Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sitting The Twins

"Babysitting turns fun."

16
0 Comments 0
21.3k Views 21.3k
3.7k words 3.7k words
Chapter 1

I'm almost an adult, by that I mean that while I am an adult by law, my last birthday I was twenty-one, I'm still in college so I don't feel quite like an adult yet out on my own working and living alone. I'm still a year away as I start my senior year this fall.

So, I'm taking the summer at home with Mom and Dad; I'm their only child, and now they've felt more free to travel and do things on their own.

That's what brought me to the tale I'm about to tell you.

They had arranged to take a five-day trip with their oldest and best friends and I was asked to babysit for their friend's two children while they were all gone. I've sat for their twins before and have always enjoyed not only the children but their home which is large and quite nice with a hot tub and a large in-ground pool.

The twins, Owen and Olivia, are really cute and well-behaved when I've babysat them in the past so I was looking forward to the time, especially the pool to work on my tan and just wind down from my academic course load.

What I hadn't realized is that I hadn't babysat for them since I was in high school and that now they were sixteen and well into teenage. In fact, their cuteness was now really more beauty.

Owen, who I remembered as a cute little boy, was now about six feet tall, a rangy, sturdy young man with a mop of sun-bleached blond curls and muscles from working out and being on the high school soccer team. Equally amazing was Olivia, now unmistakably a woman in the making. About five-six, tanned, slender, long-legged, she had a figure that I only dreamed about at her age.

It was really the next morning when I was able to see just how much they had changed when they were already out by the pool by the time I had gotten up and dressed.

There were some things I wanted to pick up at the grocery store with the cash we'd been left and I went out to see if they had any favorites in the way of chips or snacks and there they were sunning themselves.

Owen was an Adonis, darkly-tanned and solid. His sister was simply magnificent in her small yellow bikini; she had really developed since I'd last seen her and had clearly been endowed with her mother's figure. Even prone on her chaise lounge, her breasts rose firmly for there was no support this top could have given her. She was the picture of young beauty with her long, straight blond hair fanned out around her head.

I got some recommendations all written down on a list and went back inside to look around to see if there were any additional items I should add to the shopping list. Then, off to the store. As I got about a mile from the house, I realized I'd left the list in the kitchen so I quickly turned around and went back to get it.

As I walked into the kitchen, the view out at the pool stunned me.

There was Owen up on the patio table, laying there with his legs apart and his swim trunks down around one of his ankles and a towel over his face, covering his eyes. His cock was straight up in the air as his sister, topless, was at the side of the table pouring suntan oil on her brother's chest and began to smooth it around. Owen reached over to cup his sister's breast, rubbing her nipple as she drizzled a little oil on his cock.

I slipped out onto the screened porch, back out of view to watch and listen.

"Just think I'm Nicole and it's her doing this," she said as she put one hand on his abdomen and rubbed around as her other took his cock and began sliding it up and down his shaft.

"I'm gonna make you cum, Owen, I'm gonna make your cock shoot its cum all over my boobs. I've wanted to jack your cock ever since I first started babysitting you when you were little. Oh, I bet that little dick of yours was cute."

"Mmm, Nicole, you're making me feel so good."

They were out there pretending it was me masturbating Owen. Unbelievable.

"I know you want to fuck me, Owen, you've wanted to fuck me since your dick was just a little thing. Now, look how big it is. Oh, I want it, too. Am I making you feel good?"

"Oh, NIcole, you're making me feel wonderful, I love your hands on my cock. I just want to fuck you so bad."

"I want you to fuck me, too, Owen, I want this nice cock in my pussy and for you to fuck me with it until I scream. I want you to make me cum and cum and cum."

God, these two were role-playing in a way I never expected and here I was, the center of the whole thing. I couldn't help but cram my hand down into my jeans as I watched and listened.

Olivia let go of his cock and rubbed her oily hands all up and down his body, leaning over him to rub her breasts on him as well.

"My boobs feel good, Owen? I've wanted to rub them on you for a long time. None of the guys in my college can compare with you, here, feel this," and she leaned up and dragged her nipples across the tip of his cock back and forth.

"You like my nipples tickling the head of your cock, Owen? Tell Nicole you like it."

"Oh, yeah, Nicole, I love it. Your tits feel so good on my dick."

Then she poured more oil over his cock, gripped it around the shaft and, with the other hand, palm down, rubbed circles over his crown, over and over.

"Come on, Owen, cum for Nicole, I want you to cum for me. If you give me your cum, I'll let you fuck me, fuck me all you want."

"Oh, yeah, Nicole, yeah, oooh, I'm cumming, yeah, uh, UH, UH, UNH, UNH, mmm, oh, oh," and I watched Owen arch his back up as cum fountained up from his cock and his sister bent over to take it in her mouth sucking it all up.

I had never been so horny and aroused in my life. What I had just witnessed was so much sexier than any porn I'd ever seen. I snuck back out of the house and quickly drove to my house to get a string bikini I had bought last year in Cancun, a bikini that I only have worn there, never here, it was just too tiny. Until today. Then on the the store and grocery shopping.

When I got home and put the things away, I went on to the screened porch and called out to my wards, Owen was swimming, Olivia was sunning herself, to tell them that I'd be joining them after I changed.

I trotted up the stairs and was quickly into the skimpiest suit imaginable, shiny black that just covers my nipples and labia. I looked in the mirror and, yes, my slit was visible under the small patch pulled tightly under my crotch. Perfect.

When I walked out to the pool, Owen was in the water. His eyes ate me up when I walked over to the edge and got into the water to take a few laps around. Then I got out and moved over to one of the chaise lounges. I adjusted my suit carefully making it so both Olivia and Owen could see as I moved the tiny straps getting them just right.

Olivia was nearby on a chaise as I asked her to put some sunscreen on me. She hopped up and came over to kneel next to me and began applying it and rubbing it across my thighs and stomach.

"Come on, Owen, help your sister out, there's room for two," I called out and he was immediately out of the water and kneeling on my other side, rubbing the oil on his side of me.

His hands were trembling as he smoothed the lotion around on me. As he did my legs, I spread apart some hoping he would dip his hands down between my legs, especially up near my pussy. His hands went up past my knees and, oh, yes, right up almost to my slit. I let out a little moan just to let him know I was happy.

Olivia was on the other side, finished now with my legs, now moving up my side and the underside of my breast. Her brother followed suit going up my side then, hesitantly, at first, rubbing some of the liquid on the undercurve of my breast as I looked at him. He knew then that I was willing for his hands to wander wherever they wished.

He began putting the lotion on the tops of my breasts as his sister went up along my shoulder and neck and he made sure my breasts would never burn. They finished my neck and face, then I turned over and was coated on the backside as well.

Once I was well-oiled, they both stood up and I decided to as well. I took Owen's hand and said, "Come over here, Owen," and led him to the table. "Lay down here," I directed and he got on the tabletop and I picked up the towel and placed it over his face.

Then, I jerked his trunks off as his dick flew up, now unrestrained. As I took my top off, I said, "Just think I'm her, that I'm Nicole and that she's doing this," I said, as I put one hand on his abdomen and rubbed around as I took his cock in the other and began jacking it up and down his shaft.

"I'm gonna make you cum, Owen, I'm gonna make your cock shoot your cum all over my tits. I've wanted to jack you off ever since I first started babysitting you when you were a little boy."

"Oh, god, did you hear what we were doing a while ago?"

"I know you've wanted to fuck me, Owen, you've wanted it ever since your dick was just a little guy. Now, look how big it is. Oh, I want it, too. Am I making you feel good, Owen?"

"You must have heard us and, god, I guess seen us. You won't tell our parents, oh, please don't tell them, they'll kill us both."

I went right on, "I want you to fuck me, too, Owen, I want this big, hard cock in my pussy and for you to fuck me with it until I scream. I want you to make me cum and cum and cum.

"Do my boobs feel good, Owen? I've wanted to rub them on you for a long time.

JulyBoombb
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulyBoombb

None of the boys in my college can compare with you, here, feel this," I said as

I bent over and rubbed my nipples back and forth across the head of his dick while I stroked him.

"You like my nipples rubbing the tip of your cock, Owen? Tell Nicole you like it."

"Oh, I do, yes, I love it. It feels so good on my dick."

Then I did just as his twin sister had done earlier, I poured more oil over his cock, gripped it around the shaft and, with the palm of my other hand, rubbed circles over his crown, over and over.

"Come on, Owen, cum for me, I want you to cum for me. If you give me your cum, I'll let you fuck me, fuck me all you want."

"Oh, yeah, Nicole, yeah, oooh, I'm cumming, yeah, uh, UH, UNH, mmm, oh, oh," and I watched Owen arch his back up as his cum pulsed up from his cock and I bent over to take it in my mouth swallowing all his cum, then licked off the bit that oozed out after.

Chapter 2

I had decided that if these two wanted sex, then that's what they were going to get. I walked over to Olivia, took her hand and led her over to the table. As she stood there, not knowing what I was up to or what might come next, I took off my suit, then took hers off. She was gorgeous in that way that girls are who have just come into their new, budding beauty so often are.

Owen was off the table now as I told his sister of what I had planned next. We were all three naked now as I told Olivia, "I'm getting on the table next and I want you, Olivia, to tell your brother what he should do to please me, to make me cum."

I hoisted myself up on the table and relaxed, waiting for them to begin.

"Okay, Owen, open her legs and kiss her pussy right on the slit. Now lick up and down on it," she instructed her brother as he began. Soon, he was licking me very nicely as she said, "Lick up on her clit. See, look, right there," and I jumped when he wiped his tongue across my clitoris.

"Suck on it a little but be gentle," she urged.

Mmm, I was feeling so good, laying there in the sun, Owens lips over my clit, sucking, as his sister said, "Put a finger in and fuck her with it. No, put two in."

He did just that and began licking circles around my clit again while he finger-fucked me.

As her brother licked and fingered me, Olivia's hands were on me as well, rubbing my stomach and abdomen, then moving up to my breasts, tweaking my nipples between her fingers as she bent over to take one in her mouth. I raised my hand up to her cheek and caressed her as she sucked and licked my nipples.

I was getting closer and closer, then Olivia raised up and moved her head over mine and kissed me as her hands glided over my breasts. Her tongue went in and out like she was fucking me with it and I simply exploded into a fabulous orgasm.

They tended to me for a few more minutes when I told Owen to do just the same to his sister that he did to me and Olivia got up on the table as her brother feasted between her legs and I took care of her breasts, sucking and licking. Her boobs were hard, solid, firm as only a sixteen-year old's can be; they were delicious and her nipples were so excited, just popped way up, so fun to lick around. She lay there and her boobs never slumped a millimeter, they were hard and firm; I'm not real big into girls but her body was stunning as only a girl her age can be.

Owen was sucking her clit as he worked two fingers inside her. She was really wet, her juices all over his hand and running down onto the table. Then, she began to buck and hump.

"Oh, god, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh, OH, OHH, AYYE, EUUH, oooh, mmm, oh, oh, don't stop, Owen, please, mmm, more, lick me more, my pussy feels so good," and she just lay there adrift in ecstasy as I sucked her nipples and her brother took care of her pussy.

"That's a great orgasm for each one of us. Are you two happy with what's happened today?"

"This is the best, Nicole, so better than we thought this would be," said Owen.

Olivia added, "Oh, I can't believe how great this has been. I hope we can do a lot more. I'm up for anything after that. It was incredible."

"Well, there is a lot more the three of us can do. Sleep together, for one. Have you two ever slept together?" I asked.

"No, but I sure want to," Owen shot back quickly.

"Me, too, not just that, well, I'm really in the mood for sex, I mean, all the way," Olivia added.

"You want your brother to fuck you?"

"Yeah, after this, today, oh, yeah."

"What about protection? Are you on the pill?"

"No, that's why we haven't done it. But, I'm really ready. Maybe we can get some condoms," Olivia suggested.

So, Owen and I got dressed and went to a drug store and bought condoms. I really didn't need them, I was on the pill, but there was no way I was going to risk Olivia getting pregnant from her brother while I was sitting them, no way at all.

We got back, got undressed and back out at the pool where I had Owen spread out some cushions on the concrete.

"Okay, you two, are you ready? Owen? Olivia?" They both nodded so I helped get Owen's sister situated on the cushions with her legs open and had him get down between her legs. I tore open a condom package and rolled it down his cock, something I've had a fair amount of practice with.

"Now, Owen, just go a little at a time, in a little, pull back, in a little more. Watch her to see how she's taking it," and he moved up, placed the head of his dick on her and pushed.

"Try again, rub it up and down," I offered and he pushed once more as I saw the tip part her labia as his cock entered his sister for the first time ever. She looked fine so he pushed again, then pulled back to begin moving back and forth until he was taking full strokes into his sister's pussy.

"Omigod, we're doing it, we're...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by WayneGibbous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors