Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Skateboarding Sis

"Brother and sister strike a bargain which leads to some hot anal sex."

19
3 Comments 3
7.2k Views 7.2k
3.5k words 3.5k words
by Anal King© No toilet paper. And just when I needed to take a dump. Whatever happened to that unspoken rule? The one where the last person who uses up the toilet paper has to replace it. Obviously, that rule didn’t apply to my family, because that would be asking too much of them. But that’s to be expected when you consider that we’re your typical suburban screw-ups that look normal on the outside but are totally dysfunctional on the inside.

Mom and dad always work, leaving Tracy and I to fend for ourselves. That’s how committed they are to their careers. And then there’s Tracy. She spends most of her time riding around on her skateboard with her grungy guy friends. Tracy is in her final year of high school and her grades are going to hell. I wouldn’t be surprised if they held her back. As for me, I’m in my second year of college. I don’t know what I’m going to major in yet, so I’m just taking the essentials for now.

Anyway, getting back to my problem. After doing a quick check of the hall closet and finding it empty of toilet paper as well—way to go mom—it looked like the only option I had left was to snoop around in my sister’s private bathroom for a roll. Tracy would have a fit if she ever caught me in there. Anyway, after searching around for a bit, I finally found a roll in the cabinet underneath the sink. I was about to head back to the family bathroom to take care of business when an object in the medicine cabinet caught my eye.

I hadn’t checked there before and the door was already ajar so I figured “what the hell.” I peeked inside and found a—holy shit! I don’t believe it! Tracy, my grungy little sis, owned a large, veiny dildo that looked to be around 8 or 9 inches long. My sister must fuck herself raw with this thing. I looked over my shoulder just to make sure the coast was clear before I took a whiff. I don’t know what made me want to smell her dildo, but I couldn’t help myself.

I brought the tip to my nose and took a deep breath; my nostrils immediately flared, detecting a strong plastic scent mixed with a pungent feminine odor. I guess that’s what pussy smells like, but I don’t know for sure because I’m still a virgin and have nothing to compare it to.

One thing is for sure, though. Tracy’s scent made my dick instantly swell. I could just imagine her furiously plunging her dildo deep inside her pussy, nudging the dome-shaped head against her donut-shaped cervix each time it bottomed out. Even more exciting was imagining Tracy on her knees shoving this bad boy deep into her beautiful, round ass. Man, I would’ve done all her chores for a month just to see that.

I put her rubber-lover back where I found it making sure not to disturb anything else. A part of me enjoyed discovering this new, hidden side of Tracy, which got me wondering if I could dig up any more dirt on her. Hey, you never know when this shit could be useful. Besides, that’s what brothers are for. ;-)

I began snooping around her room, noticing dog-eared copies of Thrasher on her desk and on her dresser. Tracy had her clothes all over the place. She was a real pig, unlike me who liked to keep stuff organized. After ten minutes, I was about to call it quits when my foot accidentally knocked into a pile of music CDs, sending them sliding across the carpeted floor. I bent down and piled them into a messy tower, just the way she liked it and noticed Tracy’s digital camera sticking out from under the bed.

I figured since I’ve come this far, I might as well check to see if she had any interesting pics. I quickly scanned through the images and found that they were mostly shots of her guy friends skating at King’s Skatepark. Tracy hung out there a lot because that was her thing. She’s a skateboarding chic, not to mention a total slob. But you knew that already.

I was about to shut off the camera because the pics were so lame when a picture filled the screen that made me do a double-take: I couldn’t believe it, but then again, knowing my sister, I shouldn’t have been so surprised. In this shot, Tracy had her jeans pulled down to her knees showing off her killer ass in a thong. I’ll say this for my sis, she may be a grungy-skateboarding brat, but oh my god, she has an ass to die for. Truth be told, on more than one occasion, I’ve wondered what it would be like to slide my prick into that bubble butt of hers.

I moved to the next pic and this one showed a guy tonguing her shittter! It looked like he had sunk his face in between two globes of firm dough. Man, if mom and dad ever saw these pics, they would—“What the fuck are you doing in my room?” I jerked my head around and saw Tracy glaring at me with one hand on her hip and the other holding her skateboard.

“Uh . . . er . . . I ran out of toilet paper and came to get some from you since there wasn’t any in the hall closet,” I explained, hoping she’d leave it at that and not make a big deal out of it.

“Is that my fuckin’ camera?” Tracy’s eyes widened in shock; she made a move to grab it but I was too fast for her and quickly put it behind my back.

“Back off or I’ll show mom and dad the picture of you getting your ass eaten out,” I threatened, unsure how I was going to deal with the situation if things got ugly.

“If you don’t give me back my camera, I’ll . . . I’ll kick you right in the nuts!” I already know that Tracy’s bark is worse than her bite when it comes to our sibling squabbles, but my sister can get pretty rough if you mess with her the wrong way. I wasn’t worried, though, because I’m the best wrestler in my school, and I’ve taken her down many times before.

Tracy stood there weighing her options while chewing on her bottom lip. She does that when she’s nervous or unsure of something. Then she walked over to her dresser, opened the top drawer, and began looking around for something. I took advantage of the time I had to zero in on her plump bottom. The sight of her wonderfully round moons incased in her tight jeans mesmerized me. Saliva rapidly flooded my mouth as I imagined how her ass would taste. I had to swallow hard before the drool escaped my mouth. I wasn’t aware of it at the moment, but my sister had turned her head around and watched my eyes take in her sexy butt-cheeks. I must’ve looked pathetic.

When I finally looked up and locked eyes with Tracy, my face became tomato red. I was busted big-time and she knew it, too. Tracy smirked, closed the dresser drawer and said, “I saw you peeking at my butt.”

“Huh . . . what?” I stammered, looking down trying to avoid her piercing blue eyes. When I looked up again Tracy was staring off into the distance, thinking about something that made her lips curl into a devilish smile.

“It’s not a big deal, you know.” she replied. “Lots of boys check out my ass.” That surprised me. I always thought guys liked her perky tits more than her juicy ass. It’s no secret that there are more tit men in the world than there are ass men, at least that’s what I think. As far as what turns me on, I’ll take a woman’s ass over her breasts any day of the week.

“So . . . Paul, I thought of a way where we can both be happy and get what we want at the same time.”

“Uh, okay, what’s that?” I asked, not sure where this was going.

“Well, I was about to give you some of the money I saved from my allowance, to keep you quiet and all, but now I think I found something much better.” I gave Tracy a blank stare waiting for her to reveal her great idea.

“Don’t freak out on me, but . . . how about I let you fuck my ass, and in exchange, you don’t narc on me and you give me my camera back?” I know this may sound cliché at this moment but my mouth hung open in surprise. I never saw this coming. “Oh don’t be so shocked.

“Are you serious? We can’t do that!”

Tracy rolled her eyes as if incest wasn’t a big deal. “More brothers and sisters are fucking now than they ever did in the past. Besides, I know you want to fuck my ass. I’m a girl and a girl knows these things.” She got me there. I’ve always wanted to fuck her in the ass. It’s so true.

The seconds ticked away while I seriously thought about her offer. I could just walk away, give her the camera, and forget she ever mentioned it. But then I wouldn’t get anything out of it—no money and no ass. I’m holding all the cards here, and I should take advantage of the situation, but I was nervous and excited as hell. Also, I wasn’t sure if Tracy was toying with me or not. It’s fuckin’ crazy. But then again, my sister is kind of a kook!

“Well, do you want to fuck my ass or not?” I was still thinking about it when something happened that made the decision for me. My prick began to tent my shorts, throbbing painfully against the constricting fabric. I tried to stop it but it was already too late. “I’ll take that as a yes,” Tracy said.

Before I could even respond, my sister started removing her clothes with the exception of her green-hooded sweatshirt.

BrianaGarner
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BrianaGarner

I guess I won’t be feeling up her boobs. She then turned around with a wicked smile and smacked the meaty globes of her ass. An ass worthy of pornstar status. But if you want my opinion, I don’t think a butt like hers had any business being on a skateboarding chic who’s a vegan and listens to ska punk all day.

Anyway, my sister climbed on the bed and positioned herself on all fours. She arched her lower back so the swell of her shapely ass would stick out even more than usual. I have to admit, as sick as it sounds, I've never been so turned on before. “Let’s go, Tommy. We don’t have all day,” she said impatiently. “Mom will be back from work in an hour.”

I don’t think Tracy meant to tease me but she kept doing this thing where she would move her creamy ass cheeks in tiny circles, then do a wiggle like she was subconsciously daring me to pounce. Then she looked over her left shoulder, gave me a wicked grin and said, “What’s the matter, Tommy? Don’t you like my ass?”

Okay, she’s a fuckin' tease.

I still had trouble believing this was happening but I couldn’t restrain myself any longer. I quickly undressed and moved toward her on rubber legs. Tracy’s eyes were glued to my fat dick as it slashed through the air with each step I took. I was a little self-conscious of my cock because I never liked how it would bend slightly to the left when fully erect; It didn't seem normal to me. But the way my sister was checking me out made me feel a whole lot better about it.

I got on the bed behind her upturned ass and knee walked in between her widespread thighs. When I got close enough to her unbelievable ass-meat, my nostrils flared when they detected a cinnamon-like scent coming from Tracy’s shit-hole. It was obvious she had done number two earlier in the day, but for some strange reason, it didn’t bother me one bit.

I looked around my sister’s room for anything that could be used as lube when I spotted a bottle of suntan lotion on the bed. I spritzed the oil on her anus and worked the greasy substance all around her rosy ring until it was totally covered in the stuff. Then, I gently pushed my index finger into her tight butthole, pausing at each joint. Tracy remained still while I enjoyed the erotic view of having my digit sucked by her puckered hole. It took no more than a couple of seconds to get Tracy nice and slippery for the main event. In the end, I decided not to lube my cock because I wanted her butt to feel extra tight.

"Reach back and spread your ass," I ordered, almost panting with my dick pointing at the ceiling. Tracy lowered herself onto her shoulders and shamelessly parted her doughy cheeks. The lewd display of my sister surrendering her ass to me sent a strong jolt to my balls. I felt so aroused and my nervous stomach rippled in tiny spasms, causing a tight knot to form.

With my cock twitching out of control, I mounted Tracy’s upturned ass and pressed the swollen head against my sister’s greasy anus; I watched how her tiny asshole began to sink in under the pressure. There was a lot of resistance at first, and a lot of grunting, not to mention I had to pause several times along the way. But in the end, I managed to stretch her sphincter to the point where I thought it would tear if I wasn't careful. Tracy gasped the second my thick knob lodged itself into her tight, rubbery ring. The visual was obscene and it had me leaking copious amounts of precum into her ass. "Are you okay?" I asked, concerned that I might have hurt her.

"Yeah, just wasn't expecting you to be so big," she whimpered, as she squirmed in discomfort while biting the pillow. From that point on, I took it nice and slow, carefully feeding inch after solid inch into her silky shitter. Tracy even helped by using her rectal muscles to force her asshole to bulge, making it easier for me to slide in the rest of the way. Once I was buried in to the hilt, I never expected anal to feel this good. It almost made me blow my wad and ask for my sister's hand in marriage; I can honestly say fucking Tracy was better than all my birthdays and Christmases combined.

It's a good thing Tracy didn’t see me hide her digital camera under the sheets before we started. I did this so I could snap a pic of my dick going into her ass. Why? Because I had a feeling this was only going to be a one-time event, and a memorable one at that. I aimed her camera down and pressed the button. When Tracy heard the camera go off and saw the flash light up the room, she got really mad: “What the fuck are you doing?”

“Trace, calm down; it’s just to remember this moment. Your face isn’t even in the shot. I promise.”

“Whatever! Let’s get this fuck over with already, perv.” I put the camera down and began to gently work more of my rigid prick deeper into her clasping rectum. When my hips finally pressed against her plump bottom, Tracy’s strong anal muscles started to massage the base of my cock, as if trying to milk my balls of their heavy load. Out of brotherly respect for my sister, I gave her the time she needed to adjust to my girth, since I knew my cock was way fatter than those skateboarding idiots she hung around with.

After a minute had passed, Tracy nodded her head, which was my cue to continue. I wasted no time sliding my aching dick out. When the bloated mushroom-head was just about to clear the rim of her rosy shit-hole, I excitedly pushed my turgid cock back into her constricting passage. I repeated this pattern again and again, enjoying the tremendous heat and friction produced by her strong sphincter. My breathing became erratic when I glanced down and caught sight of our coupling. Fuck! It was just like the movies but only better, because I was doing the fucking.

Like a good little slut, Tracy obediently kept her butt-cheeks wide apart while I worked up to a nice, steady rhythm. I grunted as I drove in balls deep and groaned when I pulled out to the head. My sister moaned into her pillow and actually urged me on; then she released her grasp on her ass cheeks and clutched the bedspread, as I rhythmically banged away at her tight passage, using her puckered hole for my pleasure. I continued sodomizing my sister using full strokes, noticing every time my dick reappeared from the depths of her ass, Tracy’s crinkly hole would greedily cling to my shaft, revealing a very thin one-inch piece of silky, pink anal tissue wrapped around my dick. Seeing that a couple of times made me savagely pound my sister’s butt, causing my balls to slap against her clit as I fucked her harder and faster. I don’t know how I held out from cumming this long, but I could feel my impending climax approach as my frantic thrusting started to go out of sync.

"Oh shit! . . . Tracy! . . . Uh! . . . Here it comes! . . . Here it comes!" I cried out, thrusting even faster. "I'm gonna cum in your tight fuckin' ass!" Before I knew what was happening, my fingers involuntarily sunk into the soft skin of my sister’s hips as every muscle, large and small, powerfully contracted. I released a loud groan which...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Citric69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments