids.

They were excited, especially Peter seeing as he hadn’t seen hide nor hair of her sister since he was a little kid, nor had anyone for that matter. She’d grown up. She’d grown into a full fledged woman too. Everything about her said “Hello there. I’m Clarisse Johnston. Like what you see? I’m proud of me too,” and with that a smile presents itself on her lips, her full and luscious lips at that too. “Here, let me remove my blazer. That way you can see my marvelous looking hips, my throttling bosoms too, and oh check out this ass while at it as an added bonus too.”

That’s what she said one day in front of her full length mirror and that is her “quote of the day” so to speak for anyone’s eyes that look at her “very “healthy” figure. Oh yeah, that’s right. Clarisse is a true to life, one hundred percent beauty if there is one. She's tall. She has long and thick silky hair. She works on it amongst everything else surrounding it as well. Her face is an easy going face, and her body and every last ounce of its facets that come with it have made her the best looking woman who wears short skirts at the company she works for. With her boobs and a flat toned belly and also an ass that won’t quit, she also carries with her silky thighs and calves which never end.

Guys are always doing a number of double takes on her body.

And Clarisse knows it and she's proud that they'll check her out too.

As stated, she hasn’t been home in nearly nine years. The house and everything is almost the same, save for some changes once daddy left, but other then that like all of them she too was excited to return home.

“Hiiiii mom,” she said as she dropped her bag and ran to hug her mother.

Now almost 30, she hadn’t seen her mother at all. Mom hadn’t seen her daughter either. Clarisse had become too busy to return home and now that mom had to work, mom couldn’t afford to fly or even drive across the country to see her daughter. Clarisse had moved up the corporate ladder, quickly and smoothly and with a personality, and body also, like hers it was all that difficult.

“Wow, you look soooo different dear,” her mother said after separating from the hug. “Let me take a look at you. You look so different. All, I don’t know, but wow, glamorous and everything.”

Clarisse simply smiled knowing exactly what her mother was implying. She knew her body was hot. She knew her body offered a lucky man all the passion in the world. She knew it could offer everything from a great entanglement of sex to even better sex the next time round, and included after that some awesome sweaty-bed-sheets sex the next round after that until who knew what could and would occur?

At least Clarisse knew this, from her personal experiences, and that was all that mattered.

“Thank you mom,” Clarisse told her mother, sounding modest.

Her mother helped with the bags. They drove home. They talked about everything, almost. She asked about her brothers. She had no idea, like her, Peter had grown into a healthy, tall, and an all around honorable looking young man with his what Clarisse would soon consider, in her opinion, quite wonderful looking assets of every kind.

Once home, they had put up signs inside welcoming her home. It felt and even looked good to be welcomed home like that, she told herself. She was amazed at how both had grown up, especially Peter standing tall at 6’ 2” with a body which didn’t quit, and her brother Jessie who was quite the cute kid that he was.

However, it was the intelligence and looks of Peter which caught her eye. Man, if the women out west saw him, they’d be eating that alive, calling him all the time, and wanting him left and right she told herself. Seeing as he was older, and much smarter then she expected too, they seemed to latch on to one another and soon spent time talking alone. She “loved” how he had grown up. She found she loved lots more then that too.

“Soooo Peter, got a girlfriend do you?” she asked.

“No and haven’t for, I don’t know. Maybe over a year now,” he said. She was surprised and asked why not. “I don’t know,” he told her, “I suppose I never met the one I liked.”

She didn’t go into it except to say “You know, the girls out where I live would be calling the house all the time just to get you to like you, go out with you and all. There are some really pretty looking girls out there. Lots of them in fact,” she went on to tell him.

“Like you?” he told her.

“Like me?” she asked. “What do you mean?”

“Ohhh come on. You’re a really uhhh, I don’t know” and seeing as they were alone for the time being he came out with it. His eyes looked over her body. He checked out her face, her hair, and even her tits on down. “I mean you’re the one who’s hot looking. You’re tall. Your incredibly good looking too. You have, well I don’t know, but you have from what I can see an unbelievable looking figure.”

“What, this figure. Ohhhhhh come on Peter not this figure,” she tried saying modestly knowing it was true that she did have an awesome tightly maintained and well endowed figure all men wished to bed down. “No, not this,” she told him, lying.

“Yeah, you do sis,” he said, trying to encourage her he knew what he was talking about.

She then stood up and turned around. “I still say you don’t know what your talking about,” and then asked, “so what is it about my body you think is so spectacular?”

He snickered some as he looked at her figure while she turned for him. There were, to him, a number of features he could easily point out about her figure, but hadn’t so far. She asked what they were again. He shrugged his shoulders and told her he didn’t know because he didn’t want to get into what features he liked about her.

“Ohhhhhh, come on Peter. I’m not going to bite you if you tell me,” she said in a soft spoken manner. “Go on Peter. Tell me what you like about my body.”

“Ohhh Clarisse, I don’t know,” he said, lying through his teeth.

“What?” she said again.

Their mom and brother were away now. Neither were around to hear this conversation but just as he was about to tell her, Jessie walked in, and then so did their mother. They sat and talked some more, laughing about the past. Listening to her and what her life was like out west, and talking about Peter and college.

It was past 11:00 at night. Each was in their room, including Clarisse. The mother was readying for bed nearly. Jessie was all alone in his room. Peter, thinking earlier about his conversation with his sister, rose from his bed. He walked out of his room and down the hallway, all the way passed everyone else. He stopped and knocked on her door.

“Yeah, come on in” she said, lying in bed herself with a very lightweight t-shirt, and no bra on along with only her panties on too. “Oh, hey there,” she said to him wearing a cheery smile, “Come in, sit down Peter.”

He slowly and timidly walked in, seeing as she only wore a t-shirt and panties. At first it felt odd but she didn’t say a word about how she was dressed in the defining attire. She simply sat on her bed, legs crossed at the ankles, and allowed anyone ample time to inspect what was visible up between the thighs if in fact they peeked long enough. He almost did but soon looked away not allowing himself the chance to see what those hot and sexy panties truly looked like. Still smiling and sitting up against the headboard her tits appeared exploited by the fact that her t-shirt undulated over her ample sized breasts.

Then out of nowhere, as she sat on her bed, looking at him he looked at her, and he looked at her t-shirt or more to the point the abundant sized breasts. Clarisse noticed and said amiably and tenderly “Care to see them for real Peter?” What he didn’t know was she still had on the matching bra to her panties.

“Uh no, no thank you,” he told her.

However, she already had taken hold of the bottom of the t-shirt, not telling him she still wore her bra so that he couldn’t actually see her boobs. “Look,” she said. “Go on, look Peter.” He didn’t want to look but she held up the t-shirt anyway. “We’re brother and sister aren’t we? I don’t care,” but in truth she did care. In truth she found him much to her liking. She wanted him to see her breasts. She wanted him to stare at them too. In truth, she wouldn’t even mind if he felt her up. In truth, it had been a while since she’d been felt up seeing as she was as choosy with her men as it seemed he was with his women. “In all honesty, Peter. I really don’t mind it at all if you look.”

So he did. He looked at her. His eyes dropped. He focused in on her tits, her very pronounced tits at that. That’s when he saw it. He saw the bra she was wearing. He’d never seen a woman in her bra before. Yes, that’s right, Peter was a virgin. He was as much a virgin as one could be. He stared and he stared at her tits, hard.

“Like my breasts, Peter? To be honest, I like them too,” she told him pleasantly. “Tell you what,” she went on to say, “Let me get uhhh cleaned up, showered, and all that tomorrow and come on back. Hmmm, we can, you can do a search and discovery sort of, alright?”

“A what?” he said, amazed at what he’d just heard her tell him, “What did you just say?”

“That’s right,” she said “a search and discovery. It’ll be my uhhh going away present for you for college. Of course that’s a secret, right?” and he looked at her and soon said yes.

In his room, he opened the drawer, and pulled it out along with the “instructions” for it. “Hmmm, should I?” he said aloud. He turned off almost all the lights except for one by his bed. “Nooooo, what am I thinking about? Am I crazy? She, were not going to,” and he stopped talking. He opened the flyer which came with the bottle of pills he once ordered a few months back. He read it. He read almost all of it. As he did, he looked at the woman, in her t-top, and her pronounced bosoms and thought wow, what of Clarisse dressed like that? I mean, she is as hot looking as this girl is.

01AsianHottyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
01AsianHottyTS

She does have a body as hot as this girl too, but am I nuts for even thinking what I’m thinking? Then he said “Uh uhhh, no way,” and he finally put the bottle aside and laid down to get some sleep.

He overslept. His mom and Jessie were about to go. She didn’t knock on his door letting him know they were leaving. However, as soon as they left he woke up. It hit him right away. He and Clarisse were now all alone. He jumped out of bed, went and had some breakfast, and when he returned he heard one of the showers running. Clarisse was awake and she was taking a shower. He went into his room and got undressed. He went and turned on another bathroom shower. Her shower was done but before he knew it, he’d already had gone back to his room.

In it, he suddenly saw that little bottle of pills. He thought about it some more. Of course he then looked at the leaflet again, reading what it had to say. “The most state-of-the-art sexual experience you’ll ever have in your entire life” it read at the very beginning. “Don’t pass this up. Satisfaction is definitely guaranteed. You will have an amazing day with the woman your about to enjoy any sexual adventures with.” And he read some more of the flyer. It had convinced him to take it either way.

“Ohhh, what the heck,” he said, and carried the pill with him while in his boxers but nothing else as he headed to the shower to get cleaned up. He swallowed it down and wondered exactly how it would make him feel and he also wondered will I be that good? He stepped into the shower and wondered. “Will I be?” he said as he started feeling the warmth of the spray fall over him.

“Peter, that you?” she said in a sweet and affectionate tone of voice.

“Uhhh, oh yeah,” he replied, “It’s me. Come on in,” he told her, meaning she could come into the bathroom, but not the actual shower.

However, seeing as she was in one of her rare playful moods, and also include one of her seemingly very good moods too, she walked right into the bathroom dressed only in a nice t-shirt, cute gym shorts, with her underwear on as well. He didn’t see her yet but soon he would as she pulled aside the shower curtain posing for him in her attire and addressing him with a favorable smile, which he dearly liked especially seeing as the effects of that pill just started to kick in a little.

“Hey,” he initially said, “What are you doing?”

She looked down at it and smiled some more. Then she looked into his eyes and said “I had to check you out, Peter. Hey, from what I’ve seen so far, I don’t know. I liked what I’ve seen so far,” With that she stepped even closer but he didn’t know for sure what he wanted and tried closing the shower curtain at first. “Oh come on Peter. Let me give you you’re a going away present today,” she told him in a playful tone of voice.

“My uh, going away present?” he replied.

“Yeah, your going away present. Me, you having some fun in the shower together. I’ll get naked for you. I’ll play around with this,” and then she did it. She reached in, without warning and she grabbed hold of his penis, lightly. He jumped back. It threw him off.

His awesome looking sister had grabbed hold of his long lanky cock which insured him of it becoming instantly hard on him. It slipped out of her hand and seeing as the curtain was already open, she grabbed hold of her t-shirt, slipped it off and bingo, presto. There she stood before him a body for the ages. Seeing her breasts again in that bra had his cock tingling. Man, oh man he thought. God almighty. Geez oh peats, he told himself as he looked at their size and roundness. She was big alright. She had beautiful looking breasts. No, they weren’t humongous, but hers were incredibly sizeable he told himself as he locked in on them.

And of course his cock tingled longer and longer making it become harder and stiffer as she stood before him outside the tub. “Like them do you?” she asked, smiling. “I do. I’ve always liked my tits. Go on, reach across. Feel the bra. Feel my breasts, Peter. I won’t mind at all. I want them to be felt up. I really do.”

“Oh my god,” he murmured in a surprised tone of voice.

She looked down at the hardening cock. “Yeah,” and she pointed to it. “Oh my god, also,” and then he looked down at his hard erect cock. “You do like my boobs, don’t you? So can’t I join you?”

“Uhhh join me, in here? You and me, in here, together?” he said.

“You’ll love it. I promise you that you’ll love it,” she went on to say.

He stood as the shower continued spraying down on him. She too grew a little...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Stoneypoint
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors