Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sisters will play, but who is watching?

"When Daddy's away the sisters will play, but is big brother watching?"

14
1 Comment 1
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words
It was a hot summer night. The power in our town had gone out. My dad had gotten called out on an emergency because of the power being out. My sister Kristen, my brother Charles and I were hanging out together. Charles said he was going to bed. He went upstairs. Kristen and I were downstairs playing cards by candlelight. Since Charles had gone to bed we decided to talk.

We sat around talking about boys and sex. Kristen was sitting with her legs apart a little bit, and my head was in her lap. She was playing with my hair. We were talking about boys at school. She was talking about a guy we both dated.

“God he was the best fuck ever.”

I smiled, “Even better than Dad?”

“Well, maybe not as good as dad, but that boy could lick some pussy.”

I laughed and agreed he was good at eating pussy, but said he was too quick to cum.

We were quiet for a moment, and Kristen slid her hand across my chest and under my tank top. She toyed with my nipples softly and whispered, “ You are so sexy Kayla, I wish I had your body.”

I closed my eyes and let her play with my tits. “Kristen, you are hot. I love your tits.” I was telling the truth. Kristen had perfect round 36C tits. She kept playing with my nipples and tits and I was getting a little bit hot. I rolled over a little and sniffed the smell of her pussy through her shorts I sat up a little bit and pulled her in for a hot kiss. She was bold and our tongues teased each other as we deepened the kiss.

She was wearing a bikini top and tight shorts. I untied her bikini and let those gorgeous round tits out to play. She reached for the bottom of my tank top and I raised my hands and she pulled my top off. She pulled me close to her and we rubbed our bodies together as we kissed. I could taste the sweet taste of the drink she had been sipping and I kissed her deeply. I sucked her bottom lip gently and nipped it with my teeth.

I wanted my turn with Kristen's gorgeous tits. I pressed her back into the couch and she put her hand in my hair softly as I kissed each nipple. Her nipples were pink and large. I licked one and sucked it into my mouth teasing it and biting it gently while my fingers lightly twisted the other one this way and that. The large nipples were hardening into points. I toyed with the other one with my mouth. Kristen was moaning with pleasure. I kissed her hot plump mouth and went back to teasing her nipples. Kristen is so sensitive she can almost cum from nipple play. I kissed her again and this time pinched her nipples pretty hard. She squealed and pushed me away.

She reached for the waistband of my shorts and pulled them down over my thighs and smiled appreciatively at my bare pussy.

“Don't move.”

I stayed where I was rubbing my pussy with my fingers. She came back with a bag.

“I have some special toys for us.”

She had a rabbit vibrator. She grinned wickedly and turned it on and placed it against my pussy. The sensation was intense. The clit stimulator made my body shake while the other part vibrating inside my wet cunt made me want more. I was almost ready to cum when she stopped.

“Kristen, What the fuck?”

She shushed me softly and said, I want to taste it when you cum.

lorena_monz18
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lorena_monz18

She lowered her mouth to my dripping cunt and started licking my clit and my pussy. I grabbed her behind the head and ground my pussy on her mouth, my passion building. I was thrusting against her mouth and holding her head in place as my back arched and a cry escaped me as I started jerking with my orgasm. Kristen quickly stuck her tongue inside my burning box and I came hard on her tongue.

I heard a slight groan, and looked up. I saw my brother in the kitchen watching us. He had his dick in his hand. He didn't know I saw him and I pulled Kristen away from my pussy. I indicated silently that he was watching. She glimpsed him there and got a wicked grin. “Lets give him a real show.”

“God Kristen you made me cum hard.”

“Good, now you can return the favor.”

She positioned herself in a chair facing the kitchen, and slid all the way down till her pussy was hanging off the edge. “Eat it Kayla. Make me cum.”

I crawled to her on my hands and knees with my ass in the air. I blew on her pussy gently and teased her with my tongue. She gasped in pleasure.

“Spread your lips Kristen and I will make you scream.”

She pulled her pretty pink pussy lips apart and I dove in. I licked her hard and fast demanding her orgasm. I brought her to the edge of cumming then slapped her clit hard. She cried out and I stopped. She was begging me to make her cum. I sucked her big clit into my mouth and teased it with the tip of my tongue till she screamed and jerked all over my face. I didn't release her clit. I kept licking and teasing it till she was ready to cum again then I stopped.

“There is something I always wanted to do.”

I had seen the toy in the bag. I got it out. It was a double ended dildo. We scooted closer till our pussies were close and I slid one end into my pussy. It was very thick. I slid the other side into Kristen’s dripping cunt. We stared fucking the dildo. Every movement felt awesome. When she moved it moved inside of me. We got closer and soon our pussies were touching. You could hear the slippery smacking noise as our pussies ground together and the big thick dildo rammed in and out of our cunts. I could feel my orgasm building again, and Kristen was close too.

With a shout I came hard. My orgasm ripped through my cunt and Kristen made her high pitched screaming sound she makes when she cums. My beautiful sister and I came together our cries drowning out the sound of my brothers grunting as he furiously stroked his cock. Kristen and I lay panting.

“Charles!” I snapped, “Get out here.”

He tried to hide his throbbing erection as he walked into the living room.

“Did you enjoy the show?”

He stammered in almost pain because he needed to cum so bad, “ Yes.”

“Then cum for me.”

He couldn't stop himself. As Kristen and I rubbed each other to another orgasm, Charles stroked his hard dick groaning and grunting like an animal. He was standing in front of us and when he came his cum splattered on Kristen and I. I licked it off her tits, and she smiled and kissed me deeply.

Charles collapsed on the couch.

I grinned an evil grin at Kristen and she nodded.We stood up and walked toward Charles. The fun was just beginning.

Published 
Written by Kaylasin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments