Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sleeping Sister Adventure 2

"Beth had been torturing me ever since our first encounter"

7
1 Comment 1
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Beth had been torturing me ever since our first encounter. She had been wearing shorter skirts with sheer panties making sure that when she bent over my eyes were the only ones spying her goodies. Beth really has some nice goodies. Let me explain just how brazen she was and give you a better idea just how lucky I am to be sampling her goodies.

Beth was lying in her bed doing her homework. She knows exactly when I get home every day, so displayed for me was my baby sister wearing the tiniest white mini skirt ever made. Her long tanned legs seemed to go on forever which just accentuated how short her skirt really was. Added to this was a bright yellow crop top that made Beth’s tanned complexion pop. Her ample bosom was barely contained by that undersized top. The best part of crop tops is no bras are required and at sweet sixteen her proud perky breasts never sagged anyway. Due to the shortness of her skirt also displayed for my viewing delight was a pink pair of ultra sheer panties. Sis’ pubes were clearly visible through this thin fabric.

Enjoying the view that we both knew I had was stirring the animal in me. Wanting to explore even more of my sister’s beautiful body was my highest priority. I sat at the foot of her bed and slowly slid my hand along her muscular tanned calf tickling her as my hand crossed the back of her knee. My hand continued the fabulous journey as I caressed her sensual thigh ever so slowly and deliberately. The feeling of her soft and warm skin under my grasp created goose bumps. Grinning to myself at the knowledge that my touch was affecting her just as expected.

Beth’s legs parted allowing access to further explorations and ministrations. Leaning over to plant a gentle kiss on each thigh just where her ass rounded and met her thigh lingering long enough to savor and relish the exquisite sensation. A slight moan was my reward. Joining my lips my fingers explored the round curves of an amazing ass. Slipping a finger under the leg of her sheer panties and lifting that sheer material exposed white non tanned flesh. My hand automatically cupped the creamy white mound of ass flesh kneading gently exploring a new region of my sister. My fingers slid towards the no man’s land between ass cheeks delving a probative finger towards her rosebud anus.

My breathing was quickening as my arousal climbed as my younger sister had barely acknowledged my explorations thus far but that would soon change. Wanting easier access to that glorious ass required removal of those pesky panties. Grasping the waist band with both hands and gently tugging started the downward journey of those sheer pink panties. Slightly raised hips made for easier removal. Neither of us acknowledged this movement. Tossing aside the panties not caring where they landed because my attention was on those creamy pale mounds.

Burying my face between her cheeks and nibbling, kissing and licking while also exploring every dimple with excited fingers and hands, tell me how much better could exploration get?

Shoving her mini skirt up around her hips allowed easier access to her entire backside. It was a glorious sight to behold. My hands traveled up to the bottom hem of Beth’s blouse. Pushing the hem up towards her shoulders allowed me to gain access to her slim waist. Scooting forward kissing and nibbling all along her spine while my chest rubbed her ass produced another moan from Beth.

Without a word Beth leaned up on her elbows allowing me to slide my hands under her crop top and around her sides and cup both of her breasts. Kissing my way up her spine while gently kneading her breasts finally got the desired results I was seeking.

Rolling off her back and crawling up to her face kissing her cheek then nose and ending at her juicy lips. Full quivering lips met mine softly yet increasing as desire mounted in both of us. Hungrily I sucked her tongue into my mouth and kissed her deeply and urgently. I pushed, in the mean time, shoving her top up above her breasts and leaned down for a closer look. Her breasts were also sans tan, creamy white with fairly large areola and soft pointy pink nipples. Careful to avoid her nipple I licked her areola then backed away and gently blew across her nipple. I was immediately rewarded as her nipple hardened before my eyes so I rewarded her by sucking her hard nipple into my mouth and suckled her beautiful breast.

Her clothes were bunched up in a less than comfortable arrangement and I was still fully clothed. Peering into her lust filled eyes I raised her blouse up and over her now outstretched arms. She reached forward and started unbuttoning my shirt as we kissed once again. Pushing my shirt off allowed her to slide her soft hands across my chest until she teased one of my nipples.

01AsianHottyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
01AsianHottyTS

Breaking our kiss she lowered her head and sucked my nipple into her mouth. Caressing her head and pulling her face into my chest explained my enjoyment of her efforts.

Reaching down below Beth’s busy head I unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my pants and tried to shove my pants down. Seeing that I was not positioned accurately for this, Beth helped by reaching down and shoved my pants and underwear down my thighs. Before she could get them all the way off, my erection slapped her across her face shocking her. Laughing at her bobbled attempt, I shook my pants the rest of the way off.

Not done with my explorations of my sister I reached down and unbuttoned her mini skirt. Her skirt did not budge so more effort was put into removal and the bothersome skirt was dispatched to the growing pile of discarded clothing. Both being naked now, I eased Beth back onto her bed and moved back to her feet to explore my way back up her lovely legs. More kissing and fondles ensued on my way to her neatly trimmed pussy. Moving my face within inches of her pussy I stared in wonder at just how intricate a woman’s genitalia is. Moisture was already glistening on several hairs darting my tongue out I captured those. Reaching down spreading her labia revealed the tunnel my penis so desired. Slowly licking from the bottom to the top of her soft and warm pussy lips kissing my way to her now erect clit brought a low moan from Beth.

Beth’s hips were rising to meet my mouth and tongue so I reached under her and cupped her ass cheeks while feasting on her pussy. Moving up and into her now very wet pussy first one then two fingers were able to snake their way into her amazing pussy. Grabbing her ass harder with one hand and using the other to finger her soaking wet snatch left my mouth to nibble at her clit.

Beth was grinding her pussy into my face and onto my hand while whimpering and moaning. Her hair was flying all around her head and shoulders and her eyes were shut tight.

“Oh big brother, eat your baby sister whole” Beth said while thrashing about.

Trying to suck her pussy lips into my mouth keeping up a steady rhythm of two fingers in and out of her pussy was bringing Beth to what would be her first orgasm of the day. Beth started bucking and grabbing my hair as her orgasm started. I pushed faster and faster and flicked my tongue across her clit as Beth rode the waves of climax.

Crawling up between her legs and sliding my cock up and down her hot wet pussy lips gathering some much needed lubrication for the start of Beth’s second orgasm. First the red helmeted head disappeared inside her pussy. Rocking back and forth and with a gentle push an inch of dick entered Beth. Pulling back out then reinserting the now wet shiny dick head slid in two inches. Reaching up Beth grabbed my ass and pulled me down on top of her while wiggling her hips to get more of my manhood inside her.

“Oh my God Beth that feels so fucking amazing” I said before kissing her again.

Beth continued to pull me back inside her hot waiting pussy after each upstroke leaving only the head of my rock hard dick inside her. Pumping harder and harder and faster and faster my own orgasm was building. Leaning down and sucking one then the other of Beth’s perfectly shaped breasts.

Our rhythm was perfect in and out deep hot and wet. My nuts were contracting and all of my muscles were tightening in anticipation of release. My cock erupted deep inside of her warm inviting pussy. Blast after blast as I tried to drive my cock up into her throat from the inside. Kissing and sucking wildly on her breasts just added to the intensity of my pleasure. Each down stroke drove the excess cum out of her leaking pussy comingled with her juices.

Beth’s breathing was quickening so I kept pounding away at her pussy making a mess all over us and her bed. Beth had hidden her face in my neck while squeezing me nearly in half with her muscular thighs. Kissing my neck madly she started bucking and jerking as her pussy started contracting around my shaft. Her pussy was amazing as she climaxed the sensation she shared through her pussy and down the length of my dick is and was indescribable.

Our cum was leaking everywhere. She was squeezing me so tightly I could get only short quick breaths. She fucked me upside down until all spasms ceased inside her. Slowing down my own strokes and letting her collapse back into her bed completely drained.

“Thank you” was all I could croak out also drained.

We fell asleep in each other’s arms, naked and content.

Published 
Written by Tanksdad
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments